A Teacher and Her Student, a Forbidden Love - Cover

A Teacher and Her Student, a Forbidden Love

Copyright© 2011 by Storm

Chapter 16: An unfortunate mistake

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 16: An unfortunate mistake - A teacher falls slowly in love with her student, but she's torn between her feelings and her conscience. After all, it's forbidden by law for a teacher to have a romantic affair with a student. Will love conquer all, or will the law keep them apart? (Inspired by a real life story.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   Slow  

At the start of the school year, Alice was happy to learn that she'd be teaching John's class again and not just two hours a week, but three!

She had them the last two hours Tuesdays and the second hour on Thursdays. This meant that she could at least spent some time with John every Tuesday after classes and Thursdays, though more difficult, still had potential too.

After the second hour the students had a fifteen minute break and this would allow Alice to spend some time with John, though probably not every Thursday, since then his classmates would grow suspicious.

Though it was very frustrating, the both of them adapted to their new schedules. It wasn't like they really had a choice in that matter anyway ... At least not if they wanted to keep spending time with each other.

John also managed to come over most Saturdays, though some Saturdays he had to stay at home, to prevent suspicion. Especially Alice had a hard time dealing with the secrecy. Besides John she didn't have many distractions in her life and it was hard on her to keep their relationship hidden from the world. Her heart burnt with so much desire for him, that she felt screaming from the rooftops that she loved John and announce it to the whole world how great her boyfriend was.

If anything, her feelings for John only intensified by their forced separation. Alice was depressed when they weren't together and euphoric when they were. Unfortunately, they were mostly separated and her depressions started to affect her well-being. She did her very best to keep acting normal, but whenever John wasn't with her, she felt like an empty shell, in a shallow gray world. The only thing that kept her going was living from day to day, from encounter to encounter with John.


It was an autumn Tuesday when John was with her again at her home. The previous two days had been extra hard on Alice and today she had called in sick at work. This allowed John to spend two hours with her, which he would have otherwise spent in her class. The thought of waiting for another five days until they could be together again, had simply been too much to bear for Alice. She had texted John and begged him to visit her. Naturally John had been worried about her well-being and took the risk of leaving school two hours early. When a teacher called in sick, students were supposed to stay in school and self study.

John opened the kitchen door and found a crying Alice on the couch.

"Hey ... What's wrong, my love?"

Sniffing, Alice said with an unsteady voice, "It's so hard ... I don't know how I can manage the rest of the week without you, John. Sunday and yesterday I missed you so much ... I just had to call in sick today. I fear that otherwise I would have broken out sobbing for no apparent reason at some point during the day. I couldn't bear to stand the thought of you being in my class for two hours, without being able to hold you, or even talk to you in private."

Alice let out a loud sob and John took her gently in his arms, patting her back and trying to soothe her. Lately Alice had become unstable like this more often, sometimes she was crying when he came to her, but usually she would subside within thirty minutes. After she felt okay again, they would make love and cherish every minute they were together. Besides making love, they also talked a lot and John did his best to console her as much as possible.

In bed Alice had completely surrendered to him, the idea that she might lose him was too much to bear for her, so whatever he suggested was something she went along with. She had practiced her deep-throating skills on bananas, much to John's delight and two weeks ago she allowed him to take her anal virginity. It had mostly been painful on her, but at the same time it had greatly pleased John. It had been one of his favorite fantasies, to have anal sex with her, after several pictures he had found on the Internet.

Apparently all women loved it there, but Alice found out the hard way that she wasn't one of those women. Still, it had made John happy and as such it made her happy that she had pleased him.

John sat next to her on the couch, taking her in his lap and allowed her to cuddle up to him. With soft words and gentle caresses he managed to soothe her, until she was only lightly whimpering.

Eventually Alice pulled herself out of it and said, "Thank you ... I needed that."

"Anytime, anywhere, my love," John replied, giving her a soft kiss on her lips.

Alice inhaled his scent, somehow it always had a soothing effect on her and after letting out a deep breath, she finally relaxed again.

"It's just that ... It's so hard, to keep our relationship a secret to the rest of the world. I'm still worried about your mother too. Are you sure she doesn't suspect anything?"

"Yeah, I'm sure of it. If she does then she isn't letting on to it."

"And you make sure that you always delete your text messages, right?"

"Yup, every evening I delete both my inbox and sent messages folder and I make sure that I always have my cell phone with me, so that nobody can check it."

Satisfied with his answer Alice gave him a lustful kiss in his neck, after which she asked, "How about we make the most of our time and go to bed? We still have almost a full hour before you have to go home."

"Sure! I think you could use some John-loving, an orgasm always makes you feel better," John replied with a wink.

Alice nodded mischievously at him, delighted that she wouldn't have to wait another five days, before they made love again.

"Tell you what, I'll even eat you out, after I came in you. It's my special treat!" John said with a cheerful voice.

Alice cocked her ears at that and looked up at him expectantly, biting her lower lip in anticipation. She simply loved him doing that and though John still didn't prefer the taste of his own cum, it had at least become acceptable to him.

The two lovers quickly went upstairs, to Alice's bedroom. Wasting no time they immediately shucked their clothes and got busy.

After John pumped her full with his sperm, Alice looked up at him expectantly. She hadn't cum yet, but due to her anticipation of what was to come, she was really close already. John slid down her body and got busy with her clit and pussy.

Alice was very close to cumming and panting loudly, when the both of them froze in fear.

Alice doorbell had rung twice and John remarked, "Ignore it, they'll go away."

He was about to start licking her again, when the doorbell rang again, sounding very insistently.

"Damn it ... I'll have to answer it," Alice cursed angrily.

She had been so close already and to be interrupted like this was not going down well with her. She quickly pulled on a pair of panties and pulled a large t-shirt over her body. The doorbell rang insistently again and Alice had just enough time to grab her bathrobe and put that on, while she ran down the stairs.

This better be really good ... Whoever it is can expect a royal yelling from me, Alice thought, severely pissed off.

The doorbell ringing had gone to insistently knocking on her door now and Alice thought, What on earth could be so important?

"I'm coming!" she yelled loudly at the door, making the insistent knocking stop.

Pulling the door open, Alice was about to demand what the hell they wanted, but seeing who was in front of her, she immediately froze in shock.

"Miss Evans?" a police officer asked her.

"Yes?" Alice asked unsure, with a broken voice.

In front of her Alice saw two police officers and behind them stood Anna, John's mother.

"Is John Richards here?" the police officer asked her.

A dozen things went through Alice's mind simultaneously, but the only thing she could stutter was, "N-n-no..."

Asking carefully next, "W-why?"

"We have reason to believe that you are having a sexual relationship with a minor, Miss Evans. It is in your best interest if you tell us the truth."

Alice regained her composure somewhat and lied, "I don't know what you're talking about and I haven't seen John all day. I called in sick at work today and I was asleep when you rang the doorbell."

The police officer was about to say something again, when Anna burst past them and loudly yelled, "John! Are you here!? John!"

"M-mom... ?" came a careful voice from upstairs.

A fully clothed John, with tangled hair and a nervous look on his face, appeared at the top of the stairs.

"You come down here right now, young man!" Anna insistently ordered him, with an angry voice.

Having no other option, John did as he was commanded, Anna wiped his chin with her finger and smelled it.

"Oh no ... Don't tell me it's true ... You two have had sex?" Anna asked, with a voice filled with hurt.

Alice looked at the police officer, with defeat in her eyes.

"Ma'am, please come with us," the surly police officer ordered Alice.

"Eh, could I get dressed first... ?" Alice asked with a small voice, realizing that she was in deep trouble.

The first police officer looked her over and then looked at his female colleague, she nodded in approval that this would be acceptable.

"Very well, but my colleague here will accompany you, to make sure that you don't try anything stupid," the surly officer replied.

While Alice was accompanied by the female police officer, Anna was interrogating her son with an angry voice, trying to find out what exactly happened and how long their relationship had been taking place already. John didn't seem willing to answer her questions, but did so anyway with a diffident voice.

Alice was simply too shocked to do anything else but to obey the commands she was given and she dressed herself as if she was on autopilot. Pretty much all her conscious thoughts had left her and she didn't really know what to think. Somehow she realized that she might be with the police for quite a while and as such she wanted to be dressed as properly as possible.

After taking her t-shirt off, she put on a bra first. The appreciating glances her breasts received from the female officer, went by completely unnoticed. Her pussy had also started to leak cum, it was too much for her panties to contain and it must have been obvious to the female officer what the goo was, that trailed down her leg.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.