The Pastor's Kids - Cover

The Pastor's Kids

Copyright© 2011 by Pope Perv

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Interesting things happen when cleaning out their late parent's house.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft  

James Bartholomew Putnam was sitting on what was his parent's sofa, in the living room of what was their home. He was waiting for his younger sister to arrive so that, together, they could begin the process of sorting through their late parent's belongings.

James, as his wife, Christy, called him, or Jimmy B. as his two closest childhood friends called him, could not believe that his parents were gone. Just last week, he and his wife were sitting in this very room, talking with them as his three-year-old son played on the floor and his one-year-old daughter slept.

Clive Putnam psatored the Baptist church in town and his loving wife, Patricia, stood by his side, supporting him all along the way. Two weeks ago, they were returning from a church function from the next town over when a drunk driver crossed the center line and collided head on with them, killing Clive instantly. Patricia survived the impact but died en route to the hospital.

As James waited, he could not help but think about what his parents meant to him. They always had a close relationship, as did his sister, Julie. There was a time however, that the relationship was strained. It started about the time he turned sixteen and he started having questions about the faith his parents were teaching him. He questioned some of the obvious differences between what he was taught and what the Bible actually said. When his father and other church members he looked up to were either unable or unwilling to answer these questions, James decided not to play the church game.

When it came time for him to go college, his parents told him they would pay his tuition only if he went to the Christian college his father had attended. It was at this college that he met Christy; she taught him the difference between man's rules and God's rules. Because of her, he decided that maybe he could commit his life to living the way the Bible spoke of and not the way the church taught.

"Hey," a quiet voice said behind him.

James looked over his shoulder at his sister and then back at the spot he had been staring at for the last several minutes. "Hi," he said softly.

Julie sat beside him and folded her hands in her lap. She took a deep breath and looked around the room. "This is so surreal," she said. "It's like they are going to walk down the hallway any moment now."

"Yeah," James said, taking a look in the direction of the bedrooms, then sighing deeply. "You ready to start?"

"Where do you want to begin?" Julie asked him.

James pointed at the locked door to their father's office. When they were younger, they had access to that room. They were told that there was confidential information sorted in the file cabinets and therefore when they started school, access was denied. "Can you think of anywhere else to start?" he said with a grin.

Julie chuckled as her own grin spread across her face. The family joke was that as soon as Clive and Patricia were buried, this was the first place she and James were going to visit. "Get the key."

James rose to his feet and held out his hand, dangling from his middle finger was the key. He waited until his sister was standing and together they walked to the forbidden room.

"Talking about surreal," James said, as he inserted the key into the lock.

"It feels like we are going to be in so much trouble."

With a glance at Julie, James turned the knob and pushed the door open. He followed her in and looked around the small room. Along one wall was a sofa with a reclining chair in front of it. Along the far wall was their father's desk with pictures of his three grandchildren on one corner, a telephone was on the opposite corner and the laptop that he and Julie gave him last Christmas was in the middle. What got both of their attention was the video camera mounted on a tripod standing against the wall.

As James went to the desk, Julie examined the camera. It was a fairly new digital camera, with all the bells and whistles on it. She turned it on but found no files on the memory card. "Why would dad have a video camera in his office?" she asked, perplexed.

James didn't respond to her. Instead, he opened the laptop and turned it on and as expected, found it password protected. "Any ideas as to what his password would be?" he asked his sister.

"I'll give you three guesses," she joked.

James briefly glanced at her and then typed the name Joshua (his oldest child's name) and was not surprised when the computer finished its booting process.

"He always did like him best," Julie said with a smile.

"Not true and you know it," he responded in his typical manner.

Julie watched as he opened the start menu and clicked on the documents icon. As expected, it was full of their father's sermons, sorted by date. There were other files with people's names that he ignored. Julie didn't say anything as he closed the file and opened the pictures icon. They saw several folders of family pictures but nothing that they didn't expect to find.

"Remember this?" Julie asked him, indicting a picture behind the desk.

Her father had paid a man found the church to build shelves the length of the wall. Clive had his reference books on the sides but kept the middle to display family pictures.

James looked to where his sister was pointing and saw a picture of his parents and Julie and he standing near the Old Faithful geyser. They had great memories of that time. It was one of the first vacations they took as a family and they often spoke of it.

"Yep," he said and as he reached for it his finger hit the back of the shelve that it was sitting on and he noticed that the panel felt and sounded loose. He looked closer at the wood panel and notice two small wood wedges holding it in place. "What in the world?"

Julie watched as he placed the picture on the desk and then removed the wedges. When he placed the panel on the desk, her curiosity was piqued. "What's that?" she asked, as James laid the panel on the desk.

James saw what his sister was referring to and watched as she pulled a CD case from its hiding place. His own curiosity was now piqued as he watched her open the case and saw the disk was labeled "private: for our eyes-only".

"What do you think is on it?" Julie asked.

"Why would dad hide it is the better question." he responded.

Julie sat in her father's chair and put the CD into the laptop. Seeing a folder open, revealing several files, Julie didn't hesitate to double clicked on the first file. She and James watched in stunned silence as a video started playing, showing their parent's bedroom. The camera was aimed at the bed and their mother lay completely naked in the middle of it.

"Oh my God!" Julie said with very strong surprise in her voice.

James clicked a button and the video filled the whole screen. He had always considered his mother a beautiful woman, although he would never admit it out loud; seeing her naked on the bed, did nothing to disprove this theory. Her breasts were large with silver dollar sized areolas and her nipples were the size of the end of his little finger. He watched as the camera zoomed in on her and he could see that they were quite hard. The camera panned slowly down her body, revealing her flat tummy and then her upper thighs. He watched as his mother's pussy came into view and as she spread her legs invitingly for the viewer.

"Can you believe this?" Julie said, not taking her eyes off the screen. "They actually videoed themselves!"

James remained silent, as he watched his mother's fingers play with her pubic hair. It was a darker shade of blonde then the hair he normally saw but did nothing to hide his mother's treasure. He opened his mouth slightly, as he watched her middle finger slide into the wet, dark cavern that he and his sister had emerged from years earlier.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.