The Package Deal
Chapter 16: Fair Witness

Copyright© 2011 by VeryWellAged

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Fair Witness - Part of the Jake's Universe. This is the 4th Thread... Told from Jake's daughter vantage point. She grows into knowing what she wants. Get acquainted with Jake - Joyfully or with Ganda before you learn about this Jake!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

Changes are always disruptive. As I get home, we have to come to terms with what is happening to us, as we exclude Lena from the family. We have never excluded anyone before (at least, who had been made part of the family) and it feels creepy as well as necessary.

It is hard for me, and I am struggling to understand what it means to Lena's three daughters. I know Nic2 was the one, who was, and remains, adamant that it be done. That bothers me too, but what of Rose and Lily; what are they feeling now? How will it affect them in the future?

I can tell you what they are saying to me now, but how do I even know that what they are saying is what's in their hearts, or just what they want me to believe is in their hearts. I am not omniscient. I can only see things from my place in this family. How often have I been wrong? How many times have I reported things that were not true and only seemed to be true as I saw them and understood them?

I asked Jake about this, as I am really struggling with the responsibility I took on when I made the decision about Lena for all of us. Jake gave me a book to read and asked me to come back and talk to him about it when I finish it. I did and I have just told Jake that I grok that. Jake smiles and says something to the effect that I now understand we are all living in a world of misperception. Ok, yes, I do get that, but how does that make anything better? And anyway, where are all these weird books coming from? I mean ever since Jake found that first weird book in the Philippines it seems like he is reliving a past life. It feels like cultural anthropology to me and Jake is the subject!

Finding time to sit, one on one, with anyone in this family is a big problem. In this family, there are almost always three or four of us together. After Rose and Lily get home from school, I finally get Rose alone. I want to talk with her about Lena, and to my surprise, she does as well. For the life of me, I do not know the truth after our conversation. As usual, I am translating from Tagalog to English.

Thank you for what you did with mom.

Really?

Yes, it needed to happen.

Why?

Mom was never really part of us.

How do you mean that?

I don't know how to say it, but her needs are not the same as ours.

You are not upset with me?

No! Oh my God, were you afraid of that?

Yes, I was.

OK I can see why you might think I am, but honestly, it's OK.

You will be OK talking to her?

She's still my mom, she just doesn't belong here.

How is Lily dealing with this?

That's where you might have a problem. I am worried about that. She isn't talking to me at all.

Did you know your Mom had lent her some handcuffs?

No, really? I mean I knew she had them, but not that Lily has them.

Lily gave them back, so she doesn't have them now, but she did have them for a while.

On whom did she use them?

Me.

Oh Cin! No wonder you knew what to do with Lena!

What do you mean?

It would have ripped us apart if you had let it continue.

Why do you say that?

Because that is not what this family is about. I know that, you know that!

But Lily doesn't know that?

Maybe she is confused.

Maybe.

But I'm not. Jake is my husband, just as he is yours and I'm not going to let Mom screw that up for me.

How can you stop her? If she loses her job for whatever reason, you have to go too.

I know. That's why Jake and Nic2 need to talk to her. It is also why you and Jake need to explain that to Lily.

She is right. I had left some major things unfinished but she was also right that I was not in the best position to finish the job; at least with Lena.

But ... was that just a stiff upper lip I heard from Rose? Was it the real thing? How does a sixteen year-old sort out her feelings about her mother and about us, in this type of truly weird situation? I mean there isn't exactly any real world reference she can be guided by. If I am flying blind, what is she doing? How would I feel jettisoning my mother?

About half an hour later, I go into Jake's office. He smiles and after a sweet kiss and a squeeze of my ass, tells me he has been expecting me. The guy always has sex on his mind! Luckily, I am still in the earlier part of my pregnancy and also have sex on my mind a lot. Mom has told me that as I get well into the last trimester, it is the last thing I will be thinking of. But for now, it is reassurance that with all the other pretty asses in the house that he still wants mine.

I really don't feel pretty right now, but his hands and mouth make me feel desired anyway. It's one thing to have a dyke stick a dildo up my pussy and a totally different thing to have my husband let me know he still wants my body and my love. I have no problem in the world having sex with girls. I love it. But it is not a substitute for Jake. Why do others think we have to choose between men and women? Since when does making love with a woman mean one of us needs to be a dyke? Maybe if I was a stone cold Lesbian it would be different, but I am not and neither are my girl lovers. We all love cock. I dream of it. Yes, I know Nic2 dreams more of pussy, but even she tells me she dreams of Jake and his cock too.

Anyway, Jake agrees he needs to speak with Lena and agrees to take Nic2 with him, but he doesn't think I need him to speak with Lily. I'm not really happy with that decision, but ... I tell him I'll try. He says something else to me that I am trying to figure out. It is at the end of the discussion. I think our talk is over and am getting up from the easy chair in his office; then as I am half up but not yet on my feet, he starts talking.

Cin, you have come a long way from the morning, over five years ago, when you speared your pussy on my cock. You were too young when you started: half-child, half-woman. I didn't think you were ready and in many ways, you really weren't, but you could not be dissuaded. Gel and I tried – successfully I guess – to help you make the transition that most young girls make by breaking away from their parents while you were becoming, in every meaningful way, a wife to me... [pause]... Now you carry my child, and you are now grown, in so many ways. The childishness is gone: gone from your choice in nail polish, gone from your choice in clothing, gone from your choice of words, and gone from the way you interact with me, and the others around you. I know you don't see it. Gel does and she knows you are not her little girl any more. I see it. I see you as my wife, as much as I see Gel that way. Your mature brain has caught up with your hopes and desires. In truth, I am not sure why it all didn't blow up in my face and send me to jail, but it hasn't and I am more in love with you today than I ever was before. Thank you for everything.

You are still not out of the woods. You are still fucking two minors. I don't think that Rose will be a problem, but Lily is a wild card at fourteen.

I am well aware of that Cin. I hope you are now done with your need for new underage pussy too. Go talk to Lily and let me know what's going on in that brain of hers. I suspect you are the only one here who may be able to figure it out.

And with that, Jake falls silent. I get back up, kiss him the kiss of a good wife to a strong supportive husband. This is not a sex kiss, it is a kiss of mutual respect and trust ... and then I leave my husband to his office tasks. I am not wet between the legs. My panties are not soaked. Life just isn't like that in real life. Much of the time in our daily lives, we just have to go about getting things done without mind-blowing sex. But I do know he can do that to me when the time is right, and I will be right there, with him, getting him off, as he gets me off ... when the time is right. But this is not the time.

My conversation with Lily happens as soon as I leave Jake's office. It is a confusing talk, for me, but I think all is OK. Lily is in her bedroom, on her bed and apparently listening to music. The ear buds are in her ears, and she is staring raptly at her BlackBerry. I come in and sit on the foot of her bed. She looks up and pulls the buds out. For some reason this conversation is in English.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.