The Package Deal - Cover

The Package Deal

Copyright© 2011 by VeryWellAged

Chapter 3: A Nic in time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Nic in time - Part of the Jake's Universe. This is the 4th Thread... Told from Jake's daughter vantage point. She grows into knowing what she wants. Get acquainted with Jake - Joyfully or with Ganda before you learn about this Jake!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

If I lived here in the Philippines, I would have graduated high school three months ago. But in the US I will start my junior year in a little less than three months. By the time I get out of High School some of these girls in the Philippines will be done with a two year college degree. That has me a little frustrated, but I have the USA Resident Alien Card. That's what you call a green card, even though it is not green. These girls would just about kill for that, so there is a balance.

We just arrived here yesterday. The house we have rented is nice and not too far away from our family here, but far enough that while we can drive to them, they probably won't be dropping in on us. Jake bought a motorcycle and rented a car. I have a US driver's license, and the minimum age to drive here is, yahoo, 16! We all can operate the bike and the car.

Today we head into Davao to pick up our first date! She will spend a week with us. Mom and I will be there some of the time and sometimes I will be gone or she will. We want to see Nanay and Tatay and my aunts, uncles and cousins too. Jake will also on occasion be gone. Jake says that having different mixes of us with the girls we are meeting is a good idea.

We have already been to the family home and had supper with them last night. Jake was drooling over my cousin Alyssa, who we call Ays (pronounced as Ice, ) and who is about my age and sexy as all get out. Ays wasn't hiding her charms either. When she saw Jake giving her the looks she sat down on his lap. Jake looked at mom and said can we add her to the list? Mom said she was too young! Hehehe. Ays had no idea what they were talking about but was sure as hell unhappy to hear that she was too young.

Today we meet Monica. Nic2 (pronounced as Nic-Nic) is nineteen and working in a Robertson's department store. She is taller than both me, and mom, at five foot two inches in height. She is really uneasy about meeting us until I chat with her. Now she says she wants to meet me before she meets mom and Jake. We say OK and so while mom and Jake shop for supper at the market, I go to meet Nic2 in the SM Mall on Quimpo Blvd. Nic2 is not there when I arrive but I do come about ten minutes early. We are meeting at the food court and we have seen each other via webcam, so I know what Nic2 looks like. I must be daydreaming when she arrives because the first thing I know is that she is sitting down next to me and saying: Kmusta ka. That means 'how are you." And the saying, you normally use in answer, is what I say: OK lang. That sort of means, 'I'm fine.' Nic2 speaks Cebuano, Ilocano, Tagalog and some English. I speak Tagalog and English. I can sort of understand Ilonggo (I used to know it but I am losing it), but not Cebuano or Ilocano. We figured that out via web chat earlier, so we stick to Tagalog now.

We just have a nice time visiting and sharing stories, Nic2 really wants assurances that Jake will not hurt her and that mom will not rip her head off. We talk a bunch about mom and Jake and then it is time to meet them. They text me, that they are entering the mall. We are meeting them at Bigby's Café, in the SM Mall. So for us, it's a short walk. We all get there about the same time and we get a table for four. That is nice. Tables have four chairs, we are four, hey I think four works! Jake orders a Pollo Saborito, mom has the Pescado Al Fresco, Nic2 has a Singapore Swing Bowl and I order the Shanghai Surprise. Four fish dishes ... I miss fish so much. The USA just doesn't have fish like this! We three girls all want Sprite. Jake orders a coffee, but he gets 'Nescafe three-in-one' and grumbles about how hard it is to get real coffee here. Mom gets Nic2 busy talking about Nic2's family. It's all in Tagalog and Jake has no idea what is being said. Every once in a while if I hear something important, I say something in English to my husband so that he doesn't get surprised later. If I have one complaint about mom, it is that she is too willing to fall back into Tagalog when Jake needs to know too. But I do that too a little bit, so I understand. We know English, but not like we know Tagalog.

Nic2 is relaxed. Mom has been telling Nic2 about how Jake treats us and how things work at home. Nic2 is peppering mom with questions. We are all full when the meal is completed and we leave the mall as a group of four. The car Jake has rented is a small sedan and it fits four comfortably. Nic2 and I sit in the back. Mom drives and Jake is in the front passenger seat. That surprises Nic2 in a big way. She doesn't know any woman who drives.

I explain that in the USA all the women drive and we all have vehicles. Nic2 looks at me real hard and asks in a tone of amazement:You drive? You have a car?

I tell her I do. Nic2 says loudly to mom in Tagalog: Is it true that Cin has a car and drives?

Mom only says: Oo, talaga (Yes, it is true)

I tell Nic2 that I can drive here, but that mom knows the roads around here better. Now she doesn't even know what to say.

The drive to the house takes twenty-five minutes, but we get there without any incident considering the crazy traffic here. It's nothing like driving in the USA, which is now after five years very much my home.

I still carry Philippine passport, but I am on my way to carrying a USA passport and that is only a matter of time. In my head, I know I live in the USA. I know when I am there I am not treated like a foreigner, I am treated just like everyone else. If you live in the USA, you probably don't even think about it ... we are all different colors, religions, heights, noses ... we are Americans because we believe in America and we 'get it.' It's not like that anywhere else in the world. While my friends in the USA know I am a Filipina, I am not treated like foreigner there either. I am one of them. It's not like that in Europe. It sure as hell isn't like that in the Middle East. It's not like that in Africa, where if you are the wrong tribe, you just might die by machete. To be an American is something that happens inside your head. Once it is there, it isn't ever leaving. If you are an American, you know what I mean, especially if you weren't born an American. But if you are from somewhere else and don't live in America, I promise you, you will never get it, even if you are a European. So I don't have my citizenship papers yet, but in my head, I know. I can come back to the Philippines, but now I will always be an American. It feels sweet.

OK, enough of my riff about how I feel about that ... we are at the house and the car is parked. We all grab some of the things Mom and Jake had loaded into the trunk of the car and put them away in the house. Now things are going to get interesting. When online, we had asked each girl for their height and measurements before we came and we have purchased for each a couple of outfits they can keep as presents. I show Nic2 one of the outfits we purchased for her, which includes heels and underwear. Then I tell her to strip down and follow me to the CR. Mom has told me to check her out and make sure she looks healthy under her clothes and then to have her shower and shampoo. I make sure that all happens and then I do her hair and makeup once she is dressed. When I am done with her, I take her to a mirror and she is happy with the result. She is out of the jeans and t-shirt she had on and is now wearing a Keyhole Satin dress from 'Bebe" and matching 4" stiletto heels with undergarments from Victoria's Secret. She looks hot. While she was in the shower, mom and I also change into sexy outfits.

When we leave the bedroom, we are all looking hot. We put on a little fashion show for Jake. Jake and mom insist on taking lots of photos and we all are into it. Each of us struts around in our dresses and have photos taken. Then photos are taken with Nic2 and Mom, Nic2 and me, me and mom and then with the three of us together.

Then mom is out of her dress, and lays it on the arm of the couch by Jake and struts around in panties, bra and heels. Mom's bra, panties and heals are plum color. Jake takes photos of that. It's my turn next and I do the same, and my coordinated color is deep red. I pose for about ten photos. Then it is Nic2's turn and she takes a deep breath and drops her dress on the other two. The color of her dress is an orangey red and so is everything beneath. I know how pretty she is, but this is mom and Jake's first look. She is exactly my measurements but four inches taller. We wear the same bra size and the same panties size. My dresses look sexier on Nic2 because she has more leg showing. Jake is clearly pleased. He takes at least a dozen or more photos of Nic2.

Now mom comes over to Jake and kisses him while running her hand outside his shorts and over his cock. When she is done, she winks at me and I take my bra off as I walk up to Jake and pull his head to my breast as I grab his cock through the shorts with my other hand. I have him pretty revved up when I hand him off to Nic2. And boy does she surprise me. She stands six feet away from Jake, looking right at him. She removes her bra and tosses it at mom. She removes her panties and tosses them at me. Just like us, her pussy is shaven clean of any hair. She struts up to Jake, takes one of his hands, places it on her pussy and then closes the gap, unbuttoning and then unzipping his shorts and finally grabbing on to his cock – flesh to flesh. Mom grabs the camera and starts shooting photos. Nic2 and Jake do not stop. She falls onto the couch and Jake starts to eat her out. She reaches an arm out to mom. Mom comes to her and kneels down. They start kissing as Jake works Nic2's pussy. Mom's panties are being pulled off by Nic2.

I grab the camera and start taking more photos. This is sooo hot! Nic2 is finger fucking, and kissing mom, Jake is eating out Nic2. I get it all on the camera, and then I strip off my panties and bail out of my heels. I scoot to Jake's side and put one of his hands on my pussy. He takes it from there as I kiss him and Nic2's pussy region while he finger fucks me. All the while, I am stroking his cock. All four of us are getting some action. It's the first time Mom and I have gotten action at the same time, but we aren't doing each other so it is not as weird as it might be. Mom is the first one to cum, followed by Nic2 just a little bit later. Then Jake leaves the pussy he had been eating and mounts me missionary style and fucks me until I cum good and hard. He paints my womb with cum of his own and we are all quite well done.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.