Pickup or Delivery?
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by swarmfic

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Johnny had the score to go, but was staying on Earth to fight. Then his dad decided not to honor the commitments he'd made to his family....

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Coercion   Slavery   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Caution   Violence   Military  

Two really big guys walked out of the hall leading to the bathrooms, just as two more came in from the parking lot, right behind one of the delivery drivers. The driver was half a head shorter than them, but probably weighed quite a bit more. The first guy answered Marcy's question. "That would be a pickup, a Confederacy pickup that is." The other two took up positions by the door and motioned the driver over to the guy in charge. "Everybody just stay in your seats, so we can get this over with as quickly as possible. I'm Sergeant Talbot and I'm here for the six of you that qualify to get off this rock."

It figures, doesn't it? I'd just made up my mind not to go, and here was the extraction we'd been trying so hard to get into. I was so glad that it had happened after I'd found out about

Tammy, otherwise I would have been stuck with her. I looked over at the coeds and I admit I was tempted, those kind of girls would normally never give me the time of day, and if I wanted, I could have two of them. I could tell because all four of them already had their tops off, they were that eager to be picked up. I tore myself away when the Sergeant started calling out names. The one at the top of the list must have been the delivery driver, because no one moved when he called it out. There were a couple of guys from a booth in the far corner, regulars I'd seen before who always came with their wives and kids. Then he called one of the girls in back, the one who was a senior in our high school, kind of cute in a painfully shy way, with big thick glasses. I almost burst out laughing when he got to dad and I. "John Rich, and..." a long pause here "John Rich?" He looked really confused, then like he was listening to someone talk and I knew he had a link with the AI, just like you said.

Dad staggered a little as we walked over to the Marines. I took my time and looked around. The coeds had managed to get naked, and a few other women were on their way there. I was already hard, but knew I wasn't going to get any. I think that's why I was able to keep it cool. I still beat dad there easily, at the end he was walking backwards, still looking at the naked college girls.

The marines gave a spiel, sounding bored, like they'd given it a hundred times before. I only listened with half an ear, watching the people, but from what I could tell it was exactly what you told me it would be. The pizza driver rubbed his hands together like a kid in a candy store. The girl, Chrissy, looked scared, really nervous. The two other guys looked happy, and kind of relieved. They had their prepacks with them, so they were all set. The two were brothers and between them had six concubines. They'd walked up to the front with all their concubines' cards already in their hands, ready to go.

Sergeant Talbot briefed us individually in reverse order of how he called us. The pizza guy wasn't happy about it, but one of the marines just grabbed his arm and whispered into his ear and he settled down. That meant he wanted to talk to me first. I took a last look at the naked girls and shook my head. "I'm not volunteering."

His partner looked at me sharply, he'd been heading over to brief dad. "What do you mean not going?"

Talbot held up his hand cutting the marine off. "Why not? Got someone you want to take that's not here?"

I shook my head again. "No, I want to stay here and fight, I think I can do more good here."

The other guy started to talk again, but Talbot took my arm and led me a few steps away. "Are you sure about this son?" I nodded. "I'll make you a deal, take this card reader and go sit down, If you change your mind, let me know. If you want to look at some cards, that's fine, but if you do any test rides, I'll take that to mean you are volunteering. I'll come see you after I get everyone else squared away and we'll talk. You agree and you won't get any hassle from us. We got a deal?"

"Okay Sergeant," I said "thanks for not pushing."

I started back to the table, but didn't get far. "Johnny, please, take me." It was Marcy, I knew it was her before I turned around. She reached for me, and I grabbed her hands reflexively. "Please take me Johnny, I'll be good for you, I'm good with kids and you'll need someone who is."

I kept my voice quiet, trying to calm her down. "I'm not going Marcy, I'm gonna stay here."

"Don't joke about it Johnny, I've got kids, I've got to get them away, I'll do anythi..."

"Out of the way you idiot, he doesn't want a drudge like you." One of the cougars that had been yelling at Marcy pushed her away. Her four friends were with her. I don't know why they all decided to hit me up, but looking back on it I think they figured they would be able to control me because of my age.

I made a show of looking them over, they weren't really bad looking, not even all that old really, only in their thirties, and the Confeds could take care of that. No, it was their eyes that set off warning bells in my head. There was a kind of a hardness around the edges. I figured if I told them I wasn't going, some or all of them would follow me around trying to talk me into it. "Look ladies, I can't take all of you, and I'm kind of shy." I pointed to Freddie, one of the delivery guys I happened to know from college. "You want to go fuck him, then ask him to come over and tell me who was best?"

They turned to look and Freddie, who couldn't have heard us. He's not a bad looking guy, kind of skinny and shy, but pretty smart. I was kind of surprised he didn't have the score to volunteer. The idea of a competition seemed to appeal to them, and they stalked over to him like the predators they were. By the time they got there they were naked, and he looked like a deer caught in five sets of headlights.

"Oh, Johnny, that was mean." Marcy still had hold of one of my hands. I looked down into her gray eyes, and thinking that I ought to explain, but she'd figured it out. "You really aren't going are you? I know you, you wouldn't pick like that." She was about to cry. "What am I going to do?"

I nodded over at Chrissy. "She could take you. She'll probably need some help with kids."

She shook her head. "She's going to take her sister and a guy." I hadn't realized that the other waitress, Gina, was Chrissy's sister. They don't look alike at all. "I wish you were going. I'd kind of hoped to go with you and Tammy, she'd told me she was okay with it because she didn't like to watch kids. Susan asked your dad for me, and he doesn't want me either, he knows about the burns. Wish me luck." Marcy gave my hand a squeeze, then let go, pushed her shoulders back so her tits stuck out, and marched over to the fat delivery driver. A Marine was briefing him. The Marine didn't bat an eye when she dropped to her knees in front of the driver and unzipped his pants. The fat guy jumped about a foot, and suddenly wasn't paying any attention to the Marine, just to the mouth wrapped around his cock.

I got back to the table right after dad did. He was leaning on the table staring at my sisters. "Either of you sluts virgins?" he asked.

Lucy blushed. "Dad!" she said, but she raised her hand. Carmen just looked down at the table.

Dad reached down and pulled Carmen out of the booth, motioning Lucy to follow. "Strip, both of ya," he said "lemme see ya proper." Both of them were in sandals and shorts, and had raided my closet for t-shirts. They hesitated, looking embarrassed. "Go ahead, strip down" he ordered, "You gotta do it sometime, and the sometime is now." Carmen kicked off her sandals and pulled the t-shirt over her head, tossing it on the table, then dropped her shorts to the floor. Lucy did the same. They stood there, in panties and bras, Lucy in one of those soft cotton training bras. Dad glared at them. "Everything, everything off." he demanded. "That's the only thing girls are good for. Yer damn mother only gave me one boy, but at least he turned out a real man."

He turned to look at me "Gonna fight the dickheads, that's good boy, proud of ya." the coeds behind me caught his attention and he looked at them thoughtful for a moment. I didn't know what to do. I hadn't seen my sisters naked in years. I'd forgotten about the lighter blotches Carmen had on her body, like birthmarks but big. She always wore a one piece swimming suit to cover them up. Her tits were bigger than they looked under her clothes, and she had a big patch of brown hair between her legs that she covered with her hands.

Lucy was blushing like crazy, but instead of looking at her feet like Carmen, she stared straight at me, like she was daring me to look. Her tits were only little bumps and she had a fuzz of fine hair above her tiny slit. I don't know why I'm telling you this, but I think you'll understand and won't judge me. I'd gotten hard from seeing the naked girls, and Marcy's blow job, but the way Lucy looked at me, I nearly creamed my pants.

Dad looked back at my sisters, then at the coeds again. Finally, he pushed Lucy back into the booth. "You stay here, gonna take my time with you." He grabbed Carmen by the arm and dragged her over to the college girls. He pushed Carmen to her knees, and pointed to the floor next to her. "You sluts line up next to her, on your knees. It's time for a test drive." The girls hesitated, but took one look at the delivery driver and I guess they figured dad was the only game in town, because they lined up real quick.

Their boyfriends sure didn't like it though. One of them grabbed a beer bottle from the table and came at Dad. Even drunk, dad was too fast for him. The guy went down, hard. I think dad broke his jaw. Dad took a step, grabbed a chair and smashed it over the next guy's head. There were a couple of zaps and the other two went down. Across the room, the two brothers hurried their prepacks along down the hallway to where the portal was set up.

Dad stared at the two guys who'd been zapped, looking like a little boy who'd had a toy taken away. Eventually his eyes fell on the line of girls and his smile came back. He stood in front of Carmen and pulled out his dick. "You've been giving it up already, so now it's my turn. Blow me."

She looked up at him wide eyed. "Do I have to?"

"You do if you don't want to be lizard food."

I started to move, but Lucy grabbed my shirt. Looking down I saw her shake her head and point to the Marines. They were watching, stingers ready. There was nothing I could do, and he wasn't forcing her. I'd known she'd have to make babies with Dad, but I hadn't thought he'd push like that. She reached out and started to stroke him, watching as it grew. It looked like she didn't really believe she was doing it. I couldn't really believe she was doing it either, and I let Lucy pull me back into the booth. Carmen tentatively licked the head, and Dad let out a soft moan of anticipation. She started working on him, but it was obvious she wasn't very experienced at it.

The goth looking girl pushed her aside. "This is what you want." she told Dad. She took him in her mouth, bobbed once, twice, and then on the third bob ran his seven inch prick right down her throat.

She did that four or five times before he grabbed her hair and pulled her off. "Enough, next slut gets a chance." He moved over a little and grabbed hold of one of the blondes.

Lucy whispered into my ear. "Why aren't you picking somebody? You're supposed to get two."

I looked away from dad and over to the others. Most of the people left were watching Freddy fuck the women. They had him on the ground, and one was riding him cowgirl style while another fed him a nipple. Two others were arguing over who got to go next while the last was trying to stuff one of his hands up her cunt. Marcy was still working on the fat guy, who was making noises like a freight train as she alternated between swallowing him down and teasing him with her tongue. Chrissy looked back and forth at the scene like a frightened rabbit, holding tight to her sister's arm.

"I'm not going." I told her. "I was only going because Tammy talked me into it. I can't believe I didn't realize she didn't like kids, but it's obvious now that I think about it." It was too. She never offered to help with the little girls when she came over, not even as much as holding one for a few minutes. All the other girls who came over held them as much as Mom would let them. I wondered if she'd ever changed a diaper in her life. I took another look around the room, painfully aware that Lucy was naked and clinging to my arm. I pointed to my shirts sitting on the table. "Why do you girls keep stealing my shirts?"

Lucy looked confused, but after a second she answered, so soft I almost didn't hear her over the sound of the fat guy cuming. "Cuz they smell like you. They smell safe. Like having you with us all day long." I made the mistake of looking at her. She was looking up at me, so afraid, so vulnerable. I just wanted to hold her and keep her safe from everything. But that was Dad's job. He was going to take her and Carmen and Mom off planet, just as soon as he picked one more concubine.

Instead, I pulled out my CAP card and laid the reader on top of it. The reader you made works fine, I'm pretty sure the sub scores came out exactly the same, but the Confederacy's readers have an advantage. You can drill down into the sub scores to what they are, but for most of the scores there is a listing of why. I don't think the information is actually encoded in the card, I think the reader is interpreting the scores using a connection to the AIs. I got good marks on intelligence, loyalty and aggression, the nurturing score wasn't bad either. I guess changing all those diapers was good for something. I showed the readouts to Lucy, then reached over to Carmen's purse and pulled out her card.

We went over them together, and I tried to ignore the smell of sex filling the room. Carmen's best score was her nurturing, her sex score was just a tick higher than mine, but her scores for aggression were low, the reader said it was likely that part of this was natural submissiveness, while some of it was due to her self-image. Lucy's card was a puzzle. Both aggression and submissiveness were high, so was her sex score. Her nurturing score was lower than mine. I dug into the sub score looking for why the aggression and submissiveness scores seemed to be linked. From what I read, and what you'd told me, usually if one is high, the other is low. The explanation I found was that she liked to fight, but also that she liked to lose. That explained a lot about her. She is always jumping on me or teasing, or trying to tickle me, and a lot of the time she won't stop until I pin her down and hold her for a while as she tries to escape.

I was letting Lucy play with the reader, looking at my card again when I noticed Chrissy standing next to us. I patted the seat next to me. "Sit down Chrissy, can I help you?"

She did, looking at Lucy, then looking away quickly. Her eyes lit on Dad trying out the coeds, so she shifted her gaze, staring down at the table. "They say you're not going?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.