Allso, the Conclusion - Cover

Allso, the Conclusion

Copyright© 2011 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the conclusion of the Amber Allso story. It opens 125 years after that story. The Nation and Corporation of Allso has been attacked by governments world wide in an attempt to take them over. Zandra Allso, Amber's many times great granddaughter takes charge of the fight. This is story 5 in the Eros Universe.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Characters appearing in the first two chapters:

Zandra Allso

Amber's direct descendant, 5'-0" tall, 105 pounds, 34D-23-35, 15 1/2 years old, long red hair, green eyes, a light dusting of freckles, very cute

Randell

Zandra's lover, he too was an Allso descendant, 5'-10" tall, 150 pounds, 17 years old, blond hair, blue eyes

Marlene

Zandra's private secretary, 25 years old, brown hair, blue eyes

Miranda

Chief of Operations, an older woman in her 40's, brown hair, blue eyes, always serious


The world of 2276 was considerably different from that at the end of our previous story some 125 years before. (See Amber Allso and Her Daughters, chapter 16)

Politics and economics had changed it considerably. The New United Nations consisted of the following power blocks:

The European Union

The North America Union

United South and Central America

The Russian Confederation

The African Confederation

The Indian Confederation

The Southeast Asian Confederation

The Chinese Empire

The Arab Confederation

The Pacific Island Confederation

The Nation of Allso

The majority of the planet's electricity is now generated by Allso designed and manufactured Lukewarm Fusion (LWF) plants with some hydro-electric plants still in operation.

Most vehicles run on Allso batteries, as do many of the now essential to daily life electronic devices. Many areas depend on Allso designed and manufactured desalination plants for pure water. A lot of the fruit and vegetables that are eaten in North America are grown in the Allso held or controlled Central Valley of old California.

There are settlements on the Moon, and Mars, plus a number of space stations around both Earth and several of the gas giant planets. There have been numerous trips to other star systems and much research on planetary systems both ours and others, but all of this is controlled by the Allso Corporation, who have the only ships capable of quick travel to all of these locations.


Zandra Allso was born in late 2260. She was the youngest child and only daughter of Yvonne Allso and Richard Allso, both of whom were direct descendants of Amber Allso. As a child, Zandra followed what had become the normal progression for Allso children. She finished grade school by age four and high school by age six. By the time she was fifteen she had graduated from college with no less than three PhDs which was unusual even for an Allso child. They were in Physics (The Allso String Theory), Mathematics (The Allso Theory of Probability), and Electronics / Computers plus she also had a Masters degree in Micro Biology.

Zandra was a small young woman, as had been her ancestors, standing only a little over five feet tall with large breasts, 34Ds, wide hips but a small butt, long luxurious red hair, green eyes and a light dusting of freckles. As with her predecessors, she had a large appetite for sex and men with long, thick cocks.

This appetite was taken care of by her lover of many years, Randell. He too was an Allso descendant but was a distant cousin. Randell was seventeen but only had a single PhD, as he had a consuming passion for archery and was in fact away at present, a participant in the Olympic games representing the Nation of Allso in the archery competition - one of the few events they had entered.


Time: the end of April, 2276

Place: The Chicago Offices of The Allso Corporation

Just before 10:00 in the morning, men from Homeland Security dressed in black assault garb and carrying weapons crashed through the entry way of the Allso Corporation offices. They had a new machine to incapacitate the hybrid personnel working there and take them into custody.

The normal humans working there were told to go home, as the offices were being shutdown under direct orders from the President. They also tried to enter and empty the warehouse complex there.

This scene was repeated somewhat less successfully in many other cities and countries across the globe, as various governments started a crackdown on the Allso Corporation and its hybrid employees.


At the Olympic games in Berlin Germany, a similar attack takes place when German Security Police raid the compound where the Allso participants to the games are staying. The hybrids are incapacitated by a machine that affects their mind and ability to transport and renders them unconscious. The only one able to escape and then just barely is Randell Allso. Additionally all Allso teams are scratched from participation in the remainder of the games.


On several research ships in the outer parts of the Solar System, assaults take place on the bridges of those ships. Unfortunately for those doing the assaults, all hatches leading to the bridge and crews quarters are sealed and the metal walls are insulated making their device much less effective.

The officers and crews, all hybrids, transport to the engineering space, shut down equipment leading to the remainder of the hull and escape in a special lifeboat consisting of the drive and life support sections of the ship. Those aboard the hull are left to their own designs. The only things still operating are the recovery beacons on the exteriors of the hulls.


On an interstellar research ship some 15 plus light years from the Solar system on the way to the Altair Star System, a similar event takes place. This time, however, one of the crew, a hybrid with ambition, assists the assault forces by opening a hatch to allow them access to the bridge.

The Captain, a distant Allso relation, had been expecting this, however, and was the only one left on the bridge having sent her officers and crew to the engineering space already.

Once through the insulated wall the assault troops, who had been disguised as research assistants, turned on their mind control machine and rushed toward the bridge, only to find the hatch closing as they reached it.

"You have to get in there and open this hatch," the Officer in Charge of the assault team told the traitor. The traitor, even in his special protective gear was having a hard time concentrating with the device functioning.

"You have to turn that thing off first," he informed the officer. "I can't work with it on." The officer looked disturbed at this but finally agreed.

"All right. We'll turn it off long enough for you to go in there and open the hatch. If that hatch doesn't open quickly, we'll turn it on again and cut the hatch open ourselves."

"It shouldn't be a problem," the traitor said. "Anyone in there will be unable to think or do anything for some time. I've seen how that thing works." After removing his protective gear, he then transported to the other side of the hatch only to find the bridge empty except for the Captain, who was not in the best of conditions, and the monitors which were showing normal space indicating that the drive was turned off.

"So you sold out to the normals," the Captain managed to say, as he approached her.

"Yes, I sold out," he proclaimed. "I'm just as good a spaceman, if not a better one, than you are, and I deserve to be Captain of this ship, Bitch. And I will be once you're disposed of."

"Delusions of Grandeur," the Captain told him, as he neared her chair. "You have no idea what a mess you've gotten into. They're only using you to get control of the ship. They don't know it, but the ship won't function without me in command, and I won't be here," she told him just before she vanished. Two seconds later the machine was started again and the traitor got the full effect of it this time and passed out cold on the floor.

The assault forces finally burned through the hatch to the bridge. All they found there was the traitor, and it was way too late for them, but they didn't know that - yet.

"Are you ready to cut all connections to the ship, Chief Engineer?" the Captain managed to ask when she appeared in the Engineering Section. She was still feeling the effects of the machine but was able to function enough to abandon ship.

"Yes, Captain," the Chief Engineer replied.

"Cut all connections," the Captain murmured, and the Chief Engineer and his assistants pulled all electrical, control, air and video links to the remainder of the hull and sealed the ports that they went through.

"All connections cut and all ports sealed, Captain," the Chief Engineer reported.

"Prepare to separate engineering and life support from the rest of the ship, Chief Engineer," the Captain ordered, having recovered somewhat.

""All hands prepare to separate from the hull," the Chief Engineer repeated loudly, as his people and the rest of the crew went to their assigned stations.

"Proceed, Chief Engineer," the Captain ordered.

"Remove all manual connectors," the Chief Engineer directed his people. They in turn proceeded to remove the large metal pins that partly held the engineering and life support section to the remainder of the hull. It required some time to complete this task.

"Blow the explosive bolts, Chief Engineer," the Captain ordered when they had finished. The Chief engineer unlocked and lifter a cover plate on his panel and then depressed a switch inside. The sound of the bolts around the perimeter of the hull exploding could be heard through out the ship, and was the first indication that they were in deep shit to those remaining there.

"Move us away from the rest of the hull, Chief Engineer," the Captain directed and the Chief Engineer activated the force field that pushed them away from the rest of the ship's hull.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.