Brothers & Sisters
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by Lady_Luck

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A brother and his very sexy sister that he's been secretly dating since she was 12 have their first sexy contact at the drive-in with another brother/sister couple that the whole town thinks they are simply double dating the other persons sister.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Lindsay!" Logan called up the stairs to his sister, "Are you ready yet? Tyson and Julie are waiting!"

Lindsay gave herself one last long look in the mirror and turned to pull on her clothing. She had been admiring herself in the mirror, she was a little short for her age and at 16 stood only 5' in height, but beyond that she was a natural beauty. She had straight, silky blonde hair that hung to her waist and icy blue eyes. Her nose was cute and small sitting above her soft, plump and pink lips. Her teeth were glistening white and her complexion was a flawless alabaster. Her body held the same perfection with pert round B cup breasts that fit perfectly into the palm of your hand and were peaked with small, puffy nipples that were just begging to be sucked. Her small waist curved into slightly flared hips and long shapely legs between which was nothing but a patch of white blonde peach fuzz sitting above her perfect plump pussy lips. It was the body of a gymnast. She pulled on her purple and black plaid miniskirt and a black belt before debating over whether to wear underwear or not and quickly deciding that it would turn Logan on more if she didn't. "Coming!" she shouted as she pulled her black wool sweater on over top of her black tank top.

She turned and walked out the door to see Logan standing at the top of the stairs smiling at her. He looked her over and then leaned in close to her and whispered into her ear, "You look delicious tonight, Sis." and turned to start down the stairs. His warm breath on ear made her shiver and her face flushed red. She knew it wouldn't be long tonight before she was going to be soaking wet and incredibly horny. Everyone in their small home town of Chelsey thought that Logan was dating Julie and she was dating Julie's brother, Tyson. That however was not the way it was at all and is why they almost always went out on double dates like tonight. It was also the only way that their mom would let Julie go out with Logan is if Tyson and I chaperoned because she didn't trust Logan. We didn't mind, this worked fine for us anyhow.

Logan, Tyson, Julie, and I had all played together as kids. Julie and I were the same age, and the boys were a year and a little older then us at 17. We all started playing "doctor" type games with each other when we were 7 and it sort of progressed from there in private when the others weren't around. One day when we were 12, Julie confessed to me that she and Tyson wanted to have sex. I told her I wanted to wait till I was married, but that I wanted to marry Logan. And you can imagine how the rest went. Logan and I fell in love and so did Tyson and Julie.

I looked at my gorgeous brother as I reached the bottom of the stairs and smiled. He was so handsome with shaggy dirty blonde hair that kind of stuck out in that snowboarder type of way. The same blue eyes I had with a strong square jaw and perfect kissable mouth. His skin was lightly tanned as he spent alot more time out doors and his body was lean and muscular, the body of a true athlete. He was much taller then her standing at 5'10 and could easily pick her up with one hand. He was the best looking guy in Chelsey, followed very closely by Tyson. He gave her a wink as they shouted goodbye to their parents and headed for Logan's car.


Logan looked down at his sister who was snuggled next to him in the driver's seat of the car at the drive-in movie theatre, and smiled. God she's hot, he thought to himself. The way her hair fell down her chest and into her cleavage, was making his cock throb every time he looked at it. And Lindsay knew he was hard. She had always been very adamant about not wanting to have sex until she was married and he respected that because he knew she would be marrying him, even if they had to run away and change their names to do it. He could wait because he loved his sister more then anything else in this world. But god damn she teased him so much and wouldn't even let him touch her anywhere besides her breasts and he had to be over the clothes. And the fact that Tyson and Julie were having sex in the back seat and all the gasping and moaning wasn't helping him any. He leaned in and kissed her neck, his hand sliding over her stomach and around her waist, stroking her softly as he purred into her ear and whispered pleadingly, "Please, Lindsay ... I promise we won't have sex but I just ... want to touch you."

She was so damn worked up and horny right now she needed to get off and badly. She loved him, she was going to marry him and he promised they wouldn't have sex. So why not? "Ok." she whispered back, "You can touch me." They had been making out for the past 45 minutes listening to gasping and moaning and sex sounds from the back seat and she couldn't stand it anymore. She needed to be touched.

Logan pressed his lips to hers and his tongue found its way into her mouth, stroking her own softly. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into him as his hands wandered down her back and sides, stroking her skin softly. He heard her moan as she kissed him and her arms came up around his neck and she cuddled into him. His finger slid under the hem of her shirt and pushed up her soft stomach, tickling and caressing the new flesh softly and finally cupping her breasts in his palms, one in each hand and he began to massage softly. His cock throbbed as he heard her soft sigh while his tongue licked at her mouth, exploring it. Her gave her nipples a couple of light picnhes, feeling them harden beneath his fingers. Slowly he pushed her shirt up and looked down at her breasts for the first time. He admired their beauty for a moment before he leaned down and took one delicious nipple into his mouth to suck and nibble on, causing Lindsay to gasp and moan softly. He traced his fingertips slowly down her stomach as he sucked at one of his sisters taut peaks and then switched to the other. His fingers slipped underneath the hem of her miniskirt and up the inside of her thighs until they brushed against her slippery sexy, causing her to gasp again. He was shocked to see she wasn't wearing panties but decided he'd wait until later to ask her about it. He parted her pussy lips with his fingers and stroked her wet clit softly causing her to arc her back and groan out.

The sounds of the two lovers in the back seat completely faded out and replaced by the sound of his sisters gasps and moans. He rubbed her wet clit, slowly in small circles as his cock throbbed and strained against the front of his jeans. Lindsay leaned into him and moaned again, her hips now moving slightly against his hand. He watched her eyes close and the look of pleasure on her face made him want her even more. He leaned down to kiss her and she pressed her lips feverishly to his. She suckled and stroked his tongue wantonly with her own as her hands made their way under his shirt and up his back, feeling his well defined muscles and soft skin. His hands kept working on her clit as she became more and more eager, gasping and panting now. He groaned out as her hands slid between his legs and started to rub his cock through his jeans. He reached down with his free hand and unzipped his jeans, tugging them down a bit and letting his rock solid cock spring free. He moaned out as her small, warm fingers wrapped around his shaft and a drop of precum oozed from the tip. His fingers stroked her slippery clit faster, working it eagerly.

She gasped softly, "Oh ... Logan. That's so ... good." She shuddered in his arms and gave his cock a light squeeze. Hearing her moan his name made his hot, rock solid shaft pulse in her hand and another bead of glistening precum oozed from the tip. He grinned and leaned in to kiss her deeply for a moment before giving her clit a soft pinch and going back to rub it softly. Lindsay squeaked and groaned out loudly as the unexpected pinch sent her over the edge. Her eyes screwed shut and her body convulsed in orgasm and she started to gasp for breath, moaning out, "Oh Logan ... Logan ... ohhh Logannnn!" as the waves of pleasure washed through her and her juices flooded out, coating Logan's hand.

Logan watched his sister cum on his hand, her body arching toward him, shuddering from his fingers bringing her off. The sight of her cumming was too much for him and his cock jerked and he groaned loudly as jet after jet of his cum squirted out and landed on her stomach, pooling in her exposed belly button. He smiled and leaned down, kissing his sister deeply as he thought to himself that he knew he had to fuck her and soon before he went crazy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.