A Teacher and Her Student, a Forbidden Love
Chapter 4: Sunbathing

Copyright© 2011 by Storm

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4: Sunbathing - A teacher falls slowly in love with her student, but she's torn between her feelings and her conscience. After all, it's forbidden by law for a teacher to have a romantic affair with a student. Will love conquer all, or will the law keep them apart? (Inspired by a real life story.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   Slow  

Alice woke up relatively early, at nine a.m. It was finally Saturday and yesterday she had taken care of a lot of chores already, but there were still some things she wanted to do. For one, she wanted to buy a new bottle of Bacardi rum.

John had really liked it last week and she didn't want to disappoint him. She also wanted to look her very best for him. Today seemed like it would be a warm and sunny day and there would definitely be sunbathing!

When she went through her beach wear, however, she found that most bikinis were worn-out, or simply not sexy enough. Thus a shopping trip was in order!

John would come over at one p.m. and that left her with only a few hours of getting things ready.

Good thing pretty much everything is taken care of already ... I just need a bikini and a bottle of rum, it shouldn't be too hard to take care of that, Alice thought, trying to find out if she had forgotten anything else.

Oh wait! Suntan oil! We could have some real fun with that... Alice felt her crotch get damp at the mere thought of rubbing John's teenage body in oil and quickly added the item to her mental shopping list.

Alright, so a new bikini, one bottle of rum and suntan oil ... Yeah, I guess that's about it.

The last two items were easy enough to get, but finding a suitable bikini was quite a challenge. She wanted something daring, but not too daring. It also had to look sexy and modern, yet at the same time be conservative enough that it didn't provoke in public.

Finally she settled on a black bikini set that showed lots of cleavage, yet supported her breasts well and covered them more than enough. The matching bikini panties looked really good on her too, they showed about half of her ass cheeks, but not nearly as much as a g-string would.

I guess this is about as good as it's gonna get ... The rest is either too provocative or too reserved, having made up her mind she paid for the bikini set and quickly went home for the final preparations.

Happy with her purchases, she drove as fast as the speed limit allowed her and when she returned home she saw that she still had roughly thirty minutes left.

Hmm ... I did promise John that he could help me out with some chores ... Perhaps he doesn't mind helping me fold up my underwear, that bra seemed pretty interesting to him last time, Alice blushed at her thoughts, but there really weren't any other chores left to do.

Letting him help out with something he undoubtedly liked doing, wasn't really an issue for her.

Having that decided, she cut off the price tags from her bikini and got some towels and other things ready for their tanning session.

Several minutes later she heard the kitchen door open and John loudly announcing that he was there.

"I'm upstairs!" Alice yelled back.

Moments later John entered the room and Alice was once more surprised that she felt so nervous to be alone with him in a room.

John acted rather casual though and asked, "So, what chores do you have for me? Or did you cheat again and got everything done already... ?"

"Well ... If you must know..." Alice started with a mischievous smile, "we still have to fold some laundry, but after that we have all the time of the world to work on our tan. We wouldn't want to look like milk bottles during the summer vacation, right?"

"Right ... So let me get this straight, everything is already taken care of, but folding your laundry was suddenly too much work?" John asked curiously, while cocking an eyebrow.

"Well ... You haven't seen yet what kind of laundry needs to be folded, I figured you might enjoy helping me out with this particular chore," Alice replied, still smiling mischievously.

John's curiosity finally got the better off him, while grinning he said, "Alright, show me my manly job then, wench."

Alice gasped at his boldness, but then she bowed her head and demurely replied, "Certainly, my lord."

The sexual tension was already rising between the two of them and Alice quickly felt her nipples grow stiff, while her pussy became damp. When she passed John she also saw that he was at least semi hard already, the crotch of his pants seemed a little tighter than usual.

When she showed him the sexy lingerie that they still had to fold, John approvingly commented, "Aha ... I see you did find me a man's job to do."

"I'm glad you approve, my lord."

Alice was really getting into the game now and felt herself getting increasingly more damp, she was surprised that her arousal wasn't obvious when she took a small sniff.

My god woman ... What are you doing!? This is such dangerous terrain already, it's very inappropriate to talk to a student like this! I can't believe I'm actually showing him my lingerie so openly...

John took his time with folding up Alice's lingerie. He carefully inspected each garment, before folding it up and putting it away. Alice overlooked it with a smile, John had been right that it was only a five minute job, but he still managed to stretch it to ten minutes.

He handled her underwear very delicately and openly inspected the little tags that showed the bra's cup size and its washing instructions. He made Alice blush profusely after looking her body over carefully, with an appreciating stare.

"I'd love to see you in this one, sometime..." John commented, holding up one of Alice's sexiest see-through panties.

"I bet you would..." Alice replied shyly, while she was still blushing.

"It wouldn't be proper though..." she continued with a regretful voice.

Her tone of voice made it clear that she'd love to show off her body like that to him, but that she was still struggling very much with the teacher student taboo.

If John really pressed her to show it she would likely give in already, but fortunately he let it rest, probably realizing that she wasn't ready for it yet.

"Hey, at least you get to see me in a bikini in a little bit," Alice said with a more cheerful voice, giving him a wink.

John let out an appreciating murmur, after which he commented, "And it would be proper for me to see you in that?"

"Well, yeah, I think so," Alice replied, frowning her eyebrows.

She hadn't expected him to confront her like this and added, "After all, if we were to meet at a swimming pool or on the beach, you'd see me in a bikini too, right?"

"True, true ... But what if we encountered each other on a nude beach? Wouldn't we be seeing each other naked then... ?"

His question made Alice blush even more, he had a good point there...

"Euh, I guess we would, but I've never visited such a beach before..."

"That doesn't mean you won't do so in the future though?"

Alice squirmed very uncomfortably, on the one hand she was really excited about their current subject, on the other hand, she realized that she was treading into very dangerous territory...

"Well, I might some day, but I doubt that'd be this summer already."

John seemed to sense that she rather switched subjects right now and she was glad when he did.

"Speaking of summer, do you have any plans already to go somewhere?" he asked interestedly.

"Hmm ... No I haven't really made up my mind yet. Maybe I'll go hiking for one or two weeks, I love the freedom it gives me. You can walk around in nature, do whatever you want and nobody will be there to approve or disapprove of what you do. It's very lovely to get away from the busyness of every day life and additionally it's also a cheap way to pass your time. You don't need to make reservations for a hotel, take care that you book on time, make sure that all the other details are taken care of, et cetera."

"Oh, that does sound like a wonderful vacation yeah ... Any idea where you'll go yet?"

"Well, I was thinking of the nature reserve three hundred miles from here. It's easy to reach with a half day of traveling and it's supposedly a lovely place. I haven't been there yet, so it'd be great to explore it."

"Oh wow ... It sounds like you put quite a lot of thought into it already? Hey, maybe I can come with you? I love hiking too, but my mom and dad aren't really into it and my sister couldn't stand a single hour without cellphone reception."

Alice was surprised by his question and gave it some serious thought, Being able to go on vacation with him in a secluded area, where we're not likely to encounter other people, sounds very attractive. The few people that we would encounter wouldn't even have a clue as to who we are and what our relationship would be. It would be a lovely way to spend time with John...

On the other hand, God only knows what could happen out there, between us. Then again, we're both mature right? We both have a lot of self control and we'd only be hiking right? Nothing has to happen...

Having made up her mind she smiled back at him, "That sounds like a lovely idea, John. You'll need your parents approval first though."

"Yes!" John cheered loudly.

"Don't worry about my parents, I think they'll be glad to get rid of me for two whole weeks. They've booked a cruise that they were meaning to go on for three years already, but they have trouble finding a place for me and my sister to stay. It's too expensive for them to take us too, not to mention, they wanted some time alone. My sister can probably stay at one of her friends' places for two weeks though and they won't have to worry about me either then."

"Well, perhaps you can get them to invite me over for dinner sometime soon, so we can discuss our plans?"

"Yeah, that sounds like a great idea! I'll call them right now!"

Before Alice could stop him he had already speed dialed his mother's phone number and briefly discussed their proposal.

When he got off the phone two minutes later, he remarked, "I hope you don't have any plans for tonight, I took the liberty of getting you invited for dinner!"

"Whoa, easy tiger, that's awfully fast already!" Alice exclaimed, taken aback.

Alice had preferred it if she had some more time to prepare her proposal and get some traveling guides of the area that she could show to his parents. It looks like that plan already fell in the water though.

"There is no time like the present!" John exclaimed, switching the subject to something else he had on his mind, he asked, "Now what about that tanning you promised me? I surely don't wanna get my ass burned out there in those woods, so we better start working on it as fast as possible."

Alice snickered, "Somebody here seems eager to hike through miles of mud, dirt and mosquitoes..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.