A Teacher and Her Student, a Forbidden Love - Cover

A Teacher and Her Student, a Forbidden Love

Copyright© 2011 by Storm

Chapter 13: A panoramic view

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13: A panoramic view - A teacher falls slowly in love with her student, but she's torn between her feelings and her conscience. After all, it's forbidden by law for a teacher to have a romantic affair with a student. Will love conquer all, or will the law keep them apart? (Inspired by a real life story.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   Slow  

The next morning they slept in. Like usual Alice was the first to wake up and after enjoying the warmth of their comfortable sleeping bags for a few minutes, she decided to wake John up with a blowjob.

The gesture was well appreciated and John grunted loudly, while he came in her mouth.

Licking off her lips, Alice remarked, "Yummy, nothing like a morning snack to start the day!"

John had to laugh at that and said, "Now you make it sound as if I'm some sort of vendor machine!"

"Well ... I guess you are," Alice replied with a smile, "You see, if I pull on this handle here then white stuff will shoot out and I didn't even have to throw in a quarter..."

She teasingly pressed her index finger against his anus, as she said that and threatened to penetrate his little pucker.

"Okay, okay! You're right, I surrender!" John said, in feigned shock.

"Good, I'm glad you agree," Alice replied, grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"Let's go for a swim and then have breakfast, we still have a mountain to subdue today."

"Yeah sure, sounds fine to me."

Swimming, like usual, was a refreshing event and Alice even had some fun with John in the water. His horniness seemed to know no limits and she deemed it her job to make sure he was well satiated before the climb. Luckily her soreness of the night before had disappeared and John, being his chivalrous self, made sure that she got to enjoy a good climax as well.

Both satiated, they enjoyed a simple breakfast and then broke up camp to subdue the mountain in front of them.

The climb was really magnificent, as they rose higher and higher the air became cooler and they saw the vegetation change. It wasn't uncomfortably cold, but it was noticeable. The view they got from their surroundings improved by the minute and Alice and John were really enjoying themselves.

Happily they talked about a variety of subjects and pointed out interesting things to see. They even spotted an eagle soar by, in the sky high above them, and its cries were thrilling to listen to. Naturally, they had seen eagles before, but never as close-by as this one and they could easily make out the details of this magnificent bird.

"I wonder if she has any hatchlings on this mountain?" Alice asked.

"I don't know, but I figure she does. I think it's really cool how they can see a mouse run around on the ground, while they're all the way up in the sky ... Oh, look! There it goes!" John exclaimed excitedly, pointing at how the eagle was taking a dive to the ground.

They stood in silence for a minute, watching how the eagle grabbed a prey and flew away to its nest. When they lost sight of the eagle, they continued their trip again, merrily chatting about what they had just witnessed.

On the way to the top, they also met an elderly couple, who were descending the mountain. Since it was midday already and since they hadn't had lunch yet, they decided to eat together, having a chat about the nature reserve and all it had to offer. The couple made a few suggestions about what Alice and John could visit on their way back, pointing out a few interesting landmarks that the landlord hadn't told them about.

One in particular ended up high on Alice's wish list, apparently there was a waterfall close-by, which was extra large now due to the rain of yesterday. It would take them an extra day of walking back, but that wasn't really a problem anyway, since Alice and John had taken one relax day on their way to the mountain. Additionally the last day of their hike back was over a well used trail, making traveling a lot easier.

After lunch was over Alice thanked the couple for their company and tips and they continued their journey to the top of the mountain again.

They finally reached it at seven p.m. and they quickly set up camp, so that they could watch the panoramic view without having to worry about finding their way in the darkness, after the sun went down.

Once camp was set up, they took a generous amount of time to watch the valleys and hills around them from every side of the mountain top. Especially the small lake at the foot of the mountain looked incredible. They could even see a bird diving from high above, to catch a fish and it truly felt as if they were the kings of the world, just like the landlord had said.

"I thought the landlord was joking about this view, but it's truly as great as he had said it would be. I'm glad you picked that hotel to go to, I doubt we'd have had such a magnificent view anywhere else in the nature reserve," Alice remarked.

"Yeah ... It's breath taking..." John replied softly in awe, putting his arm around Alice and holding her close to him.

Dinner that evening was another feast and this time they both had more than a single cup of Scotch. High on the mountain, the air was cooling a lot faster than in the valleys below and the alcohol helped them stay warm.

That evening they watched the sun go down, another breath taking moment, that they got to share together.

Alice squeezed John's hand, as she unsteadily said, "I'm ready..."

John looked up at her, confused for a moment. The light of the full moon illuminated her angelic face and he saw how she stared into the distance.

"I'm ready..." Alice said again, this time with more determination, while she turned her head to him and softly continued with, "to go all the way..."

She carefully bit her lip after she said this last part, watching his face for signs that gave away what was on his mind.

John's initial look of confusing slowly turned into a radiating smile. He pulled her body to him and gave her a passionate French kiss.

Alice wasn't sure whether it was the thin mountain air affecting her brains, the alcohol she had consumed, the breathtaking beauty of their surroundings, or generally all the moments they had already shared on their trip so far, but at that moment she knew that she wanted nothing more but to make love to John. It would be breaking the final taboo, the one that had prevented her from acting on her feelings all this time, but she finally decided that she simply didn't care about the law anymore.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.