The Package Deal - Cover

The Package Deal

Copyright© 2011 by VeryWellAged

Chapter 2: The Doing the Deed

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Doing the Deed - Part of the Jake's Universe. This is the 4th Thread... Told from Jake's daughter vantage point. She grows into knowing what she wants. Get acquainted with Jake - Joyfully or with Ganda before you learn about this Jake!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

So that's it ... isn't it? He always wanted me as his wife/lover/mistress. Last night it might have felt official to me, but to Jake, I have been growing into that since the beginning. He was not in a rush before and he's not in a rush now. But I am ... I want to feel him inside of me. Mom will not be home for two more days. I will get his cock inside me tonight.

I get a text from mom. She asks how everything is. I text back things are OK. I think she is waiting for me to join her. She just doesn't know if it will happen this year or in two years.

How will Jake, dad, handle it? Wow I hadn't thought about that before. I wonder how things will be in the future. I know when I went to my bedroom this morning it felt weird, like I used to live there but maybe I don't live there anymore. And the pink walls! I am so over them! I get some texts from my friends ... what am I doing? Do I want to get together? I look over at Jake, dad, and he says without even looking at me: Why don't you spend some time with your friends today. We can pick up where we left off later this evening.

How does he get into my head like that? He's right. I can tell he's telling me to not grow up too fast. He wants me to enjoy being a kid ... like he said, we have time. I text the girls back. Let's get together.

I am a kid ... a horny one and one in love with my dad ... but I am a kid.

I have a blast all day. I am in a good mood. There is no pressure on the sex front. I am a little horny but I know Jake, Dad, will take care of that tonight. I feel pretty and desirable. A real man wants me, what can be better than that? I am free to be myself without having to explain or excuse. The world is great.

Dad makes corned beef and cabbage for supper, with rice of course! I love that, so supper is great. During dinner Jake, dad, says:Cin, let's be straight about this. Tonight we will be in bed together. We are not in a rush. It's all OK. We need to do the dishes and clean up the kitchen. I want to watch a couple of programs on the TV and then we can both shower before bed. OK?

It is more than OK. It is one hundred percent cool! He is treating me with respect and honesty. I felt like I am older in a good way. We are a team, a couple. I am so OK with it, I start thinking it's time I start taking some of mom's duties like helping to clean the house and laundry and cooking. I have a life with a man in front of me and I have no experience doing what a wife, at least a Filipina wife, should be doing! Jake took us because we are Filipina, not in spite of it. Mom not only does all that, she does it to perfection. It's time I grow up in that way. It is nice to be with my friends ... but this is my house with Jake and I need to start taking care of things.

The programs Jake, dad, wants to watch are some of my favorites, so we are both into it ... That is so nice and what is even nicer is that I am laying on him the whole time and he is stroking my hair, and head, and back. I am in heaven.

After the programs, we shower together in the master bathroom. That is so cool. I have never been in his shower before. There is room for both and he is flirting with me just as much as I am with him! He is washing my back and ass! Oh damn! That is weird. When we dry off, we get into bed under the covers. He slides down under the covers and is moving my legs around and ... OH! Oh yes! He's licking me down there. I feel his tongue and his lips. God it feels so good. Oh ... yes ... aahhh ... He is doing me and I am going to cum hard. Damn is he's getting me off and I am still going to be a virgin! I feel butterflies all over my belly and hips and legs. He sticks a finger up my ass and he's still licking me. I am bouncing up and down. His head is being smashed by me every time I bounce up, but his mouth stays glued to my pussy. Now ... his mouth is on my pussy, he has a finger up my ass and he is playing with one of my breasts. I can only take so much! I really lose it. I lose control of my body and I feel myself jerking all around. I see Jake', dad's, face. It is sopping wet, from me? Oh God, did I do that? I feel limp. Jake, dad, is doing me some more, I sort of want him to stop, but I can't tell him, and my body starts jerking again. I am still cumming. He is telling me, I am a good girl; I have a sweet pussy. He is keeping me in non-stop cum. I am afraid I will shit in the bed. I am embarrassed. I have no control. It feels like forever, I am cumming. And then I am just laying there. I can't really move. My muscles don't want to work. So much for losing my virginity! But Jake, dad, hasn't cum yet. He puts my hand on his cock and I start to stroke it. After five minutes of stroking, he cums on my belly and legs. He cleans me up and we fall asleep.


This is it. If I don't lose my virginity now I have to wait for the next time mom is gone. She will be back tonight. Jake, dad, is still sleeping. It is very early and I go to the CR (that's the toilet to you) and pee. I get back into bed. Jake, dad, is still sleeping. His cock is semi-soft and he's sleeping on his side. This is going to be difficult. I touch his cock gently. It stirs, but he does not. I continue gently to touch his cock and it gets harder. But he's still on his side. I start touching on the "up" side and pull away so that my fingers are just up, on the side, from his cock on the front part of his hip. He moves a little to get the touch back on his cock! It works! So I do it again. Again I get him to move a little. By the third time I think he's on his back enough that I can mount him and stick that damned cock in my pussy.

I am wet between my legs. I am so damned horny I could scream as I straddle Jake, dad, on the mattress and move the tip of his cock across my pussy lips, getting some of my juices on him. I am afraid he will wake up at any moment. I would like to go slow and ease his cock into my hymen before I break it, but if he wakes up, I am afraid he will stop me. I have to get him completely inside me. I center his hard cock on my opening and with all my weight sit down on him, forcing his cock deep within me. Aray! Aray! Aray! It hurts! (Aray means ouch.) But the pain is lessening and I am adjusting to what has just happened.

Jake is awake and his eyes are big! He is just looking at me. I can't help it, I get this big smile, start to giggle and then the feeling, without the pain, hits me, Oh, this is good. I bounce up and down and Oh God Yes ... I bounce harder, it's in-fucking-credible, Yes! I am going up and down on Jake, dad, and I can't stop. It's too good. I cry out: Fuck me! Fuck me! I am going nuts it is sooo good. He is getting bigger I think. Harder. Wider. He is saying stuff but I am not listening. And then my body explodes with him deep inside of me. My muscles clamp around his cock. It is sooo tight and he is sooo big. Then he explodes inside me. I feel the hot cum deep inside my pussy. I cum again and I am done, drained of energy. I lay over on him. I am now his wife and daughter. Thank god. It's done.

Jake, dad/husband, puts his arms around me and kisses me. We kiss. We hold each other. We kiss more.

You just couldn't wait?

No, I had to have you in me.

So what do you expect to happen now?

I expect that you will treat me as your wife.

You want to sleep with me?

Yes.

You know your mom will continue to sleep with me?

Yes.

You know I still and will always love your mother?

Yes.

OK. I need to talk with your mother when she gets home before I let you move in.

OK.

Now let's shower and have some breakfast!

Yes, husband!

I think Jake texted mom during the day and also maybe talked to her by phone before she arrived home. As soon as she arrived, she grabbed my hand, and pulled me into my bedroom and closed the door. The following conversation happened in Tagalog ... but you don't know Tagalog, so...

Child, did he force you to have sex?

No! He didn't! It was me, mom.

He didn't threaten you or promise you anything?

No! He asked me to wait!

Wait for what?

Until I was older!

Really?

Yes really.

And this is what you wanted?

Yes. He wanted to know what the rush was.

What was the rush?

I just needed him inside me. That's all I know mom.

I see. OK, then that's all. That is that. You are wife #2. It is not easy you know.

I think I do, but I am sure I will learn more mom.

OK. I will talk with Jake. Are you moving into our bedroom?

I think so, can I?

Yes, I will make room for you in the closet and in the drawers.

Later that evening, after supper, mom and I moved my stuff into the master bedroom. Just a year and a half ago I was so happy to have my own bedroom. Now that room felt like it had been solitary confinement. I was so glad to leave it and join mom and Jake.

The next day mom takes me to the doctor for birth control pills. She is not going to discuss how I can have a baby without a problem – I tell her I want one right away and she has a cow at that! So I am on the pill and under orders to make sure I do not get pregnant until I turn 18. Crap! I want a baby.

Sleeping arrangements in the bed take a bit of working out because Jake likes to sleep on an edge of the bed and I do too. Mom is willing to sleep in the middle, but that means I don't get Jake at night to snuggle with ... then Jake suggests we use a little lighter blanket and I sleep naked. That allows me to feel comfortable in the middle of the bed. So now, Mom and I swap off as to who gets next to Jake each night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.