The Slave's Punishment Continued - Cover

The Slave's Punishment Continued

Copyright© 2011 by Imnaked4all2C-EvnU

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The slave is punished well

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery  

The slave followed the owner out. He called over one of his male workers and offered her to him. He gleefully opened his fly and put his cock out for her to lick and suck. As she sucked and licked, the Owner called over some more men who proceeded to grab her tits and cunt and feel, grope and pinch, twist and pull. In between the Owner would give her an occasional zap on her anus, her clit and her nipple tips. The workman came hard and she swallowed it all. For more fun, the owner hung her naked from the ceiling with her toe tips barely scapping the ground and told the men to spank her, and do whatever they felt a fancy for. She felt a pool cue going up her ass as the man then started waving her back and forth by the cue, her toes brushing the floor-another started pulling her nipples and clit, pulling her forward and allowing her to swing back as the man with the cue then pulled her a little back some more. The Owner stood there with a camera and taped the whole thing as she was swung naked by her ass, tits and clit then posted it to the internet. He had found her old social page and posted it so her friends could see what she is doing now. She was so humiliated but grateful the owner could do so much to teach her her place, and now there was certainly no turning back. She KNEW she was a lifetime naked slave now.

The Owner then had the men stand back, one of them holding the camera-he said "This video will be for sale later" He put a vibrator to her clit and made her have 5 or 6 orgasms. He had her masturbate in front of them, though they both knew another orgasm would be unlikely-but it was entertaining for the men and humiliating for the slave.

Later on they went home and she was chained into her cage for the night.

The male employees often came during the night and not so secretly to the owner took pictures of her. She was to pose with her cunt well exposed when they did.

After a day of two of not shaving she began to itch. A lot. The little prickly hairs started teasing and stimulating her cunt and clit. She was not to touch or scratch. The owner told her he knew this would happen and how did she like it. She said "Owner, sir. thank you for your gracious wisdom in your punishments and tortures. It has made this slave very horny and since this slave is not allowed to have an orgasm, this slave must suffer with gratitude for your intelligence. It truly is an honor to serve you. Thank you so much."

THe Owner laughed and said that is not even close to what is going to happen. The slave started to speak and the owner's face filled with fury at her disobedient attitude. He walked up, her hands were tied behind her back and he grabbed her nipple and twisted them and pulled her to her knees-then pulled her to standing. Her picked up the vibrator and seeing this, she knowingly spread her legs for his ease of access and he caused her to orgasm, then he zapped her clit, then the vibrator, then the zap on her tits, back and forth. Forced orgasms, then ol sparky on the tits. He then bent her over and inserted a large butt plug with a vibrator and told her he would vibrate when HE wanted to. she was to go into the main hall and begin her chores of cleaning the house. Every so often the vibrator would go off. Always when someone was nearby. They would look and start laughing, then slap her tits a few times. they would order her to bend over so they could see the plug and laugh some more. The Owner said that for that day, when her tits were slapped or whipped she was to beg and try to convince the person she REALLY wanted them to continue. And continue they did. By the end of the day, the chores were completed, and slave was a bit tired, wonderfully sore tits. Again, she thought of how lucky she was to be owned by such a harsh and stern man, and with no possibility of anything ever changing. Her life was set. A naked slave. To be worked, tortured for both the owner's pleasures and whims and for teaching her to be a better slave. Random punishments to make sure the slave knows that a slave she is. Slave's lot to be humiliated at every opportunity, reminded of her place under the heel of all adults free or slave, to be a plaything, emphasis on thing for all men, and a whipping post for the angry wives who have no other outlet but to lie to have the slave punished and tortured for their own angers to their husband. A slave who has no rights and expects no rights, silent and submissive. A slave who's only allowable expression is better service and gratitude for the honor of being owned and punished by a very harsh and cruel man forever. this owner was rich and powerful in his country. He had plenty of time to invent new tortures and loved spending all the time he could humiliating the slave, getting hard punishing the slave and having the slave suck, be fucked and anally humiliated. Keeping the slave naked is how it works and in front of clothed men was half the fun for the owner and a learning humiliation for slave.

Slave was meditating on this joy when the owner awakened her, readjusted her shackles and had her crawl naked to his car. They went to his office where in his private office there was a cage, shackles a chair with no seat, a shower stall, a toilet room with no door and a table with all kinds of implements of torture on it. Whips, pliers, electrical devices, alligator clips, clothes pins, assorted butt plugs, suction devices, ropes and much, much more.

She crawled on the owner's orders into the cage and stood up to be shackled spread eagle. Cunt wide open to view. There was a small bar and stools along one wall facing the naked spread slave. After about an hour there was a knock on the door. The owner said "I want NONE of your selfish disobedience! You are to be, what you are meant to be. Silent, obedient and punished slave." To make his point painfully clear, he grabbed his paddle and spanked her spread cunt and clit. He raised his voice to invite in a group of men. They looked at the slave and gasped, then looked at each other and smiled. They wandered over to the table and fingered the items, the cat o nine tails was popular as were some clamps. The owner asked the men to sit at the bar and have a drink. They started pouring and got more raucous. The owner then, seeing the time was right, brought the slave out, with hands tied behind her back and up to each man offered him a chance to grope, grasp and tease the slave anywhere he would like. The first man, giggled a bit and grabbed her left tit, then her right. Then he started kneading and squeezing them. He pinched a nipple and pulled it like chewing gum. Then he fondled her cunt and pinched her clit. She did her job and pushed her cunt harder into his hand to invite him to do more as a good slave should. The well trained slave looked on in gratitude for the honor of serving, never looking up as high as the man's chest, only at his crotch. The owner laughed and pushed the slave to her knees and she knew to open the man's fly without exposing his cock to the other men and begin to suck. she then stood and bent over his cock. The man's privacy and dignity must always be preserved, she has none deserved or expected and therefore blocked the view with her naked body. She sucked and licked and sucked. The other men enjoyed looking at her spread cheeks and hanging tits, her cunt showing as she bent and spread her legs as trained, a bit more than shoulder width. The owner thought she was too slow and zapped her anus with the prod. The crowd roared and whooped, so he zapped her anus again, then her tits and clit for fun. The men clapped and laughed. the owner let another man try it. He held it against her clit and ZAP! After that, the man came in her mouth and she ate it with gusto, (remember, slave has not eaten yet)she was stood up and presented before the next man who grabbed and slapped her cunt and slapped her tits a few times each. He bent his finger and flicked her nipples hard. The owner smiled. "How's that, slave?" Do you want more?" Slave replied "Thank you sir owner. Yes, please give me more. You are wise and mean business. These fine men deserve more fun with me and this slave needs to learn to serve them more selflessly. this slave deserves more punishment as this slave has been very selfish" The men were enthused and grabbed, pinched probed and slapped her tits, cunt and ass. The owner used the prod occasionally for emphasis as the slave was presented to each man one at a time for punishment and sucking them. The owner announced a lottery. The winner gets anal with the slave. The slave was bent over so her cheeks were spread out and her anus exposed and inviting. The men all took a ticket and the owner whipped her bare ass for measure. The winner was announced and the lucky man was taken into a store room with the slave who was bent over a chair. Her ass was lubed and plugged until ready for use. The winner went to the bar and drank another drink then went in the room and pulled out his hard, hard cock. He slipped it in slave's ass and began to pound. In and out, in and out, thumping against her cheeks, then faster and faster and he came in her. He was instructed by the owner to whip her ass three times to signal he was done and he did. Slave held her position as she did not have an order to move.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.