The Pastor's Kids
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by Pope Perv

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Interesting things happen when cleaning out their late parent's house.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft  

"Do you see that?" Julie asked, shocked by what she had seen on the TV.

"Megan Simms," James said. "She is, what" Thirteen?"

"Yes," Christy affirmed. She was one of the youth leaders in the church and knew all of the teens well and had often talked with Megan. Never once did she even hint that she was sexually active.

James could not help but admire the girl's body. Her chestnut colored hair was pulled back into a ponytail, giving her an even younger look. Her young breasts were about the size of tennis balls, with light pink areolas and her pebble-sized nipples were very hard. His eyes traveled down her young, lithe body to the spot between her spread legs. Her pussy, which her fingers were busy sliding in and out of, was lightly adorned with hair the same color as on her head.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," he moaned, as he watched the sight.

"You perv," Christy said, as she slapped his arm playfully.

"I'm a guy, sue me," he responded, as he felt his cock twitch in Julie's hand.

"Our mother seems to be the perv," Julie said, feeling guilty, as she too felt the pang of sexual tension rise in her body.

"Let me help you," Patricia said on the TV.

They watched as she got to her knees and crawled between the girl's legs.

She showed the vibrator, glistening with her juices, to Megan before sliding it up and down the teenagers slit.

"Tell me how it feels," Patricia said.

"It feels wonderful," Megan said, as she laid her head on the back of the sofa.

Patricia lowered her face and kissed the girl's thighs. She slowly worked her way toward the center of her young cunt but avoided actually kissing it.

The vibrator rubbed all around the swollen pussy lips as she kissed her way up the flat tummy until she took Megan's left nipple in her mouth.

They watched as she played with Megan's pussy and switched nipples in her mouth. Then Patricia kissed her way up the girl's neck until her lips were pressed firmly against the young, sweet mouth of Megan Simms.

Julie let a moan escape her mouth as she watch the girl open her mouth and allow her mother's tongue to explore inside. It was obvious by the way

Megan responded that this was not the first time they had kissed.

"Say it," they heard Patricia say to the girl.

"Fuck me, fuck my slutty little cunny."

It was Christy that moaned when she heard what Megan said. She thought back to the many times they had talked at the youth meetings and how innocent she seemed to be. To hear her talk so vulgarly only made Christy's pussy moisten all the more.

"Do you want me to fuck you or..." Patricia said looking over her shoulder. " ... Do you want your mommy?"

Megan looked down at the woman between her legs. The lust was written all over her face, as she brought her eyes up and looked at the camera. She licked her lips but did not say anything.

Patricia grinned as she looked over her shoulder again. She started to move out from between the young, coltish legs as the camera operator handed the camera to her.

"Well fuck me," James said, as the operator was revealed. They thought it was either Clive or John, none of them suspected it to be the girl's real mother.

Cathy Simms entered the picture just as naked as Patricia and Megan. Her body was trim; her breasts sagged a little but not unattractively. The camera caught just a glimpse of her pussy just as she knelt between her daughter's legs, showing that she was complete shaven.

Cathy smiled at her daughter as she picked up the vibrator. A look of predatory lust filled her eyes as she ran it up the wet, slick groove of her daughter's pussy before lowering her mouth to Megan's waiting lips.

"Say it again," Cathy commanded of her daughter.

"Fuck my slutty cunny, Mommy."

Patricia moved so that she had a better camera angle and then zoomed in on

Cathy's hand that was holding the toy at the entrance to her daughter's womanhood. Slowly, Cathy pushed until the first inch parted the young cunt and Megan moaned with pleasure.

"You like this, don't you?" Cathy asked, as she withdrew the toy.

"Yes," came the whispered response.

Cathy pushed the toy further into her daughter, slowly withdrawing it and then pushing it in a bit further. It was obvious to the viewers that this was not the first time the girl had something in her pussy but it was just as obvious that she was enjoying it very much.

Cathy brought her mouth to the girl's firm breasts and sucked the nearest nipple deep into her mouth. She heard her daughter moan and felt her raise her hips as she tried to get more of the vibrating toy into her pussy.

Cathy pushed as Megan raised her hips a second time and the three viewers moaned in unison as it disappeared, leaving only the base showing. James' cock was now at full attention and Julie's and Christy's pussies were very wet.

"Christy?" Julie asked, leaning forward to look at her sister-in-law. "That looks so hot."

Christy got a wicked grin on her face and got to her feet. She walked to where she had set her purse and looked back at Julie who was watching her.

Christy opened the purse and pulled out her own vibrator, showing it seductively to her.

"Say it," Christy said, as she walked back to the sofa.

"Fuck my slutty little pussy," Julie said mimicking Megan.

Christy knelt in front of her husband's sister and made a show of twisting the base. She smiled as Julie spread her legs and pumped James' cock a little harder.

"Tell Mrs. Putnam what you told me last night," they heard from the TV.

"Mommy, no!" the girl pleaded not to be forced to say it.

"Tell her whose pussy you want to lick," Cathy said sternly, pulling the toy out of her daughter.

Megan looked at the camera and then at her mother. She sighed, as she said

"Christy's."

Christy's head spun around almost like Linda Blair's did in The Exorcist.

"What?" she said, not believing what she had heard.

"Looks like Megan has a thing for you," Julie said, rubbing her legs along her friend's arm.

"God that would be so hot to watch," James said, smiling down at his wife.

Christy looked at him and then at his cock. She knew from experience that it was going to be awhile before he came again but still she enjoyed watching his sister stroke it.

"Yes, it certainly would be fun," Julie agreed.

Christy faced Julie's pussy and ran the vibrator through her pubic hair.

"Have you noticed that our mother's were shaven?" she asked.

"I did," James said.

"Me too," Julie said, sounding a little out of breath, as the vibrator came very close to her clit.

"I think I'm going to shave mine too," Christy said, as slipped the toy between the folds of Julie's aroused cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," Julie moaned, flexing her ass muscles as the vibrator did its thing.

"You want this?" Christy asked.

"Oh, yes please."

It surprised Christy when it seemed Julie's pussy was sucking the toy in.

Forgetting about her conservative upbringing, she lowered her head and kissed Julie, just above her clit. "Do you want me to lick you, to suck your clit like you did mine?"

"Fuck," Julie sighed, wanting exactly that.

She looked over at her husband and into his eyes. "Do you want me to?" she asked with lust in her voice.

James just nodded his head and then looked back at the TV.

Cathy had slipped down her daughter's body and was kissing all around the young snatch. The toy was going in and out at a fast pace and Megan's moans filled the room.

"Do it, slut," James said, looking at his wife.

Christy pushed the toy in as far as it would go and then lowered her mouth until it came into contact with Julie's wetness. She felt all her remaining inhibitions fade away as she flicked her tongue across Julie's pleasure button before sucking it into her mouth...

She pulled the toy out of Julie and laid it on the floor before attacking the open slit of her sister-in-law. She stuck her tongue out ran it up the length of her slippery groove, as her fingers pulled her wet pussy lips apart.

"Oh Christy!" Julie groaned, as her hips rose off the cushion. "Yes, slut, oh fuck yes!"

At the sound of being called a slut for the second time, Christy drove her tongue deep into the wet hole. She tasted more of the abundant juice that was freely flowing and lapped it into her mouth. The image of young

Megan entered her mind and a groan of pleasure passed through her lips. In her mind's eye, she could see the girl kneeling between her legs. Her face pressed tight against her pussy and her tongue doing the things she was doing to Julie.

"Yes, yes, yes," Julie was moaning, as she felt everything that Christy was doing to her. Her emotions were similar to Christy's. She had enjoyed sucking and tasting her first pussy moments before. She had enjoyed hearing Christy moan with pleasure as her tongue explored her nether regions. Yes Christy's pussy had James' cock in it but it still counted as her first pussy.

"Oh Chris," James said, "Eat her pussy. Eat her pussy, you slut."

"I am a slut," she hoarsely whispered, taking her mouth away momentarily.

"A pussy licking slut," Julie expounded.

"Your pussy licking slut."

"Hello?"

James and Julie's head spun in the direction of the front door and Christy's quickly left the lap of her sister-in-law's. She was trying to get to her clothes when her parents walked through the door and stopped, shocked at what they saw.

Christy was mortified seeing her father standing in the doorway with his mouth hanging open. She saw her mother push past him and the shocked look on her face. Almost at once the three jumped to their feet in a mad dash for their clothes.

Carl and Clara recovered quickly. Clara closed the door behind them and waited with her husband, as the three got dressed.

"Mom, Dad, ah..." Christy started, but quickly realized whatever she was going to say was going to sound stupid.

Carl and Clara walked into the room and looked at the TV. "Looks like you found our secret," she said quietly and somberly.

"Yes Mommy! Yes!" Megan screamed, as her orgasm hit her young body.

Carl grinned, as did Clara, as she watched her husband push the stop button on the remote control. "She is a screamer," she said, letting a smile spread on her lips.

Christy, James, and Julie looked anywhere but at the older couple. They all wanted to say something, anything, but none of them knew what, so they remained quiet.

"As you can see," Clara began, " we knew your parents quite well."

James finally managed to regain some composure. "How did all this start?"

"A few years ago, your mother and I were having marital problems," Carl said to his daughter. "We sought the advice of our pastor. Little did we know that he and his wife were having similar problems."

"What?" Julie and James said at once. "That had a great marriage."

"Yes they did," Clara agreed, "But, like us, they struggled with ... oh shall we say, other needs?"

"Other needs," Julie said.

Carl stepped in front of Christy and a smile came across his face, as he saw

Julie's pussy juice smeared on it. "I love your mother very much, as she does me. But from the beginning, I knew that although I gave her all the attention I could, both in bed and out, it wasn't enough."

"Mom?" Christy asked.

"I tried, Sweetie, I really did. It came to a point that your father and I either went for counseling or I was going to find a lover."

"Looks like you got both," she said sarcastically.

Clara's eyes rose, as she let her daughter's words filter back to her and smiled as she watched her eyes look away. "Any way, we talked about our problems with your parents," she said, addressing Julie and James. "It was about the fourth session we had, that Clive admitted that he and Patty had the same problem."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.