A Teacher and Her Student, a Forbidden Love
Chapter 6: Road trip

Copyright© 2011 by Storm

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6: Road trip - A teacher falls slowly in love with her student, but she's torn between her feelings and her conscience. After all, it's forbidden by law for a teacher to have a romantic affair with a student. Will love conquer all, or will the law keep them apart? (Inspired by a real life story.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   Slow  

The next several weeks went by rapidly, Alice was quickly accepted by Anna and Harry as a close friend of their son, and themselves, and she joined them for dinner each Saturday evening, after spending the midday with John. During the day Alice and John would go shopping, prepare themselves for their trip, sunbath, or in general enjoy each other's company.

Their goodbye hugs had become a sort of ritual, to which the both of them were looking forward to. John would wrap his arms around her and Alice would then meld into his embrace, softly rubbing her breasts against his chest. After a minute John would give a kiss on her neck and then they'd separate again and continue with their business as usual, as if nothing weird had happened.

The quick peck had turned into more than just that though, John seemed to kiss her neck a little longer each time and Alice didn't have the heart to stop him. She wanted to be kissed like that.

During the week she saw John on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but they could only talk very briefly then. Luckily the Thursdays allowed them a bit more time though, but even so, John couldn't stretch it too long without arousing the suspicion of his classmates and friends.

Alice was still really looking forward to teaching his class each time, but her initial nervousness had disappeared and she didn't do anything clumsy anymore, which could give herself away so easily. Even during John's class, his classmates hardly seemed to notice her frequent stares at him. She seemed much more vividly though and John had taken to defend her more actively against the boys in her class.

After he put the worst bully in his place, things seemed to have calmed down and the other students understood that their behavior wasn't wanted. Alice was especially grateful for that and it allowed her to regain a lot of the joy she had lost, in teaching his class. Some of her other classes were still causing her trouble, but John's class had been the worst of them and having things quiet down there, had helped her a lot with regaining control over her students in the other classes.

She felt a lot more secure thanks to John and she wasn't shy of letting him know that, on the few hours they could spend together on their Saturdays.

Alice had also gone from wearing her hair in a bun at school, to wearing her hair loose. John had remarked how he liked it better that way and it seemed like an easy way to please him.

During the week they would also send text messages back and forth, they were becoming increasingly more daring, but so far neither one of them had dared to act upon any of it in real life. The sexual tension between the two of them had definitely increased though, but Alice had found it too dangerous to act upon her feelings.

She might act upon them when they were camping, but right now any neighbor could peek inside and catch them doing something that they shouldn't be doing. As such she felt it was safest if they didn't do anything at all. She did, however, find it increasingly harder to keep her feelings under control and she had the impression that John was struggling just as much.

It had become a sort of ritual for them to send each other a daring text messages, before going to bed. Usually Alice masturbated with fervor after she received a text message from John. Her's were far more innocent and more along the lines of daring him to write something dirty, or writing something along the lines of "I might just let ya," but from his comments and actions when they were together, she figured he probably masturbated just as much as she did, if not even more.

They never openly spoke about their text messages though, neither wanting to break the illusion and cross the line.

Alice figured it was pretty clear to John by now that he could get away with pretty much everything he wanted, when they went on their hiking trip.

She didn't really know what to do about that either, on the one hand she felt really nervous about it, but wanted it to happen, on the other hand, she realized that once they crossed the line there was no going back and the thought really scared her.


Finally the day for their camping trip had arrived.

John and Alice waved his parents goodbye and Anna left her son some final instructions, "Now remember, no funny business, John! If I get any complaints from Alice about you, then you'll be grounded for the rest of the summer vacation. You'll sleep in your own tent and you won't bother Alice when she's not decent, you hear?"

Letting out an exasperated sigh, John replied, "Yes, mom ... I hear you. No funny business whatsoever, I'll behave and be a good boy."

Alice had to smile at their exchange and Anna, confident that her boy would behave, gave him a hug and a motherly kiss on his cheek.

The day before, Anna had inspected their camping equipment. Alice and John both had their own tent and sleeping bag and Anna had inspected all their gear, wanting to assure herself that it would be safe for him to go on the trip with her. Alice had felt nervous about this inspection, but since she didn't want to arouse any suspicion, she had let Anna do all the inspecting that she wanted to do.

Harry, on the other hand, didn't seem concerned at all and merely glanced the equipment over, before returning his attentions to Alice again and chatting with her about his plans for the cruise and how he hoped to spot some wild island girls. It had quickly earned him a poke in the back from Anna, who reminded him that the Lord would be watching over him, through her eyes and that those eyes would be paying very close attention to what he was up to!

Alice had burst out laughing at that and finally relaxed when Anna completed her inspections, and approved their equipment. She may not be much into the outdoors herself, but she came from a family who was really into camping and she had picked up many tricks throughout her childhood from her father and grandfather.

Earlier that morning Anna had told Alice how Tara had already gone to her friend's house the day before. She simply couldn't wait any longer, to spend two full weeks with all her friends, nearly unsupervised. Anna wasn't too worried though, since Tara had already proven in the past that she was a responsible individual.

After Anna gave John a final hug, she told her goodbyes and wished them a pleasant camping trip. She had her cellphone with her if emergencies came up, but Alice assured her that everything would be okay.

Alice felt really excited about their coming adventure and by the looks of it, John was just as ecstatic.

After Harry and Anna where out of sight, Alice asked, "So, you up for our trip, Tiger?"

"You bet ya!" an enthusiastic John replied.

"I already packed the car with everything we need this morning, so we can actually leave right now. Unless you still had something else to take care of, before we leave?"

John snickered, when he replied, "I think I took care of every possible situation that might come up last week already, for all I care we leave right now!"

"That's the spirit!" Alice replied, giving him a wink.

They quickly got in her car and went on their way to the nature reserve. Alice was wearing her light summer dress again, the same she had worn that Friday, when John had helped her out. John had said earlier that week how he really liked that dress and thought that it fit her really well.

He had even confessed to her how he had masturbated that night, thinking of her taking that dress off and showing her body to him. The confession had gotten her instantly damp and her nipples had rapidly turned stiff too. It was the first time that he had spoken so openly about his fantasies and though Alice was shocked, she was also thrilled at the same time. It was such a taboo subject to discuss!

Carefully she had admitted that she had fantasied about him too. Despite his prodding she didn't give him any details though, except that her fantasy had been pretty hot at the time. After that she had switched topics and she knew that John had been waiting for another opportunity to bring the subject up again.

Currently John was staring out of the window, enjoying the summer breeze that entered the car and the music that played on the radio. They made some small talk until they exited the city's border and John grew quiet after that, while something seemed to occupy his mind.

A few minutes after they passed the city's border and the amount of traffic was becoming less, he was still looking out of the window, when he casually asked, "So, did you have any interesting fantasies lately?"

"John!" Alice gasped at his boldness, squirming in her seat, "That's a lady's secret..."

John looked at her and nodded in understanding, but still softly asked, "So, did you?"

Too embarrassed to answer him directly, Alice simply nodded.

"Care telling me what it was about?" John asked interested, she seemed to have his full attention now.

Softly Alice said, "Well, it's kind of embarrassing..."

"You can tell me, I'd never make fun of you..." John reassured her.

Alice let out a soft sigh, but then replied, "It was about you and me, we were hiking in the forest and found a beautiful pond..."

When Alice looked at John, he seemed captivated by her words so far, glancing at his pants she also saw that he was getting hard already.

John urged her to continue, which she did, "We had forgotten to pack our bathing clothes, but really wanted to take a swim in the fresh water. You dared me to go skinny dipping and after some persuading, you got me so far that I did...

"We swam around in the cool water for a while, and then I decided to pull a joke on you and dunked you under the water. When you came up, gasping for air, I had already swum away. You quickly dove under water and swam in my direction, trying to get revenge. When you finally found me, you pulled my leg under water and our bodies touched..."

Alice glanced over at John and saw that he was breathing heavier than usual already, picturing her fantasy and how things played out.

Alice continued, with an embarrassed voice, "Well, after that one thing lead to another, and we ended up making love in the water."

"Wow ... That was quite the fantasy..." John remarked, unconsciously rubbing his stiff dick over his clothes.

Alice noticed what his hand was doing and when John saw where she looked, he quickly pulled his hand away as if he had burned it on a hot stove.

Looking at her embarrassed, he muttered, "Sorry about that. As you saw I wasn't left untouched by your fantasy..."

Smirking at him, Alice said, "That's okay. I bet you probably had plenty of fantasies yourself."

She gave him a wink to show him that she was cool with it and John relaxed again. Switching topics they talked about their camping trip again, but John seemed absentminded and Alice figured he was still thinking about her fantasy. Soon the discussion turned quiet again, both occupied by their own thoughts and enjoying the view outside.

After driving for two hours Alice announced that it was time for a break, it was already eleven a.m. and she was growing pretty hungry. She heard how John's stomach grumbled too and he wasn't shy of letting her know that he didn't mind the interruption.

They left the interstate when they saw the sign of a nearby parking lot with picnic facilities and toilets.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.