Teen Fucktoys
Christmas Wrappings - Alyssa's Tale

Copyright© 2011 by Bad Dad

BDSM Sex Story: Christmas Wrappings - Alyssa's Tale - My continuing adventures of aquiring young females, raping and abusing them, and their inevitiable fate. These are tales of selfish pleasures, pure sexual gratification from the use and abuse of underage teen girls. Because sometimes pretty girls are abducted, raped, beaten, bound, sold, hung, die. Note: If underage abuse/snuff stories offend you, then please do not read, thanks

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   BDSM   Rough   Snuff   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Christmas Wrappings - A lonely Christmas turns joyous when an unexprected present appears on my front porch in the form of a bound 16 y/o girl.

It's been a month since I abducted, raped, abused and disposed of thirteen year old Jessica Sims. And when I say disposed, it turned out to be a two part process as it seems that pigs don't devour an entire human body, at least not my hogs. In fact when I came home a week later I was presented with a most gruesome sight of which I'll spare you the details of what was left of her young body. Since then I've been on the down low as the investigation in her and her mother's mysterious disappearance grew. As far as know they have no clue where to start looking. But when you kill someone local, especially a pretty girl, trouble is always afoot. I just hoped it wouldn't turn into a national news item, but just one of the thousands of disappearing people.

So the past four weeks have been masturbation only, using photos and panties of victims as motivation. Included in them were panties I nabbed while on my visit to my sister's for Thanksgiving. Freshly worn thongs from the laundry of both my sister and her young teen daughter would fuel some great abuse fantasies.

I can't say that I didn't try for a little fun. I took a long road trip to Tennessee last weekend where Ms. Rebecca had captured our college coed a year ago. I figured by now the hub-bub has settled and the girls have let their guard down. She had shown me the perfect spot to wait for potential victims. I actually had the cutest coed down on the ground convulsing from my taser, but before I could cuff her a group of partiers came out of fucking nowhere and I had to make tracks. And damn, she had some nice tits on her. Oh, the fun I would have had with her before dumping her lifeless body in a ditch somewhere. But instead I was left with panic attacks and the need to get home.

So here I sit on Christmas day alone. I did get a call from my sister. I wonder what my niece would think if she knew I was sniffing her cunt (via panties) while she wished me a merry Christmas and hoped I got what I wanted this year. But since she wasn't here gagged with her legs bound spread eagle I'd have to answer in the negative. And it's not like I've worked many scenarios where she ends up that way.

I suppressed the urge the rub one out using her panties, cause then they're no good anymore, and headed for the shower. I figured I'd give Chad a call later and see if he wants to get drunk. There really wasn't much else to do around these parts.

When I emerged from the shower I got a text from Chad.

'U THERE?'

'YEP'

'CHEK UR PORCH :) :) :)'

My porch? Probably a case of Rolling Rock, or a bottle of JD.

'k'

'Mery Xmas Bud'

'back atcha'

I got myself dressed, ate some breakfast and checked Yahoo sports for any bowl games on the tube. Seeing that there was nothing on until noon I figured to check out some porn on the net. And what goes good with porn? Beer. Nice cold beer. Like beer that's been sitting outside in zero degree weather.

When I opened the front door I was greeted by a large, maybe three foot by three foot, cardboard box with a red bow on top. What the fuck? This wasn't any case of beer. I grabbed the edges and went to slide it into the house, but it wasn't going anywhere.

"Fucking Chad got me that engine block." I said aloud as I smiled.

Then I heard a muffled noise from inside. And since engine blocks don't make noise unless properly installed, something else was up.

I quickly plucked off the bow and opened the top of box. Low and behold, what should I find but a girl, all tied up and gagged with duct tape. And even though she was fully clothed with a small jacket it was obvious that she was freezing.

"Well, what do we have here?"

The shivering girl looked up at me with the typical pleading eyes. I could tell she was trying to assess what sort of person I was, which would directly impact what might happen to her. The thing is, is that I look like your average ordinary guy, not the scary leather studded mutant dungeon master she might have expected. I could almost sense a sigh of relief. But does she know that evil comes in all sorts of disguises? A few weeks ago I watched a movie called The Lovely Bones where a killer of young girls sets up an underground room and manages to lure a young girl down with him. When she came out, she came out in a bag. I'm the type that wanted to see what happened down there. Did he rape her? How did he kill her? Was it quick, or did he take his time such that he could soak up her fear? Did he jack off to her dead body? On her body? They always cut out the good parts. I like to fill in those blanks with my imagination.

In any case, my Christmas of wallowing in self pity just turned into a joyous occasion in a matter of seconds.

"We had better get you inside before you freeze to death."

I pulled out my knife and cut out the front of the box that faced the door. I could see now that Chad had zip tied her wrists and her ankles and then to each other. I cut the plastic tie between the two and helped her to her feet. Her hands were freezing. Another hour or two outside and her fingers would have snapped off like icicles.

She had a hard time standing as she must have been in this cramped position for a long while. I moved behind her.

"Inside. Let's go. C'mon, move."

I knew she couldn't move because her ankles we so closely tied. She took one tiny shuffle step. This was going nowhere. I gave her a huge shove.

With her ankles tied and hands behind her back, there was nothing she could do to either stop the fall or brace her landing. All she could do was try to turn her head to the side as she fell. She pitched forward and her face was introduced to the wooden floor with a loud smack.

I love starting things out that way.

The girl sported long pink streaked blonde hair. Was that what was in these days? It reminded me a bit of the eighties. I loved the eighties. I grabbed a handful of her hair and dragged her like a caveman into the house and face down across the room to the couch. I flipped her over and sat her up on the floor with her back to the couch. The left side of her face was beet red and I no longer sensed that earlier moment of her relief. Her face was pure fear.

"That's better now. It's nice and warm in here. Much better than being outside. Don't ya think?"

She only stared at me. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

She was obviously older than Jessica, at least fifteen, maybe as old as seventeen. And while Jessica, my first solo abduction, was only thirteen, age wasn't a concern to me. Ms. Rebecca and I, while she was still alive, abducted girls and women from fifteen to thirty-five.

From what I could tell, she was your average teen age girl with pretty blue eyes. She was dressed plain, nothing preppy or attention drawing. Probably did sports or volunteered at church or something. I figured her chance of being a virgin at 50/50. If she was a virgin, she wouldn't be one for long.

She also had a note pinned to her flannel shirt.

"What do we have here?" I said as I ripped it off of her.

I opened it up and read Chad's cat scratch bad spelling scrawl.

"Merry Xmas Bud. This is my return gift to you."

He was referring of course to my invite to abuse Jessica. And he got his money's worth. There really wasn't much left of her when he was done. This girl seemed relatively untouched so he must have used all his restraint to hold back.

"Her name is Alyssa. Met her online in bdsm chatroom. She licked to roleplay rape, but when I wanted to met her for real she freeked out and blocked me. Fucking fucking underage tease cunt. I shoulda known. Pissed me off so bad. You know how I get. I drove all the way to fucking Colorado to get her. I may have hit her a few times on the way back so shed stopped cussing at me. I may have also busted a nut or 2 in her slut mouth as it was a long drive, but nothing more. Okay, I did pinch her tits cause I just had to. Nice fucking tits. I wanted to bite them real bad.

You can have the pig as long as you want. Text me when your done wit her. And oh, pull the tape off her mouth, she has a message for you and it had better have the word fucktoy in it.

Love you man,

Chad"

I looked over Alyssa. I never thought a girl so young had rape fantasies. That's so fucking cool. Maybe in the future she'd be like Ms. Rebecca and play out her fantasies. But I'll bet she never dreamed it was going to happen now, for real, and she that had no control over what was going to happen to her.

I knelt down in front of her. I smelt piss. She had obviously wet herself over the long ride. Didn't matter. Her pants would be off of her shortly.

"My buddy Chad, who was thoughtful enough to get me such a wonderful Christmas gift as yourself says the you have a message for me. But before I remove the tape I'm going to give you some advice."

I lifted her chin so that she looked me in the eye.

"Many girls have unwilling been in this house and many of them never left alive. The one thing that pisses me off the most is when they plead. 'Please, I'll never tell' they say. I don't want to hear that, ever. So, in essence, a good way to die would be to plead for your life. The rest you'll have to figure out on your own. And oh, you may not want to curse me out either."

I reached out and pulled at the corner of the duct tape. When I finally got a good enough grip I yanked it off. I could tell she wanted to scream, but she didn't.

"So, are you going to talk?"

She swallowed hard, hating what she had to say.

"My name is Alyssa. I live in Colorado. I'm sixteen years old and a, a, a virgin." She closed her eyes and continued, "Chad has given me to you to be your, your ... fff..."

I motioned her to finish the sentence.

"Your fu..." tears were now streaming down her face.

"My what?" I exclaimed, "My funny valentine?"

She took a short staggered breath, "Your f-fucktoy" and then broke down.

I let them flow for a few.

I smiled gently and held her chin up. "Such a pretty girl. See, that wasn't so hard. But I do want to make one correction on your statement."

I grinned. "You were right about the part where you're my fucktoy, but you don't live in Colorado anymore. You live here now. How about I show you around your new home?"

I knew just where to start.

I stood and grabbed her by her hair and lifted her up until she stood. I took the duct tape that had been covering her mouth and taped over her eyes.

"I thought I'd surprise you." I spoke in her ear. "You like surprises, don't you? I'll be right back so don't move," I put my fingers on her lips, "and don't say a word."

With that I headed to the play room. Ms. Rebecca set it up years ago and though I wouldn't consider it a torture chamber by any means, there were some useful items inside. Painted all black it was pretty much empty except for a small adjustable cushioned roller table, a dresser loaded with all sorts of goodies, mostly bondage apparatuses and lotions. There was also a large hook on the ceiling and a crank on the wall.

Then, as they say in these parts, I red-up a few things and went back for my girl. This was going to be the best Christmas ever.

As expected, she was standing right where I left her. As I walked towards her she cringed as I could only imagine what was going through her mind. She might have played fun role play rape games on the computer, but pretty sure they didn't include my games.

I figured it would be easier to carry her than have her hop along, although I do so like the face-plants. When I threw her over my shoulder I immediately got the whiff of her stale piss. Her whole body was shaking though I couldn't tell if it was because of fright or that she was still thawing out.

"Let's go get you cleaned up."

I brought her into the play room and stood her right in the center, below the ceiling hook.

"Are you ready for your surprise?" And the main reason I blindfolded her was not totally for her surprise, but to make it simple to put the noose around her neck.

Standing behind her, I slipped the pre-tied noose over her head, quickly sliding the knot tight to her neck. She instantly knew what was happening and quickly burst out with a sobbing objection, but before her third syllable was uttered I had already stepped to the wall and cranked the wheel a few notches. The rope, which was threaded over the hook in the ceiling, drew tight around her neck. She tried to scream, but it came out only as loud croak, and while she was hardly strangling, she had to stand on her toes to keep her windpipe clear.

I moved in front of her and pulled the tape from her eyes.

"Surprise!"

And though she couldn't talk, her eyes asked one pleading question, 'Why?'

I walked to the dresser and opened a drawer and rooted around until I found what I was looking for, a handheld wire clipper. As I walked back to Alyssa I could see her eyes darting back and forth from me to the clippers. I held them up so she could see.

"Wonderful little things. Good for all sorts of, umm, stuff."

I stepped behind her. Her breath quickened, short and staggered. I looked down and could see a new dark pee stain moving down her leg. I think for the first time she truly regretted clicking into that bdsm chat room.

I clipped the zip ties that held her still very cold hands. A small sense of relief seemed to flow through her. She immediately brought her hands to her neck to try to adjust the noose.

"Make yourself comfortable, but don't bother with the knot. It ain't going nowheres."

I moved to face her as I let her struggle for a few until she relaxed and was just massaging her wrists, hands and fingers back to life.

"Feels good to have them free, doesn't it?"

I looked over my prize, which was unfortunately still clothed in jacket, shirt and pee stained jeans.

"Let's get you cleaned up."

I moved around back of her and took hold of her jacket and began to take it off of her. She held her hands firmly in front of her.

"Unless you'd like me to crank the rope a few notches higher, I'd suggest you cooperate."

With that she dropped her hands and I removed her jacket. Beneath that, she certainly wasn't dressed to impress, with an unbuttoned flannel shirt over some other print shirt. She obviously valued comfort and there's nothing wrong with that. I remove her flannel shirt and tossed it in the corner.

"Guess I'm gonna have to use the scissors for this last one. I hope it wasn't one of your favorites."

She only swallowed hard and tried to adjust her position. I could tell her feet were getting tired of standing on her toes as well as trying to keep her balance.

I cut off her shirt and left her standing in her bra, which in turn dropped to the floor revealing your typical teen tits. At first she tried to cover them with her hands, but must have noticed my look of disapproval and just as quickly her arms dropped to her sides.

Nice size and shape, cute slightly puffy nips. I don't know what idiot coined the term 'more than a mouthful is a waste.' But there was no waste here, just some great tits that were still immune to the effects of gravity. There was also some obvious purple bruising around each nipple. Chad. Dude just couldn't keep his hands off of them. No bite marks though. I gave each a nice firm squeeze.

And what was this? A belly button piercing? Cute. I wondered how much it would hurt if it was ripped out?

I stepped behind her once again and forced her hands behind her back, cuffing them with some nice tight padded cuffs. I then knelt down and clipped the zip ties on her ankles. I united her Batman sneakers. I don't know what it is with kids and superheroes, first Jessica's Superman panties, now batman sneakers. I took off her socks, then pants, leaving her standing there in only her panty boyshorts. Again cute, but I was hoping for some thong action. And while I'd love to add another pair of panties to my collection, pee stained ones just don't cut it. They'll end up in the burning bin. Now that's a shame.

I stood and took off all my clothes. My cock, which I had failed to give any attention to thus far, achieved complete stiffness. I stroked myself as I slowly walked around her, admiring her curvy figure. The great thing about cuffing the wrists behind the back is that it thrusts their chest out and my girl Alyssa was no exception. Those tits were at attention.

I pulled in behind, wrapped my arms around her to once again fondle those sweet boobs of hers. My cock gently humped her from behind. All the while she struggled to keep her balance and lift to keep the pressure of the noose off her neck.

With my thumb and forefingers I pinched her nipples as hard as I could. Her body jerked and she let out a small raspy cry. It almost made me cum. I just had to go to the dresser and grab some nipple clips. Not the big paper clamps I used on Jessica, but standard nipple clips to give her a good pinch.

She tried to protest, but it's difficult to talk with a noose tight around your neck. And although they are small, those clips sting like a son of a bitch. As I clipped them on each of her nipples. Her eyes rolled back as they bit in and she jerked, standing up as high on her tiptoes as she could as she cried out. Her hands clenched as she came to terms with the biting pain.

I kissed down her back and over her tied hands. Her boyshorts, which are not to be confused with boxers, hugged tight to her nice bubble butt. I slide them down her thighs until they dropped to the floor. Instead of moving around her, I turned her around to face me.

Now many people find shaved twats sexy fucking hot, and to me pussy is pussy. But a shaved cunt has no personality. And who the fuck was she shaving for? Is that just the thing to do now for teens? I like to see a little hair, a landing strip or a little downy thatching like my girl Jessica, but what we got here is your plain camel toe.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.