The Package Deal - Cover

The Package Deal

Copyright© 2011 by VeryWellAged

Chapter 8: A Pick Nic

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: A Pick Nic - Part of the Jake's Universe. This is the 4th Thread... Told from Jake's daughter vantage point. She grows into knowing what she wants. Get acquainted with Jake - Joyfully or with Ganda before you learn about this Jake!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

While Gel is gone to Davao; Jake sends a text Nic2. A minute later, she is texting back. The following are all texts...

Jake: Can you meet us tomorrow?

Nic2: Where, should I come to the house?

Jake: Yes, the house.

Nic2: Can I come right now?

Jake: Yes. But bring all your legal papers: passport, (if you have one, ) post office card, NBI clearance, birth certificate, baptismal record, graduation certificates ... anything legal about you. OK?

Nic2: Why?

Jake: I'll explain when you get here.

Gel returned and Jake told her what he had done. They kiss. All is OK. Gel and I get a lunch ready. Jake is done with his hippy books and he's looking for something else to read.

Nic2 arrives by tricycle a little before suppertime. We greet her with big hugs and I ask her what she will be doing for the next three weeks. She looks at me and then at Gel and Jake and back to me.

Staying here? Yes?

Jake answers: Probably yes. Did you bring your papers?

Yes, I brought everything I have, but you will not be happy.

[long pause] Why?

I am not nineteen.

[long pause] How old are you Nic2?

Sixteen, Jake po. (Sir Jake)

I don't even want to guess what is going through Jake's mind. He is quiet and no one says anything for a while. Jake just goes for a walk alone. Gel starts to follow but Jake says, hindi. (no) Finally, about twenty minutes later Jake returns. He kisses Gel and me and then, with a stern and unhappy look, turns to Nic2.

Let's start from the beginning. Nic2, tell me about your family. This time, tell me the truth.

Nic2 is shaking, looking at the floor and speaks in the quietest of voices.

I live with my mother, my two brothers and my two sisters. My brothers work for a construction company. My mother is a Pharmacist.

Does your mother own the pharmacy?

Hindi po. She just work there.

How old is your mother? How old are your sisters and brothers.

Nanay (mother) is thirty-five. Kuya (older brother) Caesar is 23. Kuya Jon is twenty. Sister Rose is 14 and baby sister Lily is twelve.

Does Nanay know about us?

Opo (Yes Sir) I tell her about you, and Gel and Cin.

What is her feeling about this?

She is confused about my feelings. She doesn't really understand. But she say if I am happy and you are good, that is good for everyone. I tell her I will never see you again and she is sad for me.

Go back to Nanay and ask her to join us for lunch tomorrow. Have her bring your sisters. And you come back with them at that time and not before.

Opo. Salamat po, maraming maraming salamat po. (Thank you Sir. Thank you very very much Sir.)

Gel spoke up in concern for the girl: Jake, allow Nic2 to have some supper before she goes.

OK

Dinner is a quiet affair. Not knowing what the next day will bring and knowing how angry my husband is, there is no room for laughter at the table. After dinner and before Nic2 goes home, Jake reviews all of Nic2's documents. She has graduated High School in March. There is no passport, no NBI report or police clearance. I don't know much, but I don't see any way to bring Nic2 to the USA. I know Gel is thinking the same thing because she gave me a look that tells me as much.

And so the next day we meet Nic2's mom, Lena and the two other girls Rose and Lily. Lena is OK looking but nothing that Jake would get excited about. The young kids are really cute and if I felt we had a chance to bring them over, which I don't, I would seriously be thinking about them for me!

After the pleasantries, Jake has Gel find out what Lena already knows. The answer is not much. Lena knows that we had sex with her daughter and that has her really confused. She can't wrap her head around the possibility that women who likes a man could also like a woman. As far as Lena was concerned, it isn't that it is abnormal, it just doesn't happen!

Jake has Gel find out if she would like to live in the USA. Lena interprets this to mean marriage to a guy in the USA and she tells Gel that she would but no one could marry her. She is still married and cannot afford an annulment.

Jake asks Gel to ask her if she would like to work in a Pharmacy in the USA. She is surprised. Her head pops up as Jake speaks, looks hard at Jake and says she would. Yes, she would love that. It is really possible she asks?

Jake speaks directly to Lena: Do you understand my English enough to talk to me directly?

Yes Sir Jake. I think I can. You speak clearly.

And then Jake acts in a way that Gel had told me about but I had not seen.

Lena, I think it is possible for me to get you employment in a rural part of the USA. They need Pharmacists in such places and cannot get any. You would get in under an H1 visa. If you come, you will be able to bring your minor children but not your older ones with H4 visas. If I do that for you, I expect to have the girls live with me and you can get your own place. Do you understand?

I think so. You want my Nic2 for your pleasure, and as payment from me for that, I get to live in the USA. Is that it?

Yes, but not Nic2 only, I am thinking about the other two girls, so maybe all of them.

My younger girls are too young for you.

Yes you are right, but they are not too young for my daughter. Are you interested?

Will you force my girls to do things they do not want to do?

I will not force them to do anything against their desire. My daughter will not force them either. I promise they will not be forced by any of us. Cin would like to spend some time with Rose and Lily now to make sure that this will work before we leave Mindanao. We have three weeks before we leave. I think we will need this time to get to know each other.

That was news to me! But hell yes I sure would. I looked at Nic2 and she just winked and me and gave me the Filipina yes, eyebrows up twice.

Lena is scowling at Jake: You treat my girls as good as you treat Nic2?

Yes.

Is it possible for me to maybe become a permanent resident there?

Yes. Are you interested?

OK. Will you take me to your bed too?

Do you want me to have sex with you?

Yes but I don't want other women with me.

Jake looked at Gel.

Gel addressed Lena in Tagalog: (I am translating) Lena I will let you lay with my husband, but I will slit your throat if you try to take him away from us.

Lena showing some exasperation: (I am translating) Look at you, and at Nic2, and at your daughter too. I know I am ugly and you are all beautiful. I am not a fool. But do you want me sleeping with another man while you are having sex with my underage children? You will feel safe? Really? I need a man between my legs just like you.

Gel look at Lena hard: You will be good to us?

You are going to help me, and my family, get to the USA legally? Yes I will be good to you!

Gel looked at Jake and indicated assent.

It was then I spoke for the first time: Gel? Jake? It's a package deal!

Jake looked at me with a bit of amusement in his eyes: We will see. Gel, would you give me a little time with Lena while Nic2 and Cin visit with Rose and Lily?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.