Be My Valentine? 2011
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Dual Writer

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two people find out they have more in common than their name.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

We woke about three, showered quickly without getting our hair wet, and wandered over to the patio instead of fixing our own supper. The people were fun to be around and Sandy and I both wanted to be around them.

There were boxes of pizza, wings, and mini-calzones. The big guy named Charlie, who had the redheaded wife named Shawna, said, "This is only the first batch. We get some real early and a big bunch around six or seven, eat up, enjoy."

While we were snacking and having a beer in an icy mug, I suggested to Sandy, "Would you like to go with me to deliver some Valentine's cards? I need to take cards to my mom and sisters; do you want to come with me?"

"Neat," Sandy, my girl, said, "I have a card for my mom. I was going to ask to borrow your car so I could deliver it. You can meet her now. We'll have to be careful talking about our new place together. She probably wouldn't think that us moving in with each other is a good idea. What she doesn't know today won't hurt her. She'll find out soon enough."

We drove to some condos in Town and Country. Sandy called before we arrived to tell her mom she was coming. She didn't say she was bringing a friend.

When we went to the door, Sandy just unlocked it with her key, and we walked in to find her mom in front of an ironing board in only her bra and brief panties. Sandy exclaimed, "Mom, put some clothes on."

She looked up and blushed bright red. She shrugged her shoulders and said, "The damage has been done. He's already seen everything, anyway." She did leave the room and came back wearing a fluffy robe.

Sandy's mom was built a lot like Sandy, with a little wider hips and a little fuller top. She wasn't that old, or at least didn't look very old. When Sandy introduced me as Santana or Sandy Flowers, her mom looked at me very strangely. She said, "Really? You're not kidding? Sandy Flowers?"

Sandy laughed, "Really, Mom. People are already referring to us as the Sandies."

Mrs. Flowers said, "He'll just have to call you by your real name, Sandra. You know I like that better."

"Oh Mom, you just want me to be formal. Should Sandy call you Mabel, Ann, or Mrs. Flowers? I think your first name would be best."

Mrs. Flowers came over to me and jabbed her finger into my chest, "If you call me Mabel, you better be running out that door when you do, or you won't be calling anybody anything."

I had to laugh, "Gotcha, I suppose you're known as Ann."

She smiled, "Call me that or whatever. So how long have you two been going together?"

Sandy said, "It seems we've known each other forever, Mom. We are really what you would call soul mates. We have more than our names in common. We're even going to be working at the same company."

"Oh good," Mrs. Flowers exclaimed, "You've got a job. What will you be doing, where's it at, who's it with?"

Sandy laughed, "Take it easy, Mom, you knew I would get a job, it was just when, that was the problem. I'm going to work for Quality Wear clothing out near Lutz. They also are that company, Big Girls Clothes dot com. I'll be working with their attorney and some guy named Moleson, preparing presentations and reviewing contracts."

"Sounds like a good job, Sandra, how much cut in pay from your last job do you have to take?"

"None, Mom," Sandy said. "They're paying me more than I used to make at the law office."

"That's wonderful, Sandra. I guess that means you won't be moving home now. I was looking forward to having you back with me for a while."

Sandy patted her mother's hand, "I'm a big girl now, Mom, and need to be on my own. I'll have you over for dinner soon. You'll see that I can now cook too."

Mrs. Flowers looked at me and asked, "Does she cook for you too?"

I said honestly, "Not yet, but we have been eating together regularly. I live out at a place where a lot of people get together to eat with each other."

Mrs. Flowers asked, "You mean like a commune? One of those free love places, something like that?"

It was my turn to laugh, "No, just a great group of people that live and work together. They are a wonderful group."

"I'll have to meet these people. It sounds too idealistic to be real," Sandy's mom said.

"Well, Mom," Sandy said as she got up and gave her mom a hug, "I just stopped by to give you a card for tomorrow. I'll call you." She paused, "We have to deliver some cards to Sandy's sisters and mother."

When we were in the car on the way to my folk's place, out off Gunn Highway, Sandy said, "That went well. We did it. We didn't let any cats out of the bag. I didn't tell her about my car, as she could have put a lot of twos together if she knew I didn't have transportation."

I called out to Mom and Dad's and found out that my sisters and my brother, with my sister-in-law, were all at the house for the weekly Sunday evening get together. That was perfect. I didn't have to traipse around the county hunting down sisters. Thank goodness I had a Valentine for my sister-in-law. I had a small box of candy for each of the women as well.

I walked in the door, ushering Sandy in. My dad saw the new face and immediately got up to come to us. I said, "Sandy, my dad, Jack Flowers. Everyone calls him Sarge. Dad, this is Sandra, or Sandy Flowers."

My dad gave a hearty laugh, "Really? My son has found another Flowers. Nice to meet you, Sandy Flowers."

"Oh great," came from my brother, also Jack, "Another Sandy Flowers. Just what we need, dual Sandies."

My mother came into the room with her warm smile, wiping her hands on her ever-present apron, "Hi, I'm Irene, the mom of this menagerie." She stuck out her hand and added, "I heard, another Sandy is in our midst."

My sisters, Cathy and Cindy were now standing by Dad. I introduced Sandy to them and then to Marsha, Jack Junior's wife. Like magic, Mom spirited Sandy and the other three women off to the kitchen, leaving me with Dad and Jack.

Dad elbowed me as we went toward the couch, "She's a looker, Kid. I'll bet she hotter'n a firecracker too, just like your mom."

"Oh Dad," I said, with a groan, "Too much information. Moms are those sweet little ladies that wear aprons and give you cookies."

Jack Jr. was rolling his eyes, "Right, like they had four kids just so she could feed us cookies. They did manage to get it right the first time though."

That was to continue telling me how wonderful Jack was, and that he was the oldest, as if I hadn't heard it all before.

Dad chuckled, "Junior, you're such a blowhard. Be like Sandy and be the quiet sexy guy that gets the good looking women."

Jack protested, "Marsha's a fox. She was Miss Florida State our senior year, and she's still a knockout."

"Yeah, yeah, and how many kids has the knockout knocked out? You need to get some on the deck here pretty soon. Your brother is probably going to beat you with his lady, right, Son?" Dad was laughing as he slapped me on the leg.

Jack said, "Well, Cathy and Cindy should be getting married again soon and having kids this time. They're party girls though, and aren't interested in marriage again. It'll happen, Dad, and you'll be swarmed with grandchildren."

"Damn, I sure hope so," Dad said.

I still had a handful of Valentine Day cards and a bag of boxes of candy, so I got up and went to the kitchen. When I walked in, Cathy saw me and hushed everyone up. I gave Mom a kiss, her card, and the largest box of candy. "Happy Valentine's Day, Mom. Save it until tomorrow."

I gave each of my sisters a card and small box of candy and received a hug and kiss from each. Those two were built and good-looking, and I'm sure they turned some heads.

When I handed Marsha a card and box of candy, she grabbed me in a full body hug and kissed me on the lips far more passionately than a sister-in-law should. "Oh, Sandy, that is so sweet. Thank you, now my Valentine's Day will be complete."

Mom said, "That was some lip lock you put on Sandy in front of his girl. Are you trying to be competition?"

Marsha blushed and said, "No, just thinking about the conversation we were having. That was special of Sandy to include me for Valentine's Day."

Cindy asked, "What did you get for Sandy for tomorrow? Flowers? Candy? What?"

"You'll have to wait and see. From the way you women had your heads together, I'm sure you'll find out."

Cathy said, "You know we've always told Mom everything. Marsha even talks to Mom about everything too. We're tight, and we have each other's ear."

Sandy said, "They are really open with each other. They do make me feel like I belong."

Cindy said, "She does fit, you better keep this one. I think you found one better looking than your sisters. Who would believe the geek of the week would have a good looking lady like you, Sandy?"

Sandy, my girl, grinned, "Where you see geek, I see stud."

Mom beamed, "She sounds just like your dad and me. I think he's a stud and he proves it all the time."

"Mom," Cathy moaned, "You're always talking so nasty, raunchy, or something. Moms don't talk like that."

Mom said, "You can tell me about every Tom, Dick, or Harry you've experimented in bed with and I can't say how great your dad is? I don't think so. I'm here to tell you, if you were to run into a guy like your dad, you better jump his body and keep him."

Sandy was laughing as my sisters and I were blushing. Mom got up, gave me a hug, and asked as she touched the bandage on my head, "What in the world happened to you?"

I said, "The apartment manager became radical when I was getting my deposit back. I said something to made her mad and she threw a big ashtray at me. I don't think she meant to hit me but she did."

Sandy said, "She's paying for it to. The ashtray broke a glass door after it bounced off Sandy, that's why Sandy's hands have those cuts. The police arrested her too."

Mom said, "Wow, you've had some excitement. Are you okay? Are you cut bad?"

I didn't want to tell Mom that I had a cracked skull so I didn't mention it. Sandy was good to hold that information back as well.

Mom was standing behind me with her hands on my shoulders and said, "We're about to have some roast beef sandwiches, want to join us?"

Marsha said, "Jack brought some Guinness for all of us. Stay and have some hot roast beef with us."

I looked at Sandy; she smiled and nodded. As soon as I did, there was a flurry of activity. The five women began getting plates and flatware out, while some began preparing the food. Marsha and Sandy set the table, Mom was making gravy, Cindy was pulling a big tray of French fries from the oven, and Cathy was putting little bowls of salad on the table. Mom said, "Sandy, you, my son Sandy, slice the meat. Not too thin, not too thick, you know how I like it."

Dad and Jack wandered into the kitchen to check on the good smells that were permeating the house. Jack immediately started getting out bottles of Guinness. He asked Sandy, "You're the only one I don't know well, are you up for a Guinness with your meal? It's almost a Sunday night tradition around here."

Sandy said, "That would be great. Sounds good."

We all sat down to a juicy, sloppy open roast beef sandwich with some crisp fries and a salad. We all ate and drank our beer without a lot of conversation. Mom decided to liven up the party. "Sandy, or Sandra here, said that the two of them have rented a place together up in north county, up near Lutz. She said both of them have been hired by that company, S&S, although she says she's going to be working for Quality Wear Clothing. What do you think about that?"

I was shocked that Sandy disclosed so much to my family.

Cathy sighed, "Even the nerd is shacking up. Next thing you know he'll be bouncing kids on his knee."

Cindy said with a smile, "If he wasn't my brother, I'd be boffing him, that's for sure. He is cute and he's so damn smart. I don't think any of us kids would have gotten through math in high school if the boy wonder hadn't helped."

While nudging Marsha, Jack said, "She's right, Sandy was the only one who understood any of that stuff. He was so far ahead of everyone else that he really did help us."

I gave Jack his due, "Well, I never was the athlete you were. I was just never thick enough to be a football player. Thank goodness for baseball, or I would have been the real geek."

Dad said, "Not to worry, Kid. You were a hell of a ballplayer. You could have gone pro according to several scouts, but you wanted to continue on in school. You probably did right, as look what you know now."

Mom said, "He knows he has a good thing in Sandra here. I'm glad he's finding a partner."

Dad grinned, "Me too, I was getting worried about the guy. He wasn't chasing nearly enough for a guy his age."

"Now, Sarge," Mom said, "You didn't chase very long. I caught you early on your quest to populate the earth."

This caused some laughter. That's when Mom really blew me away.

"Well, our Sandy might be doing some of that too, if these two continue. His Sandy says she's not trying to stop anything because it feels so right to keep doing what they're doing."

How about them apples? That's your mom speaking there. Got a hole I can crawl into?

What's this? Sandy, the girl, is grinning along with the other three young women at the table. Isn't there anything sacred around this family?

Jack said, "If you knock her up, I'll borrow you to do Marsha. The way she moons over you, she'd probably like to try you on for size."

I was rolling my eyes as Sandy was laughing quietly. I'm going to brain everyone in about a second.

Mom muttered under her breath, "Probably be a good idea."

I don't think what she said carried very far, but it did to Marsha who looked at me and winked. Sandy saw the wink and elbowed me.

This was the meal from hell. Christ almighty, I have to get out of here.

When we finished our sandwiches, I said, "We really need to get home to get ready for our first day at work tomorrow. I need to get some clothes ready and shine my shoes." I pushed back my chair and stood, hoping Sandy would follow my lead.

Everyone stood, and as Sandy and I were getting ready to leave, each of my sisters gave me a very intimate hug and kiss, then Marsha did another tonsil test on me. Mom hugged me and whispered, "I won't kiss you that way. I'm saving it for your dad." That got a smile from me. They all thanked me for the Valentine cards.

I shook Jack's hand and then gave Dad a hug. Sandy got hugs from everyone, and gave Dad a kiss on the cheek. I was thankful to be escaping my really funny, but wonderful, family.

In the car going home, I questioned Sandy, "You told them everything, right down to no protection. Don't we have any secrets?"

Sandy said, "Not with your mom and sisters. They are all so open with each other, and as you know, she doesn't hide very much. She did tell us that Jack came about three months early as your dad and mom had only been married about six months by then. She also said that as soon as they tried each other out, they were like bunnies. If your dad had a pass or leave from the army, they were in bed."

I groaned, "Too much information."

Sandy grinned, "I also know your mom had to threaten your sisters to keep them out of your pants when you were all growing up at home. It was a good thing they all talk together, as both of the girls wanted to notch their bedposts with you. Apparently they were both on the pill by fourteen and figured you would be fun to play with. I gave them the scoop. I told them you did me so good, I passed out."

I groaned again, "You said this to my mother?"

"They all loved to hear it. Your sisters drooled and your mom was proud. She kept saying you're a chip off the old block. I thought Marsha was going to have an orgasm sitting at the table. That girl really wants to try you out. I'll have to watch her."

Another groan, "I'll never be able to go home again."

"Oh, come on, your dad thinks you should be doing this sort of thing and I think he likes me."

I said, "What's not to like?"

Sandy said, "I mean, he likes that you and I are hot together. Come on, we're a match. I have to believe we were meant to be."

With another groan, "Is that why you were telling them we might be making babies. Are we stupid, dumb, or what?"

"Sandy," Sandy said, "You know how good we've been together. You know how every hour we've been together we've found out how much we are meant to be. Besides, your mom and dad were expecting before they tied the knot. In this day and time, unmarried people have babies all the time."

Sandy leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, but what got my attention was the hand that moved up my thigh to rest on my bulging zipper. That's when Sandy killed me, "I told them you were really big, really hung."

Oh no! Oh shit!

"Your mom told us all that you are just like your dad. She said when you were in diapers, she used to pick your little thing up and say you were going to grow up to be bigger than your dad."

I was going to have a very serious chat with my mom if I didn't croak from humiliation or embarrassment first.

When we let ourselves into our new home, I did feel as if we, Sandy and Sandy, were home. I pulled her to me and said, "My family is too open and you just fell in with them. You'll have to get your mom over there so the two moms can compare notes."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.