An Ordinary College Sex Life 2
Chapter 1: Summer Internship

Copyright© 2011 by bluedragon

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: Summer Internship - The continuation of An Ordinary College Sex Life. Ben, Dawn, roommates, classmates, sisters, sorority girls, strippers, and even a teacher.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   School  

-- JUNE 2004, SUMMER BREAK --

"Hi, honey! I'm home!" I called as I walked through the front door. The hardwood floor of the old Berkeley house creaked as I trod down the short hallway, passing the coat closet. I lifted the single-strap of my black leather messenger bag over my head, dumping the bag on the floor for convenient retrieval later. One nice thing about "work" compared to "school" was that "work" ended at a prescribed time, with no homework to complete nor exams to study for. I'd pick up the bag tomorrow morning on my way out the door.

I also started unbuttoning the long-sleeved blue dress shirt I was wearing. I wasn't big on wearing such semi-formal attire, especially in warm June weather; but Professor Isakova insisted that I learn to be comfortable in professional clothing as preparation for a career in business. At least she let me roll up the sleeves.

But then my fingers suddenly lost their grip on the next button. I came to a dead stop in the archway to the living room. And my jaw dropped to the floor somewhere around the same place as my Kenneth Cole shoes.

"Welcome home, babe."

She was as beautiful as ever. More beautiful, in fact, because I knew that she was finally mine. After all our years growing up together from children into fully-formed adults, after the starts and stops and hiccups in our developing relationship, Dawn and I had become the romantic couple we both always knew we would be. And the knowledge that my soulmate and I would be sharing the rest of eternity together filled me with a wonderful sense of bliss at the mere sight of her.

Of course, my jaw didn't drop every time I saw Dawn. After all, I was rather accustomed to her beauty by now, so that the mere sight of my girlfriend no longer stopped me dead in my tracks. What had my mouth hanging open on this afternoon was my girlfriend's attire: my plain white button-down dress shirt, and except for her omnipresent 'Ben Forever' bracelet, not a single thing else.

It was a habit Dawn had picked up at Adrienne's suggestion. My ex-girlfriend/adoptive-sister frequently went about the house wearing only a dress shirt and panties back when we were dating during our Freshman year. There were always a lot of shirts to choose from since I rarely wore them myself back in those days. Adrienne had told Dawn how much I liked the choice in wardrobe, and so my current girlfriend had adopted the same attire once we started living alone in this big house. For now, at least, it was just the two of us. Come late August our little sisters would be moving in to start their own college careers. I wondered if Dawn's wardrobe would change when that happened; but in the meantime, I'd enjoy the view.

I especially enjoyed the view today. Dawn usually wore panties along with the dress shirt. Dawn also usually buttoned the shirt up. Neither was the case today. The blonde angel was reclining across the couch, my white dress shirt open from throat to tails, the cloth parted enough to the sides that she might as well have skipped the shirt entirely, for it did absolutely nothing to cover her body.

Dawn's unbelievably firm and yet supple 34D tits thrust proudly into the open air, capped by erect pink nipples. Her slender torso tapered down to a flat tummy before flaring out to her pleasantly shaped hips. It was her long legs that gave her the boost to a 5'9" height, the right leg extending all the way to the end and off the front edge of the sofa. And her left leg was bent with the knee up, spreading her crotch open wide for my easy view.

Her pussy was no longer completely bare-shaven. She'd grown a perfectly manicured blonde rectangle of fuzz just above her slit, proving that the carpet matched the drapes. I knew it took more work to maintain the little landing strip than to just shave everything off, but I also thought it made my girlfriend look more mature, befitting her nearly 20-year age, no longer a little girl. And I couldn't help but notice that Dawn was calling my attention down to that sweet honeypot, holding open her own labia with two fingers, fingers and pussylips both glistening with moisture.

My gaze then traveled back up Dawn's body to her surpassingly beautiful face. Her crystal clear blue eyes bored right at me with laser intensity, and were set off by dark eyeliner. Despite her dressed-down appearance, Dawn was in full makeup, accentuating her cheekbones and pouty lips to look even more sensually alluring than normal. And when she finally spoke, her voice was both melodious like a songbird and hypnotically intoxicating like a siren. "Welcome home, babe. I've been so lonely without you."

I wanted to say something charming. I wanted to sound witty and confident. But I just sort of squeaked.

No matter. Dawn giggled and a mirthful smile crossed her face. The sensuously seductive vamp façade vanished, to be replaced by Dawn's more natural adoring-girl-next-door look. She sat up and reached her arms out to me, and without thinking about it I approached her. She got to her feet and stood up straight, elevating onto her tip-toes to try and match my 6'0" height. And she wrapped her arms around my neck to hug me warmly and lean her head in for a sweet kiss.

This kiss didn't turn out to be exactly "sweet". Dawn's state of dress had already accomplished its mission. I was rock-hard in my slacks, and the instant my girlfriend's half-naked body rubbed up against me, the sexual creature inside took over.

My hands dropped to Dawn's perfect ass, grabbing a perky cheek in each palm as I lifted her off her feet and then more or less tackled her back onto the couch. Dawn squealed as she fell through the air before landing on her back across the couch cushions, with me between her legs. I snarled as I turned my head and thrust my tongue into her mouth. And my hands were quickly opening up my belt and zipper as I franticallly worked to extract my turgid cock.

Dawn moaned, "Oh, Bennn" when my lips left hers to kiss my way down her neck. Her own hands scrabbled at the front of my shirt, trying to unbutton me. It was an ultimately futile effort. She never got the last three buttons done, period. But no matter; my shirt wasn't going to stop us from getting what we both wanted. The only thing in our way was my pants, and a few seconds later, both they and my boxers were around my knees. And Dawn gasped as she felt my thick weapon nudging into her vaginal folds.

"Bennn..." Her voice was a choked whisper. I grunted as I pushed forward. Her tight channel squeezed my shaft tightly, yielding only with resistance to my unrelenting penetration. "Unnghhh..." she moaned as I continued to descend.

And then we were joined. I only realized I'd stopped breathing after my pelvic bone was fully pressed up against Dawn's. I dropped my cheek onto the throw pillow against my face, panting for oxygen as I let my body settle down, pinning my girlfriend beneath my weight.

Dawn cooed into my ear and wrapped her arms more tightly around my neck, clutching me fiercely. And she was the first one to begin our fucking motion, rocking her hips against the springiness of the couch cushions to move her own pussy a few inches off my cock before swinging back and recapturing the same length.

I remained still for only a few moments and took three deep breaths to calibrate myself. I then pushed my chest off of hers, supporting myself on my own elbows. And gazing adoringly into her eyes, I dipped and gave my soulmate a searing kiss.

And then I fucked the living shit out of her.

At first, Dawn tried to hold onto my pistoning hips by crossing her ankles behind my lower back. But I was bucking so hard that she soon lost her grip, causing her legs to flail helplessly in the air.

She tried to hold onto my neck in a similar fashion, but the sexual animal inside me didn't like being restrained, so I grabbed her wrists with my hands and pinned them back behind her head, leaving them alone only when she flipped her palms back to grip the armrest as if it were the only thing keeping her anchored to the couch.

And sometime later, after Dawn let out two separate ear-splitting shrieks that echoed through the corners of this big empty house, I let out a bellow of my own as I slammed forward one final time and ejected a gallon of cum into Dawn's writhing body.

"I'm cumming!" I groaned, my hands clutching her shoulders both to pin her in place and embrace her with all my passion.

"I feel it!" she crooned, her bright eyes alive and dancing with each successive burst against her inner walls.

And then there were no more words as our lips melded together, heightening our pleasure as we rode out the final waves of orgasm.

At last we had finished ... for now, at least. I, for one, planned on a couple more rounds before we surrendered ourselves to sleep. Maybe a screwing in the shower – we hadn't done that in a few days. In the meantime, our bodies wanted to rest. So quivering, I let my chest drop back down to settle my weight against Dawn's sweaty, near-naked body. And she hugged me tenderly while humming her pleasure into my ear.

A few minutes later, I heard Dawn's humming tone elevate in pitch. "Hm?"

I raised my head up and looked over to see her picking at her white dress shirt's collar. "What?" I queried.

Dawn giggled. "Well, I was going to suggest you wear this shirt tomorrow. But now I think you'd better pick one a little less wrinkly."


"Morning, Professor," I greeted cheerily as I walked into the office.

"Benjamin..." Professor Isakova scolded as she looked up from her desktop.

I grimaced. I hated it when she called me 'Benjamin', and her Russian accent only made it sound harsher. Only my mom ever used my full name, and that only when she was upset with me. It was the Professor's perfect way of reminding me how I should be addressing her. "Sorry, Viktoriya," I apologized. "It's habit."

"Well, it's only been a month," the leggy Eastern European beauty replied with a sigh. "But at this rate, by the time you get used to using my first name, it'll already be time to go back to calling me 'Professor'."

I blushed and shrugged while setting my bag on the separate table. Viktoriya had a relatively large office, big enough to have a circular meeting table and four chairs away from her desk. The school had given us two laptops for temporary use, and that meeting table was where Kim Fukuzaki and I were doing most of our work this summer.

Speaking of Kim, she arrived a minute later. "Good morning, Viktoriya. Morning, Ben." The pretty Japanese-American girl was in her usual summer attire, a thin short-sleeved blouse over an omnipresent white tank top. She carried her black and hot pink leather motorcycle jacket slung over one shoulder and matching street cycle helmet under her left arm. The helmet and jacket were hung from the coat rack, and her backpack flopped onto the table. "So whadda we got today?" she asked casually as she reached both hands into her hair and around to the back of her head, quickly flipping her jet black and blonde-streaked locks around as she whipped a hot pink scrunchy around them to form a ponytail.

"Kim!" Viktoriya barked in a semi-commanding voice. The stern Professor look was back and she glared at the younger girl, an expectant look on her face.

"Ahem," Kim blushed and stood up a little straighter. She schooled her face and focused at attention as she stated, "My apologies. We completed the business model review yesterday. I was thinking Ben and I should look into different case studies of the companies using that model and analyze how successfully they're executing it. We could break up the target companies by size, and check their profitability and cost efficiencies."

"Much better." Viktoriya nodded. "But before you start your analysis, I suggest you also break up the target companies by profitability. Sometimes the financial performance follows from execution of their business model-"

"But sometimes the execution follows from the company's financial solvency and stability," I interrupted.

Our beautiful, chestnut brown-haired professor turned her dark blue-eyed gaze to me, along with a proud smile. "Precisely, Ben."

I grinned.

"Think about it." Viktoriya nodded and then turned for the door. "In the meantime, I need some coffee."

The Professor left and the door closed behind on her way out. Arching an eyebrow, I then turned my attention to Kim. "What was that all about?"

"What?"

Still with arched eyebrow, I looked at Kim curiously. "She kinda barked at you."

"Oh, that." Kim waved me off dismissively. "Viktoriya's been getting on my case about presenting a more professional appearance and demeanor."

"I know what you mean," I replied, tugging at my shirt collar. It was a dark green button-down. The white one, uh, needed to be ironed.

Kim smiled. "Yeah. But what can I do? It's not like a suit would be practical when I'm riding a motorcycle every day."

Automatically, I looked my friend and "co-worker" up and down. I'd always thought the Japanese-American girl was pretty, but she was never one to really fuss about her appearance. Her typical school attire was that tank top along with a black hoodie. She was about 5'5" and never bothered to wear platforms or heels to boost her height. And her makeup had always been pretty minimal. I'd just never really seen Kim dressed to impress, either for professionalism OR sexuality, and I had a hard time imagining her in a suit. "Definitely not practical," I agreed.

"Well, it's more than just appearance. She's been harping on my speech and carriage. She says it's much harder for a woman to get respect in the business world, and only by presenting myself with confidence and always thinking about new ideas will I ever succeed."

I stuck my lower lip out as I thought about that. "Makes sense. Seems like you'll never relax that way, but I guess it makes sense."

Kim nodded and then pointed to the table. "Come on. I'll bet this is another of Viktoriya's little tests. We'd better have lists breaking down the target companies before she comes back with her coffee."


At the end of the day, I was the first one to finish up and head home as Viktoriya kept Kim behind for some further instructions. From the look Kim shot me before I left, I figured they were going to be some new criticisms about her appearance, maybe the pink fingernails or the blonde-streaked hair.

I felt bad for her, but I understood the point Viktoriya was trying to get across. The fact was: we weren't teenagers anymore. We were Juniors in college, upperclassmen, and pretty soon we'd be graduating and moving out into the real world. It was as if we were passing some invisible line from our Sophomore to Junior years, crossing over from childhood into adulthood.

But for right now, I was still just a college kid. I wanted to enjoy my evening off. And for me, that meant spending more time with Dawn.

"Hi, honey! I'm home!" I called as I walked through the front door. Having an academic job for the summer, I both started work later and returned home later than Dawn's more traditional internship hours. I heard the exhaust fan in the kitchen running, and as I dropped my bag to the floor, I already knew better than to expect my girlfriend to be waiting half-naked and wanting to get fucked.

Indeed, Dawn was in the kitchen with her back to me. She was still dressed in slacks and a nice blouse from work, although she wore an apron to help protect her clothes from any food spills. She took my breath away when she turned her face back to smile at me in greeting, showing off twin rows of pearly while teeth while her crystal blue eyes sparkled radiantly. "Hi, babe," she hummed happily.

"Mmm ... smells good..." I hummed right back as I sidled up directly behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and bending to kiss her neck. Dawn giggled and let me continue nibbling at her sensitive skin before turning her lips to mine for a welcoming peck.

"Mmm-wah!" I finished kissing her with a flourish. And with an easy smile, I looked at my girlfriend and asked, "Anything I can do to help?"

Dawn glanced over and then up to the cabinets. "Set the table ... Oh! Before you do that, can you get me the Yoshida sauce out of the refrigerator?"

I nodded and retrieved the requested jug containing the ridiculously sweet sauce discovered by Deanna Evans at Costco. I handed it over, waited for Dawn to hand it back for return to the fridge, and then went to set the table. And as I laid out the silverware, I sighed happily and glanced back into the kitchen. "Is this what it'll be like when we're married?"

"What?" Dawn frowned as she looked at me. For a second, I worried because she didn't exactly have a happy expression on her face at my mention of the m-word. But then she turned off the burner and also switched off the overhead exhaust fan. "What did you say?"

I grinned and shrugged. "I was just wondering if this is what life will be like when we're married. Just the two of us in a house together. Coming home from work, you making dinner. Me puttering around to set the table. Y'know ... married."

To my relief, Dawn let a beaming smile spread across her lips. "Something like this." She glanced down, momentarily lost in thought, and she giggled cutely. When she looked back up at me, there was a fresh sparkle in her eyes. "Do you really think it'll happen? Do you really think that someday, I'll be your wife?"

I blinked and arched an eyebrow. "Isn't that the point? Why else would I be in this relationship with you if I didn't think we'd end up getting married someday?"

"I dunno..." Dawn sighed and leaned against the counter. "I want to. Of course I do. And I fantasize about what it'll be like to be your wife all the time. But we're still young, right? We've still got two more years before we graduate and then there might even be graduate school after that. A lot can happen in a few years. So much HAS already happened in the past few years. And really, we've only been together for what, a month?"

I snorted. "We've been together for twenty years."

"I'm not even twenty years old yet," Dawn chuckled.

"You know what I mean."

Dawn sighed and wiped her hands on the apron. She started walking to me, and leaning back against the dining table, I opened my arms in welcome. She opened her own arms and we hugged each other, squeezing firmly. "I love you," Dawn said in the most heartfelt of voices.

"I love you, too. I always have."

"I want to believe," Dawn sighed. "I want to think that everything will work out, and that no matter what happens the two of us will last. But I don't want to be a dreamer, completely out of touch with reality. And the reality is that we've got a long ways to go before we're ready to get married."

"I know." I exhaled and thought about my recent past. I'd made a lot of mistakes in my life, including some really boneheaded ones that I particularly regretted. I'd gotten lucky for the most part that things hadn't turned out worse for me and for the people I loved. And I knew I had some more maturing to do, especially in my decision-making, before I would be ready to be anybody's husband. The LAST thing I ever wanted to do was hurt Dawn and somehow drag her down with me.

Dawn pulled back and looked at the expression on my face. Her eyebrows canted and she pouted. "Ohhh ... don't look like that. I don't mean you. You're perfect. You're warm and caring and always so considerate. You'd make a great husband right now. Me? I'm still a self-centered bitch."

I rolled my eyes. "No you're not."

Dawn exhaled, looking sad. "I know what I need to work on. And I'm not the person I want to be just yet." She flicked her eyes up to me, looking almost scared. "I'm not ready. I'm going to make mistakes. And I could end up doing things that hurt you."

I nodded. "And I'll heal. It's okay. Maybe I AM a bit of a dreamer, but I believe that we'll work things out. Shit's gonna happen to us, but as long as we both keep working at it, as long as we both WANT to make it work, we will. I believe that. Don't you?"

Dawn managed a smile. And after taking a deep breath, she held my cheeks and pecked me on the lips. "I do. We're gonna make it. I know it. Because for you, I'll do anything."

"Good." I grinned. Then I reached back and held up a plate. "Then get me my dinner, woman!" I barked playfully.

Dawn giggled, then took both plates and headed back into the kitchen to grab our food. And as I watched her putting together our dinner, I let myself fantasize just a bit about how wonderful our future would be.


Boobs. I was always such a sucker for a nice pair of boobs. And it was a rather fantastic pair that was hanging down right in my face. The full-button blouse had the top two buttons undone, which meant that the whole garment sagged away from her body when she was bent over like this. That left the upper slopes of those creamy white mounds exposed, encased in what looked to be a standard-issue beige bra. But standard issue or not, there was no hiding the roundness of those tits.

Still, I did my very best not to stare. After all, I wasn't at home checking out my girlfriend or some other young co-ed. I was in an academic building, in a professor's office, and this was my boss/teacher I was checking out.

"So remember the Nash paper on Equilibrium Points. 'The correspondence of each n-tuple with its set of countering n-tuples gives a one-to-many mapping of the product space into itself.' So that means ... I'm sorry. Am I distracting you?"

I blinked rapidly and pulled my head back to look at her face. Viktoriya had been leaning over the table as she pointed to my monitor, and conspicuously I noticed that she didn't stand up to remove the view from my sight. My eyes darted into her cleavage once again before I managed to jerk my gaze back to her cool blue eyes. "Umm ... sorry, Viktoriya."

"Oh, don't be. I would have been more offended if you didn't look." She smirked, and there was a playful lilt in her Russian accent. And only then did the beautiful older woman stand upright. And with a little smile, she posed for me, cocking her hip and putting her right hand on her waist. "It's nice to know that an old woman like me can still pull your attention. Especially when you have a girlfriend as beautiful as Miss Evans."

I blushed, but the knowledge that she'd deliberately stayed bent over even after catching me ogling her gave me a sense of confidence. I'd been around enough pretty girls to know when one was fishing for a compliment. Young or old, it didn't really matter. So instead of being embarrassed, I simply let my eyes rove up and down my professor's slender, and yet stacked, body. "You are a beautiful woman, Viktoriya. I could be married with children and someone like you would always draw my attention." I chuckled. "And I'm sure you have your share of men checking you out at all times."

Now it was Viktoriya's turn to blush. "You are a silver-tongued devil, aren't you?"

I grinned. "Sometimes."

"Still," she sighed. "It would not be proper for me to titillate you any further. I am your teacher, after all."

Playfully, I pouted as if having her stop teasing me was the last thing in the world I wanted. "Well, just like the use of your name, Viktoriya, you're not my teacher right now. We're just work colleagues, right?"

Her dark blue eyes flashed at me. "I think there's something in the regulations about supervisor-intern relations, as well. But then," she added with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. "This isn't a traditional company, now is it?"

I just chuckled and nodded. And sensing that the teasing conversation was coming to an end, I just turned forward to look at my monitor.

And then I felt her fingers run along my shoulder. I tensed up slightly at the unexpected sensation, but relaxed a second later. After all, I was used to girls rubbing up against me, although they usually were classmates around my own age. But then a second hand joined the first. This hand ran from my neck all the way across my shoulder and down the side of my bicep. It felt like Viktoriya was simultaneously giving me a shoulder massage and feeling me up. And then I heard the soft sound of inhalation from right behind my ear as my professor apparently was ... smelling ... me.

Just then, the doorknob jiggled and the hands jerked off my shoulders. Both Viktoriya and I turned around just as the door opened, and Kim walked in wearing a familiar black and hot pink leather motorcycle jacket and carrying her helmet under her arm.

"Late again?" Viktoriya asked in a scolding tone. She crossed her arms over her chest while looking sternly at the younger girl.

"I'm sorry," Kim puffed, a little out of breath. She bowed her head as if in shame, reminding me of some underling in an Asian gangster flick having to apologize to his Boss for some fuck-up. "I don't mean to make excuses, but the police closed down 880 entirely to clear away a major accident. Even a motorcycle can't get through that."

Viktoriya sighed and dropped her arms. "In what city do you live again?"

"Sunnyvale."

Viktoriya exhaled, thought about it, and then nodded. "Do not make a habit of this." The Russian accent was thicker, and made it sound even more menacing.

"I won't, ma'am," Kim replied, sounding chastised.

The professor then turned and looked back to me. A little flash went through her eyes, and after making sharp inhalation, she seemed to quiver. Abruptly, she then announced, "I'm going to go get some coffee. Kim, get settled in. Ben will explain what we're working on."

Kim nodded. Viktoriya left. And then Kim's shoulders slumped as she almost dejectedly started shrugging off her jacket. The motion caused Kim to thrust her tits forward, straining the globes against her sheer blouse and that ubiquitous white tank top. And even though Kim didn't have the biggest tits, probably a B-cup, I still had boobs on my mind and had to force myself to look away again.

Fortunately, Kim didn't notice. "'Do not maek eh hebbeet of theese'", she griped, mocking Viktoriya's accent for a brief moment. "What, does she think I planned the accident?"

I shook my head. "She's always coming down so hard on you. It doesn't make sense."

"She's just trying to toughen me up, I think," Kim sighed. "She's right: women have a harder time in the business world. You've got to have thick skin and you've got to be just that much better than men to get an equal amount of respect."

"Still ... I don't think she's ever barked at me like that. And I KNOW I've done a couple of boneheaded things since we started."

Kim smirked. "That's because she wants to fuck you."

I blinked and jerked my head back in surprise. "Excuse me?"

Kim rolled her eyes. "Don't tell me you haven't noticed."

"Well ... uh..."

"C'mon. The casual touches ... I've seen her rub your arm or shoulders or touch your lower back ... almost like she wants to grab your ass."

"She does not."

"Of course she does. You've got a nice ass, Ben." Kim smirked. "And you said it yourself, she doesn't bark at you, even when you screw up. No, she goes out of her way to compliment you, to butter you up. I mean, some of your insights are good, but they're not THAT good."

"Hey!"

"It's no slight against you. You're smart. But she's just laying it on a little thick, that's all. You seriously haven't noticed her flirting with you?"

"She flirts with a lot of people. Professor Rutledge, for example. She's practically giggly with him," I pointed out.

"Professor Rutledge is flirting with her. He's been trying to hook up with Viktoriya since last year. But more to the point, she doesn't flirt with students. Period. You remember Professor Ice, don't you? No, you're the only one I've ever seen her get like this with. If you weren't with Dawn, I seriously think she'd be going Cougar on your ass."

I shook my head. "It's just the summer. She's dropping the Ice Queen persona and having us call her by her first name. She's trying to foster a feeling of teamwork instead of her just giving us orders. Things'll go back to normal in the fall."

"Maybe," Kim shrugged. "Maybe."

"Whatever the reasons, it just doesn't seem fair that she's so hard on you."

"Oh, I don't mind."

"Really?"

Kim nodded, staring off into the distance. "Really. I admire Viktoriya. She's so strong and confident. She knows exactly what she wants and she goes after it. Really ... she's quite the woman. So when she tells me I have things I need to work on, I really take them to heart. I know that listening to her will make me better." There was no mistaking the sparkle in Kim's eyes as she said this. She really did seem to idolize our professor.

"Then why do you keep showing up late, even when she keeps harping on it?" I asked with a smirk.

"It's only the third time!" Kim protested. But then she sighed in resignation. "Traffic, really. I mean, I'm never this late; closing the whole damn freeway really screwed me up. It's just that my dad's house is an hour away even in good traffic. While the motorcycle helps, letting me split lanes for a good chunk of that, even I get slowed down whenever there's an accident. There's a big difference between cruising along at 75 or weaving in and out of lanes at 25, trying to make sure I don't get clotheslined by somebody's side-view mirror."

"I thought you were gonna get an apartment around here for the summer. Moving in with your roommate from the dorms, right?"

Kim winced. "I didn't tell you?"

"You told me the roommate thing didn't work out and that you were living at home. I'm not sure you ever told me why."

"Oh," Kim blushed. "Uh ... well ... my roommate flunked out. She's not coming back next year. So there went that idea for getting an apartment. And it just didn't make sense for me to spend the money. I didn't realize the commute would be this hard."

My brain whirled and spat information out through my mouth before I really thought about it. "Huh. Well, maybe you should move in with me."

Kim blinked rapidly, momentarily taken by surprise. "Huh?"

"I'm serious. Why not?"

"Well, uh ... I wouldn't want to take up space that-"

"It's a four-bedroom house," I interrupted. "And we've got two empty rooms until our sisters arrive in late August. Three, actually, since Dawn more or less moved in with me."

"But I wouldn't be able to pay that much-"

"We wouldn't even need all that much in rent." I shook my head. "Probably the same as what you're paying in gas right now. More importantly, you wouldn't have to commute back and forth every day."

"Oh, well, uh, maybe it wouldn't be such a good idea. I mean we're co-workers and I don't want any roommate conflicts to get in the way of our working relation-"

"Believe me, we'd be fine," I interrupted.

"But, uh, I mean, maybe it would be better not to make a rash decision that-"

"Oh, stop trying to think of things that could go wrong," I practically commanded. "Seriously, this would solve your problems. No more commuting. You could wear professional clothes instead of your motorcycle gear. No more Professor Ice riding your ass about your attire."

"Are you sure I wouldn't be intruding? I mean, you've got a nice little setup playing house with your girlfriend. If I were her, I'm not sure I'd want another girl coming in."

"Uh, well ... Yeah, I should probably talk to Dawn first," I blushed in embarrassment. "But I'm sure she'd be fine with this. Dawn's not the jealous type, especially over a friend who just needs someplace to stay for the summer. I'm sure we can work something out."

Kim raised her eyebrows. "Are you sure I wouldn't be ... ah ... cramping your style?"

I got the innuendo in Kim's voice and I chuckled. "I don't think your presence would actually restrain us or anything. But now that you mention it, I've been planning to put up some soundproofing insulation on the walls in the master bedroom to help with the ... ah ... noise. I can put those up now, but you might still hear a few things. It's more a question of whether you'd be comfortable with those kinds of sounds."

Kim shrugged. "I'm no prude. I can handle it if you guys won't get embarrassed about it."

I thought back to the previous year, with all the noises going throughout the entire house. "Believe me, embarrassment is not a factor."

Kim then went quiet. She looked nervously at me and said softly, "Would you, ah ... be expecting anything of me?"

I arched an eyebrow. "'Expecting'?"

Kim blushed and gave me a coy look, the embarrassment on her face making it clear she was talking about something sexual. "You have a reputation. I was just wondering if you were thinking that having me close by would-"

"Oh, no-no-no," I interrupted while shaking my head, only now realizing what she was getting at. "Not that you're not an attractive girl. You're very pretty. But I'm not offering you a place to stay so I can get into your panties."

Kim gave me an odd smile, like she was both relieved and disappointed. But she quickly nodded. "So are you serious? You guys might be able to rent me a room?"

I nodded. "Sure. Come home with me after work," I stated confidently. "We can talk to Dawn and get all the details worked out."

"Well..."

"Kim! Relax! Just come by the house with me after work, okay?" I practically ordered her.

Immediately, she blinked and nodded obediently. "Okay."


"Hi, honey! I'm home!" I called as I walked through the front door. The hardwood floor of the old Berkeley house creaked as I trod down the short hallway, passing the coat closet. I lifted the single-strap of my black leather messenger bag over my head, dumping the bag on the floor for convenient retrieval later. And I turned to Kim, gesturing for her to follow me.

I was still looking back at Kim when I arrived at the archway to the living room. I watched her brown-eyes widen and her mouth gape open as she gasped in surprise. I quickly whipped my head around as a sense of doom settled over me. And my jaw dropped to the floor somewhere around the same place as my Kenneth Cole shoes.

Oh, crap.

Dawn had been facing away from the archway, kneeling on top of the couch cushions and draping her torso over the backrest. Her only articles of clothing were strappy black stiletto heels, sheer black stockings, and matching black garters. This left her perfectly-formed ass completely bare and on full display as she thrust it back in my direction, her pink pussy already damp with anticipation.

"Welcome home, babe," Dawn crooned before turning her face around. I was helpless to do anything but watch as her crystal clear blue eyes suddenly jerked open in shock. She scrambled around, her naked tits jiggling as she twisted and sank into a seated position on the couch. And she snagged the nearest throw pillow, pulling it into her lap to cover her chest and crotch. "BEN!" she shrieked in both shock and outrage.

Yeah ... I wasn't getting laid anytime soon.

Thinking fast, I grabbed Kim around her waist and shuffled the still-in-shock girl back into the hallway. I actually brought her all the way into one of the downstairs bedrooms and loudly closed the door so that Dawn would know we were safely out of sight. Ten seconds later, I heard the pounding footsteps of my girlfriend racing upstairs to our bedroom.

"You can let go of me now," Kim said a few seconds later.

Belatedly, I realized I was still holding onto the girl's waist. I pulled my hands off and blushed. "Sorry about that."

Kim just shook her head. "No problem. I feel worse for Dawn."

"Yeah..." I sighed. "I should've known she might be waiting for me like that."

"This a regular occurrence for you two?"

"I wouldn't say regular." I chuckled. "But this definitely is not the first time."

Kim smiled. "That's good. My last boyfriend and I didn't have nearly as much spontaneity. One reason why we broke up."

"When was that?"

"Oh ... High School, actually."

I arched an eyebrow. "You haven't had a boyfriend since High School?"

"Never found someone who really ... ah... understood me." Kim shrugged. "Besides, I've been busy. This college thing isn't easy."

I frowned. "You're one of the top students in our class!"

Kim smirked. "Yeah well unlike you, I actually have to work my ass off to make these grades." She then pointed to the door. "You think it's safe to go outside?"

I nodded and opened the door myself. I brought Kim into the living room and got us both some glasses of water. And then we settled in to wait for Dawn to come back down.

A little pink in the face, my girlfriend made her appearance about two minutes later. She was clad in casual lounge pants and a baggy top. Her sunny blonde hair was loose and hanging over her shoulders. But despite the casual attire, her makeup was still a little thick and designed to be sexually alluring. It was an interesting contrast, and a reminder of what I'd accidentally interrupted.

I quickly stood and went to hug my girlfriend. "I am so sorry, babe."

"It's okay." Dawn blushed even pinker. She hugged me back and then looked right past me. "Hi, Kim."

"Hi, Dawn." Kim's eyes tracked up and down my girlfriend's body, and she smirked. "You look good. Been working out?" The waggle in her eyebrows made sure her comment was taken in good humor.

"Not exactly." Dawn glanced over at me and decided to roll with it. Better to make light of the situation than dwell on the awkward element. She jerked a thumb at me and drawled, "This one's kind of a sex maniac. I get all the exercise I need with him."

Kim giggled. "So I've heard. Adrienne used to say she'd never been in such great shape. Even compared to cheerleading."

Dawn laughed. "She's probably right. I'm doing my best to keep up with him. Although if he wants me to ever give him that particular surprise for the rest of his life, he'll make sure to call me when he's bringing someone over." That last part Dawn stated while glaring directly at me in mock indignation.

Only then did I realize that I might NEVER get that surprise again if Kim moved in with us. Well, maybe when we graduated and moved into our own place. But bringing in a roommate would certainly cut down on random sex encounters in the public areas of the house. I frowned and glanced over at Kim, who also seemed to get the implication.

Kim just shrugged, as if reading my mind, and commented, "Like I said: I don't wanna cramp your style."

I raised my eyebrows and looked over to Dawn. My girlfriend arched her own eyebrow and asked, "What?"

I gestured to our guest. "The reason I brought Kim by was that I was thinking she could rent a room from us. Just for the next two months, until Brooke and DJ move in. She's commuting from Sunnyvale right now, and it's becoming an issue with Professor Isakova."

"Oh!" Dawn popped her eyebrows. "Well ... uh..." Her voice trailed off as she processed everything. I immediately thought the whole thing was a bad idea. After all, it wasn't like we needed the money. Dawn certainly would have valued our privacy over any potential benefits. And feeling bad for even bringing it up, I started formulating an apology to Kim in my head. I figured Dawn and I would tell her we'd think about it, and then ultimately I'd be tasked with giving Kim the bad news.

But to my surprise, Dawn perked up and replied, "I think it would be pretty cool. This is certainly more house than Ben and I need. And to be honest, I think I'd like the company."

Kim glanced over at my girlfriend. "What? You've been stuck alone with Ben for a few weeks and you're already bored of him?"

Dawn laughed and shook her head in the negative. "It's not a BAD thing, but I have to admit it's a little weird just being him and me. I miss having some female company around. My sister moved out. Adrienne's jet-setting around the world. Robin is spending the summer with her dad on the East Coast. And Gwen is living back home. I wouldn't say I'm bored of Ben; but sure, I wouldn't mind having you around."

Kim furrowed her eyebrows. "You don't even really know me."

Dawn shrugged. "Well if you stay here, I think we can change that." And then she flashed Kim a pretty smile. "Seriously, it'd just be nice to have someone to talk to. Ben's a great listener, but ... well ... when it comes to chatting, he's just not a girl, y'know?"

Kim giggled. "Yeah, I noticed that."

Dawn nodded. "So if you want to move in with us, I think we can work it out."

Kim smiled and looked at me. I was just ping-ponging my eyes back and forth between the two girls, surprised this was going so well, but not disappointed. And then Kim sidled up to me, patting my chest. "You'd better get that soundproofing insulation up soon." Then the pretty Japanese-American girl flashed me a toothy grin. "Or don't. I wouldn't mind."


Kim moved in that very weekend, and we put her in Adrienne's old bedroom downstairs. It was NOT the one directly beneath the master bedroom; despite her statements that she wouldn't mind the noise, we didn't want to put our noisy lovemaking in Kim's face. I'd also installed the soundproofing I wanted. It didn't eliminate the noise, but at least one had to actively listen for sexual sounds in order to hear them.

I noticed a few changes right away. For one, Dawn and I were a little more ... restrained ... in our PDA. Instead of cuddling on the couch watching a Sunday night movie with my hand under her shirt and a palm rubbing my girlfriend's nipple, Dawn and I cuddled with my arm around her waist. Kim paid us no mind. Instead of teasing each other into making out right there on the couch, we settled for little pecks during commercials. Kim paid us no mind. And instead of stripping my beautiful blonde naked and eating her muff until she squirted copious amounts of honey onto the couch cushions, I dragged her upstairs so I could do so within the privacy of our room.

But offsetting some of those restrictions, there were a couple of nice changes (for lazy me). Kim unknowingly decided to follow Paige's example of being a good roommate by immediately pitching in around the house. She helped Dawn in the kitchen and cleaned up afterwards so I wouldn't have to. She sat down and gossiped with my girlfriend so I would be free to play video games a bit. And she even replaced a burned out headlight in Dawn's car while I wasn't around. After the headlight bit, Dawn joked that if Kim had a dick, she wouldn't need me anymore.

Now Kim had gotten in the habit of waking up early in order to make the commute to school. So on Monday morning, instead of driving her motorcycle for an hour across 237 and 880 to get to work, she had the time to primp and preen in front of the mirror.

Not that Kim really knew how to primp and preen. She was the only daughter of a man with three sons. Their mother had died giving birth to her, so for her entire life, Kim had grown up without a strong female figure. Following after her older brothers, she learned to work on cars and ride motorcycles instead of playing with dolls. She'd had enough female friends in grade school to help her figure out the basics of makeup and fashion. But only after getting to know her over the past month did I come to understand why she'd always been a little tomboyish.

I used to think that Kim was being flirtatiously demure in her interactions with me back when we were both Freshman. Now, I realized she really just didn't know any better. Her long hair covering her bosom wasn't a tease, it was just the way she styled her hair. The way she played with the blonde-streaked locks was out of nervousness, not putting on a schoolgirl act. And even her first introduction was probably because she needed somewhere to sit, not because she was coming on to me.

It was more likely that I was reading too much into our first interactions because I had been in that rut with Adrienne at the time.

But that was all in the past. Today, Kim wanted to dress up. And Dawn wanted to help her. So instead of lying in bed with me, almost lazily giving me a morning blowjob, my girlfriend went downstairs to help our new roommate figure out her makeup and pick out the right clothes.

It was okay; I'd live without the orgasm. Besides, Dawn did a fantastic job on Kim.

"Check her out," my girlfriend waved theatrically before our roommate emerged from her downstairs bedroom.

My jaw didn't drop or anything. Kim was dressed for business, not seduction. But I was still astonished at the transformation in my usually plain-dressing friend. And after we walked across campus to go to Professor Isakova's office on Monday morning, with Kim getting quite the batch of second-looks from passers by, I just knew she would make quite the unexpected impression on our boss.

I was right.

"Verrry nice, Kim!" Professor Isakova exclaimed with a genuinely pleased tone when we arrived. "You look both beautiful AND professional,"

"Thank you," Kim replied, demurely lowering her gaze and then standing up straight again. She was dressed in closed-toed heels and a knee-length skirt, both articles of clothing she never could have worn with her motorcycle gear. Her top was a starched blouse, unwrinkled by wearing a leather jacket over the top. And of course, her ubiquitous white tank top was underneath to keep things modest, despite having the top few buttons of her blouse undone. Her hair was up and clipped neatly into place, another thing she never could have managed beneath a motorcycle helmet.

I'd thought we would then just move right on to our work, but the Professor just stood back, continuing to admire Kim's outfit. Folding her arms over her chest, she started circling around the pretty Asian girl with a clearly evaluative expression on her face.

For her part, Kim just seemed to pose for inspection. Her body tensed momentarily as she realized she was being scrutinized, but she managed to relax her arms and let her hip jut out slightly as she adjusted her balance. She held her head high, and a little smile crossed her face.

"Back a little straighter," Viktoriya stated as she stepped in and pushed in Kim's stomach, removing some of the arch in Kim's back. "Professional, not necessarily alluring."

Kim nodded silently.

"The necklace is good. But you'll need a classier watch. Something silver, and probably a white face. There's nothing wrong with a leather band, but your jewelry must be limited, and a professional watch is one of the few things you can keep. Maintain your femininity. But lose the extra ring on your middle finger. Unless you're engaged or married, rings are just decorative, not functional."

Kim nodded again. The ring was a little punk, a little childish.

"Speaking of which," Viktoriya continued. "You'll need a more tasteful color for your nail polish."

Kim blushed. Hot pink wasn't exactly business-typical.

"And think about losing the blonde streaks in your hair. It's fine for college, but your hairstyling will need to be more mature once you graduate."

Kim pouted, but nodded in acceptance.

"Otherwise..." Viktoriya mused, holding her chin. "Very well put-together. Excellent job."

Kim blushed, and nervously quivered just slightly. "Thank you."

Viktoriya's eyes ran appreciatively up and down Kim's outfit one more time. And then she glanced at me, a little smirk on her face. The statuesque professor just nodded her head over to our table, and finished by saying, "Let's get to work."


"If I didn't know any better, I'd say she was flirting with you," I drawled over dinner. Dawn, Kim, and I were at the dining table at our house after the day's work.

"What? No she wasn't," Kim snorted doubtfully.

"Well, the way you described it," Dawn glanced at me. "It certainly sounded like it. But did it really happen that way?" she asked Kim.

"Well..." Kim blushed. "The basic facts are right. But all that stuff Ben was saying about the Professor's eyes glistening as she fantasized about undressing me is total bullshit."

I cracked a grin. "Well ... they were."

"I think you're mistaking those glistening eyes for whenever she looks at YOU."

"Wait, what?" Dawn perked up, arching an eyebrow at me.

"It's nothing." I waved my girlfriend off.

"It's not nothing," Kim interjected while putting her fork down, dinner all but forgotten. "Ben hasn't told you?"

"Apparently not." Dawn looked at me with obvious intrigue.

I sighed. "Kim thinks Professor Ice is flirting with ME."

"She not-so-secretly wants to get into his pants," Kim drawled.

"She does not. She's like twice as old as me," I protested.

"She is not." Dawn rolled her eyes. "She looks what, 35?"

Kim shook her head. "Actually, she's 40. It's in her school profile. So she IS twice your age."

"40? Really?" I arched both eyebrows. "She doesn't look it."

"She's in great shape, I'll agree." Kim nodded. "But that's beside the point. Whatever her age, she's clearly got a little thing for you. I pay attention to people. I notice these things."

Dawn grinned, propping an elbow on the table and dropping her chin into her open palm. "Oooh, seducing your teacher? That's one cliché you haven't done yet."

"I'm NOT seducing my teacher."

"Whatever." Dawn smirked. "Angela and Erica told me the rumors about Brian Ogilvie, too."

I frowned. "What are you saying?"

Dawn shrugged, glancing at Kim out of the corner of her eye before shutting up. "Nevermind."

"No. What?" I insisted.

Dawn rolled her eyes at me. Clearly I'd missed some sort of hint. Only then did I catch that she'd wanted me to drop it so that she wouldn't have to say something in front of Kim. And too late, I suddenly clammed up.

Kim noticed. "Oh, come ON," she complained.

Dawn just looked at me again and rolled her eyes. She took a deep breath and then looked right at Kim. "I was going to suggest that Ben go ahead and nail Professor Ice."

"What?" Kim popped her eyebrows.

Dawn shrugged. "Hey, he'll get preferential treatment and an easy 'A' for the rest of his school career, right?"

"But if I piss her off," I put in. "She'll FAIL me. No thank you."

"Like you could ever piss her off. One Big Ben Experience and you'd have her eating out of the palm of your hand," Dawn chuckled.

"Wait-wait-wait." Kim was waving her hands. "You're not serious, are you?"

Dawn shrugged. "Sure."

"But he's your boyfriend!"

"Yeah..."

"And you'd be okay with him screwing his teacher? YOUR teacher?"

Dawn giggled and looked at me. "Hey, maybe she'd figure she owes me and I'd get an easy 'A' too!"

"Dawn..." I growled in a warning tone.

My girlfriend just waved at Kim. "You were Adrienne's friend, right? You had to know some of the things that were going on when he was dating her, right?"

Kim screwed her face up. "Well, yeah, but ... Adrienne was kind of a nymphomaniac. Regular girls on this planet aren't really like her. I thought that you and Ben were more ... I dunno ... monogamous."

"Well, we have been lately," Dawn nodded while giving me a look. "But that's more due to lack of opportunity than anything." Dawn then sat up straight and started looking back and forth between Kim and me. "Wait ... did you two ever..."

My eyebrows shot up and now it was MY turn to glare at Dawn to drop the subject. But Kim had already caught on and she suddenly blushed and scrutinized her plate. "Oh, us? Uh..."

"No-no-no," I quickly interjected. "No. Kim and I never hooked up or anything."

"I'm sorry." Dawn reached out and covered Kim's hand. "Didn't mean to embarrass you. You just moved in here and the last thing I want to do is make you uncomfortable."

"No, it's fine," Kim shook her head and took a deep breath. "Just caught me off-guard, but really, I'm fine with it. I told you I wasn't a prude and goodness knows I've got my own sordid past. I'm not here to cramp your style and if you guys have an open relationship, that's cool. But Ben and I aren't like that. We're just friends and co-workers, right?"

Kim conspiciously didn't look at me, but I didn't want to escalate the situation any further. "Right." I nodded. Then I looked over at my girlfriend. "And I'm not looking for the kind of relationship I had with Adrienne. Babe, you're all I need."

My girlfriend leaned back against her chair and smiled. "That's a nice sentiment, but I know you better than that. I've said it before and I'll say it again: monogamy just isn't in your DNA. All I need is to know that you love me. As for the rest, you can have a little fun."

I arched an eyebrow. "Fun???"

"Yeah, 'fun'." Dawn giggled. "Remember 'fun'? After everything we've been through – all the years of melodrama and angst – don't we deserve some fun?"

"Haven't we been having fun together for the past five weeks?"

Dawn smiled. "Yeah ... it's been great. But seriously, you're wearing me out, babe. I could really use some help keeping Big Ben satisfied." Dawn glanced back at Kim. "I don't know if you've heard the rumors, but this boy is used to getting more ass than an airport toilet seat."

"Dawn..." I began with a mild warning.

Kim giggled and nodded, still without looking at me. "So I've heard."

Dawn just kept looking at our roommate, her eyes flickering as she thought very intensely about something. But the moment passed, and Dawn ended the conversation by very deliberately picking up her fork and resuming her meal. "Whether you fuck her or not, babe, just gimme the details, okay?"

I assumed she meant Professor Isakova. But I watched Dawn's eyes swivel over to Kim, who was obliviously looking at her own dinner plate. And at the little smirk spreading across my girlfriend's face, I arched an eyebrow and replied, "Uh, okay."


I thrust forward a final time, grunting my orgasm into Dawn's ear as a quart of spunk flowed out of me and into her sucking pussy. My girlfriend clutched at me with all four limbs, holding me tightly as if she never, ever wanted to let me go. She crooned her own climax into my ear and our bodies thrashed violently together until our energy ran out and we collapsed together, sweaty and satisfied.

"Mmm ... was that for me? Or for Kim?"

"Ahhh..." I was still lost in the bliss of my orgasm, so it took a second for Dawn's question to sink in. "Wait, what?"

The beautiful, naked blonde beneath me giggled and squeezed her pussy muscles around my semi-hard cock. "You seemed a little extra ... vigorous ... tonight. I was just wondering if any thoughts of a certain pretty Japanese-American roommate had slipped into your mind while we were fucking."

I frowned. "No. Absolutely not. When I'm with you, Dawn, I'm with you."

"Oh, I know. I know." She quickly brought her hands up to cup my face, her sky blue eyes twinkling as she smiled at me. "But don't you want her? She's playing it coy right now, but I think she's into you. And when you brought her home to invite her to stay with us, I just sort of assumed that you would eventually-"

"No-no-no." I shook my head and put a finger to Dawn's lips to stop that line of thinking. "I'm with YOU. I mean it. I spent my whole life flailing around, sleeping with ... a lot of girls. Really, a LOT of girls. But after all that, I realized that you're the one thing in my life I can't live without."

"Ben..."

"I'm serious." I took a deep breath. "A long, long time ago, my first girlfriend Megan told me that it's not enough to BE monogamous, I have to WANT to be monogamous. Well I want that, with YOU. I can go without anyone else, as long as I have you."

"But I'm not asking you to. I meant what I said at dinner: I don't need monogamy from you. I love you, Ben. I want to love you the best way I know how. And part of that means giving you your freedom, maybe even helping the process along a bit. Adrienne taught me that."

I frowned. "You're not Adrienne. And I don't want you copying her relationship with me."

"I'm not, I'm not." Dawn shook her head. Then she exhaled slowly. "Still ... I wasn't lying when I said you were wearing me out a bit. I love making love with you, and I'd like to think I'm as horny as the next girl. But seriously, I think you're starting to chafe my insides!" She chuckled tiredly.

My eyebrows furrowed. "Oh, I'm so sorry! Believe me, I don't want to pressure you into any more than-"

"It's fine. It's fine. Really. I don't feel put upon and I already told you I love making love with you." She took a deep breath. "But I almost can't wait until Brooke and DJ get up here, if for nothing else than to give me a breather."

Dawn cracked up into a giggle fit, and the mirth in her eyes was enough to make me relax and chuckle along with her. And at that, I finally slipped my spent cock from her sodden pussy, curling myself up against her side to cuddle my soulmate, my one true love.

I exhaled slowly, calming my rapid heartrate. And then I resolved to myself that I would make a conscious effort to scale back on my perpetual horniness. Dawn was right. I was used to bedding several different girls over the course of a week, more than any one girl, including Dawn, should have to handle. I loved her. I didn't need to have my cock inside her to to show it.

But Dawn just sighed as she pushed her nose into the crook of my neck. "Mmm ... So if an opportunity with either the Professor or Kim comes up, go on and take it. Just come home to me at the end of the night, okay?"

Not entirely sure what to think about that, I simply replied, "Okay."


-- JULY 2004, SUMMER BREAK --

The Evanses and my family were going up to Morris Camp on July 3rd this year. It felt like the camp group shrunk every year, as the parents were down from nine kids to only four: DJ, Brooke, and the twins. And because there were so many of us missing, we agreed to meet up as a combined family for lunch on that Saturday and then again when the families drove back down.

I'd kept in touch with my siblings during their absences. It had only been six weeks since we were all together, back when Brandi and Dayna had graduated from college. But everyone's lives had radically changed since then and we were eager to catch up.

Brandi and Dayna were settling into their new jobs and new city. It wasn't that either of them was unfamiliar with San Francisco, but visiting as a tourist and actually living there are two completely different things.

Adrienne had a rather more unusual living situation. While Ford Models had an office in San Francisco, they were headquartered in New York. She'd had to go to the Los Angeles office in and out so fast that she didn't even have time to visit Mom and Dad. And the Frederick's of Hollywood headquarters was in Phoenix. She'd been traveling so much in the past few weeks that she barely spent any time in the city. And when she was at "home", it was mostly to catch up on sleep.

The younger kids had their own updates with school and friends and the like. And then before I realized it, our time was up and both parents and youngsters had to hit to the road to get up to camp. I watched them leave with a pang of heartache inside.

For the first time in memory, I wasn't going with them. Camp had been such an integral part of my entire life, it was really hard to believe.

Still, it wasn't all bad. I was still staring after the departing cars when I felt a hand slide onto my shoulder, and I turned around to see Adrienne staring at me with bright golden eyes.

"Hi, Tiger. Think I can come home with you and Dawn tonight?"


Adrienne came home with us for Saturday night, but she also spent Sunday with us as well. For Adrienne, it was a time to get properly laid after what felt like an eternity away from me. Despite the relative proximity of San Francisco and Berkeley, Adrienne's busy schedule meant that we hadn't been together at all in the intervening six weeks. While she'd been out and about quite often even during her last semester at Cal, she hadn't been apart from me for more than a few days at a time since High School's Senior Prom. To satisfy her sexual urges, she still had the occasional encounter with a fellow model or with Felicia. But now that Felicia was getting serious with her photographer-boyfriend James, and her own hectic schedule made it hard for her to meet people, Adrienne had been going without nearly enough sex to satisfy her high libido. Plus, since Adrienne was sticking to her lesbian-plus-one-cock sexuality, she'd seriously missed her one cock.

For Dawn, it was a chance to catch a breather. She commented during one break in the action that she'd never had so much sex in a six-week period in her entire life, and her body just felt rubbed raw sometimes, despite copious amounts of lubrication. That's not to say she didn't have sex with me for those two days all three of us were together, but more often than not she was happy to let Adrienne bear the brunt of my poundings.

And for me, it was a chance to unleash my pent-up sexual energy. Without trying to be obvious about it, I'd spent the past week reducing the number of times Dawn and I had sex. Ever since her proclamation that I was wearing her out, I'd been making a conscious effort to be less demanding of her. She was willing and only too happy to please me, but I knew that her ideal number of sexual encounters per week was somewhat fewer than mine. So I was getting off less than usual – and getting antsier than usual – and the weekend spent with both Adrienne and Dawn felt like cannonballing myself into a tropical oasis after a couple of weeks dragging myself through a barren desert.

It was a good thing Kim had gone home to visit her parents over the weekend. I was so revved up to once again bury my face into Adrienne's lush bosom, bend her legs back until her knees were by her head, and ram my purple-engorged prick into every single one of her orifices that I became just as much of a sexual machine as I'd ever been. And soundproofing or not, Adrienne could scream loud enough to wake the dead.

But even I have my limits. Even with a break on Sunday to go watch Spider-Man 2 as a trio, I was pretty fucked out by Monday. So when I was in Professor Isakova's office, wrestling with an analysis spreadsheet, I didn't even flinch when Viktoriya leaned over and covered my hand with her own to direct my computer mouse where she wanted it to go.

That's not to say I didn't notice. After Kim's repeated observations that our professor seemed to want to get into my pants, plus Dawn's suggestions that I just fuck the older woman if she was interested, I'd been paying more attention to the way Viktoriya acted around me. And two weeks later, I had to admit that Kim was right: My beautiful, 40-year-old, single professor was hitting on me. If she'd been a college co-ed, I simply would have noticed it earlier.

There was the way Viktoriya posed herself, leaning forward when seated at a desk so that her full cleavage would be presented for my view. There was the way she swayed her hips more when walking around me, and the way she positioned her legs when seated to show off their length. She laughed more when she was around me. She casually reached her hand out to touch my arm or shoulder on occasion. And every so often I would catch a twinkle in her eye or a subtle wave in her eyebrows when she looked at me.

Now one could argue that these mannerisms were simply the "real" Viktoriya Isakova. The way she presented herself professionally, as a teacher, was simply different from her more natural behavior. She cultivated the Ice Queen image to command respect in the field of business and with her students. And once out of the classroom environment, she was just "letting her hair down".

But I watched the way Viktoriya acted around everyone else, even Kim. And the simple fact was: she really only flirted with me. For six weeks, that extra 'slut-button' of her blouse only came undone when she was around me. For six weeks, her giggle-ratio only went up when she was around me. And for six weeks, I was the only person she went out of her way with to share fond little touches.

But for six weeks she didn't push things any farther. Perhaps despite her attraction to me, as curious as it was, she didn't want to cross the line for reasons such as Teacher-Student regulations or respect for my girlfriend. Perhaps she was the type of woman, like Cadence, who simply didn't "pursue" a man. Perhaps she just didn't have the nerve to make a move with Kim around.

But Kim wasn't here right now. It was almost the end of the day. Viktoriya had sent Kim to the library to do some research before heading home, leaving me alone with her in the suddenly intimately-sized office. And with her hand still on top of mine as she stopped the mouse, her face rotated to me just as I turned to look at her.

Our faces stopped mere inches apart. Viktoriya was leaning forward, but was still at a higher position than me, so I found myself looking up into her smoldering dark blue eyes. When ordinary people nearly bump noses this closely, they pull away just as quickly, but neither of us even twitched. In fact, Viktoriya seemed to pucker her bee-stung, ruby red lips and tilt her head to the side to make for a better kissing angle. And I found myself inhaling deeply, taking in her intoxicatingly sweet scent as I leaned forward, feeling the urge to meet her mouth halfway.

She moved in. I didn't. Having been sexually sated over the weekend, I kept my urges in check and held my position. Viktoriya blinked when she realized I wasn't coming any closer, and she backed off just a bit. The extra space gave me room to take in the rest of her, and my gaze was magnetically drawn downward to where her shirt's neckline was hanging open.

That extra 'slut-button' was undone again. Viktoriya was wearing a gold-colored tunic with a banded-collar and three-quarter sleeves that showed off her slender arms. Her chestnut-brown hair was pinned up, leaving nothing to impede my view of her round breasts encased in a lace white bra. Like ripe cantaloupes they hung forward, compressed together, making my mouth water to find out how sweet they tasted. And I felt my breathing become shallow as I unavoidably let my gaze linger a few seconds longer through the opening of her blouse.

"See something you like?" Viktoriya asked in a demure voice.

I blinked twice and then lifted my gaze to see my professor staring boldly at me with dark blue eyes. "What are you doing?" I asked in a slightly-raspy voice.

Her fingertips started to massage my hand, still on top of the mouse. "What are you NOT doing?" she asked in the same husky tone. She exhaled and looked at me curiously. "After all this time, you've proven to be a boy who is remarkably calm about something like this, so I'm going to put the bullshit aside and just say it: I've been sending you signals for over a month now."

"And why is that?" I kept my eyes locked onto hers, despite the urge to glance back down at the proffered cleavage. My sex-addled brain had already been calculating based on the most blatant view of her tits I'd ever seen. Were they C-cups? B's in a push-up bra? She was about Dawn's height and build; did she have a similarly slender 34-chest measurement? 36? 38? Focus, Ben! I pushed the thoughts out of my mind. I'd gotten enough sex in the past two days to keep me in control of my hormones.

"Isn't it obvious?" Viktoriya giggled, turning and dropping herself into the next chair, a change in position which took away the view of her bosom. She let her right hand linger on top of mine, tickling the back of my hand with the tip of her middle finger. But then she leaned back and crossed her legs, letting the cream-colored skirt rise up her thighs to show off her toned physique. This 40-year-old woman spent a lot of time in the gym.

"You're my professor," I stated the obvious.

"So? You've never struck me as goody two shoes type. The kinds of kids who always follow the rules don't frequently fall asleep during their teachers' lectures."

I blushed in embarrassment. And then I stated the next obvious. "I have a girlfriend."

"And you have a reputation, as well." Viktoriya raised her eyebrows, her dark eyes twinkling again. "If you're rejecting my advances because of Dawn, I will respect that. Just tell me and I will not bother you again. But if it's not because of her..." Dropping off her heeled-shoe, my teacher extended a foot, letting her toe hook underneath the hem of my khakis and slide up my calf, right along my bare skin.

My eyebrows raised, and I fought to keep myself calm and rational. "Why? Surely it would be easier, and less dangerous for you, to pursue someone who isn't your student."

"I like the danger." Good lord that sounded sexy with her accent.

"Someone single."

"I want you, girlfriend or not."

I arched an eyebrow. "Why me? Why not someone older, more experienced?"

"I like my lovers young." Viktoriya's eyes glittered and she gave me a tooth-filled grin. "And something tells me that you've more experience than Professor Rutledge or the majority of self-professed lotharios prowling this campus."

I simmered on that. But before I could come up with a response, Viktoriya sat up straight and leaned forward. Her face was captivating. "We have discussed why I want you. Let us look at the other side of the issue: Why do you, so far, not want me? Am I too old for you? Do you not find me attractive?"

I chortled and bit my lip to stop from laughing, still smiling broadly while running my eyes up and down the Eastern European beauty. She was trim and in great shape. She had buoyant breasts and an ass to die for. With her strong cheekbones and delicate features, I wouldn't have been surprised to find she had a modeling past. "Ahem," I caught my breath. "That certainly is not the problem."

"You worried this body cannot keep up with you?" She grinned and let her left hand trail down the split in her tunic, undoing another button and pulling it just far enough to show a bit of her white bra cup.

I shook my head slightly. "Not worried, no."

"Then why?" Viktoriya almost pouted. "No one has ever lasted this long without taking the bait. You've got me concerned I'm losing my touch."

I took a deep breath and thought long and hard about why I hadn't taken the bait. I knew a part of me still wanted to believe I could be faithfully monogamous to Dawn. One man, one woman: That was supposed to be the ideal, right? I didn't want to just be faithfully monogamous. I wanted to WANT to be faithfully monogamous.

But the past two weeks had shown that even Dawn had a difficult time keeping up with my libido, and she'd only been rescued this weekend by Adrienne. And not helping things was Dawn's continued insistence that she would be fine with me seeking out other sexual partners. For weeks, Viktoriya had been making her intentions toward me increasingly clear. Plus, I needed a second sexual outlet. And yet I hadn't made a move. Why?

With a sudden flash of insight, I looked Viktoriya dead in the eye and asked, "Is this why you offered me this internship? Not because I deserved it on my merits, but because you wanted the opportunity to seduce me?"

The beautiful professor looked taken aback. She sat up straight, no longer leaning toward me. "Uh, well..." she muttered in surprise before looking at me curiously. "That's a fair question. Unfortunately, I don't think you'll entirely like my answer."

I arched an eyebrow.

"You deserved this internship, Benjamin. Please don't believe that I didn't find you qualified."

I narrowed my eyes at the full use of my name. Not the best way to get me aroused. In fact, it made me feel just a bit annoyed.

"But..." Viktoriya continued, taking a deep breath. "If we were to go solely on academic merits, there were two eligible students who were better than you. However, I had no interest in them, and I offered the position to you first."

I sighed, feeling dirty all of a sudden. Even though I hadn't done anything, I felt like I'd prostituted myself for a job. And that feeling of annoyance festered as a scowl crossed my face.

"It's simple," Viktoriya shrugged, grimacing as she watched the expression on my face. "I want you. And experience has already shown me that the best way for me to get what I want is during an internship like this. We work in close proximity. There are far less prying eyes around. There is both time and opportunity for me to ... make my intentions clear. This isn't a game. I am not trading you a grade for sexual favors. I will not threaten you if you turn me down. I simply enjoy younger men. At the time of the invitation, you didn't have a girlfriend. But even the presence of Dawn doesn't bother me; at the least it makes me think you wouldn't be so silly as to fall in love with me."

I thought about that and nodded slowly, in grudging acceptance for her reasons. But I still didn't like the notion that I hadn't earned this internship, and the scowl didn't leave my face. Sensing that my mood was not conducive to further seduction, Viktoriya sighed and closed up her tunic, rebuttoning the two extra buttons that she'd undone.

But whether I'd deserved the job or not, I couldn't help the attraction that I still felt to her. Older or not, Viktoriya Isakova was a beautiful woman, and she had made plain her desire to have sex with me. I lusted for her, and I knew that my girlfriend alone couldn't keep up with me. And with Dawn's words to take the opportunity ringing in my head, I leaned forward and put my hand on Viktoriya's knee.

Her eyebrows rose as she looked at me questioningly. My mind was awash with a riot of emotions: annoyance at the full use of my name, bitterness at the idea that I didn't deserve the internship, raw physical lust for Viktoriya's body, and a sense of ... entitlement.

Entitlement? That was an odd feeling for me. But there was no other word to describe what I felt. My professor wanted to fuck me and I wanted to fuck her. But after her deception, I felt that she... owed me something. There was a tension in my limbs and a coldness in my eyes as I stared at her. Rising to my feet, I suddenly felt that despite her age and status, I was in the position of power over Viktoriya. And in a deadly serious tone, I stated, "Give me your address. Tomorrow. Nine o'clock. This is not a date. We're not leaving the house. Do you understand?"

I saw a shiver run through Viktoriya's entire body, and it carried up to a quivering in her lower lip. Wordlessly, she nodded.

My breathing was heavy as I stood up straight, bringing myself to my full 6'0" height as I loomed over my professor, who now slouched a bit in her chair beneath my baleful gaze. I leaned in and watched her pucker her lips as I drew closer. She quivered and tilted her head at an angle to meet me. And as my nose approached the skin of her cheek, I inhaled deeply to fill my senses with Viktoriya's musky perfume.

I didn't kiss her. I came close, stopping my lips a centimeter away from hers. But ultimately, I took one more deep breath, grabbed my bag, and turned to the door. And with a rather dismissive wave, I walked away, saying, "I'll see you tomorrow."


I told Dawn what had happened as soon as I got home. Kim was still at the library, having not returned yet; so I was free to spill all the details without worrying about anyone overhearing.

To my surprise, Dawn just smirked and said, "Go for it." She was grinning as she propped her elbow against the couch's backrest and leaned the side of her head against her palm.

"Are you serious? You're really okay with this?" I queried.

Dawn rolled her eyes. "Did you question Adrienne whenever she sent you hunting down some poor girl who had no idea what was about to hit her?"

I blinked. "Well, no. But again, you're not Adrienne."

Dawn shrugged. "In this respect I am." She giggled and looked away, her eyes dancing. "Ohmigod, I just had a little thought about sucking Professor Ice's pussy juice off your cock!" My girlfriend squealed excitedly.

I shook my head, still a little in disbelief. "I never knew you had this kind of side to you. Even when we were sharing our sisters, you were never this ... casual ... about sex. You and Ryan were certainly pretty restrained."

Dawn's good mood suddenly plummeted. "Yeah, well. This isn't about Ryan and me; that was a different time in my life. You're right, he and I were pretty restrained. But I don't want to be restrained anymore. I told you: We deserve a little fun. Don't we?"

I shrugged and smiled.

"And hey," Dawn continued. "Adrienne always got a ton of pussy by going through you. And I love you, babe, but apart from this last weekend with Adrienne, I haven't been with another girl, either." She flashed me another wide grin. "You don't suppose Professor Ice is bisexual, do you?"

I arched an eyebrow. "I didn't realize she was sexual, hetero or otherwise," I pointed out.

Dawn giggled again. "Find out, will you? Because as much as it turns me on to think of sucking her pussy juices off your dick, it would be sooo wicked to taste her right from the source!"

My girlfriend started another giggle fit, and I just shook my head wryly, a bit in disbelief. I still had a LOT to learn about who my soulmate really was.


"You're awfully quiet today," Kim commented while nudging me in the side with her elbow. The pair of us were walking up the hill to Cheit Hall Tuesday morning to start our work day.

I didn't answer her right away. I was lost in my thoughts, and there were several seconds of delay while her comment bounced around my brain before it really registered. Only then did I turn to look at my friend/roommate and wince in apology. "Sorry. Just distracted."

"I can tell. What's on your mind?"

I shrugged. I couldn't exactly tell Kim that I was thinking about my scheduled sexual rendezvous with Viktoriya that night at 9pm. And I couldn't tell Kim that I was wondering how Viktoriya and I would interact today. "Nothing," I replied. "Nothing."

"Hmm," Kim chuckled. "Did Dawn finally manage to screw your brains out this morning?"

I arched an eyebrow.

"Oh, I heard you two." Kim shrugged. "I always hear you two. That soundproofing you installed seems to help, but the house still has really thin walls."

I shrugged. "Sorry."

"No worries. I promised you guys I could handle it. Although I figured you would have worn yourselves out last night. You both looked pretty wound up at dinner."

I grinned, thinking of the sex marathon I'd put Dawn through last night. For all her protestations that I was wearing her out, thinking about sucking Professor Ice's pussy juice off my cock had her motor racing. Dawn had been trembling with anticipation throughout dinner. And seeing Dawn so aroused had ME pretty eager as well. Kim had left us right after dinner, telling us she was visiting some other friends for the evening. She did that pretty often. After all, Kim DID know quite a few other people at Cal besides us, even if a lot of them were gone for the summer.

Anyway, about ten seconds after Kim closed the front door, I'd parked Dawn's ass on top of the dining table while I spread her legs and feasted myself on her sopping wet pussy. And we hadn't stopped until after midnight.

"Is that why you left last night?" I asked. "You sensed that Dawn and I wanted to get jiggy?"

Kim shrugged, blushing lightly. "Well, not just for that. I really did make plans to meet up with someone."

I noticed the blush and arched an eyebrow. Quickly, I rifled through my memory of the past couple of weeks. "Hmm ... you've been going out quite a bit lately, haven't you?"

Kim's blush turned pinker. "Ah, well..." she stammered, looking guilty as hell.

I stopped walking. "Kimiko Fukuzaki: What ARE you up to?"

"Nothing! Really!" she protested, completely unconvincingly.

My eyebrows raised. "Did you meet someone?"

The blush was back. "Uh, well, not exactly..."

"Oh my gawd," I exclaimed in realization. "Who? Why haven't you told us?"

"Ben! It's not like that," Kim grimaced. "Just ... can we talk about something else?" she pleaded pitifully.

I didn't want to press her, so I held my hands up and backed off. "Okay ... okay..." We were friends, but we weren't THAT close. I started walking on, and Kim went along with me. But an awkward silence descended between us.

"I just..." Kim started, her voice trailing off. For a moment, I was reminded of the time I asked her out for coffee as a prelude to inviting her into a threesome with Adrienne and me. Only this time, I could see the nervousness behind her expression. "I don't know what it is yet, okay?"

"Okay..." I nodded. "No pressure. But I'm here if you need to talk about it. Dawn and I are both here. Alright?"

Kim gave me a shy smile and nodded. "Alright." And then she turned to face forward and continued walking along the pathway.

I walked with her, glancing to my side to just to make sure she was really okay. I really wasn't trying to scrutinize her, but now that I was no longer distracted with my own musings, I started to notice something. "Uh, are you okay? You're kinda walking funny."

Now it was Kim's turn to stop dead in her tracks. Immediately, her hands went back to her hips, holding her buttcheeks from the sides. "Really? Uh ... well..." she stammered, looking guilty as hell once again.

My eyebrows raised. "Something to do with your little, ah, date last night?" I asked, unable to keep the innuendo out of my voice.

"Uhh ... uh..."

I held my hands up. "None of my business." I turned and looked forward, averting my gaze.

We walked the rest of the way in uncomfortable silence.


It was an awkward day at work. Kim would look at me and blush fiercely, as if she were trying to figure out if I knew exactly what was causing her to walk a little uncomfortably. Of course, I had my suspicions, having seen several different girls have the same difficulties after a round (or three) with me. But I had no clue WHO Kim might have been with last night, or the other evenings she was out of the house for that matter. And despite my self-resolution not to pry, I couldn't help but be curious.

Not helping matters was that Kim seemed determined to hide her state from Viktoriya. But as anyone can attest, the more you try to act casual, the more stilted your movements become. Kim's odd behavior got our professor looking at her strangely. And the more Viktoriya started scrutinizing Kim, the MORE uncomfortable Kim would become.

And the awkwardness wasn't just centered around Kim. Viktoriya paled every time she looked at me, twitching a bit with nervousness. I'd never seen Professor Isakova nervous. In all my classes with her, the older woman had projected an air of supreme confidence and control over the situation. Even after dropping the Ice Queen persona this summer, she spoke with an intellectual superiority and carried herself with a regal grace. But today, she seemed unable to control her furtive glances in my direction. It was like she didn't know what I was about to do next, and she constantly had to look over and see what I was up to, even if I was just working on something she'd told me to do. Fortunately, Kim seemed too engrossed in her own paranoias to notice.

At last, Viktoriya just got rid of me. We were entering a heavy research phase, so besides the usual internet searches and phone calls, it was not uncommon for the professor to send me or Kim out to find materials. And so after lunch, Viktoriya loaded me up with several items to locate and sent me out the door.

But before I exited, while Kim was occupied staring at her monitor, Viktoriya slipped a folded Post-It note containing her address into my pocket. "Nine o'clock," she whispered. "I'll be ready."

And with the all the confidence of a man who'd bedded several dozens of girls in his young life, leaving a majority of them unconscious and drooling, I simply grinned.


I changed clothes after returning home. Dawn actually helped me get dressed, once I told her what I wanted to accomplish. Can you believe my girlfriend helped me pick an outfit for seducing my teacher? Anyway, the shirt was a long-sleeved button-down, but with a casual neutrally-striped print instead of a standard work shirt. The shirt was untucked from my jeans. I wanted to appear like a young college student, which was apparently what turned Viktoriya on. But I didn't want to be too casual, respecting her appreciation for a more mature look than a T-shirt and unkempt hair.

After helping me get dressed, Dawn returned to the living room wearing just a casual pajama set and hopped onto a couch with Kim, a big bowl of popcorn in her hands. I'd told Kim that it was a male friend's birthday tonight, and we were going to a strip club. It sounded plausible enough and especially given Kim's privacy over her own recent nocturnal activities, she didn't ask questions.

Professor Isakova's house was a nice 2-bedroom in North Berkeley. It was far enough away from the campus that I thought it unlikely anyone would recognize me. Still, I parked the Mustang around the corner and walked around the block before heading up to the front door. And at precisely 9:10pm, I rang the doorbell.

The door flew open seconds later. The 5'9" Eastern European beauty stood there in a red satin robe, her chestnut-brown hair done up to show off her dangling earrings. Her dark blue eyes were mere slits as she folded her arms over her very prominent cleavage, and she frowned while stating in an annoyed tone. "You're late."

I just shrugged and pushed past her, my shoulder roughly bumping into hers on my way into her living room. "So?" I drawled carelessly as I took a few steps further in and started perusing the room's furnishings.

"It ... It ... It ees not professional!" Viktoriya sputtered rather shrilly. Her accent seemed to be getting thicker.

I just flashed her a sardonic grin. "What we're about to do isn't very professional."

"Well if you keep up that attitude, we may not be doing anything at all," she huffed, closing the door behind me and then strutting around to stand in front of me. Her face was the perfect expression of condescending annoyance.

My grin just got even more lopsided. "Of course we are. You didn't invite me here just to lecture me on professionalism."

Her jaw thrust out. "I did not invite you here at all. You named the time and place. And then you couldn't even make the time!"

"Oh, believe me ... You won't have any concept of the time when I'm done with you." I chuckled and then continued walking around the room, pointedly looking at everything except her. I was deliberately messing with my professor. I didn't know all the details about who she was or what she was about, but I had some idea. She was a beautiful woman, in a position of power, who seduced her students during summer internships. She always kept her emotions in check, and she was used to being the one in control.

And I was going to fuck with her sense of control.

I presented myself the way she wanted me: handsome, youthful, maybe a little cocky. I'd bedded my fair share of young co-eds, but she figured I'd never had a woman with the kind of experience she had. She wanted to play Mrs. Robinson to my Ben Braddock, to blow my mind. But Viktoriya had no idea what kind of Pandora's Box she'd just opened. In the field of business, she was the Master, toying with me, peppering me with questions that proved she knew what she was talking about and I didn't. She was never mean about it; she just never let me forget that she was the teacher and I the student.

But now she was playing in MY arena.

I finally returned back to where my professor was standing in the middle of her living room, her eyebrows furrowed and her face a grimace of annoyance. Only then did I stop to look her up and down, taking in her overall appearance.

"Verrry nice, Viktoriya," I drawled in a mildly condescending tone. "You look both sensual and poised."

"Excuse me?" she replied, looking back at me in confusion. Beneath the floor-length red satin robe, I could tell that my professor was dressed in black lingerie. She'd probably expected me to start drooling at the mere sight of her, to wilt when she angrily chastised me for being late, and to beg her forgiveness and promise to do whatever she wanted.

But I wasn't going to do any of that. Right now, I just wanted to admire her attire. Her heels were closed-toed, with 3-inch stilettos: sexy, but not trying to compete with younger tarts. Her sheer black stockings ended mid-thigh with garter straps, and my quick eye noted that the her panties were pulled on over them. Her dark bush, visible through the sheer black lace panties, was trimmed down, but was otherwise a full triangle of mature hair. And her full chest was encased in black lace as well, although the brassiere was sheer enough that the unnatural roundness of her bosom seemed to be from something other than underwire support.

"Implants?" I raised my eyebrows. "Not a criticism, just a confirmation."

Viktoriya winced. "Yes."

"You didn't go too big. 34C is my best guess."

"I did not get them done to go bigger," she said almost defensively. "It was just that no amount of chest exercises could keep them from sagging."

"What else have you had done?"

"Excuse me?"

"I just want to know."

She chewed on that for a second before sighing and stating, "The lips are collagen. The rest is all me."

I simply nodded while continuing to circle her body. For a 40-year-old woman, Professor Isakova had an amazing ass, and I told her so.

She blushed at the compliment and replied, "I practically live on a Stairmaster."

I nodded and continued circling. And for her part, Viktoriya just seemed to pose for further inspection. She managed to relax her posture, letting her hip jut out slightly as she adjusted her balance. She held her head high, and a little smile crossed her face.

"Back a little straighter," I stated as I stepped in and pushed in Viktoriya's stomach, removing some of the arch in her back. "You're already alluring, but leave the more blatant poses to younger girls."

To my surprise, Viktoriya just nodded silently. She was taking to this faster than I would have thought. And I smiled in pleasure.

"This is a lovely necklace," I murmured while stepping forward and sliding my fingers beneath the heart-shaped pendant. Viktoriya shivered when my skin finally touched hers. "I love how it draws one's attention downward." I then flipped my hand over, fingertips down as I trailed them into the valley of her unreal cleavage, feeling the silicone firmness for myself. Whatever they say about fake boobs not transmitting sensation as well as naturals, Viktoriya certainly felt my touch, and she shivered again when a fingertip trailed just over a swollen nipple, still encased in the bra cup.

And then I was back to scrutinizing her. "If you're going to go red with your nail polish, you should pick a darker hue. Something a little more maroon, perhaps, to go with this outfit and the décor of this room."

Viktoriya grimaced, but nodded.

"The hair is nice. But you'd do well to let out a few extra locks over your face." I reached up myself, pulling a few bangs loose and combing them with my fingers until she had two neat tendrils framing her cheeks to either side. "The perfectly done hair is for Professor Ice in the classroom. In the bedroom, I'd like you to look a little wilder.

Viktoriya blushed.

"Otherwise..." I mused, holding her chin. "Very well put-together. Excellent job."

Viktoriya blushed, and quivered just slightly. "Now will you stop toying with me and take me upstairs?"

My sardonic grin was back. I circled around until I was just behind Viktoriya, and I placed my right hand on her hip. I gripped her firmly, tugging her back so that my the bulge in my jeans settled nicely into the crack of her ass. And I leaned down to harshly whisper into her ear. "I will take you upstairs. I will peel off each layer of your clothing one by one. I will pin you down with one hand while I settle behind your ass and take my pleasure from your body. And I will manipulate your senses so that you explode in orgasms so deliciously powerful that you will drown in your own love juices and be rendered unconscious from exquisite ecstasy."

Viktoriya shivered and whimpered.

"I will do all this because I have the youth and staying power you've come to enjoy from your previous lovers; but I have more knowledge and experience than even you. And know this, Viktoriya," I chuckled menacingly. "I will never, ever, stop toying with you."


"AAAAUUUGGHHHH!!!"

Once more, Viktoriya's back arched as she flung her head back, screaming her orgasm at the top of her lungs. Save for her garters, stockings, and heels, my Economics professor was naked and on all fours in front of me. Her body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat. And most of her silky chestnut-brown hair had come loose to hang over her left shoulder.

"AAAAUUUGGHHHH!!!" she screamed again as I rammed my dick nearly eight inches up her cunt. I kept fucking her through her orgasm, amplifying her sensations. Her buttcheeks were firm, almost as tight as a co-ed's. Sure, there was a little extra padding, an extra jiggle in her thighs whenever I slammed my hips forward. But this experienced woman certainly knew what she was doing. And as her hips bucked and gyrated, my 40-year-old teacher was taking me on the ride of my life, using her body to milk me better than any sorority babe.

But I didn't want to cum myself just yet. I'd already blasted one load into her twat, and I was saving this one for a different hole. After literally tossing Viktoriya over my shoulder and carrying her upstairs to her bedroom, one of the first things I'd done was order her to tell me where her toy box was. And her own toys had set tonight's agenda.

The toy box had contained a black velvet sleeping mask with red trim. In lieu of a blindfold, I'd slipped that over her eyes first and then put Viktoriya flat on her back on the king-sized bed. She couldn't see me when I knelt on a pillow and began to give her a master tongue-whipping. She couldn't see before I slipped her own vibrator into her snatch. And she certainly couldn't see before I lashed one of those upright boobs with the riding crop she had at the top of her toy box. My professor certainly came harder than ever when I was whipping her like that.

It was the same riding crop I held in my right hand right now. Oddly enough, she seemed to feel more pain than pleasure when I whipped her buttcheeks, and tonight was not about punishment. Instead, I was still using it on her tits, reaching around to lightly tap her swaying boobs, feeling the rigid stick bounce easily off her silicone melons.

My left hand held the reinforced ring of a latex butt-plug, the business end of which was a couple inches up Viktoriya's back door. Pistoning my cock in and out of her juicing, saturated snatch, I wriggled that plug every now and again just to tease my professor with new sensations. And occasionally, I would reach around to tweak a nipple between my fingers or lash it with the riding crop.

"No more..." Viktoriya wheezed when she came down from that latest orgasm. I'd lost count somewhere north of ten.

"I'm not done with you yet," I growled, continuing to pound her from behind. I felt the quiver in Viktoriya's arms as she fought exhaustion, a quiver that also carried to her pussy muscles, which desperately milked my cock if for no other reason than to pull out my ejaculation so that I would stop and give her some rest. Releasing the butt-plug, I reached forward with my left hand, grabbing her shoulder and pulling back to help keep her torso elevated. But then a second later, I flashed out with the riding crop, spanking her right wrist and causing her entire right arm to collapse in response to the pain.

"Aack!" Viktoriya squealed as her chest went crashing down to the mattress. My left hand was quickly back on her hips, keeping her ass in the air while I continued thrusting into her. And then with an evil grin on my face, I reached around with the hard tip of the crop, tapping it into her crotch and carefully gauging her reactions until I finally found her swollen clit.

"Aaaah, AUGH!" Viktoriya grunted when I hit bullseye. Her ab muscles tensed and her hips bucked against me. I kept the crop pressed against that love button, rubbing it around while I continued to stretch her vaginal tunnel. And right when she started crying tears of agony and ecstasy into her own bedsheets, the formerly elegant and graceful older woman whimpered as one more climax shook her very core. "NNNNGGHHH!"

The sudden clamping of her cunt muscles was the last push I needed to find my own orgasm. I rammed through her increasingly tight tunnel twice more before abruptly stopping my thrusts. Rather than extract myself, however, I pushed down against Viktoriya's lower back with the heel of my right hand, collapsing her legs beneath the pressure so that her body went flat atop the mattress. She literally fell off my cock, and once it was free, my left index finger looped through the ring of the buttplug. I jerked the latex plug out, revealing her gaping wide anus. And then jerking my own shaft with my right hand, I brought myself to a boil and began spewing my creamy spunk right at that open hole.

"Ungh!" I grunted as the jets of sperm flew out of me.

"Ngh!" Viktoriya grunted, her butt quivering as she felt the hot splatters against her asscheeks and dilated nether hole.

And just when I finished my pressure-relieving ejaculation, I centered my cockhead against her rosebud and used my own cum to grease my powerful thrust into Professor Ice's ass.

"AAAAUUUGGHHHH!!!" she screamed again, her arms flailing out to the sides at the sudden anal penetration. But as I simply held myself at full depth inside her rectum, she was able to scream herself out and then go limp beneath me, panting for air.

We lay like that for a minute. Viktoriya was too exhausted and too overwhelmed to do anything but lay passively beneath me. My cock was still hypersensitive from the recent orgasm, especially within the tightness of her anal chute, and I was gathering my energy as well. But after that minute, I leaned in and kissed my professor's temple, the first time my lips had touched anywhere on her head. "Am I what you expected?" I asked quietly.

"Not at all..." she whimpered, still panting. I could feel her lungs trying to fill and raise her body against my chest as I smothered her.

"You thought I would just be another student, that I'd be another horny 20-year-old in awe of his all-mighty professor."

"I did."

"You thought you would be in charge. I'll bet you even thought you'd get to use this riding crop on me a time or two."

Viktoriya whimpered and squeezed her eyelids, pushing out a fresh drop of moisture. "I did."

"You're not going to. Never. Do you understand? This is my crop now. It will never be used on me. But I will use it on you. I will use it to make your body sing. I will give you pleasure, but I can also give you pain. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," Viktoriya crooned.

My eyes popped open and my head backed away. Did she just call me 'Master'? But I recovered quickly, not wanting to lose my advantage.

"You are now my sex slave. In public, you will maintain our normal teacher-student relationship. But in private, anywhere in private, you belong to me, understand?"

She quivered. "Yes, Master."

My dick had started to go soft after that recent ejaculation, but the way Viktoriya practically sang the title 'Master' had my cock stiffening again. And I flexed it deep within her bowels.

"This is my body. I can take it whenever I want. If I tell you to bend over, grab your asscheeks, and spread them for me, you will do so, understand?"

"Yes, Master!"

"Say it back to me."

"This is your body. You may take it whenever you want. If you order me to bend over, grab my asscheeks, and spread them for you, I will do so!"

"Tell me you're my sex slave."

"I am your sex slave!"

"Tell me you belong to me."

"I belong to you!"

My cock was an iron bar by now, and once again I flexed it deep within her bowels. "I'm going to make you cum, Viktoriya. I will make you cum as often as I want, whenever I want. And never again will you plead, 'No more.' Understand?"

She quivered, and I swear she had an orgasm right then and there. "Yes, Master!" she whimpered.

I reached up with both hands, grabbing onto her shoulders. And using the leverage to both pin her face-down on the mattress as well as push myself up, I focused my attention on my renewed erection currently stretching my professor's asshole. And with a little grin, I stated, "Let's begin again."


Sometime after 1am, I walked out the front door of Viktoriya Isakova's house and came to a dead stop. Before descending the steps down to the sidewalk, I turned and looked back at the house. Upstairs and behind me, I'd left my professor naked, unconscious, and drooling into her own pillow. And briefly, my mind flashed over everything that had transpired that evening.

'You are my Master, ' she'd moaned just before passing out. I was just a 20-year-old kid, and I was Professor Ice's "Master". Now I'd played some bondage games with Adrienne, Felicia, and the like; but this was ... different.

But I thought it might be fun, too. So with a little smile, I hopped down the steps and headed for the Mustang.

Fifteen minutes later, I entered my bedroom, where Dawn was already asleep. I'd thought about taking a shower first to clean up, but my soulmate had already told me what she wanted when I returned. So after stripping myself naked, I got to my knees on top of the bed. My cock had gone limp after cumming four times at Professor Isakova's house, but it stirred to a half-hard erection at the idea of what I was doing. And leaning forward, I put my mushroom head to my girlfriend's mouth.

Dawn stirred awake feeling the pressure at her lips. At first, her eyes flew open at the unexpected sight of me looming above her. But her nostrils crinkled at the smell and she quickly realized it was my much-adored penis pushing at her mouth. And a twinkle came into my beautiful girlfriend's eyes as she realized I was making her fantasy come true.

She opened her mouth, sucked Professor Ice's pussy juices off my cock, and then kept on sucking until I groaned and came for a fifth time that night, pouring out a reduced load of semen into her belly. Only then did I go take a shower.

Afterward, I finally spooned in behind my soulmate. And I drifted away to sleep, wondering what tomorrow would bring.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.