Ladz Local Lovlies #65 : Carla
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Nobbs

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The 4th story in the Ladz series : Estate Agent Carla McGuire has been told that being a Ladz Local Lovely would give her access to all the cock she could ever want. So why did that nice young man she sold a house to earlier look so intimidated? She hoped that wasn’t the way all her ‘fans’ would react.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

“Er ... Sexy underwear? Really?” said Kyle.

“Oh, yeah,” Carla said with a dismissive wave of her hand. “All the time. The sexier the better. Would you like to see?” Without waiting for a reply, Carla casually threw her jacket over the back of the nearest chair and slowly unbuttoned her white silk blouse, which she then peeled off her shoulders and tossed on top of her jacket. “What do you think?”

Pete stared at her generous cleavage contained within a black lace bra. It was Carla’s second favourite bra—she’d been saving her favourite for going out that evening. Kyle blinked several times as if he couldn’t quite believe his eyes.

“The knickers match,” she said in an innocent, almost schoolgirl tone. “Would you like to see them too?” Again, she didn’t wait for an answer, instead reaching behind to unzip her black skirt. She wiggled her hips as she slid the skirt down to reveal a tiny thong that did indeed match the bra—or at least, what there was of it matched. She shimmied her hips again so that the skirt fell to the floor, stepped out of it and flicked it up with her foot. She caught it easily and put it on the chair with the rest of her clothes.

Despite what she’d said about being a walking cliché, she couldn’t quite believe she was standing in front of two strange men—who both had to be at least five years her junior—in nothing but a bra, knickers, black stockings and high heels. And she knew that before long one of them would have his cock buried in her cunt and, in all probability, the other one would have his cock in her mouth at the same time. She was already dripping wet in anticipation.

She glanced over her shoulder to make sure that the security shutters were down on the display windows because she didn’t want the local beat bobby to see her as he walked past on the lookout for drunken yobs. He might run her in for offending public decency. She did have some pride.

“Well?” she said, standing with her hands on her hips, one leg bent slightly and the other straight in a pose from her Ladz spread.

“Fucking hell,” said Kyle. “Shit, you look even better than in the magazine.”

“Damn straight,” said Pete. “He’s not lying. I swear I’ve had dreams about meeting a bird as gorgeous as you.”

“And I’ll bet meet her wasn’t all you did in those dreams,” she replied. “Well, boys, I’m going to make your dreams come true.”

“Huh?” said Kyle and Pete in unison.

Carla rolled her eyes. “Jesus! Are you two really this thick? Or should I put my clothes back on and try my luck at Ritzy’s?”

“Eh?”

These two had better be worth this effort. Carla sighed. “Are we gonna fuck, or what? Cause if we are, you better get naked. Quick.”

There was a flurry of activity and before she’d drawn breath their clothes were on the floor and they were standing in front of her in just their boxer shorts. And both of them sported the kind of tent that made her quiver with lust.

“All the way,” she said, pointing to the offending garments.

“Only if you do,” said Kyle with a smirk.

They’re finally catching on.

Carla unclasped her bra and slowly pulled it clear of her breasts. Pete whistled in appreciation. She threw the bra onto the chair then she raised an eyebrow and looked at the men. “Your turn.”

She rubbed her erect nipples while the men stepped out of their boxers. When they straightened up again, their cocks were pointing right at her. Both were long, thick and, as far as Carla could tell, very much fit for a purpose. That purpose being to make her come, come and come again. She stepped forwards and knelt between the two. She took a cock in each hand and stroked them. “How’s that feel, boys?”

“Damn good,” said Kyle.

“Yeah, it’s good,” said Pete. “But it’d be better if you—” She was way ahead of him and licked the head of his cock before he could finish. Then she did the same to Kyle and got a satisfying groan out of him in return. She returned to Pete’s dick and sucked it between her ruby lips, pumping Kyle’s with her other hand.

Kyle put his hand on one of her tits and Pete filled his hand with the other and while they played with her breasts, she alternated between their cocks, sucking each with passionate fury and no little skill. Carla had always won praise for her fellatio from previous lovers. It was something she was quite proud of.

She sucked and wanked until both men were bucking their hips, but as much as she enjoyed the taste of come, she didn’t want them shooting off just yet. She was more interested in her own pleasure.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.