Pickup or Delivery? - Cover

Pickup or Delivery?

Copyright© 2011 by swarmfic

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Johnny had the score to go, but was staying on Earth to fight. Then his dad decided not to honor the commitments he'd made to his family....

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Coercion   Slavery   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Caution   Violence   Military  

'Silent Breaking of the Golden Dawn' turned out to be crewed almost entirely by sponsors picked up in Japan. I don't know if there is a standard procedure for making up crews, but 'Dawn' seems to run along pretty well. The Marines aboard were mostly Brits or Americans on temporary duty.

The transporters don't work like on that old TV show, instead they warp space. They can even be set up to mimic a continual flow, like a pipeline. You can't run a train through a transporter, the cars would have to be uncoupled and moved through one at a time; but if you have a good setup, you can move a lot in a short time. We headed up the corridor and joined a large group of people, only about a third of them were from the restaurant. There were people there from two other pickups. We were only there about a minute when the fat guy showed up with two of the women in tow.

As if that was a signal, all the Marines in the room took up positions with their backs to the walls where they could see. An officer stood up on a podium at one end of the room and told all the concubines to strip. Quite a few of them were already naked, but more than half weren't. My girls, especially Marcy, looked scared. "Hold on." I told them. "You do what I tell you, just get back against the wall." I waved for Sargent Talbot to come over. "Do they absolutely have to strip?" I asked him. "I don't think it will help Marcy, and treating her different will cause some trouble."

He looked at them, obviously remembering Marcy's scars. "No, but there is a reason for it, it helps new concubines so there won't be trouble later. Helps them to realize it is really happening, what their new status is. It helps the sponsors too."

"Look, I think I know what this briefing is. I'm responsible for what the girls do. I can even be executed if they do something bad enough." I raised my voice a little. "Girls, you know that I can kill you, and nothing will happen to me, don't you?"

Marcy might not have, but she nodded with the others. Carmen spoke for them. "We know Johnny, we'll be good. We'll do everything you tell us to."

I turned back to the Sergeant. "Look, I understand that if we're different it can cause you trouble. How about this? I have two dependents to be picked up. You can send us to medical for screening, and we'll give the details to the AI there."

He was quiet for a moment, then I saw the officer give him a thumbs up, and he pointed the way to medical. That reminds me, I've attached the deck plans for the ship, and a bunch of other stuff. I'm sending everything I think you might be interested in. I even found some reports on the Swarm that should help. The ship was a lot smaller than I thought it would be, even for an old converted freighter. The medical checks didn't take long at all, just a few minutes each.

Marcy and I went first, and while we waited for my sisters, I had her tell the AI where to pick up her kids. Once we were done and headed for our pod, I tried a little experiment. 'AI' I thought. No answer. I tried again harder. Still nothing. Finally. I tried talking, but I didn't move my lips, or make any noise.

<Do you have a question?> The voice was inside my head, I don't think the girls even noticed.

<I want to give my girls permissions for the pod, let them open the doors, and make any changes they want, and I want you to answer any questions they have.>

<Permissions registered.>

I talked like that to the AI for a while. I found out my schedule, I had to do a sleep training before reporting to Sergeant Talbot the next afternoon. There was a message that 'recommended' I eat breakfast in the mess with my new concubines. I also took the chance to schedule us for medical after breakfast.

We got to the pod and it was just as ugly as we've heard. I sent my sisters upstairs. "Go upstairs and get everything ready for Marcy's kids. There's supposed to be four bedrooms up there, That's one for each of you, one for the kids and whichever is closest to the kids for Marcy." I watched them go up the grav lift, somehow more excited by the flash of their panties than I had been when they were naked earlier. I took Marcy by the hand, led her into one of the two bedrooms downstairs, and closed the door. She was still wearing my shirt, and protested when I took it off her, murmuring something about being ugly. I shut her up with a kiss. After a moment, she kissed me back. I tell you, Tammy has nothing on her. "You're beautiful Marcy." I pushed her back on the bed.

She tried to pull a sheet over herself while I skinned out of my jeans, but I yanked it away from her. "No, you need to let me see you so you'll know." I traced the burn patterns on her legs with my fingers, working my way up her body. "These are nothing to be ashamed of. You earned these."

I was straddling her by then, and ran my fingertips up her sides to her shoulders, then up her arms. Her wrists were thicker than either of my sisters' but I could still pin them above her head with one hand. I trailed the other back down one arm and stopped where her left breast used to be. "This is proof of your courage, proof of your love for your children and it's one of the reasons I picked you." It felt strange, hard and kind of waxy under my hand, so unlike the smooth skin where the flames hadn't eaten at her. It didn't really turn me on, but it didn't make me wilt either, and it was then that I realized I really meant what I was telling her. There were other women there, the manager was a woman and she had two or three kids, but I hadn't thought for a second about her or any of the others. "I'd rather be with you than any of those other women."

"Really?" She stopped squirming, stopped trying to hide herself. "You really want me, you want me like this?"

I nodded, bent down, and kissed her again. I slid down, nudged her knees open with mine, and rubbed my dick over her pussy lips. They were wet, so her body at least wanted me inside her. "Can't you tell that I want you?" I slid back down, poised to enter her. "Do you want me inside you Marcy?"

"Yes." she moaned, "Oh, oh yes, please. It's been so long."

I didn't wait, but plunged inside. She was tight, much tighter than Tammy, and in spite of blowing a load less than an hour before, it didn't take me long to cum. She didn't stop when I came, but pushed me till I rolled over with her on top, riding my still hard prick. I felt so good that I couldn't move for a bit, but she screamed 'Yes' over and over as she came. She sat impaled on me shuddering and I could feel her twitching around me while she fought for balance.

Finally my hard on shrunk enough that I slipped out, and I pulled her down to me. She lay nestled against me, her head on my right shoulder and her one nipple a hard point against my side. She started shaking, and I realized she was crying. "How can you want me? My husband wouldn't even look at me, not after..." Her voice broke and the rest of the sentence came out as unintelligible sobs. She couldn't talk for a bit and when she did I had to listen close to understand what she said. "He ran away. He left me alone, all alone."

I squeezed her tight, and brushed her hair away from her face. "Shh, It's okay. You won't have to be alone anymore."

I pulled the sheet over us and held her until she cried herself out. Not long after, she fell asleep. I must have too, because then next thing I remember is the door opening. There was a fuss in the doorway, and little girl with light brown pigtails ran in. She yelled "Mommy! Mommy!" and jumped up on the bed. Marcy snapped awake, and sat up just in time for the girl to grab her around the neck and knock her back down. "Mommy," she squealed, "The man said he was taking us to a new home, is this our new home?" The girl looked over at me with the same gray eyes as her mother and demanded. "Who's this?"

Marcy gave me a look, and I knew she didn't know what to tell her daughter, so I spoke up. "I'm Johnny." I introduced my sisters. "You and your mom are going to live with us."

Nancy's a cute little girl, she looks a lot like her mother and reminds me a lot of the littler girls at home right down to the missing teeth. She looked hard at me, then wonderingly turned back to her mom, and only then did she finally seem to notice that we were naked. She turned back to me and asked. "Are you going to be my new Daddy?"

I looked back, stunned for a moment, then got my voice working."Yes, if you want me to be."

"Really?" I didn't know if she approved of me or not.

I nodded. "Yes."

She squealed, a happy squeal, and jumped on me, wrapping her arms around my neck. The look on Marcy's face was pure pleasure, and she wrapped herself around me as well. In the doorway, my sisters giggled. I looked at them, Lucy had little Mikey in her arms, he was fast asleep. I let Nancy babble for a little bit while Marcy pulled my t-shirt on, then I pulled her close and whispered in her ear. "How about if you take them upstairs Honey. Have Lucy help you with them. Come back when they're asleep." She picked up Nancy and headed for the door, saying something to Lucy on her way past. My fourteen year-old sister carried the little boy after her. Carmen hesitated, looking at me, then started to follow.

"Carmen." She stopped when I called her. "Come here." I patted the bed next to me, and she sat down, looking nervous. "You have to get pregnant, but it doesn't have to be by me, I can get someone else if that's what you want."

She just stared at me for a long time, then started to cry, hiding behind her dark blue hair. "Don't you want me?"

I pulled back the sheet, letting her see how hard I was. "Does this look like I don't want you?" I got up on one elbow and brushed her hair back so I could see her eyes. "I love you Carmen, and I won't do anything if you don't want. You said it yourself. I've been looking at you for years. I haven't done or said anything because you're my sister." I slipped my hand around to the back of her head and pulled her face close to mine, so close I could feel her breath on my lips. "If you don't get pregnant, they can take you away from me. I don't know how long we have, but it's probably soon. If you want, I'll try and find someone nice. You don't have to answer right now, but if you want to have my babies you don't have to say anything, all you have to do is kiss me."

Her almond eyes stared into mine. She blinked and tears ran down her cheeks. "Okay Johnny." she whispered, then kissed me. It wasn't a mind-numbing one like Marcy's but it had more real feeling in it than any of Tammy's ever had.

I pulled her down with me to the bed and kissed her hard, slipping my hands up under the t-shirt, feeling her smooth brown skin under my fingers. She stiffened a little when I slid one hand down into her panties, but she didn't try to stop me. I moved down, kissing her neck. "If we do this, I'm not going to share you with anyone. You know you can't change your mind. I'll keep you forever."

"I know Johnny." Her breath on my ear sent shivers down my spine.

I pushed her back so I could see her. Dressed only in one of my old t-shirts and a pair of panties she straddled my nude body. I felt the moist warmth of her slit on me through the silky panties, and wanted to plunge into her right then. "Let's get these clothes off so I can see you."

She looked down shyly, but didn't hesitate. "Okay Johnny." She grabbed the bottom of the shirt and pulled it over her head. As it fell to the bed beside us, she covered herself with her hands.

I grabbed her wrists and moved arms so her hands were behind her head. She resisted a little at first, then let me do it, but shook her head so her hair fell in front of her face. "No." I told her. "Don't hide from me. Lace your fingers together and keep them behind your head." She did it, and I brushed her hair out of her face again. "Look at me."

I could tell she wanted to look down again, to cover herself, but she looked me right in the eyes, just like I told her to. I reached up and gently stroked her skin. She shuddered on top of me as I did, and gasped as I held her breasts and brushed my thumbs over her nipples. She didn't take her eyes off mine, and she didn't move her hands. "Do you like them Johnny?" she whispered.

"I do Carmelita, but I like seeing your pretty face more." She started to shake her head, but my "No," stopped her. "Keep your hands behind your head." I rolled her onto her back and knelt between her legs. Grabbing her panties I slid them down off her hips. They were so wet that they dripped as I lifted her legs high and slipped her panties the rest of the way off. I draped her legs over my knees and ran my fingers up them, past her quivering hips, all the way to her shoulders, then back down, over her breasts until I reached the little patch of fur above her quivering pussy. I teased her with my fingers, touching her lightly and then moving away, until she started moving her hips to prolong every contact I made.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.