The Package Deal - Cover

The Package Deal

Copyright© 2011 by VeryWellAged

Chapter 12: The Pharmacists Solution

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Pharmacists Solution - Part of the Jake's Universe. This is the 4th Thread... Told from Jake's daughter vantage point. She grows into knowing what she wants. Get acquainted with Jake - Joyfully or with Ganda before you learn about this Jake!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

Jake is leaving his sperm in Gel, Me, Nic2 and Rose. None of us are on birth control. Lena is on the pill and so she doesn't count. None of us have gotten pregnant – until today. Today is different. Gel missed her period – she is very regular. And so as her second month rolls to a conclusion we are wondering ... that is Nic2 and I are wondering. Lena is sure.

Gel is saying to Lena: No way! I can't be pregnant. I have never been with anyone but Jake and we all know he isn't able!

Lena walks up to Gel with EPT kit.

Gel is shaking: If I am pregnant, Jake will divorce me! He will never believe it is his.

Lena: Oh yes he will! What do you think are in the pills you have been taking these last three months?

Gel: Lena! You were giving me fertility drugs?

Lena: You wanted a baby didn't you? Jake wants babies, right?

Gel is now talking in Visayan to Lena and I no longer know Visayan all that well, but Gel is pissed. I can get, 'Yes she wants to be pregnant, but Lena should have told her.' In truth it's both their faults and that eventually gets worked out ... Gel takes the EPT to the CR and comes out with a small smile. Yes, she is pregnant.

Both Nic2 and I announce we want the pills. Lena says no. Gel says no.

I decide it's time to talk to Jake and Gel ... agrees? Huh?

She will talk with him right now.

She needs to tell him she is pregnant. This extra question about me and Nic2 will come up after that.

Later Gel returns. When Gel presented our case to Jake she tells us his answer is clear concise and simple. We can each have the pills the day after we turn eighteen and not a day sooner.

I turn to Gel.

You knew what Jake would say?

Yes and you should have also.

She is right, of course. But that means that before twelve months have elapsed, I may be pregnant and so may Nic2. And that changes everything! I announce that Nic2 and I need to tackle the house now and make everything baby-proof. We need to start collecting seats for the cars. We need to work on a nursery. We need to start going to garage sales and collect baby clothing and toys and all sorts of stuff. If we are going to have all adults females pregnant or with babes in arms, then we had better get busy now!

Rose was standing right by me as all this talk was flying through the air. How many babies does Jake want?

Nic2 is the one to answer her sister: As many as we can give him. Six, nine, twelve...

Now that it really is possible, I think you need to ask him. If he really wants twelve, are we going to be able to have his babies too? I'd like that. And if we are going to have that many, where are we going to put them?

Rose is right. We are so used to acting without consulting Jake that we hadn't realized that we need to do so now! Lena is laughing and Gel is shaking her head in disbelief. Gel announces that she had already covered that with Jake when she asked him the previous question.

According to Gel ... when she launched off to speak with Jake ... when Jake learned of Gel's pregnancy – without being told of the fertility drugs that played a helping hand – he was so happy that he was frozen in place with the stupidest smile on his face than Gel has ever seen.

Then he said: Oh my God Gel, sit down! Don't move! We are so lucky!

Jake, relax, there will be more.

How, it took so long.

The pills Lena gave me were a fertility drug. Not only am I pregnant, but as soon as you allow it, Cin and Nic2 intend to start on the pills. They also want babies.

Not until they turn eighteen they don't! [pause] Good lord Gel. This whole family is going to change again. We need a far bigger house! Are you sure they want to get pregnant?

Cin's been wanting it since she was 13. Just how many do you want Jake?

How many can I get Gel?

Abnormal ka! (You are abnormal.) Who knows. If the three of us each have three then there is nine. You want nine Jake?

If you want to stop at three Gel I accept that. If Cin wants more, I accept that too.

What if Rose and Lily want to give you children?

They are too young.

Only for now Jake. Only for now. Do you understand that with Rose and Lily and Lena ... even if each only had three, you would have eighteen children?

Yes that would be right.

Abnormal ka!

Gel's answer to Rose's question of how many took us all by surprise. For some a happy surprise ... that being Me, Nic2, and Rose. For one other than Gel, a shock ... that being Lena. Gel looked hard at Lena. Lena, never underestimate the nature of unintended consequences.

Lena: Abnormal ka!

Gel's answer to Rose's question of how many took us all by surprise. For some a happy surprise ... that being Me, Nic2, and Rose. For one other than Gel, a shock ... that being Lena. Gel looked hard at Lena. Lena, never underestimate the nature of unintended consequences.

I am only now beginning to understand that. Well I had better get Rose and Lily on Birth Control pills right away. Jake clearly is fertile, just not powerfully so. It is best to take no chances.

Once again the nature of what constituted our family is kicking into a different reality. There is a concept Jake told me about that was coined in the early 1970's called future shock. I think that is happening to us now.

The Sunday morning breakfast following Saturday's pregnancy announcement is a circus. Each of us is trying to figure out how this affects us now and what it will mean for the near term and the long term. Talk continues around the table long after the dishes are cleared and then moves into the kitchen as we clean up from breakfast.

Everyone is in the kitchen except Jake and Rose. I was about to ask where they were when I caught Gel's eye. It's funny what can be said without speaking. In her own way Gel let me know that our to missing members were in the master bedroom. I decide this is something I want to join.

Joining is the right and privilege of any wife. I don't need permission to see my husband and so, into the bedroom I go. Jake, bless his sweet heart is eating Rose's pussy and Rose is laying back and just enjoying.

Jake has no idea why we want to be with him. I am not going to try to explain it to him. He does have too much weight around his middle, but he is handsome and dignified in his appearance. Yes he is old and we are young, but for some reason age issues just don't come up. We, every one of us, likes being treated with respect and Jake clearly does that. He also loves us. Each of us knows that. But I can't explain why we are all here except for the realities of where we would be without him.

Right now I am not worrying about interfering with Jake. I strip down and latch on to one of Rose's breasts with my lips. I grab the other and Jake continues his oral work on cavities. Rose is beginning to bounce around, whimpering a bit and gasping for breath. Now Rose is bouncing more and harder and then a scream announces an orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.