A Teacher and Her Student, a Forbidden Love
Chapter 12: Making it up to John

Copyright© 2011 by Storm

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 12: Making it up to John - A teacher falls slowly in love with her student, but she's torn between her feelings and her conscience. After all, it's forbidden by law for a teacher to have a romantic affair with a student. Will love conquer all, or will the law keep them apart? (Inspired by a real life story.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   Slow  

The following morning John's alarm clock went off and woke him up. He had set the alarm clock on his cellphone to wake them when it was still dark outside. He gently shook Alice, who was still asleep. For a moment she looked confused around her, it wasn't light yet and she still felt pretty sleepy.

"Huh? What's going on?" Alice whispered, hearing how raindrops landed on the tent.

"We wanted to get a head start from Ben and Marlene, right? I set the alarm clock on my cellphone to wake us up thirty minutes before dawn."

"Ah ... Okay. But it's raining?" Alice asked curiously.

She heard how John sourly replied, "Yeah, it seems so ... This might give us some trouble with the canvas, we can't fold it up while it's still wet, since mold will form in it then."

"Oh, that's okay, I can fold it around me in a sort of poncho, it'll keep me dry and at the same time it'll prevent mold from forming. It worked pretty well on previous hikes that way."

"Smart thinking," John replied with a smile, offering her a small kiss.

Alice returned his kiss and then straddled his hips, softly rubbing her clad pussy over his already hardening cock.

"I'm sorry I was such a bitch last night, John," Alice apologized.

John let out a soft groan, enjoying the stimulation she gave him and replied, "That's okay ... Ah ... You had every right to be. It's me who should be... -groan- apologizing."

"Well, still ... Is there any way I can make it up for you?" Alice asked, with a sweet innocent voice.

"Just keep doing what you're doing and... -pant- ... we'll call it... -groan- ... even," John stammered, barely managing to say that much.

"Very well then," Alice replied, dry humping John with more force.

She regularly switched rhythm and changed her pattern, making it unpredictable for him to guess how she'd move next, but he loved every second of it. After five minutes of this he finally grunted his orgasm, Alice had been prepared for that and caught his cum in her hand, before he messed up his boxer shorts and t-shirt.

Audibly she sucked her fingers, which made his cock jump a little and she actually felt him get slightly hard again, when she remarked, "Hmm ... Yummy. You taste pretty good."

John let out another groan at that and then replied, "No fair ... You get all the snacks..."

"What? Don't tell me you wanted something of that too? Most guys are grossed-out by the idea of tasting their own cum," Alice remarked teasingly.

John let out a snort, before he said, "That's not what I meant, Miss Evans! I mean, I'd really like to taste you..."

"Ah ... Well, you could have just said so," Alice remarked cheerfully, "Just a moment..."

Alice could sense that he wanted to ask more, but she put a finger to his lips for a moment to shush him, while she moved her crotch up a bit. She stuck two fingers inside her panties, inserting them deeply inside her pussy, scooping as much as her juices up as possible. She couldn't resist rubbing her thumb over her clit for a moment, letting out a small moan as a result, before she pulled her wet fingers out of her cunt.

Next she put her fingers to her lover's lips, John, sensing that they were wet, stuck his tongue out and tentatively licked them. Once he realized what they were about, he eagerly sucked them clean. Alice felt his dick harden again below her, but they didn't have time for more games right now.

"We'll play more later, we should push ourselves as much as possible to make it to the foot of that mountain by nightfall. I want to put as much distance between us and that bitch as much as possible."

The word bitch had come out with a very venomous voice and John probably realized that she meant business.

Jumping to action he said, "You're right yes, let's get dressed first, have a hearty breakfast next, then clean up everything inside the tent and then break the tent itself up."

Miraculously, a plan that usually took thirty minutes to complete, was now done within ten minutes. Alice had pulled out a rich candy bar that really fed the stomach and gave a lot of energy. They tasted like crap, but they were ideal as emergency rations, when you needed a lot of energy and didn't have a lot of time to cook something.

Having put everything away it was time to break up the tent, John helped her with shining the flashlight on the tent, while Alice broke it off in a rapid pace. She had a lot of experience with her tent and usually putting it up didn't take her more than two minutes. Breaking it off again took a bit longer, especially in the dark, but within five minutes she was done after all.

John's timing with the alarm had been perfect, since it was almost dawn, by the time they were ready to leave. Looking over at the tent fifteen yards away from them, Alice made a hand gesture to indicate that John should wait for here a minute. Alice handed him her backpack and quickly walked over to Ben and Marlene's tent.

She heard how they were both loudly snoring and though, I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from pigs ... Well, she is gonna get what she had coming to her! Trying to steal my man ... She'll learn that hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

The frustrated look on Alice's face had turned into an evil smirk, when she thought of that last line...

She performed a nasty trick she had once heard about; by rubbing her hands all over the canvas, she made it turn into cheesecloth. Alice was very careful not to make a sound, while she diligently rubbed the cloth for a few minutes. After she figured it'd be enough to get the job done, she quickly walked back to John, still carrying her evil smirk.

John seemed curious to learn what she had done, but at the same time he seemed too afraid to ask...

Alice simply settled it, by saying, "Some things are better left unspoken. Let's go."

Nodding in agreement, John was glad that they finally got on their way.

It won't be long before the rain will seep into their tent, maybe an hour at most. They'll have quite the waking up this morning, floating around on their air mattresses, while enjoying their hangover...

She couldn't remember ever being so vengeful to anybody in her life before, usually Alice had a very sweet and caring personality, but when another woman went after John, she shouldn't expect any mercy from her and to get away with it unscathed.

John and Alice kept a steady pace throughout the day, the first few hours Alice had kept looking over her back, afraid that two angry people were running after them, but she soon realized that they'd never be able to catch up with them. Yesterday they had walked below their usual tempo, since Marlene couldn't quite match their speed. Much to Alice's annoyance they had also been roaming around a lot, Ben had refused to listen to John's suggestions for a more efficient route and kept stating that he knew best since he had been doing this since his early teens and he insisted that he had the most experience.

Taking in consideration that Marlene and Ben weren't very efficient hikers, walked slower and had undoubtedly extra delay due to Alice's malicious actions, she figured that she shouldn't be too worried about them being able to chase them down. By the time they woke up and realized that she and John were gone, the rain would have already erased their tracks and they'd be too far behind to catch up with them.

In fact, she wouldn't be surprised if they had to give up on their honeymoon early, due to their bad canvas. She did feel bad about that part, but on the other hand, Marlene had it coming to her.

I can't believe that hussy suggested a foursome! As if I'd ever let her touch my body! I bet that brute of hers would have loved to pump my pussy full with his sperm, while she stole John's virginity from me. Well hell no, they got what they deserved!

When it was time for lunch, it was still raining. Luckily John had also thought ahead and had his own poncho to keep him dry, otherwise he'd have been in a sorry state right now. Still afraid of the other couple catching up to them, they only rested for fifteen minutes, while consuming several more rich energy bars and getting a move on again soon after that. The mud didn't make for a good sitting place anyway and unfortunately there weren't any fallen trees or rocks close-by, that they could sit on.

They did have several more short breaks, but overall their pace was higher than usual. Luckily her conversations with John had picked up again and soon they were merrily chatting about everything that kept them busy and what else they could do during their summer vacation. At about two p.m. the rain front moved on and the sun finally broke through.

"It looks like we're nearly there," John suddenly remarked, pointing at a landmark ahead.

"I estimate that landmark is about one mile away from here and according to my map, the trail that leads up the mountain is two miles past it. We should be there within the hour."

"Wow, already?" Alice asked, "But it's only four p.m.! I thought we wouldn't make it there until after eight."

"Normally we wouldn't no, but since we left very early, had short breaks and really pushed ourselves we gained at least four hours. I think you can give up worrying now, that Ben and Marlene will chase us down. I saw the route they planned to take and between their traveling pace, your evil delay and their hangovers, they shouldn't make it here until somewhere tomorrow midday, if that. I wouldn't be surprised if it'd take them another day."

Alice had to grin at that and finally relaxed, she had come to trust John's accurate judgments and she had to snicker when he finally figured out what she had done to Ben and Marlene's tent. He had told her that it was one of the oldest tricks in his scouting book and they wouldn't likely be able to leave, until everything dried again, which could very well set them back for an additional day.

"To be honest, I don't think we'll see them again, until after we've already descended the mountain. We might meet them on the way down when they're going up, but I doubt we'll have to worry about them," John said, snickering in delight.

Alice had to chuckle as well, imagining a very pissed off Marlene, yelling at poor Ben and blaming him for everything that went wrong on their trip, while he'd just have to suck it up and accept the verbal onslaught. Marlene didn't strike her as the kind of woman who would seek the mistake with herself. It made Alice wonder just how long their marriage was going to last...

"By the way, I suggest we set up our camp a few hundred yards away from the mountain. There is a small lake at the foot of the mountain and since you love to swim and fish..." John said, letting his words linger.

Alice pulled him close in an affectionate embrace, passionately French kissing him.

Before he could ask, she said with a warm voice, "That's for taking such good care of me ... I love you John, I really do."

Blushing, John replied, "I love you too, Alice. You're the best girlfriend any guy could wish for and all the other men in the world don't have the faintest idea what they're missing out on."

Cheerfully, Alice remarked, "And if you know what's good for you, you'll keep it that way too ... You wouldn't want to share me with anyone, now would you?"

"Hell no, you're all I'll ever need, Alice," John replied determinedly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.