The Package Deal - Cover

The Package Deal

Copyright© 2011 by VeryWellAged

Chapter 4: The Long Goodbye

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Long Goodbye - Part of the Jake's Universe. This is the 4th Thread... Told from Jake's daughter vantage point. She grows into knowing what she wants. Get acquainted with Jake - Joyfully or with Ganda before you learn about this Jake!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

We drive back to the house and we all shower. Mom wants us to dress up, like we did the first night. After a light supper of left over pork adobo, pancit, pinakbet and rice, we just sit and talk about how the week went and how we feel about each other. This is our last night together and there are more photos. These photos can be put side by side with the photos we took the first night Nic2 was with us and I can always tell which are from the first night and which are from the last. It shows in our faces, and it shows in how we are with each other.

After the picture taking, we undress and hang up the dresses before we get into bed. We will try something different tonight. Jake's cell phone has a timer function with an alarm. Nic2 suggests that we swap off every twenty minutes, six times. That means we are with the same person twice. Once each hour we are with each one. I look at mom and she looks at me and winks. She seems OK with this, so I guess I am OK with it too.

Nic2 says we should lay on the bed ... mom, then Nic2, then Jake, then me.

Then Nic2 says: The first and second are a couple and the third and fourth are a couple. In twenty minutes, all us girls move one position, number four moves to be number one and so on. Jake is to stay where he is.

OK, that seems simple enough. I get Jake first. We turn off the overhead light. There is a table lamp on, across the room. Jake starts the timer. He crawls around in the bed, with his head down by my pussy and his feet up by the headboard. He starts eating me out, and fingering my ass. Two can play at this game. I take his cock in my mouth. I am squeezing his balls with one hand, and instead of stroking his cock with my other hand, I have fingers in his ass. He thinks he will make me cum ... Ha! I will bust his nuts! He is getting really hard really fast. And then he stops and repositions to bring his head up to mine, and starts kissing me. I taste my pussy on his lips. He is fingering my pussy and I am stroking his cock.

He whispers in my ear. You are wicked! How will I last even 15 minutes if you do that?

I laugh and whisper back: Well? What do you think you were doing to me. I'm not thirteen anymore! I am your wife and I know you as well as mom does.

So it seems Cin, so it seems.

He fondles my breasts and plays with my clit, giving me little orgasms. I keep him hard and happy. I love my husband and he knows it. I know his body, every bit of it. I am happy I get to start with him. The next person I will be with is my mother. This will only be the second time we have shared this type of lovemaking.

Jake and I talk, actually whisper back and forth. We are not trying to make this fast, we are pleasuring each other, drawing it out. I am licking his nipples, and nibbling on them too. I am nibbling his ear lobe. I am squeezing the end of his cock if he gets too excited. I am not the little girl he had in his bed three years ago. I have learned his body and have read widely on how to pleasure my husband; everything from the Joy of Sex to on-line porn. I ask my mom too. I don't care where I get the information. I only care to know if it works on Jake. Yes, on Jake. I don't care if it works on some other guy. Jake is my guy, and my only guy. I have never let another man or boy touch me and I never will. I see nothing odd about me being a one-man woman, while Jake is clearly not a one-woman man. Men were never intended by God to have only one woman. Jake is my protector and that has always been the man's role. Women were happy to group themselves under the blankets of a good protector. I whisper to Jake that I think I might be falling in love with Nic2. He says he knows and he thinks mom is too. I am more than a little surprised by this news, but I am not surprised that mom would tell him. Since mom is next, I guess I will ask her.

The alarm goes off. Jake and I untangle and he re-sets the alarm.

I walk around the bed and get in next to mom. My mother is a sexy thirty-four year-old. She is prettier than I am and she is slimmer too. I am lucky that I don't need to feel jealous of her. She is more shy than I am and less adventurous with Jake, but Jake has no reason to complain about how much she loves him and her lovemaking. He has a hard time controlling how fast he comes when he is inside mom. She does something to him that is beyond my understanding.

Before this trip, mom and I never kissed as lovers and I never thought we would be in each other's arms. Something has happened here in the rental just outside of Davao that I do not understand well.

I enter my mother's arms and she kisses me with an intensity that causes me to feel it all the way to my clit! Oh, my God! When she touches my breasts, it is so special I swear they want to leak milk. When she slides her hand around the small of my back, I want to crawl, head first, right back into her womb, kissing every inch as I go. I am hers and it is true on such a fundamental way that I cannot describe the erotic nature of the feelings that are coursing through my body. My hands wander all over her. I am taking her in, as if for the very first time. I am discovering her body, as a lover does. Her hips, her thighs, the back of her knees, her calves, her feet ... I take in the feel of her ass, so small and round, her tiny waist, her childlike breasts. I spend time on her belly as it gracefully ends below in her pussy lips, ever so smooth and delicate. I am kissing her with a reverence that is both respectful and seeking the essential nourishment that only she can provide. I am once again at my mother's tit. But this time, not with milk, but with lips, and tongue, and warm breath, and wet loins. I find life in her arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.