The Package Deal
Chapter 1: How to all started

Copyright© 2011 by VeryWellAged

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: How to all started - Part of the Jake's Universe. This is the 4th Thread... Told from Jake's daughter vantage point. She grows into knowing what she wants. Get acquainted with Jake - Joyfully or with Ganda before you learn about this Jake!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

Just last year I was wearing low cut Barbie sneakers, you know the ones that sort of looked like slippers with the single thin Velcro strap across the top on an angle? They were pink of course. I thought they were sooo cute. I had Mom paint my new room in pink too! It was the very first time I had my own room and I was eleven ... but this is wrong! I am starting in the middle, well not exactly the middle, but not at the beginning. Dad, he's not really my dad, but he is too, he's my stepdad, but who wants to say that! Yuch. Well, SNAP, to get back on the subject, Dad would tell me to calm down and start at the beginning. So I'll try, but I have never written anything before, and I have so much to tell, and it gets so confusing, and well anyway...

When I was nine, I was living in Mindanao, that's in the Philippines, with Nanay, Tatay, Tita Bim-Bim (we normally write that as Bim2), my cousins Peter-boy, Ays and Girlie, Tito Ricardo, and Tito Boy-Boy (Boy2).

Can you remember that? Every time I write a Bim2 you are to think, Bim-Bim? Much later, you will meet a Nic2 and you must think, Nic-Nic!) I guess I need to explain Tita/Tito too! Jeez, OK, Tita means aunt. Tito means uncle. Nanay normally means mother, but Nanay is not my mother, she is Mom's mother. Tatay normally means father but he is my mom's father and my grandfather.

And I guess I need to tell you a bit about pronunciation. And 'ay' at the end of a word or name is pronounced with an "I" sound. Also, the second syllable normally gets the accent. So you are to pronounce 'Nanay' as na-NI, and Tatay as ta-TI. Got it? It will help you understand my nickname too! You'll see later! Hehehe.

Bim2, Ricardo and Boy2 are sister and brothers. Nanay and Tatay have a nice two-bedroom house in our village. I normally sleep with Bim2, Girlie, Ays, and Nanay. Mom is in Cebu. She has a job and sends us money every month. She stays in a bed-spacer to save money so that she can send more to us!

My real father lives in another province. Mom left him after Nanay saw him hit mom. So I haven't seen him since I was five. Mom hasn't lived here in Mindanao since I was five, but for a while, I lived with her in Cebu when she had a boyfriend who would allow me to stay too. Yeh, Mom had a nice BF for a while, but he died of a heart attack. His name was Billy. That was real sad, 'cause Billy was a good guy. Mom cried when he died. She goes to Billy's funeral and meets his wife, Sha. I guess Sha and mom are friends now. When Billy died, Mom and me, we don't know what to do, but mom is introduced to a guy from the UK, named Howard. Howard doesn't like me, so Mom sends me here and she stays with Howard for about a year, but Howard is abnormal. Mom says he refused to let her eat rice! He refused to allow her friends to come over to their apartment and he refused to allow her to speak Tagalog on the phone. Like I said, he is just abnormal! Anyways, he is always jealous and one day they have a big fight and he throws Mom's stuff into the street. Mom comes here for a week and then finds a job in Cebu.

And that's where we all are when Mom tells me she has a new BF. He's from the USA and he wants to marry her! Like wow! I'm not sure it will happen, you know, mom and I have had a confusing time of it, but Mom says this guy is real nice. His name is Jake and mom says that he will only marry her if she agrees that I am with her! Like wow! Like that is sooo different from Howard! Mom says that Jake has been to Cebu to see her already, and has gone back to the USA, but that we can do a video chat with him using Yahoo Messenger. And guess what, he has rented a condo that mom has moved into! I can come and visit mom and then move in with her after my school is out in March. And you know what? She says that Jake insisted that she get me as soon as possible. We are giggling ... like you know, that's exactly what we want anyway. Hehehe. I am a little jealous ... I want to be his GF too!

Mom sets up a three-way video where we can all see each other but type to talk using Yahoo. Jake is pogi! Mom tells me that but when I see him, boy she is right, he is pogi. Jake says: Hey kid, how is my #2 girl? I tell him I'm not #2, I'm the #1 girl and mom is #2. He is laughing. Hey I mean it! Mom is laughing. Jeez. I stick my tongue out at him. He just laughs some more. – Oh, mom says you won't know pogi ... it means handsome.

So anyway ... it happens. Jake helps mom get her annulment from my real father. He comes back to the Philippines again and I get to meet him in person. I even stay with him and mom in a hotel one night. We all sleep in the same bed and I get him to give me a real kiss when mom is in the shower that night! That is so nice. But when mom comes to bed, she is in the middle. Then he goes home again and mom says he is filing to get us visas to go to the USA! Like wow. I tell everyone in school that I am going to the USA!!! My teacher has me do a report on what the USA is like. I get to stay with mom in Cebu when school is out and now I video chat with Jake every day. He calls me his GF and I call him BF when we do that. He tells me that he wants us both to come to the USA and we are a package deal! That is so cool that he will not ask mom to leave me. We have a lot of fun on the video chats and I still call him BF, but even though mom knows I call him BF on the webcam, I call him Uncle Jake when I am talking to mom and to all who ask me about him.

And then he comes back to Cebu. We all fly to Manila and stay in a really nice hotel! I have never been anywhere so nice before. Mom and me get medical exams and an interview at the USA embassy in Manila. The next week, we have visas and we are all packed up and going to the USA. Soooo cool. Yea! But OMG the trip takes like forever! It is so far from home and then we are there, where Jake tells us is our home. It is so different from the Philippines. Just to start ... oh where to start? We had eight people in our four-room house at Nanay and Tatay's and that was without mom. Now we have a twelve-room house for the three of us. I have my own room, with my own bed! No one else sleeps in my bed. I have a dresser and all the drawers are for my clothes and a closet also just for my clothes. The walls are white but Uncle Jake says I can have them any color I want. I want pink walls. I take some 4"x4" sticky notes, each a different color, and on each page I write one letter of my name, D-u-l-c-i-n-e-a, and attach it to my bedroom door. It's my door! It's my bed. Uncle Jake says it is new and that no one has ever slept on it. Then he says: Nothing but the best for my GF. How great is that?

I think mom really loves Uncle Jake. She is real happy except for when she gets really sad. That has always happened a few days at a time for as long as I can remember. She just get's that way. When we were with Billy, he would just laugh at her and ignore it. Howard and mom would have big fights over it. Jake, in the beginning worried about it and then after a while he decides it is just mom and ignores it. I know Jake loves mom. He talks to me about her and it is clear she is super important to him. But when he does that, sometimes I pout because I think that he doesn't love me as much ... he tells me I am being silly. He says he loves both of us and that I am in the USA because he wants me as much to be part of his life as he wants my mom. That is so cool.

The first week at my new school in the USA a teacher asks me if Jake is my uncle or my dad. I decide to tell her he is my dad. When I get home that day, I ask Jake if I can call him dad. He starts smiling a stupid big smile and says that 'dad' is fine with him. So now he is Dad and he calls me daughter. I decide I like that. I call him dad a lot just to hear him call me daughter. That is sooo cool. That is when dad took me shopping and I bought the Barbie sneakers. I was eleven, it was October and I was in sixth grade.

Sixth Grade is a blast. I get on the honor roll all four quarters and the Principal's honor roll the last three with a 4.0 GPA. Mom and dad are proud of me and I make lots of friends. I am in band and learn to swim. Dad is great. He takes mom and me shopping and I get great stuff from Aeropostale and the Deb and Claire's. Dad even pays for stuff from Victoria's Secret although I never let him see it. Mom even lets me get two thongs and some thigh-high stockings. Mom says dad has a rule ... no pantyhose are allowed in the house. Weird, right? Oh well, it is OK. And dad also makes sure mom buys me only sexy dresses. Mom and I have fun finding sexy ones that still meets school standards for 'appropriate dress.' Dad also encourages me to wear high heels and mom thinks that it is cool, so whenever mom gets a pair of heels I do too. I look so cute in my tight little dresses and heels!

Summer is boring. I hang out in the family room down stairs and no one bothers me, which is fine because I am feeling weird most of the time. My boobs are beginning to stick out enough that I have to do something about them, but not enough that I really need a bra. Mom gets me some padded bras and that is weird. It feels really nice but it makes me look a lot bigger than I really am and that makes me feel bad again! Plus I'm fat ... no not really, I mean I don't have a belly or anything, but I look well stuffed into my skin. Oh God, I don't think I can really explain it.

I feel like sometimes I want dad to pay attention to me and sometimes when he does ... oh gross. I mean he hasn't done anything wrong. He just tells me how pretty I am and how much he loves me and I think, God save me! Still there are times when I just want to be hugged by him. But I can't do it ... I get close to him and start to hug but when he hugs back, I like freak out and pull away.

He says that the boys are going to start paying a lot of attention to me but I know he's wrong.

He loves me, just like he loves my mom. He tells mom she is pretty all the time and my mom laughs and says: No I am pangit. Pangit means ugly.

I mean we have pango (flat) noses. We are brown in color, not nice white like dad. And he has a tall nose.

We are short! I am soooo short. Mom is taller than me, but even she has a hard time finding clothes that will fit her in the USA. We use whitening lotion and we will never get as white as dad!

So he tells me I am pretty but I know he is wrong. I am pangit with a pango nose.

Before school starts again, I need a sport's physical. Mom doesn't want to fill out the form, so she asks dad to do it. The form asks if I have started my period, and if so, how long ago ... Dad asks mom, mom says ask Cin, oh yeh, Cin is the nickname for Dulcinea, so he asks me, I tell him they started last spring. Hehehe. His head spins around to look at me. I just smile.

I am so glad when school starts again. I start volleyball and am making new friends. The only thing is, I get bored riding the bus. I sort of on purpose miss the bus pretty often and get dad to drive me to and from school. He likes to grumble about it, but he takes me and we are OK in the car. We talk about all sorts of things. I ask him why he is so nice to me. He says: Cin, because I wanted you. I would not have married your mother and brought her here without you. You two are a package deal. You are both my girls and I love you both. All I say is: Really? Dad says: Really. And then we are at school and I get out. I don't know what to make of that. I mean it's not the first time he had said that. But maybe I'm thinking about it different now ... I am not sure what he means.

He says it, not just to me when we are alone, he says it when mom is there too. I mean like when we are driving in the car to somewhere and mom is in the front seat with him and I am in the back seat and dad will say: You are both my girls and I love you both the same. Mom is OK with this. She smiles the whole time. It's not that he doesn't act like a parent, he does. He sets the rules and he and my mom enforce the rules. I can ask that the rules be changed and if my argument is good enough he will agree, so it's not like he is a tyrant. Actually, he is pretty easy to get along with. And he buys me things. I pretty much get what I want for Christmas and my birthday. And he makes sure I get real pretty clothing. He never touches me in a way I need to say no to ... And he never enters my bedroom. He knocks and then waits for me to open. He never barges into the bathroom. I have all the privacy a girl could want at home ... but still it's like well different. I don't know.

Sometime after New Year's, I am just months away from my thirteenth birthday and dad is driving me to school again. God, it is so easy to get him to do this. Anyway, he starts talking about some of my bad moods I have been having. I don't want to talk to him about them because some of them are about him and the others are stuff I just don't want to talk about. So I tell him nothing is wrong. And he says: Look, I know a little about girls your age. And one of the things they are worrying about is that they don't like their bodies. Either their breasts are too small or too large, or their waist is not small enough or their hair is wrong, or they think they're too short or too tall, or they don't like their nose, or the color of their skin ... or, or, or ... Cin, I want you to hear this. You are pretty and there is not a single thing wrong with your body. You are doing a lot of changing and you will continue to for at least a couple of more years. But Cin, you look great and you should be proud of yourself. You look great and you are great.

You know, I know he says that because he loves me, but it sure feels good.

As I get even closer to my thirteenth birthday, mom is out of the house when I get home on occasion. One day it's like that and Dad is there because his office is in the house. Like everything is normal with him ... but I'm feeling weird. I want to run and at the same time, I want him to hold me. He doesn't touch me until I touch him. Then he holds me real nice like. He's not touching anything he shouldn't, still it is in a different way. I jump on him and by accident, I think it is an accident, my legs go around him and my crotch is smashed up on his leg, with a lot of my weight on my crotch. God, it's like I'm humping my dad! As soon as I realize what I am doing, which seems to take forever, I drop my legs to the floor.

I still am grabbing on to him on and off. He touches me sort of the way he touches and strokes mom, in a loving way, but when I want it to stop I just back away and he just stops. We are talking and I tell him I am just a kid and he says only until I turn thirteen. I say that's not fair, I want to be a kid longer. He smiles and says that I really want both, a kid and not a kid anymore, depending on the subject ... he's right. I am being playful, but he is right. Then he says: Anyway, I can let my second wife play a little longer.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.