STRIP
Chapter 11: In (For A) Penny

Copyright© 2011 by Harvey Marcus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: In (For A) Penny - Rod gets chosen for a Naked In School-type program; Dad wants to help, so Mom is recruited. Then the coupling expands to friends, relatives, and innocent passers-by (not really). This is NOT your typical NIS story, because almost none of the action takes place at school, and most of the action is between students and adults.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   School  

Dick stumbled into the local dry cleaners, Chen's Best Clean, in the strip mall a couple of miles from his house. Instead of getting greeted by Mrs. Chen, a young woman wearing white buds in her ears sat at the counter supporting her head with one arm toying with her iPod with the other. Her eyes were shut as she enjoyed the private show. Dick tapped on the counter but she didn't respond. He leaned over and gently shook her. Her big eyes flashed open. She pulled the buds from her ears. Raucous noise blared from the dislodged earpieces. She paused the song - if it was a song - and greeted Dick. "Hey, what's up?"

"I'd like to pick up these items." Dick handed her two slips from his pocket.

She looked up the two unique numbers on a wall full of slips. "Here they are Mr. -" She looked shocked and pleased simultaneously. "You're Mr. Treyshun?"

Dick was hesitant in his answer. "Yes?"

Her eyes surveyed him. "Oh my god! ¬ You are, aren't you!" Her face reddened. "I'm Quinn. Rod's STRIP partner."

Damn. This was the classmate who'd been unfulfilled despite feeling Rod's cock between her thighs. Dick choked out a "Hi."

"This is so strange. I've wanted to meet Rod's folks ever since we were paired up. Your son is a real gentleman, you know?" She looked at one of the slips and hit a button that put the revolving rack in motion. She had to raise her voice over the clattering of the metallic noise. "He's never broken the rules with me."

The rules about no sex between students. Unlike his father, thought Dick, who'd cheated with at least three women. And it had only been a week.

Quinn stopped the rotating rack and knelt on her stool. Her skirt was quite short. Her breasts strained against her blouse as she reached for and unhooked a black dress covered in plastic. "Penny's or your wife's?"

"My wife's." She'd worn it to dinner the night before Rod's big announcement. God, he missed her so. Large breasts on other women had been a distraction, a novelty. But Cassi's thin familiar body was what Dick longed for.

"I would have let him, you know? Put it in. Don't think that I'm some kind of slut or something. Seems to me what they teach in STRIP is how to get really horny. For those of us who follow the rules, that is." Quinn glared at the second slip. "The other one is on the upper manual level." Quinn frowned. "I'll have to use a ladder. Could you help me? I'm scared I'm going to fall and hurt myself."

Dick nodded. "Sure."

"Duck under the counter and follow me," she instructed.

Dick bent down and waddled through the opening. For the first time, he saw Quinn head to toe. She was rather short. Her blouse was tied under pert breasts exposing a flat tummy. Her skirt was plaid and mini. Loose white stockings climbed her legs past her knees.

Her ass shook side to side as she strutted the gap between two eye-level ceiling-suspended clothes racks. Above the one on the right was a second rack, high enough to require a tall ladder for access. Quinn slid over a metal ladder that shook even without her weight. No wonder Quinn was nervous. She'd have to climb almost to the ceiling to reach the crank that initiated rotation.

"Hold on tight." Quinn took a first step on the ladder.

Dick grabbed the edge of the ladder. "I will."

Two steps up, one of her stockings fell to her calf. She dutifully bent and pulled it back up. In the process, her ass stuck out and her skirt flared. His position gave him a perfect look up her short skirt. Either her panties had shrunk or she wore a thong because her labia stuck out on both sides of a thin white cloth. Dick's cock reacted. Those were the pussy lips Ron's cock had massaged, the ones desperate to be split by an erection. Dick just happened to be sporting one at that moment.

Two more rungs up when the other stocking fell. Dick spoke up. "Let me get that." With no objection, Dick ran his fingers up Quinn's leg, pulling the stocking back into place. His hands surrounded her warm thigh. Dick snuck a gentle squeeze.

Quinn moaned. "Your hands feel just like Rod's."

"Really? He never tells me the details about STRIP training."

She approached the top of the ladder, almost within reach of the crank. "Well, we touch each other."

"Where?"

"Oh, everywhere. And we undress and rub our bodies against one another."

Dick's erection pushed against his slacks. "And how does that feel?"

"Are you kidding? Awesome." Quinn stroked the crank handle.

Dick imagined her hand on his prick, stroking it. "I read the STRIP guide when Rod brought it home. That's as far as you go right?"

Quinn rotated the crank. The line of bagged clothing moved a bit, the garments rocking. "That's as far as Rod goes. Like I said, he's a gentleman. Other couples do more when they're not being observed. Lots more." Another crank.

Dick played dumb. He knew that students were fucking. Dr. Lynnruth Heyson, one of the coordinators for the STRIP program, had spilled the beans. "You don't mean sex?"

"Oh yeah. And from what my girlfriends have told me, it's awesome." Quinn picked up the pace, which flashed her skirt back and forth. "There's more extracurricular sex now then before STRIP started. For the cheaters, at least."

Dick remained coy. "And Rod refuses to help?"

A few more cranks. "Yeah. Don't be mad at him or anything."

"No, but I feel bad. I mean, you're missing out. You should have that experience if you want it." Dick needed it bad, and if he could satisfy this young woman with urges like his own, why not? So what if she was Rod's STRIP partner? He'd already fucked Rod's girlfriend, which was infinitely worse. And he'd almost fucked Nina.

"I see your item. So you think Rod should do it? Put it in me, I mean?" Quinn cranked the line some more.

"Hell yes!" Dick knew his reply was overly enthusiastic. He toned his next comment down. "I mean, I'd do it if I were him."

Quinn rotated the handle, bringing Penny's cheerleading outfit within reach. "You would?"

"Sure I would."

"Right now? Here?"

Dick was shocked and pleased that his suggestion to volunteer was evidently accepted. "Is it safe?"

She waved Penny's cheerleading outfit like a matador's cape as she descended. Instead of seeing red, Dick was thinking pink. "We can be alone and not get disturbed." She hooked Penny's outfit on a nearby exposed nail and put her hands on her skirt hem. With a slow drag, she pulled the skirt up. Her thong came into view, small and twisted and ineffective.

"Then I'd be happy to give you the experience you desire." And fulfill his own need for an orgasm.

"I'll flip the sign to CLOSED. Then you can help me." Quinn ran to the front, skirt waving.

Dick was nervous but enthusiastic. Finally, after all of the teasing penetrations, he'd finally give and get a good fuck.

Quinn returned and stood close. He had to bend way over to kiss her. Her form and style were textbook. "At STRIP, Rod and I use a stepstool." Quinn remounted the ladder. She untied her shirt.

Small round tits reminded Dick of Cassi. He kissed each nipple, then hummed each one. "Mmmmm."

"Ooooh, that's nice foreplay. But I'm already lubricated, ever since you walked in."

Dick was anxious to mount her.

"Touch me," she purred.

Dick ran his hands up her stockinged legs, along her thighs. He snaked his hands under her skirt and held her hips. She leaned forward. Dick balanced her so she wouldn't fall. "You won't tell Rod, will you? I'm sure he'd be upset."

"Why? This is no different than if I had a boyfriend who had sex with me." She kissed Dick hard. "Show me your penis."

Dick whipped his pants open. He leaned back, his erection full and impressive. "How's this?"

"Oh God it looks just like Rod's."

He put it within reach of her small hands. "And how does it feel?"

Her hand traversed the length of his cock. "Yours is hotter. And even better, you're not afraid to use it." She lifted an eyebrow. "Are you?"

"Just watch." Dick hooked his fingers in Quinn's panties and slid them down, taking her stockings to her ankles. "Can you spread your legs?"

She kicked the panties off. They flew over Dick's head. "Even better." Quinn put one of her legs on Dick's shoulder, opening her thighs wide. For balance, she put her arms around Dick's neck.

Dick thought about Rod's reaction to him fucking Bethany. "You can't tell Rod we did this. Promise me."

"Oh, okay, I promise." She grasped Dick's cock and positioned it at her pussy. "Oh, thank you. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome." Dick hadn't done anything yet, and already he was getting kudos. Past time to give her something to remember. His cock grazed her labia.

She released one arm to reach down and guide Dick's dick. She rubbed the head of his cock against her slit and pulled it in. "Oooh, it's so fat."

Dick leaned forward so as not to dislodge her from the ladder or himself from her. He humped his hips. "Is it what you expected?"

"Even better. I can't believe I'm taking it."

She was only getting the head. Dick yearned for real fucking. "Deeper?" He prayed for an affirmative response.

"Oh yes! Hell yes. All the way!" Quinn's face was flushed.

Dick grabbed her whole body and held her to his chest. She was surprisingly light. Her legs surrounded him just above the waist. He pulled her away from the unstable ladder. Gravity helped him impale her on his cock. She accepted a couple of inches. "Does this hurt? You're so tight."

"Oh no! Not at all. You have to go deeper. Please, keep going."

Dick let her body slide against his as his cock snaked further in.

"Ohhhhhhh God. You're filling me up." She kissed him non-stop, and he returned the favor. Their saliva flew, splattering nearby plastic-shielded garments.

There was no shield to prevent Dick's onslaught of Quinn's pussy. He lifted and dropped her, over and over, grinding deeper. "This is what sex is supposed to feel like." God, she felt good, and she was just starting her sexual career.

Quinn moaned and exhaled sharply with each thrust. "I think, ooh, yes, I'm, ooooooh." Her pussy tightened against Dick's cock and she screamed. "Wowee, a vaginal orgasm! Don't stop. Keep going."

She'd had hers, and now Dick wanted his. Dick accelerated their movements, yearning for the climax he'd been denied several times that day. "Get ready." He bounced her up and down. Her small breasts wiggled like firm Jell-O.

One of the motor-driven racks began to rotate. Dick stood still, Quinn held tight, his cock at full penetration. A shrill voice called out, "Missy Quinn? Why the shop closed?" What wrong?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.