The Next One  - Cover

The Next One

Copyright© 2011 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Frank's life to date.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating  

The next week was a quiet one as far as having females in my life was concerned. All the girls had gone back to school so it was pretty much work, go home, watch some TV and read books. It did not come as a surprise when Gloria ("I'm coming home every weekend from now on") didn't show up, but I was kind of surprised when Sarah didn't, especially after telling me that she was going to do a full court press to land me.

Allison did come home and she made sure that she and her date (not the same guy from New Year's Eve) showed up everywhere I went that weekend. I think it pissed her off when I ignored her. I don't know who did what the following weekend because that was the weekend I owed the Guard and I wasn't around.

I had some time to think during that weekend and I decided that what I needed to do was pick one girl and stay with her regardless of whether she was in town or away at school. Allison was out. She was busy rubbing my nose in what she was doing, not that I didn't deserve it, but I just wasn't built right to allow myself to crawl to her and beg forgiveness. I did what I did and it was wrong, but it was also a done deal and couldn't be changed.

That left me with a choice between Gloria or Sarah and I didn't trust Gloria not to do what she had done when she first went off to Baylor. The process of elimination brought me down to Sarah, but did I want to go there? The fact that she was the boss's daughter meant that there was always going to be the possibility of danger if the relationship went wrong. Maybe the wise thing to do would be to date some others and find someone new. On the other hand, turning away from Sarah could promote the same danger that a relationship with her going bad could cause. It was another one of those "Damned if you do; damned if you don't" situations.

Sarah was smart, sexy and seemed to really want something to happen between us. I liked her a lot, but the question was could I come to love her. Gloria was also smart, sexy and had said she wanted me and I did like her a lot, but there was the trust issue (look at me – talking about trust!). My feelings for Allison were strong; stronger than my feelings for either Gloria or Sarah, but I wasn't at all sure that those feelings were love.

Shit!!! Why couldn't life be simple?

In the end I took the coward's way out. I wouldn't do anything and just wait. I'd do the equivalent of flipping a coin. The first one to make the move would be the one I would go with. Allison and Gloria had a slight edge because they both knew where I lived and Sarah only had my phone number, but Sarah had the option of showing up where I worked if only to say hi to daddy. All three knew where I usually spent my free time so all I was going to do was follow my usual pattern which was basically go to work, go home, and on some nights go out to my favorite haunts.


It was the fickle finger of fate that did it. It was a Friday afternoon and an hour before quitting time when Russ called me into his office.

"I need a favor Frank."

"Sure boss; what do you need?"

"Sarah was on her way home for the weekend and her car broke down just outside of town. She called me to come and get her, but I have a meeting with Phelps (CEO of the company) in ten minutes. I've made arrangements to have the car taken care of. Can you go and get her?"

"Of course I can."

He told me where she was and told me to go ahead and take off and he would sign me out at the end of my shift. When I got there Sarah was standing next to her car watching a tow truck hook up to it. When she saw me pull up she got a big smile on her face and hurried over to me. She got in the pickup, slid over next to me, gave me a big kiss and said:

"This worked out better than I expected."

"What does that mean?"

"I was trying to get to the plant so I would be there when you got off work. I tried calling you last night to let you know that I was coming, but I kept getting a wrong number so I thought my best bet would be to catch you at work."

"Your dad must have ESP because he grabbed me and asked me to come and get you."

I took her back to the plant and turned her over to her father after making arrangements to pick her up later to take her out to dinner

And from that point on Sarah and I were a couple.

When I arrived at six her mother met me at the door. My cock went instantly hard as she stood in front of me in a tank top and a pair of white shorts. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra and she also obviously knew that I was coming. Was it intentional? If so, why? I remembered the way she had acted at the Christmas party and again when I had picked Sarah up for the New Year's Eve party and I wondered what was up with that.

"Sarah will be down in a minute Frank. How have you been?"

Before I could say anything Sarah came down the stairs. She told her mother that she might be late and as I helped her into her coat I saw her mother looking at the tent in my trousers. She looked up, saw me looking at her and she smiled at me and licked her lips. Needless to say that when we left I was already primed for what I expected to be doing with Sarah before the night was over.

After dinner I asked Sarah what she would like to do and she said, "I want to see your apartment especially the bedroom and the sooner the better."

When we got there I found a note taped to the door and I opened it and read:

"I was here; where were you? Call you in the morning" and it was signed "Gloria."

"What's that?" Sarah asked.

"A note from a neighbor saying he has a package UPS left for me. I'll get it in the morning."

It was nasty of me, but I had occasional thoughts of her mother as I made love to Sarah for the first time that night, but Sarah burned those thoughts out of me with the second and third times and she barely left me with enough energy to drive her home. As I pulled up in front of her house she said:

"Next weekend I won't tell my parents I'm coming home and I can spend the whole weekend with you."

She kissed me goodnight, told me she would see me Saturday afternoon and went on into the house.

I woke up to the jangle of the phone and as I reached for the bedside cordless I saw the digital read-out on the clock. It was only eight o'clock and I wondered who the hell would be calling me so early. It was Gloria.

"Just calling to make sure that you are there before coming over."

"Don't bother coming over Gloria. I'm going to be busy all weekend. In fact I'm going to be busy every weekend from now on."

"What? What do you mean?"

"I'm dating a girl and she is keeping me pretty busy."

"Why? I told you that I would be coming home on weekends."

"You told me every weekend, but I don't believe I've seen you since you went back to school on the 29th."

"I'm sorry Frank; something came up and I couldn't make it."

To me that meant that she hadn't come back during my duty weekend either, but she didn't know that.

"Does that something just happen to have a male name attached to it?"

"It wasn't like that Frank."

"No matter. You weren't here so I went out by myself and while I was out I met a girl and we clicked."

"That's not fair Frank."

"Hey, I'm not the one who made promises and then didn't keep them. Got to go. I have to get ready to go pick her up. Take care Gloria" and I hung up.

I looked at the clock again and then rolled over and went back to sleep.


The next three months took on a sameness. Work during the week and Sarah every weekend. One weekend out of three Sarah would come home and stay with her parents and I would pick her up there for our dates and then take her home. The other two she came straight to my apartment and never let her parents know she was in town.

I took up bowling to give me something to do on Wednesdays and I started taking evening classes at the community college. I was happy with my job, but the longer I was there the more I saw that if I wanted to move up in the company I was going to need more than just being technically proficient. I started taking business classes and I was even thinking of going all the way and getting an Associate's Degree in Business Management.

My weekends with Sarah boiled down to dinners, movies, occasional parties thrown by either her friends or mine and a lot of time in my bedroom. Some nights we just stayed in and played cards. I could whip her almost every time we played cribbage, but she got back at me when we played gin. It was almost as if she could get inside my head and use my eyes to see what cards I was holding.

One constant was that on the weekends Sarah stayed with her parents and I rang the bell when picking her up her mother was always the one who came to the door. And her mother always seemed to flirt with me and sometimes that flirting almost seemed like she was actually coming on to me.

There was another constant. It didn't matter what parties we went to Allison would either be there or would show up shortly after we got there. It had to steam her that I just ignored her.

Sarah and I eventually reached the point where we were starting to discuss our future. Sarah was working on a degree in education and she intended to be a school teacher when she graduated. She didn't want to get married until after she graduated, but she thought that it was time to start to prepare her mother. When I asked why she said the more time her mother had to plan the wedding the better and while Sarah didn't say it outright telling me that it was time to prepare her mom was also her way of telling me that it was time for me to shit or get off the pot. I knew what she was saying so during the week while she was in school I picked out a ring and that Friday evening when she came home I proposed.

Of course telling her mother also meant telling mine.

I'd taken Sarah home to meet my parents and while my dad gave me a big smile and a 'thumbs up' my mom wasn't as enthusiastic. She was cordial, but it was obvious that she was disappointed in me and I knew it was because I wasn't with Allison. Telling my mom that I was now engaged, and not to Allison, was difficult for me. Mom took it like I expected. I could tell she wasn't happy, but she accepted it.


Two weeks after Sarah informed her parents I had a visitor. It was on a Monday about an hour after I had gotten home from work. The door bell rang and when I opened the door Mrs. Backman was standing there. She was wearing a mini-skirt, a low cut blouse and four inch heels. I went instantly hard.

"Surprised honey? Going to invite your future mother-in-law in?"

I stepped aside and she walked in. She walked over to the couch and sat down and patted the cushion next to her in invitation. I sat down and she gave me an appraising look for a couple of seconds and then she said:

"You are probably wondering why I am here; am I right?"

I nodded a yes.

"Like most mothers I want what is best for my baby. Sarah thinks that is you, but Sarah is young and impressionable. As a concerned mother I need to be sure that she isn't making a mistake. You do understand that, right?"

I nodded a yes.

"You know what I've learned over the years? I've learned that you can trace the reason for marriages that fail to the bedroom."

As she was saying this she leaned toward me and her blouse gaped open a bit and I saw that she wasn't wearing a bra. My cock was threatening to rip through my pants. In a breathy voice she said:

"I don't want my daughter's marriage to fail Frank honey and the best way to see that it won't is to make sure she gets the right man."

She put her hands on my head and pulled me toward her. Her lips touched mine and her tongue darted into my mouth. Her hands let go of my head and went around me and she kept her lips against mine as she pulled us closer together and when we were chest to chest her right hand went down to the tent in my pants. She stroked the tent pole a couple of times and with her tongue working in my mouth her hands went to my belt buckle and then my zipper. As one hand worked my cock out into the open the other took my right hand and carried it up under her skirt. Not only was she not wearing a bra, she didn't have on any panties. She got my hand against her pussy and then let go of it. I knew what was expected of me and my fingers went to work.

Did I think of Sarah as all this was happening? Sarah who? Mrs. Backman had my cock out and pointed at the ceiling. She ran her hand up and down it a couple of times and then she broke the kiss, swung over me and guiding me with one hand she sat down on my cock.

"Oh yeah Frankie baby" she moaned as she took me in, "Fuck me baby, fuck your mommy in law."

I pushed up, but I didn't fuck her – she fucked me! She rode me up and down and the entire time she moaned in my ear:

"Fuck me baby, fuck me, fuck mommy, do mommy good baby, oh yeah Frankie baby, fuck mommy."

Her mouth found mine and her tongue fucked my mouth while she fucked herself on my cock. I'd spent the weekend with Sarah trying to fuck me to death and it hadn't been eighteen hours since she went back to school so it was taking 'mommy' a long time to get me off, but I didn't think getting me off really mattered to her. She was getting off and I was guessing that is all that really mattered. She got me to where I needed – really needed – to get my nut so I pushed her off me and she screamed:

"What are you doing? Fuck me damn you, fuck me!"

I pulled her down on the floor and onto her back. I moved between her legs and pushed into her cunt and then I pounded her. I was nailing her hard and fast and she was crying, "Oh yes, oh God yes, fuck me fuck me fuck meeee..."

I did and I did it as hard as I could.

"Oh yes baby yes; fuck mommy baby, fuck mommy."

I was on the ragged edge of cumming, but was still in control enough to say:

"I'm gonna cum; are you protected?"

"In me baby, I want it in me. Cum in mommy baby, cum in mommy."

As I pumped my sperm into her I had a weird thought. What if she wasn't protected and I got her pregnant and then married her daughter and got her pregnant right away. Wife and mother-in-law carrying my babies at the same time. How far out would that be?

When I was drained I started to pull out, but Mrs. Backman clutched me and held me in place as she worked at catching her breath. Finally, when I was a soft as a cooked noodle, her arms and legs fell away. I got up and looked down at her as she looked up at me. She smiled.

"Not bad baby, not bad at all. Surprised to find out your new mommy-in-law is a cock loving slut?" Before I could answer she said, "Of course you aren't. You knew it when you pushed your cock into my leg at the Christmas party and I didn't pull away. The question is can you handle the two of us? Sarah and me?"

She got up on her knees and reached for my soft cock. It twitched as her hand wrapped around it and she giggled. "I think it likes me. I think it likes mommy." She leaned forward and took me in her mouth. A she licked and sucked on me I had another weird thought. If Allison and I had stayed together would Mrs. Ames ever do to me what Mrs. Backman was doing?

"Mommy" got me up again and then said, "Can we try a bed for the next one?"

As she slipped her clothes back on she said, "Russ bowls on Monday and Thursday and on Wednesday he goes to meetings of the Fraternal Order of Eagles. I have to be home to have dinner ready for him, but I'll be here by six-thirty. Now give mommy a kiss."

She tried to touch the backside of my belly button with her tongue and then she was out the door and gone.

When she was gone I poured myself a stiff drink and sat down on the couch. As I sipped the drink I thought over what had just happened. There was no denying that Vangie (she told me that she was either Vangie or 'mommy' to me when we were alone) had turned me on from the day we met, but never in my wildest dreams, fantasies or flights of imagination had I ever expected what had just happened to occur. And if I understood correctly what she had said it was going to happen again on Wednesday and Thursday. Oh man!

As I finished my drink I had another thought. As much as I had sweated over what Russ might do to me because of his daughter now I had to sweat over his wife too. But damn! The woman was a major turn on and superb pussy.

And there was one more disturbing thought as I lay in bed staring up at the ceiling trying to fall asleep. It was the realization that I was a dyed in the wool asshole. I had screwed Gloria while Allison was gone; I had screwed Sarah while Gloria was gone and now I had screwed around on Sarah behind her back and with her own mother no less. Add to that I was also stabbing my boss in the back by fucking his wife. I fell into a troubled sleep.


Tuesday morning as I was walking to my test bench Russ stuck his head out of his office and said:

"I need to see you Frank."

Can you say panic? He knew!

He knew what had happened at my place the previous night. I hesitated. If I went into his office the best he could do was fire me and the worst would be killing me. I thought of running for the door and avoiding either outcome, but then I thought "You might be an asshole Frank, but you don't have to be a cowardly one." I took a deep breath and then went into his office to face him.

Russ pointed at a chair and told me to take a seat. I sat down and looked at him. He sat on the other side of his desk looking at me and the one thing that registered was that there was no anger in his face. I didn't see any murderous intent.

"You have been a good technician Frank and I hate to lose you, but, and I'm sure that you will understand, we just can't work together any more."

I was amazed at how calm he was taking it. I went bananas over Allison just dating another guy when I was gone and here was Russ being calm even though I had fucked both his wife and his daughter. I sat there waiting for him to tell me to go to personnel and pick up my final check when he said:

"You have some time yet before you have to make your move. The Policy and Procedures Manual doesn't say anything about relatives working for the company it only says that a relative can't work under the supervision of another relative and we won't be related until you and Sarah are actually married so you have months yet to go through job postings on the company's internal website to find something that you might want to put in for."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.