An Ordinary College Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary College Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2011 by bluedragon

Chapter 3: The New Year

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: The New Year - The continuation of An Ordinary College Sex Life. Ben, Dawn, roommates, classmates, sisters, sorority girls, strippers, and even a teacher.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   School  

-- AUGUST 2004, JUNIOR YEAR --

Brooke called me from her cell phone just before they arrived, so Dawn and I were on the porch as the family van turned into the driveway. The asphalt was still cracked, but I'd killed the weeds growing through them. I'd also mowed the lawn, mended the wood fence, and generally cleaned up the place. I wanted to prove to my parents that Dawn and I could live together and maintain a household without supervision from any "adults" or even big sisters. Having the place not look like a dump was important to me. If nothing else, while my parents had been pretty casual about moving me in with Brandi and Dayna two years ago, they'd seemed rather more protective/concerned about Brooke. I figured that cleaning up and proving that I could be more "adult" would help reassure them that I'd look after my little sister.

After all, I wasn't a teenager anymore. And not only did I want to prove to my parents that I was growing up and maturing after all the bad decisions and adventures of the past several years, but I wanted to prove it to myself as well.

The family van stopped behind Dawn's old Malibu and the Mustang. Dad hadn't put the car in park before the double doors opened and Brooke came spilling out. My 18-year-old little sister simultaneously looked like a kid and an adult to me, wearing a ringer T-shirt and spray-on jean shorts that showed off the perfect tone of her tanned legs. Her dark hair was loose, and her face had finally lost every ounce of baby fat while remaining youthful and more "cute" than "beautiful".

After flashing me a big smile, Brooke turned as if to go to the trunk and start unloading her bags. But instead, she ran straight over to me and vaulted the steps before launching herself into my arms with enough force to knock over an elephant.

Well I'm not an elephant, so the impact easily knocked me over, Brooke screeching as she felt my body give way beneath her. I went crashing down to the wood plank flooring, landing flat on my ass with my sister collapsing right on top of my chest. And a few seconds later, we were both alternately laughing and complaining about our predicament in a heap on the porch floor.

"You were supposed to catch me!" Brooke whined.

"You're a lot bigger than you used to be!" I shot right back.

Brooke just giggled and hugged me, then quickly found her footing and hopped up. Leaning over, she reached one hand down to help me up as well. And once we were both upright, she smiled and hugged herself against my chest. "I'm so glad I'm here, big brother."

"I'm glad you're here too, little one."

"You just said I'm not so little anymore."

"Well, you'll always be my kid sister. And I'm here for whatever you need."

"Really? Good." Grinning the patented Brooke-evil-grin (TM), my sister took my hip and started pushing me to the steps down from the porch. "'Cuz I need you to go grab my big heavy bags for me!"

I rolled my eyes. But like a good big brother, I headed down and went to start carrying the bags in.

Stupid girls. I never had this much stuff when I moved up for college.


"So you girls will have to decide who gets the big room," I gestured to the two downstairs bedrooms, which were separated by the hallway bathroom. "That one is bigger and has the extra daybed. That one is smaller and, unfortunately, is directly beneath the master bedroom. And even with my best efforts at soundproofing, you're still gonna hear some stuff."

"Mmm, I think I want the smaller room," DJ remarked coquettishly, clear innuendo in her waggling eyebrows.

The Evanses had arrived while we were still moving Brooke in. The parents were chatting outside like ... well, old friends. And the twins were in the living room trying to wear out the controllers for my PS2. Anyway, DJ leaned against the doorframe, giving me an impish grin while crossing her arms beneath her 34DD tits, thrusting them upwards.

DJ's body was simply unfair to other women of the human race. The gorgeous 18-year-old blonde defied the laws of physics: a Barbie doll brought to life at a half-inch taller than Dawn, with bigger breasts and yet a smaller waist and hips. I, personally, thought Dawn had the prettier face; but DJ certainly wasn't lacking for facial beauty. And I already knew the girl was going to have a horde of college boys lining up outside our door for a chance to date her, or more accurately, to get into her panties.

Brooke piped up, re-acquiring my attention. "Which one was your room?"

I shrugged. "Both, actually. I was in the big one with Adrienne my freshman year and in the small one when Dawn moved out the next year."

DJ arched an eyebrow. "Dawn's not moved out this year. Won't she be spending every night in the master bedroom upstairs?"

I nodded. "Yeah, she moved in with me."

DJ frowned. "Then why can't one of us take the other room upstairs closer to you guys?"

I arched an eyebrow. "We got another roommate. Didn't your mom tell you?"

DJ chuckled and blushed. "Uh, she might've. I may not have been paying attention."

Brooke nodded. "Kim-something, right?"

"Right. Kim Fukuzaki. She's a classmate of ours. It was originally just for the summer. But Kim's upstairs with Dawn getting settled into the other bedroom since we decided to make her rental a little more permanent."

Brooke's evil grin was back. "Assembling your live-in harem?"

I arched an eyebrow. "Harem?"

"C'mon, bro." Brooke's grin showed even more teeth. "Brandi told me some of the stuff that went on underneath this roof the past couple of years. You've got Dawn living in your bed. DJ over there has been itching to nail you for MONTHS, with no plans to stop once she gets your cornered. I'm here, and as long as this long-distance thing with Andrew holds you're gonna be my only source of cock. And as if the three of us weren't enough, you've got this Kim girl moving in permanently. Is she cute?"

I blushed sheepishly. "Uh, yeah."

"Is she into girls?"

I arched an eyebrow, not sure whether to go down this path with my little sister just yet. But my ego reared its head as I sighed and answered, "You know me."

"Would I get along with her?" Brooke pressed, her eyes twinkling. Even DJ was leaning in with a naughty grin on her face.

What is it about my sisters and the Evans girls? I swear they're more predatory toward other girls than even I am!

In the end, I just chuckled and grinned. "Physically, I think she'll remind you of Jennifer Vo."

Brooke cackled. "Yummy."

I chuckled and waved the girls off, turning to head up the stairs and see if Kim and Dawn needed any help moving furniture or anything. But just as I turned away, DJ giggled and added, "By the way, what's this my sister tells me about you guys nailing your professor?"


Brooke ended up volunteering for the smaller bedroom. She was lower-maintenance and had fewer things. But the one condition was that Brooke could still pop into DJ's room to use the vanity I'd installed there two years ago for Adrienne.

After we got the girls moved in, we all piled into Dawn's Malibu to drive back to the Evans house, since it was more comfortable for five than the Mustang. I was behind the wheel – Dawn still scared me whenever she tried to think and drive. Even Kim was invited, as the four collective parents wanted to get to know the new girl better since she would be staying with us more permanently. And the drive down gave the two younger girls a chance to pepper her with questions.

"So how did you end up living with Ben and Dawn?" DJ asked first, leaning over from the far right back seat. "I thought we already knew of all their friends."

Kim smiled from the far left. "Uh, well. We weren't really close friends before this summer."

"Really?" Brooke queried from the dreaded middle seat.

Kim smiled. "Oh, I was still acquainted with Ben. We shared a class together freshman year; sat next to each other even. At the same time, I was becoming friends with Adrienne, although I didn't know that he and she were dating – or even knew each other – at the time."

"Oh, how is Adrienne?" Brooke piped up. "I was hoping she'd be here, but Mom said something about getting called away on some new shoot."

"She's good. Crazy busy and always tired," Kim replied. "She uh ... visited ... last weekend actually." Kim's eyes darted to the rear view mirror. I also tilted my head to catch Kim's glance, and allowed myself a little smile. Last weekend had not been Kim's first time having sex with Adrienne, but it was Kim's first time getting worked at both ends like a spit roast by me AND Adrienne.

"I'll bet..." DJ drawled knowingly.

Kim was already blushing and looking away, so she didn't catch DJ's gaze. Collecting herself, she then finished out the rest of the story. "Anyway, we lost touch last year when Adrienne and some of my friends joined the sorority. I hooked up with a different clique. And then Ben and I didn't run into each other again until Professor Isakova invited us both to intern with her this summer."

"Oh, so you're the fellow intern," Brooke said in understanding.

Kim nodded. "I was commuting from my dad's house, which was a real pain, and not only for time. The Professor had an issue with my motorcycle clothing, saying it wasn't professional. And Ben offered to let me stay with him so I wouldn't have to keep shuttling back and forth."

"You ride a motorcycle?" DJ sat up straight, clearly intrigued.

Kim nodded. "Uh-huh."

"What kind?" Brooke chirped.

"Uh, Honda Fireblade."

"Cooool," DJ drawled. "Could you teach me?"

Kim's eyebrows popped. "You want to learn?"

"Hell yeah!" DJ enthused.

I bit back a smirk. The thought of DJ pouring that tight ass and those big tits into a skintight leather outfit while riding a black racing bike entered my head. Even blonde braids coming out the back of a motorcycle helmet were a turn on. And a second later, Dawn reached across the seat to brush her palm over my growing bulge with a knowing smile on her face.

And then out of nowhere, Brooke dropped the bomb. "So how did you end up fucking him?"

Kim went still. "Excuse me?"

I darted my eyes to the rear view mirror again and glared right at my little sister. She felt my gaze and looked back at me before rolling her eyes. "Just thought I'd get this one out of the way. I know my brother. I know Dawn. I already know you're sleeping with him, probably both of them. And certain things are going to go on in this house that everyone will be aware of."

"Oh," Kim gulped, still in mild shock. Trying to regain her bearings, she stammered, "Uh, well ... that stuff is kind of private and..."

"Kim, tell her," I stated in my command voice. I took a deep breath. If Kim was really going to live with us, she was going to see a LOT of things. Maybe this wasn't the ideal time to get into all the details, but Brooke was right. Better to have everything out in the open.

Still a little nervous, Kim looked into the rear view mirror to check with me, and then slid her gaze over to Dawn, who was staring into the back seat. Kim's nerves always got to her in moments like this, and I could visibly see her clamming up.

"Kim, tell her everything," I repeated more firmly.

She took a deep breath and nodded. Though her devotion was to Viktoriya, not to me, having me give her the command to share flipped a mental switch in Kim's mind. I still didn't totally understand it – even after a few weeks of knowing about her submissive personality – but in her mind, being commanded absolved Kim of responsibility. She could say or do things she wouldn't ordinarily be comfortable with, believing that any adverse consequences would be handled by whoever gave her the order. It wouldn't be "her fault".

Sometimes I wished I could push off responsibility that way. It would certainly make ME more relaxed.

In any case, Kim collected herself and then repeated the story I'd first heard at Viktoriya's that night all four of us got together. "I first came to Cal with a very close friend from High School, Grace Choi. She was more than my friend; she was my 'Mistress'. I have a submissive personality and she made all the hard decisions for me. She had a class with Adrienne and they started becoming very close, even intimate on occasion. Sometimes, Grace also had me join them. But I knew that I was just a third wheel in that budding relationship."

Brooke was glancing at me through the mirror now. She'd definitely heard of Grace, especially after Adrienne broke up with me to pursue a lesbian relationship with the pretty Korean.

Kim continued. "I was also becoming friends with Ben. I knew he had a girlfriend, but he was showing an interest in me. He even asked me out one time, but I was too scared and nervous to take him up on it. It's one of those things I always regretted not having the courage to do. But shortly after, Grace told me that she'd worked out a little surprise for Adrienne's boyfriend – I didn't know at the time that it was Ben. She ordered me to join them. And then one night, Adrienne blindfolded Ben, and the three of us went in and triple-teamed him. With the blindfold, Ben never knew it was me. Even though it all happened almost two years ago, he only found out a couple of weeks back."

DJ whistled. "Wow..."

Kim blushed and nodded. "A little while later, Grace wanted to move on from me to have her relationship with Adrienne, and I was left alone. I don't do so well on my own. I had my friends and I had my schoolwork, but that was it. Last year was really hard on me."

Kim had such a haunted look that Brooke reached over and held the girl's hand on top of her thigh, squeezing it reassuringly.

Kim smiled gratefully and took another deep breath. "Then Viktoriya ... Professor Isakova ... offered Ben and me this internship. I'm not sure who was more surprised to see the other. In any case, Viktoriya quickly figured out my submissiveness. And one night, not long after I moved into the house, she seduced me. She's been my Mistress ever since."

Kim seemed to be done, but DJ was quick to point out. "That still doesn't explain how you guys hooked up."

Kim blushed again and looked down demurely. "I didn't know it, but Ben had made Viktoriya HIS sex slave."

"Sex slave?" Brooke chirped with a giggle.

Dawn turned around. "Seriously. He did," she stated with raised eyebrows of excitement. "I TOLD you we were both nailing our professor."

The two 18-year-olds giggled, but they waved Kim on.

Kim sighed and explained, "A couple of weeks ago, Viktoriya arranged for all four of us to be together and she presented me to them as a gift." Still shyly looking downward, Kim nevertheless had a broad smile across her face. "It was wonderful. I'd long wanted to be with both of them, but never had the courage to do it myself. Now, everything is perfect."

There was such a note of contentedness in Kim's voice that Brooke couldn't help but drawl sweetly, "Aww..."

"After that," Kim finished. "Viktoriya suggested that I remain living with them, for my own safety and protection. I didn't want to move out and they wanted me to stay close to them. Honestly, this is the best situation I've ever been in. Viktoriya is still my mentor, and I can go to her whenever I need her. Day-to-day, Ben and Dawn are looking after me. And I can release my sexual urges without the hassles of trying to find a boyfriend who won't take advantage of my nature. Plus, I have the extra time to really focus on my studies. Everything's worked out."

The girls nodded in agreement.

"So you're devoted to my big brother?" Brooke then queried, a curious tone in her voice.

"Uh ... yes," Kim replied a little uncertainly.

"I mean, you would never betray him or Profes-, uh, Viktoriya."

"No, never," Kim immediately stated a little more emphatically.

"And you understand that Ben's lifestyle is a little ... unorthodox."

Kim chuckled. "MY lifestyle is pretty unorthodox. And I'm not one to ever judge anyone else."

"Okay," Brooke stated while collecting herself.

I figured out where my sister was going and darted my eyes to the mirror again. "Brooke..."

My sister met my gaze through the mirror. "Everything out in the open," she reminded me. "And I am NOT quitting like Brandi did."

I took a deep breath and then nodded.

So Brooke shrugged and looked at Kim seriously, stating, "I'm fucking Ben, too."

Kim's eyebrows popped at that revelation.

"Me, too," DJ volunteered from the other side.

Kim's jaw dropped and waggled around a few times. She was suddenly aware that four pairs of eyes were on her, as even Dawn was turned around to look back while I was glancing in the mirror again. And again, I saw her nerves starting to get to her.

But I couldn't order her to be okay with this one. It was a situation she could either accept, or she couldn't. At least she wasn't being asked to take any active actions on her own.

And after another deep breath, Kim turned the situation over in her mind. And nodding slowly, she looked first at Brooke and then over to me. And with a shrug and a smile, she finally stated, "Okay. Thank you for being honest."

Brooke smiled and glanced back at DJ. Dawn sighed with relief and sat back in her seat. And I focused on the road.

Kim was still processing. Staring at nothing in the direction of the seat in front of her, she eventually shook her head and chuckled. And in a quiet voice, she murmured, "Something tells me this is going to be the most interesting year of my life."


It was another pleasant family dinner en masse. Dayna and Brandi came to the house to visit as well, and our two families fell into old habits of conversation as if we'd been having dinners together every night for the past month. Kim was quiet, just observing with wide eyes. But everyone made an effort to make her feel included, especially Deanna Evans.

After the meal was finished, the usual standoff between parents and new college students began. The parents wanted to hang onto their kids as long as possible, delaying the inevitable by clinging to Brooke and DJ and keeping them talking.

The two incoming freshman, on the other hand, were eager to get on the move, to finally be set free after some eighteen years living under their parents' roofs. They stuck around as long as they thought they had to, but soon the girls were making excuses about needing to get back and unpack the rest of their things.

Mom wasn't buying it. She noticed that Brooke was sitting on the padded armrest of the easy chair I was reclining in, her hand brushing against my leg. Ever-protective, Mom shot a glance over to Kim, but Brooke just grinned and nodded to indicate that everything was already taken care of.

So Mom was the one who finally called off the dogs. She stood up and looked to the other three parents, stating, "Well, we can't keep them here forever. It's time to let our little girls go."

"We're not little girls anymore," DJ pointed out.

"You'll always be my little girl," Jack Evans sighed. It was harder for the Evanses. DJ really was their baby, while my parents still had the twins. Still, he stood up as well and then moved to hug his daughter.

That started the chain of hugs all around, which seemed to take almost as much time as the post-dinner conversations. In the end, Jack clapped me with a bear hug, and still with an arm around my shoulders, glanced at Dawn before stating, "You two look after DJ."

Dawn nodded. I just smiled and replied, "Of course."

Jack gave me another pat on the back. "I know you will."

That finished off the round of hugs. I said goodbye to my parents as well and then went to the twins. Eden was just happy for a hug, but Emma actually jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. "See you at Christmas," she chirped before pecking my cheek.

At the time, I thought it was just typical baby sister eagerness to see Big Brother for the Holidays. I simply grinned and set her down.

Then Brooke practically dragged me out to the car.


We had just gotten through the front door when DJ grabbed both of my hands and started backing into her bedroom. At the same time, Brooke was shoving me from behind as well.

"Whoa! Whoa!" I flailed a bit, trying to maintain my balance and only managing to slow down our progress into the bigger of the two downstairs bedrooms. And I darted my eyes to Dawn for help.

My girlfriend just giggled and waved me on. And then looking at her little sister, she stated, "You can wear him out all you want. But he's gotta end up sleeping in my bed, got it?"

DJ grinned and nodded, continuing to drag me into her lair. "Sure thing."

Slack-jawed, I watched helplessly as Dawn reached out to grab Kim's hand. The two older girls giggled and then headed upstairs together, my girlfriend blowing me a final kiss. And with my resistance down, Brooke managed to shove me the rest of the way into the bedroom.

DJ wasn't fully unpacked just yet. There were two boxes stacked next to the bed and a duffel bag still full of clothes. But the bed was fully made and the girls wasted no time pushing me onto it. My little sister was then right on top of me, her knees next to my hips as she sat on my stomach. She then grabbed my head and kissed me, moaning in both relief and arousal. And when she finally broke for oxygen, she gave me a wild-eyed look and a smirk. "Hi, big brother," she cooed as if greeting me for the very first time.

"Hey, little one."

Brooke wasn't so little. But she'd maxed out at 5'7", with even the twins already pushing her same height despite only being 14. Still, the twins certainly hadn't caught up to Brooke in curves, where she boasted bigger tits and a rounder ass than even Brandi. I had my hands on that ass while she kissed me, and I let them play there while she moved her own hands to start pulling off my shirt.

"It's been a while," Brooke groaned. "What, since the snowboarding trip? That's eight months!"

"I'm sorry."

She shook her head. "No need to apologize. Let's just make up for lost time, huh?"

"It's been even longer for me. You haven't fucked me since Thanksgiving!" DJ complained in a light tone. I looked past my sister to see that the skinny, busty blonde had almost fully disrobed while I was making out with her best friend. In fact, the only articles she had left were red lingerie, and the bra quickly disappeared after she opened the back clasp to free those mouthwateringly gorgeous 34DD melons.

"Your own fault. It's not like you live far away," Brooke drawled. "And they certainly visited your parents often enough."

"Whatever. We're making up for it," DJ giggled while stepping out of her panties to go fully naked. "Right now!" And then the scathingly hot 18-year-old darted forward and flopped onto the bed beside us.

Above me, Brooke did her little crossover thing to remove her shirt and then reached behind herself to unsnap the bra. Once topless, she then hopped off the bed and reached down to drag my shorts and boxers away, leaving me fully naked on the bed.

By now, I was already french kissing DJ beside me, pawing at her big tits while she fingered her own clit. I was momentarily amazed at how casual DJ was being about this. The last time we'd had sex – the past Thanksgiving as DJ had mentioned – was right after we broke up from our brief but intense romantic relationship. This was a girl who had been in love with me once – and who I'd claimed to be in love with as well – but now we were carrying on as if there had never been any strife between us.

With those thoughts in mind, I paused from my frenetic kissing to pull DJ's head back and look into those sky blue eyes. "There's a reason we haven't done this in a long time, kiddo. Are you okay?"

DJ gave me a Mona Lisa smile. "I was okay the minute I heard you got back together with Dawn. Everything is the way it's supposed to be. You two are together, and you and I are just friends."

"Friends and fuck buddies!" Brooke chimed in.

"Yes, fuck buddies," DJ sighed happily. "Now hurry up and get in me. You're late on giving me that birthday present you promised and I need to feel Big Ben inside me. Please?"

"Sure thing, kiddo." I grinned and rolled DJ onto her back. Her hair was loose, as she'd gone without the braided pigtails for some time now. It haloed around her head and she looked so beautiful staring up at me that I simply HAD to pause to kiss her again.

But DJ was a little less patient, kissing back but dropping her hands off my biceps to grab my hip with her left hand and my cock with her right. She fed me to her semi-moist slit, and once the mushroom head settled into position, she grabbed both my asscheeks and powerfully PULLED.

"Ungh!" DJ grunted as the first few inches of my cock penetrated into her. She felt tighter than usual, not being completely soaked with lubrication just yet. But she doggedly tugged on my ass while planting her feet flat on the bed and lunging her crotch up into me. And a few seconds later, she fell back against the mattress with almost eight inches of man meat stuffed inside her pussy. "Fuck yeah..." she groaned.

"How's it feel?" Brooke suddenly asked from beside my left ear. My little sister even darted in to take a quick nip at my lobe with her lips. And her hand found its way between my legs to fondle my ball sac as I remained fully embedded in her best friend's snatch.

"Gooood..." DJ and I both crooned at the same time. And then the girls giggled again.

"Now remember our deal," Brooke said matter-of-factly to the blonde beneath me. "You go first, but we each get two loads and I get a fifth if we can go that far."

"Five times?" I arched an eyebrow skeptically.

"Don't tell me you're getting old." DJ reached up and patted my shoulder.

I chuckled. "I'm not a teenager anymore."

"That's okay." DJ smiled radiantly up at me while moving the same hand to caress my cheek. "I love you for the quality, not the quantity."

I grinned. "One high quality fuck, coming right up!"


We actually didn't even make it to four loads. I was sincere about the idea of going for quality, not quantity. Besides, I don't think the girls minded since they each had WAY more than four orgasms.

DJ had two while I pummeled her into the mattress, the first straight-up missionary and the second after I pinned her knees back against her shoulders to get even deeper into her body. It was just way too much fun for me to watch those big hooters bouncing with every thrust.

Brooke then had two when I switched over to her. That little fuck seemed less pistoning and more ... crawling. Mid-fuck, my sister scissored her legs around mine and twisted herself onto her side so that I was straddling her left leg with her right wrapped around my waist. We didn't thrust so much as undulate, and after her first orgasm she twisted further so that she was facedown with my chest against her back, even though our legs were still intertwined like that.

I took a break after Brooke shrieked her second orgasm into a pillow, rolling onto my back. DJ was quick to mount me, humping up and down happily while chanting her familiar, "Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck..." She made it even more fun when she pulled me upright and mashed my face into her cleavage, bouncing up and down my pole and wriggling her mammaries against my cheeks at the same time.

I always found it strangely exciting how I could actually feel the [bum-BUMP] of DJ's heartbeat through her pussy walls. The sensation of that heartbeat speeding up as the sexy blonde accelerated to orgasm was enough to get my heart racing as well. And when she went off, so did I.

Brooke was quick to dive between her best friend's legs after that, hungrily slurping my jism out of DJ's box. Meanwhile, the blonde crawled around to slurp on my semi-limp noodle, tasting her own orgasmic fluids mixed with Brooke's and mine as well.

Like always, I got hard again quickly, and seeing my little sister on all fours while she continued eating out her best friend put me in a particular mood. I quickly scrambled to my knees behind her, gripping those perfect asscheeks and then driving my way into the center of her core. I've said it before and I'll say it again: my sisters have dynamite asses. And the sight of Brooke's pretty peach being split open by my cock in her moist peach pit was simply a pleasure to behold.

And if that wasn't fun enough, DJ scrambled underneath her best friend. And the sight of Brooke's pretty peach being split open by my cock in her moist peach pit while her hot blonde of a best friend alternately licks at that same peach pit and tries to tongue my balls every time they slap against her forehead ... well that's even better.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.