A Day in the Life
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by slightlyjaded

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A day in the life of a chef. Any persons or events described within that may coincide with real life are entirely intended. by the way this is pure stroke, no redeaming features. For anybody that tells my co-workers about this I will be highly unimpressed with them. For everyone else enjoy. By the way truth might be stretching things a little, but only a little.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Oral Sex  

I get into work with minutes to spare.

Looking at my watch it reads 6' O clock. Times like that really shouldn't exist when you didn't finish till eleven the night before.

Probably didn't help that I went out drinking with the boys afterwards, what else are you going to do on a Saturday night? Go to bed and sleep so you're well rested for your breakfast shift Sunday morning? Yeh right.

Coffee sounds really good right now, as I go about making myself a cup to start the day.

I start sipping on the scalding hot cup. Couple of shots of black. Couple of sugars. Not a great start for your stomach, but you get used to it. Strip off my shirt in between sips, and grab my jacket.

"Yummy, that looks good."

I look over my shoulder.

Shit. Alyssa is standing right there behind me wide eyed staring at my naked back, now about half my front as well as I turned partially to see who was talking. She must have decided to come in early to get some extra work done, or something.

"Can I have some of that?" Alyssa asked as I started buttoning up my jacket.

A lifetime of getting changed in front of men and women in tight change rooms pretty much left me unfazed as I passed Alyssa My coffee cup. I knew she'd make me another one or two, once she had set up.

What I wasn't prepared for was Alyssa putting down the cup of coffee, and sweeping a hand up past the panel on the front of my jacket before I could even get the first button done up. She reached up with the other hand and pulled the jacket open, exposing my chest so she could get a good look.

Running her hands down over the sides of my abdominals, she bent her head, and lightly nipped her teeth on one of my nipples.

This was a better wake up call than the coffee only moments before I had been seriously thinking about injecting directly into my own veins.

She looked up into my eyes as she trailed her tongue across my chest, tracing the muscle definition she found there.

"You got anything for me to eat?" she asked me, smiling coquettishly.

"Depends on what you want" I replied. I was stunned by the turn around. Alyssa, "The ice Queen bitch" was running her lips over my chest and slowly trailing her hand down over my pants.

"Oh whatever you've got hanging around" she replied as she gave my stiffening crotch a squeeze.

Okay I gotta still be asleep and dreaming.

The reason the guys at work still drooled over Alyssa despite her reputation as as follows:

5 foot tall

C cup tits

An arse that just looks fantastic in tight black pants

combining to form a body that that was more curve than body.

While I was daydreaming Alyssa had gotten down on her knees in front of me, licking her lips as she undid the drawstring on my pants.

"Oh, you really do have something for me this morning"

While My head had been in never-neverland, my body had definitely been aware of what was going on as with Alyssa's angelic face looking up at me, my dick was rubbing against her lips, as she moved her head back and forth as if to get every part from the neck up acquainted with what was in front of her.

By now fully awake, if not quite mentally competent I ran my fingers through her hair, gently guiding her to where her lips were running over my member.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.