A Teacher and Her Student, a Forbidden Love - Cover

A Teacher and Her Student, a Forbidden Love

Copyright© 2011 by Storm

Prologue: Teacher and her student, a forbidden love

Drama Sex Story: Prologue: Teacher and her student, a forbidden love - A teacher falls slowly in love with her student, but she's torn between her feelings and her conscience. After all, it's forbidden by law for a teacher to have a romantic affair with a student. Will love conquer all, or will the law keep them apart? (Inspired by a real life story.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   Slow  

There are a lot of newspaper articles that involve female teachers seducing teenagers, or getting seduced by them. One way or another the parents of the boy find out about it, classmates tell on the couple, or one of the participants accidentally gives them away.

What follows is that the woman gets arrested, locked up in jail, a mug shot taken, a newspaper article published, and a public trial that follows soon after that. If she's lucky she only loses her job, if, however, she's really unlucky she could serve up to twenty years in jail.

Did you ever wonder what motivates these women to take such risks?

Some of these women are (happily?) married with children, while others are single. Other women are very popular, while again others are very lonely and looking for company. Then there are also those that are just very attracted to young men.

What I wonder though, is it really sexual abuse that they put the boy through?

More often than not, the sex is, in fact, consensual. I bet that many men who read this dreamed about sleeping with one of their high school teachers at one point or another, I know I have.

Obviously I'm against rape and non-consensual sex, if there is any kind of force then yes, it is sexual abuse. It's also sexual abuse when the teenager in question gets drugged and can't act on his own free will.

However, all those times when none of that is the case, can you really call it sexual abuse?

Is it really so wrong for two consensual individuals to love each other, or at least to pleasure each other?

I believe that a teacher has a certain responsibility to keep their students safe and not violate the trust their parents put in them. However, what I wonder is, isn't the punishment handed out for violating this responsibility too severe for the offense committed?

I'm regularly asking myself, is it justified to send a woman to jail and ruin the rest of her life, because she had a moment of weakness? Are we, as society, not punishing such a woman too bad, when the boy in question wasn't hurt, but perhaps even gained some valuable experiences? Are we becoming too protective of our children? Shouldn't they be given a chance to explore on their own?

We all know that you can't stop a teenage boy from having sex anyway. Since you can't stop it, it might as well be with an experienced partner, rather than a clumsy attempt at the backseat of a car, where he knocks a girl up and causes a whole new scale of problems for society to deal with.

I felt like writing a story about such a teacher and her student.

The story is based on the many newspaper articles that I read, and, hopefully, it will make people reconsider "child molesters" next time they read an article about it in the newspapers. I get the impression that the parents and community are often more hurt than the so called "victims", when they find out about what's been going on with their teenage sons.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.