Teen Fucktoys - Cover

Teen Fucktoys

Copyright© 2011 by Bad Dad

A Saturday Morning Teen Capture

BDSM Sex Story: A Saturday Morning Teen Capture - My continuing adventures of aquiring young females, raping and abusing them, and their inevitiable fate. These are tales of selfish pleasures, pure sexual gratification from the use and abuse of underage teen girls. Because sometimes pretty girls are abducted, raped, beaten, bound, sold, hung, die. Note: If underage abuse/snuff stories offend you, then please do not read, thanks

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   BDSM   Rough   Snuff   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The moment I saw her, I knew I had to have her. At least I had to try, because can you never count on opportunity. You can only hope the stars and circumstances align.

It was early Saturday when I trudged into the post office after series of last minute errands. All I needed was to drop off a few pre-stamped envelopes and pick a few books of stamps. The second I got in line I spotted her. When you're a pervert like me, you can almost sense blindfolded when a potential victim is in the vicinity.

At probably 5'2 she had obviously gone though her pre-puberty growth spurt, but when she glanced my way I could see her face still had that touch of baby fat that usually dissipates once settled into the teen years. I pegged her at 13, maybe 14. With shoulder length strawberry blonde hair she was wearing sweatpants, but not the thick ones. These were thin, multicolored with the local high school logo on the side. What got me hard was the thought that maybe she had slept in them and that she hadn't yet changed her panties from yesterday. I swooned at the thought of what a wonderful musky aroma they held. I don't mean to dismiss the actual scent of her cunt when I buried my face between her tied spread legs, but panties saved in a vacuum sealed baggie would retain their savor long after the girl was disposed of. Pussy is for the moment, used panties are forever. Believe me when I say that.

She turned her back to me as she simultaneously texted and spoke with her mother at the counter, her mom inquiring about the quickest shipping method. With her stupid hoodie on I couldn't get a bead on her tits, or lack thereof. But then, as if she sensed my inquisitive thoughts, she turned her side to me and I could see through the open zipper of her hoodie the little camisole top that covered some definitely perkiness.

And to top things off, she was wearing sandals. Now I'm no foot fetish guy, but she had some damn cute feet with what I imagined were freshly painted toenails. Perhaps she had a boring night, highlighted by a repeat of Glee and nail painting. If I get my way she won't have any spare time tonight for such trivialities. I mean, I assume it's hard to paint your toes when your hands are tied behind your back and a cock is forced in your mouth. I had to control the urge to put my hands down my pants and stroke myself.

When she turned my way once more our gaze crossed paths and I fell in love with those pale blue eyes of hers. She smiled briefly and looked away quickly as she continued to ramble on about something to her mother. About the only thing I noticed about Mom was that she had no ring on. Mental note.

So if luck be a lady today, she would be mine. And to my surprise, she appeared right on schedule.

A second postal worker became free and before asking the next person in line he noticed my stamped envelopes?

"Just dropping off sir?"

Fuck the stamps, get me out of here quick. So yeah, I just dropped off and left. I quickly got to my car around the corner and prepared myself.

I should take a moment to tell you a bit about me. I'm a retired cop from out of state. Now retirement for cops can vary, but in this state you can retire at 42 so I ain't no grandpa. Heck I even took my also-retired undercover cruiser with me. I could have stayed in and applied for sergeant or whatever but I found work as private security much more suited for me. I liked security because I could still carry a piece and have privy to people's lives. So what I'm saying is that I feel as though I still have the power over people. And I planned to use it today if all things fall into place. I pulled on my old officer's jacket.

About a year ago I met Ms. Rebecca, a girl twenty years my junior, on some bondage forum board. We really hit it off during one of our many rape role-play message sessions. Long story short I moved in with her and our role play rape sessions went from wordplay to live action. I still haven't registered my car in the state yet. As far as the state is concerned, I don't exist yet.

I watched from a distance as the girl and her mom left the building and back to their minivan. I began to follow them, again at a distance. Of course there would be a million places that these two could go that I'd have no chance of any abduction, but that's all part of the game. A game that I've never won yet, only because I hadn't taken the final step. Like I said, it's not often that things align just right.

But have it as you may, they left the main part of town headed towards some of the older neighborhoods. That meant more trees, overgrowth, all that crap which is much better suited than the wide open areas of newer developments. Still I was nervous as all hell cause what I wanted to do wasn't taken lightly in most parts. This was by far the farthest I've gone in attempts to abduct my own victim.

The next thing I knew they had their blinker on and were turning into a driveway. Lucky for me it wasn't any driveway, it was of those long, through the shrubs and trees to the set back house kind of driveway. So where I was prepared to just drive by in disappointment, I was now presented with a gift. I set the flashing red light on my dash and turned it on as I pulled in the driveway behind them, my headlights on flicker mode.

The house as older and by the stuff piled in front of the garage door, there was no car inside. If there was someone inside the house, they wouldn't be able to see at this angle.

I got out of my car and walked right to her window. I hated that my knees were shaking a bit from excitement. She rolled down her window and I checked once more down the driveway. My heart was pounding and I could feel the adrenaline coursing through my body. This was it. I was going for it.

I leaned in the window and while she was fumbling for her driver's license I pointed my stun gun at the young girl sitting in the passenger seat and fired. It struck her in the neck and she began shaking and convulsing uncontrollably, just like you see in all the videos. Before the mom could even register what was going on I jammed my handheld taser into her neck. Her purse flew out of her hand. I dropped the taser gun in her lap and grabbed her by the back of the head and rammed it forward violently, smashing it into the steering wheel. I repeated this five or six times until her eyes rolled back.

I dragged the mother out of the van and back to the trunk of my car. I tossed her in and handcuffed her feet and then her hands behind her back. Then handcuffed the two together in hogtie fashion. I took a small black garbage bag and pulled it tightly over her head down to her neck. I grabbed the duct tape, god love the stuff, and wound it around her neck a few times to, umm, seal the deal. Then I grabbed the rest of my goodies and went back for the girl. I could still hear that loud clicking of the gun sending volts of electricity into her young body, totally annihilating any connectivity between her muscles and her brain.

When I reached her she was still convulsing from the shocks. In truth I don't think I've ever seen someone tasered for so long. Her whole body looked like it was drenched in sweat. Even so, I yanked her out of the car and threw her to the ground, the taser detaching from her neck. I pounced on her and hogtied her as well. She started to cry out just as I was finishing so I zapped her with my handheld. Whatever fight she had in her was gone. A quick injection of Ativan and she would be out like a light in a few minutes. I easily inserted a ball gag in her mouth to make sure there'd be more noise from her when she woke. Then, instead of the garbage bag I covered her head with a cloth bag. Ten seconds later she was lying next to her mother in my trunk. I ran back to the van and made sure all was good. Took the keys, purse and such and locked up.

When I got back to the trunk the mom, having used up all her oxygen in her semi-unconscious state, was now in full freak out mode, frantically struggling to both free herself and breathe. I could see where the garbage bag being sucked into her mouth. She failed miserably on both accounts. I know seconds are precious in this sort of abduction but I couldn't help but watch her last spastic death throws. Such an amazing sight. My only regret was that I didn't have a clear plastic bag so I could see her face.

I closed things up and headed home. It wasn't until we were almost there when the thumping from the girl began. She would be needing a few lessons in what was acceptable behavior if she expected to live, which of course was unlikely.

Once we got home I pulled her out of the trunk and dropped her on the ground with a thud. Her sandals had already fallen off in the trunk, but she wouldn't be needing them anyways. I undid the cuff that connected her wrists to her ankle cuffs and pulled her to her feet by her upper arm.

"Now walk" I ordered.

The girl moaned or cried out, I'm not sure which, but she didn't move so I shoved her and the short step she could take with the ankle cuffs on was not sufficient enough to prevent her from falling face first into the ground.

This time I pulled her up by the cuffs between her wrists. The obvious pain brought her up quickly.

"Now we can continue this face planting all the way to the house or you can move your little ass now."

She started to shuffle forward towards the house. I turned and shut the trunk, noting with satisfaction Momma's lifeless body.

Once in the house I directed her back to the guest bedroom. There I had her get down on her knees. At this time I took off her hood. She blinked a few times to get used to the light and then looked up at me with those pretty little blues.

I kneeled down in front of her and held her chin. I looked straight into her eyes.

"Listen up now. You may not know it yet, but today's your lucky day. You see, I have to head out of town later tonight for family matters that you needn't be concerned about. What that means is that I can't keep you here for days. And don't worry about your momma, she's probably waking right about now with one nasty ass headache. So, if you're a good little girl, and I mean good, you'll be home with your momma in your warm little house by midnight."

I paused.

"And if you're not a good girl. Well, let's cover a few, what I like to call fun facts."

"Fact number one."

I paused for dramatic effect. It was working as her breathing deepened.

"I won't lie. You're going to get fucked every which way but loose. Your mouth, your pussy and your ass are all going to get a workout before the night is through."

Her eyes widened and I smiled.

"Fact number two. You're not going to say a word. NEVER. No pleading, no questions. If you say anything, I'll beat your face to bloody pulp. The only reason your mouth will be open is because you're about to get a mouthful of cock. Now do you fully understand fact number 2? Nod if you do."

She nodded.

"Fact number three. If you struggle or do anything but comply with my wishes, I'll kill you. And believe me when I say it will be a very painful death."

I stood and grabbed the cuffs attached to her wrists and lift upwards. She shrieked and tried to stand as her arms were pulled backwards at an unnaturally painful angle.

I let her stand up to relieve the pressure on her shoulders.

"Now imagine if I kept pulling until both shoulders popped out of their sockets. That will only be the beginning."

Her breath was rapid now.

I shuffled her over to the window.

"You see out there? Them there pigs?"

She tried to nod.

"People think pigs are filthy animals but they're actually quite clean so when people use the term pig as a derogatory jab, they usually are referring to its eating habits. Pigs will eat anything if they are hungry enough. Their jaws are pretty damn strong and can crunch and grind bone. They can basically make a body disappear if you get my meaning."

I turned her to face me. I could feel her shaking uncontrollably. A trail of spittle dripped from her chin.

"Now today you're a pretty, young girl. It'd be a shame if tomorrow you were nothing but a dozen or so piles of steaming pig shit. Now wouldn't it?"

She tried to swallow.

"Now before we continue, I'm going to ask you again if you understand all what I've said. So, do you understand?"

She nodded once more.

"Now get down on your knees like a good little girl."

She complied. I knelt behind her and once again connected her wrist cuffs to her ankle cuffs. Not that I thought she'd try to run or anything, but just to make her feel even more helpless.

I pulled in close behind her and reached around her front and slowly unzipped her hoodie. Once unzipped, I leaned back pulled it off the best I could so that it bundled at her cuffed wrists. The pink camisole she wore had no sleeves, just dainty straps over her bare shoulders. Beneath that though, was another item, a sort of bra with straps, but without stiff cups.

I pulled in close once more, wrapping my arms around her. Her whole body was shaking by now. She was more afraid now than ever in her life and I loved it.

I buried my face into her neck and took in her tender teen scent. I let out an audible sigh and she cringed. My hands slid up and firmly grasped her little tits. I felt her cringe again, trying to shrink into a ball. In just the opposite I felt my cock growing painfully hard in the confines of my shorts.

I fondled her tits greedily through the thin silky material of her shirt. As I kissed her neck, check and earlobe she squirmed helplessly. I think my hands had a mind of their own as the next thing I knew they worked themselves under her cami and bra things and now cupped the tender flesh of her nicely developing breasts. It's impossible to put into words the magnificent sensation of soft pre-teen tits. Heck, it'll be impossible to put into words many of the things I'll do to her, but if there's anything that will make you cum in your pants its that first feel.

Again I sighed loudly and then whispered in her ear.

"Now, when I the ball gag out of your mouth you're going to say one word and only one word, your name. Remember the facts cause there are no warnings. Got it?"

I reluctantly pulled my hands from her breasts and stood up behind her. I unzipped my pants and pulled them off completely. I started stroking myself at the lovely sight of my capture, savoring how this morning it was only a notion and here she was now, bound, helpless. For the next few hours she'd be my pleasure doll, my fuck toy. I was pretty sure I'd kill her when all was said and done and wasn't sure if that's what I looked forward to most. Not that I'd tell her that. I don't play that way. Still, I had to hold myself back from the sudden erotic urge to put my gun to the back of her head and pull the trigger. I wanted badly to hear the sound of her body fall forward with a thud to the floor. I was rock hard now.

I walked in front of her and stood for a moment. She looked away.

"Don't look away. A cock is a good thing."

I leaned over her, my cock dangling in her face. I reached behind her head and unstrapped the ball gag from her mouth.

"Your name?"

"Jessica" she managed in the tiniest of voices, trying to loosen the stiffness of her jaw.

"Feels good to have that out of your mouth doesn't it?"

She looked up at me and I know she was fighting the urge to say something. I secretly hoped she would just so I could give her a quick fist to the gut or smash to the face.

I stood before her, stroking my cock. It was now time to enjoy the spoils of my efforts. I turned and grabbed a hammer off the dresser and smacked it into my hand a few times.

"Now Jessica, how about giving Uncle Chester here a great blowjob?"

With that I stepped closer to her, my cock at her lips.

"You had better get started now."

She closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and took the head of my cock in. Then slowly she closed her lips together and began sucking.

For the next fifteen minutes I enjoyed her pathetic attempt at sucking cock. Most of the time was spent with me holding her head and fucking her face than her sucking dick. A few times she gagged and I was sure she was going to puke, but she made it through. Only once did I have to warn her about her teeth and that I'd break them off with pliers if I felt them again on my cock. I resisted the urge to blow my load right then.

I finally pulled out. I kneeled behind her again and replaced the ball gag in her mouth. I undid the hog tie and stood her up and led her to the bed. It was time for full access to this little body of hers.

Within a few minutes my lovely middle school lass was securely cuffed to four bedposts. Her satiny camisole had pulled up a bit and her tummy was exposed. It obvious that she hadn't quite developed her womanly curves and with no sign of tonnage it was also obvious that she the typical teen of today who spent was too many hours texting and facebooking rather than doing something active. But she was far from fat.

I climbed on top of her, straddling her belly. I watched her face as I pulled out my switchblade and flicked it open with my wrist. Her breath deepened and I could see the look of terror in her eyes.

I leaned over and pressed the tip of the blade into the wrist of her outstretched arm. Not hard enough to penetrated, but enough to make the skin taught. Slowly I ran it down the length of her arm, stopping at her neck. She moaned and pleaded as best she could behind the ball gag. I pressed the blade edge into her neck and smiled at her.

"What are you worrying about? I told you that if you followed the rules you'd have nothing to worry about. You didn't break any rules, have you?"

She shook her head.

"I didn't think so."

I cut the straps to her camisole and bra top. With my left hand I reached down and grabbed her camisole in a bunch. With a few slices I cut thought the material, pulled it from under her and tossed it on the floor. I did the same with her bra thing. Her tits were fully exposed now.

I grabbed hold of one of her peach sized boobies.

"A little small, dontcha think?"

She didn't nod or do anything but stare at the ceiling. Her face was red and I could tell that even though she was scared to death, she was embarrassed. Maybe because of my comment or maybe that no male had ever seen her tits before.

"But you're a growing girl still. What are you, twelve?"

She didn't move.

"I asked you a question. Just nod yes or no. Are you twelve years old?"

She shook her head.

"Thirteen?"

She nodded slowly.

"Ah, that's a great age, so innocent and young. Of course I read all the time of middle school kids getting caught fucking or sucking in school. Kind of spoils things. At least in my mind. You aren't one of those kind of kids, are you?"

Again she shook her head.

I started to knead her little boobies, occasionally pulling and pinching her nipples in attempts to get them to pop out.

"You got potential for some really nice tits here. Good shape, nice nips. I'd like to check back with you in five years and see what they ripen into. Yes, I think I'll mark it on my calendar."

I climbed off of her and lay beside her and kissed her all over her tummy and along the outline of her ribcage and finally her tits. I could easily fit her whole tit in my mouth. Delicious.

At the same time my hand had reached down between her legs and started massaging her cunt through her sweat pants. By instinct she tried to close her legs together, but of course when they are strapped to separate bed posts, she was open for business. Moments later my hand was inside her pants and rubbing her cunt through her panties. Got to work as much of that amazing musky pussy scent into the panties as possible. Years from now I want to pull these panties from the sealed pouch so these soon to be memories flood back. Using my fingers I pressed the thin material far into her pussy.

By this time my cock was begging for more action so I figured I should move things along so I climbed off her and moved to the foot of the bed.

Now again, I have no foot fetish, but she had such delicate feet with such pretty painted toenails I couldn't help but rub my cock on her feet.

I took my switchblade out again and starting at her ankles, sliced through the thin material of her sweatpants all the way up through the elastic band at her waist. I did the same with her other leg such that her pants were still on her.

"Now how about a magic trick? You like magic tricks Ms. Jessica?"

Her eyes were closed as she gently nodded.

I grabbed the sweats at her left ankle and with one big yank, I pulled them off, letting them fly off into the corner of the room.

"Wha-la!"

I was half expecting to see her wearing with some Disney type panties or a slut in training thong, but what I got was something un-expectantly cool. Fucking superman panties. Not the kid version with little pictures on them, but dark blue with that large red superman "S" emblazoned just offset from her pussy. Damn, these panties were going to be the prize of my collection.

So lying before me, bound to the bed, was this tweeny little thirteen year old with smoking hot superman panties. The sight was too good to not take a few pictures.

"Damn girl, those panties are sweet. You get bonus points for them."

It was time for a closer inspection. I pressed my face right into her pussy and inhaled greedily. Heaven.

It's funny how pussy is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get, and I've seen them all. You get anything from tight shaved perfume twats to loose flabby fat lipped stink holes. Of course you can usually tell by the victim what kind of pussy to expect, but there are often surprises.

Seeing that I didn't want to cut off these panties I had to uncuff one of her legs so I could slide them off of her.

She was pretty much like I had expected. She hadn't shaved but was hardly hairy. Nice light brown downy tufts of hair. Barley any lips to speak of, at least they weren't event at first glance.

She shifted uncomfortably while I ate her out. I could hear little moans coming from her, but they were more like small controlled cries. Never the less I slipped my hands under her ass and pressed my face deeper into her, enjoying the sweet folds and tastes of her pussy. All the while my cock screamed for attention.

I knew that before fucking her, I'd had to loosen her up just a bit so reluctantly I pulled my tongue from her cunt and went to the dresser. I pulled out a nice sized rubber dildo cock and some lube. I sat on the bed at her waist, squirted a bit of lube on the rubber cock head.

A small wave of emotion flowed through me as I recalled Ms. Rebecca using this dildo the night before she died. I knew though, that she'd approve of its use right now.

I placed the head of the semi-floppy rubber penis at the entrance to Jessica's cunt and started to work it in. She again tried to cry out and squirmed on the bed in a vain attempt to close her legs and keep out the rubber intruder. I worked it in deeper and deeper until I had broken through her hymen. At that point I picked up speed. I was holding the dildo at about mid-length so now my fist was slapping into her cunt with each jam. Her back arched and her toes curled as she struggled against her bindings.

Satisfied that she was lubed up inside and out I wait no longer. I tossed the dildo next to her and climbed on the bed. I kneeled between her legs and stroked my cock with my right hand. The fingers of my left hand were jammed up her tight twat.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

She just let out a soft cry.

I stopped jacking off and grabbed the knife on the bed.

"I said, DO YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU?"

She started to cry as she nodded.

I slipped my arms under her knees and lifted her up slightly so that her cunt was even with my cock. I pulled her lips apart with my thumbs and pressed the head of my cock in. Then, slowly rocking her body, I worked in deeper and deeper until I managed half my length in. God damn that shit was tight, little lips stretching around my cock.

I let her body back down as I leaned over her, my cock still inside. I laid on top of her, the full weight on my body on her. But before I got going I took off her ball gag. I wanted to hear her noises. I wasn't disappointed with all the little cries and whines she emitted as my cock went balls deep into her. I chewed on her sweet neck while I fucked her, giving her quite a few nice hickey welts. All the while I whispered all sorts of dirty shit into her ear.

I wanted to get deeper in her saw I got back on my knees. I reached back and uncuffed her ankles. I took her knees and pushed them back over her so that they ended up on each side of her ears. It's nice how flexible young girls are. I cuffed her ankles to the headboard. She was now about as prone as you can get, her legs spread obscenely wide and little pussy defenseless. Even the cute pink pucker of her ass was exposed. But I'd get to that later. I placed the ball gag back into her mouth as I knew fucking her in this position might be painful. And indeed it was as with each balls deep plunge into her pussy yanked her legs and the cuffs dug deep into her ankles. And with each plunge she would cry out in pain. A muffled cry mind you. Her ankles were quite bloody before all was said and done.

I fucked her for a good while until the lube started to wear off and my cock needing to explode. I felt myself about to go and pounded her ever harder and just let it go, spurting jet after jet of cum deep into virgin pussy.

I lied on top of her for a few, catching my breath. She just lay there staring at the ceiling. I pulled out of her and sat on the bed next to her. I reached down and jammed my fingers back into her cunt. Her body immediately clenched around my fingers. I dug out a nice white clump of thick drippy cum. I brought it to her mouth, removed her ball gag and ordered her to open. I put my fingers in her mouth and swirled my cum glob around her tongue and wiped them clean on her lips. She barely reacted when I placed the ball gag back in her mouth.

I stood and put my pants back on. I uncuffed her legs from the bed and then her wrists. I dragged her out of bed and into the den. I brought her over to one wall near the TV console. About six and a half feet up there was a large hook and loop attached to the wall. I turned her face to the wall and attached her wrist cuffs to the loop. I then blindfolded her.

"Why don't you hang out for a while" I said with a grin, "I have to do a little repackaging and red-up for my trip. You know its Thanksgiving week, right?"

I moved in behind and reached around her, fondling her little tits once more. She let out a sad little cry.

"Got to give thanks for the things we are blessed with." I whispered in her ear.

With that I stepped back and smacked her ass. She jumped and I laughed.

Before I left the room I couldn't help but again to admire my prize. I mentally compared the two images of her standing in line at the post office only an hour or so ago to the girl chained naked to the wall.

Ah yes, cold beers in the fridge, an ounce of killer weed, the Penn State game coming on in an hour, and a naked teeny bopper fuck toy at my disposal. This was going to make for a sweet Saturday. But first things first. I went to the kitchen to grab my Ronco vacuum bag sealer. Got to preserve those Superman panties before too much scent was lost.

I grabbed the rest of her clothes from the bedroom and took them outside to the burn barrel. I squirted some lighter fluid in and in a few minutes had it blazing hot. With a metal rod I held out each of her items; torn sweats, shirt, bra thing over the flames until they melted, burned and fell into the can.

I headed over to the car to process Mom. If I was going to drop her in the river I needed to strip her down completely. A naked body was the best way to remove evidence and make for quicker decomp, or rather fish food if you will. As soon as I popped the trunk and was hit with a stink. Stupid bitch must have released her bowels. Oh, did that piss me off. Fucking cunt fucked up the fun part.

I lifted her out of the trunk and threw her to the ground. I kicked her a dozen or so times in the body and bag covered head. I removed the duct tape and bag from her head. I then sat on her back and grabbed her head and twisted until I heard the unmistakable sound of her neck snapping. I felt better already. I uncuffed all her restraints and threw them in the trunk. I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her over to the side of the house. Once there I stripped off her ugly and shit stained clothes and tossed them to the side for burning. I turned on the hose and gave her a good spring cleaning, ending with me jamming the hose up her ass, giving her the biggest anal enema you've ever seen. I let go and the water squirted back out like a water fountain. Hell, a guy has to get a few laughs out of this. Yeah, that was fucking funny.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.