An Ordinary College Sex Life 2
Chapter 2: Sub

Copyright© 2011 by bluedragon

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sub - The continuation of An Ordinary College Sex Life. Ben, Dawn, roommates, classmates, sisters, sorority girls, strippers, and even a teacher.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   School  

-- JULY 2004, SUMMER BREAK --

Despite everything I had done to her last night, Viktoriya was a model teacher the next day at work. In sharp contrast to the previous day, when she would pale and look at me nervously, wondering what I would do next, she seemed perfectly normal as she went about her business. She guided Kim and me in our research, advanced her own projects, and more or less did her job.

I suppose it was because Viktoriya was already used to this. I don't know how many students she'd seduced over the years, but she apparently knew how to separate those covert encounters from her work life. Her interactions with me were perfectly comfortable. She still flirted some – to completely stop would have drawn attention to itself – but despite her proclamations that I was her "Master" last night, today she didn't hesitate to correct me with ruthless efficiency when I made an incorrect assumption or drew the wrong conclusion in my work-related analyses. Back in public, our private relationship simply didn't exist.

Everything changed when Viktoriya sent Kim out for research. She followed Kim to the door and silently flipped the lock after the younger girl left. And then my regal, composed Economics professor turned into a slutty vamp right before my eyes.

She started by pulling the pin out of her hair, letting the silky, chestnut-brown locks descend over her left shoulder in one fell swoop. She pivoted her hips, thrust out her chest, and pursed those collagen-enhanced lips. And with a fire in her dark blue eyes, Viktoriya sensuously moaned, "I belong to you, Master."

Immediately, I felt a tent in my shorts forming. "That you do."

"You may take me whenever you want," she rasped. "Would you like me to bend over for you?"

She was too eager. As much as I wanted to lay my professor across her own office desk and fuck her within an inch of her life, I didn't want to give her the satisfaction just yet. She wasn't the one in control; I was. So with a smug grin, I shook my head and turned my gaze back to my monitor. "No," I replied curtly.

Viktoriya whimpered and pushed off the door, stalking me like a jungle cat. Her Russian accent thick, she asked pleadingly, "Would you like me to give you a blowjob? I will kneel for you underneath that table."

"No."

She whimpered pitifully again. "Will you come to my house tonight?"

"No."

She was on the verge of tears, standing next to my chair, leaning over and desperately trying to get my attention. "When can I have you again? Sir, I am going crazy!"

Coldly, I put my hand on her side to push her away. She was blocking my view. "That's not my problem."

"Please! Nobody has ever made me feel like you did last night! In forty years, NOBODY ever did that to me! I NEED you!"

For once, a hot babe using the word 'need' on me had no effect. My thoughts went entirely to my girlfriend, and with a stern look I stared Viktoriya down until she stopped blubbering.

Only after she quieted did I state flatly, "Not. Tonight."

Whimpering again, Viktoriya sank to her knees on the carpeted floor. She rolled her shoulders back and clasped her hands together behind her ass, putting her in quite the submissively alluring position. That extra slut-button on her blouse was undone, and her position thrust that unnaturally round cleavage at me. "Why not? I will do anything for you, Master. Anything!"

I shook my head dismissively. "Tonight is for Dawn. Can you understand that?"

Viktoriya grimaced. It was like she'd momentarily forgotten I had a girlfriend, so lost she'd been to her own lust. Biting her lip, she quivered and then looked back at me with a plea in her eyes. "Please, tomorrow? Here, in my office. You may come to my house! Wherever you want. Whenever you want. Do you not understand? You have only now taken me. You cannot now abandon me!"

I rolled my eyes. "I haven't abandoned you. Just not tonight."

Viktoriya gulped and quieted down. She looked away, lost in her own thoughts. And thinking that she was accepting the situation for now, I returned my attention to my screen.

But the beautiful professor then took a deep breath, drawing my gaze back to her. She held it for a second, fear in her eyes, before she exhaled slowly and then looked at me with big puppy dog eyes that would have rivaled Eden and Emma for desperation. It was truly a strange sight to behold, coming from a 40-year-old woman who typically held a position of power over me. "Does ... Dawn, does she know about us?"

I arched an eyebrow. "What makes you think I'd tell my girlfriend about us?"

She bit her lip and winced nervously. "I ... I do not know. I have ... I never have had a student tell his girlfriend before. But ... I have heard things about you. I thought that perhaps-"

I waved her off. "Yes, Dawn knows. I don't keep secrets from her."

Viktoriya gave me a little smile of hope. "What if..." she began slowly. "Would you let me join you? Join you and Dawn? From what I have heard, most of the women you have been with ... They like women as well."

I arched an eyebrow. Was she serious?

"Let me please you, Master. Let me eat your girlfriend's pussy while you fuck her. For your entertainment, you can watch us pleasure each other. I will submit to her as well, if you so wish. But please ... I need to feel you inside me once again. My body ACHES for you."

My brain raced back to a memory of Dawn telling me to take the opportunity when given. Not only did she want to suck Professor Ice's pussy juices off my dick, but she'd stated an interest in tasting her right from the source. If Viktoriya was serious about her offer, I knew that a threesome with both her and Dawn would be coming soon.

"Fine," I stated quietly, studying Viktoriya's reaction. Her eyes lit up in both delight and relief. But there was a glint of something else there, a sense of smug satisfaction that she'd gotten her way. And there was even a little pride, as if she were telling me, 'That was too easy'.

Well, we couldn't have THAT now, could we? So with a smug grin of my own, I added, "But not tonight."

Viktoriya's face fell. I just chuckled and returned to my screen.


[WHUMP!] Dawn's back hit the mattress hard enough to bounce her back into the air a bit. She was giggling as I landed atop her, my knees to either side of her legs as I reached down and started tugging her shirt over her head. Quickly, I then unsnapped her bra and pushed the cups up to her neckline so that I could get my hands on those glorious tits while leaning down to cram my tongue into her mouth.

"What's gotten into you?" Dawn gasped between giggles as I continued to ravage her body. "I love it when you go all manly apeshit on me."

I didn't respond right away as I was still in the process of removing her skirt. After being teased and titillated all afternoon by Viktoriya, who was desperate to get me to crack and just roughly take her in her office, my angry cock was throbbingly hard. Even leaving work and heading home had done nothing to abate my erection. And as desperate as Viktoriya had been to fuck me, I was equally desperate to bury myself into Dawn. So by way of answer, I looked up and replied, "I think you were wrong."

"Wrong? About what?" Dawn queried and then moaned as I speared a finger into her moist channel.

"About Professor Ice," I panted as I fumbled with my own slacks, shoving them and my shorts down to my knees. Quickly, I freed myself and then centered my cockhead against my girlfriend's gateway to paradise. While not soaked, she was wet enough for entry. And leaning my weight forward, I began to press myself inside.

"Ohhh, Bennn..." Dawn sighed as I slid in the hilt.

When my pelvic bone clicked up against hers, I exhaled in relief and then smirked down at my girlfriend. "Getting me to fuck her isn't going to mean I need you less. If anything, I'm going to want you even more."

Dawn giggled, wrapping her legs around my waist and starting to undulate herself against me, rocking my thick cock within her wet channel. "I think I'm okay with that."


Dawn and I were so preoccupied that night that we missed dinner. In fact, we screwed each other so hard that we fell asleep immediately after, napping for an extra hour and a half before waking up around 8pm.

I was just groggy and trying to figure out my own name. But Dawn popped up, gasping, "Kim!"

"Huh?"

"Kim ... as in our roommate..." Dawn shot me a 'well-duh' look. She looked at the clock and started looking for her clothes. "We missed dinner. We totally disappeared on her."

"Hey, hey ... relax," I said soothingly. "She's a big girl. She can take care of herself. I'll bet she came home, heard us rattling the headboard, and made herself some food. I'm sure she's vegging out in front of the TV right now."

Dawn screwed up her face. "You think so?"

"Of course. If not, then she went out to meet with other friends. She has a life beyond us, y'know."

My girlfriend sighed. "It's just ... I don't want her to feel excluded. We're getting to be friends, and she already feels a little bit like an intruder into our private little bungalow. A couple of days ago, she told me she was thinking she should find another room to rent to give us our little honeymoon back."

"Would that be so bad?" I reached up and started rubbing Dawn's naked spine. Good lord my girlfriend was so sexy. She was leaning forward, with the sheets around her waist. I could just see the curvature of her left breast through the gap between her arm and torso, and I found myself leaning across the bed to peer around the arm blocking my view of her tit. Another few minutes of ogling, and I was going to want to start another round.

My girlfriend furrowed her eyebrows and gave me a strange look. "Is that what you want? I thought you specifically wanted to bring her here. That's why I agreed to let her move in."

"Uh, not specifically. She needed a place to stay for a couple of months and we had all the room." I frowned. "Do you WANT her gone?"

"No, no, of course not!" Dawn shook her head. "Like I said, we're getting to be friends. We stayed up chatting all last night while you were, ahem, 'at a friend's birthday party at a strip club'. Did I get that right?"

I grinned and slapped Dawn's arm. "You know full well where I was."

"That I do."

I arched an eyebrow and took a deep breath. "Speaking of Viktoriya, there's something I need to tell you."

Dawn gave me a curious look. "What?"

That I've made her my sex slave? That she wants to come home with me so she can eat your pussy while I fuck you from behind?

"Oh, where to begin?" I sighed.

Dawn looked to the door, as if she had one last fleeting worry about how Kim was doing without us tonight. But then my adoring girlfriend just gave me a smile and said, "Just tell me everything."

So I did.


It turned out, Dawn really needn't have worried about Kim. She spent the evening away from the house and got dinner on her own, although she was a little circumspect about exactly who she'd spent the evening with. Not wanting to push the shy, semi-nervous girl, Dawn and I let the matter drop and we settled in for an evening of channel surfing on TV.

Once again, though, Kim was walking a little funny in the morning. But once again, I wasn't about to press Kim. Because once again, I was more curious to see how Viktoriya was going to react to my presence.

Just like yesterday, she seemed utterly and completely normal. I had to admit I was impressed. I, for one, didn't have nearly the control over my emotions Professor Isakova did. Her ability to keep her cool was remarkable, which just made her outbursts, whimpers, and pleading behind closed doors that much more surprising.

We got our first chance to be in private when Kim excused herself to go to the bathroom. The moment the door clicked shut, I glanced over to my professor's desk, wondering if she would suddenly transform into a simpering, wanton sexual slave. But she seemed to have figured out that the more she pleaded, the more I would be compelled to deny her and make her wait further. So a full thirty seconds later, with Viktoriya having done absolutely nothing to get my attention, I pushed my chair back and stood up.

"Viktoriya," I stated in a deep, commanding voice.

She stiffened at the tone, noticeably shrank, and darted her eyes over to me. "Yes, Master?"

I smirked at the title. "Stand up."

She did.

"Bend over your desk."

She did.

"Lift up your skirt. Pull your panties down to your knees. And spread your asscheeks for me."

The quiver started in her lower lip, carrying down her chin and to her neck. Once the quiver hit her chest, her entire body vibrated momentarily. And she tilted her head back and gasped lightly as if she'd just had an orgasm. Only then did Viktoriya do as I asked, hunching her skirt up to her waist, dropping her thong panties to her knees, and reaching back to spread those perky buttcheeks.

Unexpectedly, my hand clamped over her mouth before I touched her anywhere else. I jerked her head back while she squeaked into my palm at the same time two fingers of my right hand invaded her pussy channel. She was already wet as I drove the digits all the way into the last knuckles, and her legs immediately started trembling.

It didn't take long. Within seconds, Viktoriya was whimpering in unison with my thrusting fingers as I plunged in and out of her increasingly wet cunt. And when I sensed that she was getting close, I abruptly pulled my left hand off her mouth, planted it in the middle of her back, and slammed her face-down onto her own desk. Viktoriya couldn't help but moan as her chest hit the desk surface, scattering her papers. And then I pulled my fingers out of her snatch, moved both of them forward to bracket her clit, and strummed it while inserting my thumb into her pussy in their place.

"Oh, oh, nnnnghhh!" Viktoriya tensed up and came. Her feet briefly left the floor, making her pelvis dig into the corner edge of her desk. If I wasn't holding her up with my hand in her crotch, she might have slipped off. As it was, the sudden weight just drove my thumb even deeper into her snatch.

At the very instant that she stopped shaking, I yanked my right hand out and grabbed the back of her collar with my left hand. I jerked Viktoriya back onto her feet and then manhandled her around and back to her chair. Roughly, I sat her down while she panted and just tried to get her bearings. And then I stood beside her, feeding my honey-coated fingers into her mouth so she could taste her own orgasm.

"Mmm..." Viktoriya sighed as she suckled eagerly.

And then the latch of the door clicked as Kim re-entered the room. By the time she looked up at us, all that could be seen was Professor Isakova sitting at her desk, looking at her monitor. I stood next to her, looking attentively at the screen while my professor pointed out something to me.

Still, despite Kim's presence, I leaned down and whispered into Viktoriya's ear. "Tonight. Dawn and I will be at your house at seven o'clock. Prepare yourself."


Dawn and I had told Kim that we were going out on a date, which was true, more or less. Dawn was quick to suggest that Kim might go out as well, to meet up with her mystery boyfriend. But Kim just blushed and said she would stay in tonight.

Unlike last time, when I'd deliberately arrived late, I rang the doorbell of Viktoriya's house at precisely 6:50pm, ten minutes early. To my pleasant surprise, she opened the door almost immediately, already dressed for sex.

There was a momentary flash of panic in Viktoriya's eyes when she saw Dawn standing beside me, which was quickly replaced by arousal as she backed away to let us come in. I closed the door while Dawn and Viktoriya stood in the foyer, just sort of looking at each other curiously. But when I turned back, my sex slave's attention was entirely on me.

"Stand at attention," I told her in my command voice. "Do not move."

Viktoriya set her feet and then posed, holding her hands behind her back and standing erect to present herself for my inspection. Next to me, Dawn arched an eyebrow, asking me with her eyes, 'Where is THIS attitude coming from?'

I just shrugged my response and gave her a look that said, 'I don't know. I'm just making this up as I go along.'

Still, I kept my face impassive as I circled around the older woman. It was a good thing her front door was perpendicular to the sidewalk, and therefore completely out of view from anyone not standing on the porch, because her outfit would have caused a scene should it be seen in public. Everything started with her face. Headgear with three leather straps wrapped around her head, one horizontally across her forehead, the second with a cutout to fit her nose, and the third holding in place an orange rubber ball gag, which currently prevented our professor from speaking. She wore a studded leather collar, with a D-ring in front just like Adrienne's, only without the attached leash. And her torso was half-covered by a steel-boned corset that was completely absent bra cups, leaving her impossibly round 34Cs on full display. Black crotchless panties revealed her neatly trimmed bush. The stockings were fishnet this time, with elastic hold-ups instead of garters. And the shoes were absolutely outrageous; the chunky high heel must have been six inches and was almost as thick as the foot, with the toes pointed almost straight down to form a near-perfect A-frame. Viktoriya looked like she could barely walk.

In her hands, our professor held the riding crop: MY riding crop. Viktoriya emphasized this point as she tottered forward to me, bowing her head and wordlessly presenting it with both hands.

I took it and then glanced over at Dawn. She was accepting most of this with aplomb, but there was still curiosity in her arched eyebrow as she looked over at me.

I took the crop in hand, slapping it against my left palm just as practice. And then sternly looking at the elegant babe, who towered above me in those skyscraper heels, I commanded, "Upstairs. Assume the position."

Viktoriya blinked and nodded before rather stiltedly walking over to the stairs. The motion was a little awkward with her feet flexed into that position, but somehow she still managed to look graceful, holding her carriage upright and rolling her hips with each step upwards.

Once Viktoriya passed out of sight, Dawn stepped over to me and whispered, "Assume the position? Exactly what position is that?"

Blushing, just shrugged and replied, "I dunno. But it sounded good, didn't it?"

Dawn smirked and chuckled at me, shaking her head. "I send you out for one night and you actually turn Professor Ice into your sex slave."

I gave her a half-smile and shrugged again. "Wasn't me. SHE turned herself into my sex slave. I'm as mystified as you."

"Does she always dress like that?"

I shook my head. "She wasn't this extreme the last time I came here. She was dressed to entice her student, playing the role of older seductress. This is the first time I've seen her actually dressed up like that."

"Yeah, what's up with all the bondage gear? Did one of the Tri-Delts teach you this?"

"Nuh-uh." I shook my head again. "It's all her. Closest I've come is the stuff with Adrienne and Felicia. You were there for the Felicia stuff, so if you have any ideas, let me know."

Dawn turned her head to the stairs, a Cheshire grin spreading across her face. "Hmm ... after all the torture Professor Ice put me through with her critiques and grading, yeah, I've got a few ideas."

I arched my eyebrow at that little comment, but Dawn was already at the stairs, eagerly hopping up the first few treads. So taking a deep breath and steeling myself to inhabit the "Master" role I knew Viktoriya wanted, I followed after.


"The Position" turned out to be Viktoriya kneeling on top of the bed, legs together. Her chin was thrust outward and her arms were pulled behind her back, with her wrists pressed together behind her ass as if there were handcuffs binding her. She held the position and blinked slowly while watching Dawn and I enter.

It was startling to see my professor in such a position of vulnerability, especially with the ball gag and straps over her face. Even with her wanton displays of lust over the past couple of days, including me using the riding crop on her tits, I still wasn't used to seeing the older woman like this.

Also, while this wasn't the first time I'd engaged in some light bondage, including blindfolds, handcuffs, and the like, I didn't want to push things too far. My idea of sex had more to do with pleasure than pain. And since Viktoriya hadn't even liked me using the riding crop on her ass, only lightly tapping her sensitive tits, I didn't think she would object to me going a little easy on her.

Besides, even after all we'd done, I hadn't kissed her yet. And the compassionate part of me thought I'd taken this submissive thing far enough. So stepping forward, I reached around Viktoriya's head, unbuckling the head harness and pulling the ball gag free, leaving my professor hanging her head and gasping for air.

When I got her attention once again, I held up the head harness and shook my head. "Not my thing. Understand?"

Viktoriya looked at me then blinked, nodding her head in understanding. She looked both sweet and innocent at this moment, all traces of the Ice Queen gone as she gazed at me with big blue eyes. And giving into my emotion, I cupped her chin and tilted her to me for our very first kiss.

"No." Viktoriya stated before our lips met. I stopped and pulled back far enough so that we could look at each other. And in a very quiet voice, she added, "You are sweet, but I have not earned that yet."

I arched an eyebrow in mild surprise. If I was truly the Master, then I could damn well kiss her if I wanted. But I knew this... relationship (?) ... was still developing. And even if we weren't going the typical older woman/teacher – student/learner route, Viktoriya still had some concept in her head about the roles we were to play. So I just nodded and then stood up straight, grabbing the sides of Viktoriya's head in my hands and guiding her to my crotch.

She didn't need orders to understand she was to open up my fly and feed on me. A zip and a few tugs later, my half-hard cock was exposed to the open air for only a second before her warm mouth surrounded me. And I sighed happily at the feeling of my once imperious professor kneeling and sucking on my cock.

Dawn, for her part, was absolutely mesmerized by the sight. She looked up at me with a look that said, 'I know you told me, but I didn't believe it until right now.'

I just grinned and gestured for Dawn to take her clothes off. And then I went back to watching my teacher slowly bob her head back and forth in my crotch, the wide girth of my prick disappearing and reappearing through her stretched mouth while she looked up at me with those stormy dark blue eyes.

It was at times like these when my little mental connection to Dawn came in handy. I didn't actually think we could read each other's minds. On the other hand, I merely flicked my hand and gestured with my eyes, and my soulmate knew exactly what I wanted her to do.

So once Dawn was in position, and my cock was at the ready, I reached down to pull Viktoriya off my prick. She whimpered in complaint when I removed her favorite toy from her mouth, but she went quiet when I put a finger to my lips. "Turn around, and make love to my girlfriend," I commanded.

"Yes, Master," Viktoriya said quietly, shivering happily at the tone in my voice. She turned to look back, and she gasped at the sight before her.

Dawn was reclining against the pillows, completely naked. Her feet were planted on the bed with her knees up, and they were spread wide to the sides to leave her manicured little blonde landing strip completely exposed. At my direction, Dawn had placed a wrist on each knee, letting her hands dangle over the ends. And with a little smirk on her face, she flipped her right hand palm up so that she could crook a finger to her Economics professor.

Viktoriya trembled with excitement, no trace of nervousness. Clearly, she'd been with girls before. In fact, from the way she was drooling over Dawn's naked body, this was one professor that had likely seduced a female student a time or two as well as the males. And almost eagerly, she moved forward.

It was such a beautiful sight to see Viktoriya crawling away from me and over to my girlfriend, her panty-clad ass wiggling enticingly. In fact, it was such a turn-on, I nearly came when Viktoriya took her first lick at Dawn's snatch.

But I didn't. No, my first orgasm took place several minutes later, deep inside Viktoriya's pussy while I was banging my Economics professor from behind. After I finished filling her, she obediently remained on all fours while Dawn scrambled under her into a sixty-nine position, then reached up with her own fingers to spread Viktoriya's labia to the sides and let out a little waterfall of cum into her mouth. Dawn's fantasy was coming true, getting to taste Professor Ice's juices right from the source, and mingled with her man's semen to boot.

I circled around the bed and fed my semi-limp erection to Viktoriya so she could suck me back to hardness. She started off doing a good job, but when Dawn stopped drinking cum and focused on munching pussy, I could tell Viktoriya's attention was wavering.

"Focus!" I barked, reaching down and grabbing Viktoriya's jaw. "Focus!"

Her eyebrows furrowed and she nodded obediently. She resumed sucking me, but after another thirty seconds, I could feel her control slipping again. This time I pulled out entirely. "What's wrong?"

"My apologies, Master," Viktoriya whimpered. "I just ... Dawn is ... It is ... distracting."

Dawn stopped at that point, rolling her head out to look at me. I just nodded to my girlfriend to keep going, and Viktoriya began whimpering again when the pleasurable sensations in her crotch resumed.

"Don't tell me you've never had a threesome before," I said.

Viktoriya moaned, hanging her head down and lightly rocking her hips back and forth across Dawn's face. "Very ... few. Nngh! Clandestine seductions are ... Ungh ... They are usually private."

I reached down once again, gripping Viktoriya's cheeks in both my hands. I tilted her head back so that she would look up at me. And with a cool, stern gaze, I asked, "Do you want that kiss?"

She whimpered and nodded in my hands.

"Then you will learn," I stated with raised eyebrows.

She nodded obediently.

"And the only way to learn?" I growled with a grin. "Through practice."

I pushed her mouth down around my cock once again.


Viktoriya got better as time went on. She proved it by finally bringing me to orgasm, taking my cock out and holding it lengthwise along her face and jacking me until I spurted against her forehead, letting the cum run in little rivers down over her nose and eyelids and down to her cheeks.

Dawn was quickly on her, greedily licking up my spending. I chuckled watching her go, and thought back to that first summer when we were sixteen. Back then, Dawn tasted my cum for the first time and professed that while she could handle it, she didn't particularly like it. Dayna was by far the bigger cumslut, even slurping my spunk out of Dawn at that young age.

But now my Dawn had come to hunger for the taste. I'd commented on it once recently, asking whether she would pick semen over chocolate. Her eyes softened and she looked at me with such adoration as she replied that it wasn't the flavor that attracted her, it was the knowledge that it was mine. In any case, after cleaning off Viktoriya's face, my girlfriend went straight to the source for more, sucking on my prick to get whatever remnants she could find.

The cleaning job turned into a new blowjob. I had Viktoriya watch and observe Dawn's technique. It wasn't that the 40-year-old seductress lacked experience with blowjobs, but I wanted her to learn exactly how to please ME, specifically. The two women swapped me back and forth for a little while then, working me up to an erection and then pushing me about halfway to orgasm. At that point, I declared that it was Dawn's turn, and I had my girlfriend mount me in a reverse-cowgirl position while ordering Viktoriya to kneel at the foot of the bed and lick at our joining.

When my third ejaculation came, I had Viktoriya yank me out of Dawn's snatch so I could blow into her mouth. And then my submissive professor held it there, rising up and touching her lips to Dawn's for the first time as she snowballed my cumload back to the young blonde.

I let the two hot babes swap spit and semen for another couple of minutes while I caught my breath. And then I declared that this night was over. Dawn and I gathered our things and made to leave.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.