STRIP
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2011 by Harvey Marcus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Rod gets chosen for a Naked In School-type program; Dad wants to help, so Mom is recruited. Then the coupling expands to friends, relatives, and innocent passers-by (not really). This is NOT your typical NIS story, because almost none of the action takes place at school, and most of the action is between students and adults.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   School  

This chapter picks up after Chapter Five at Dick and Cassi's home, very early in the morning.

To carry the story foreword with strong emotion, I change the Point Of View (POV) character in different scenes. A scene divider indicates scene changes and possible POV changes as well.


Dick snuck out of the house before the sun came up. He didn't want to deal with Bethany, who would have demanded more sex, or his kids, who would have confronted him about the sex he'd already delivered with Bethany. Then, he would have been forced to confront them about their fucking, at least twice if Bethany was to believed.

No, these were major distractions on a day where everything had to go smoothly. It was a better idea to shower and dress for work at the health club on the main floor of the high-rise office tower in which his company leased several floors. As an employee, he had access to the basic facilities, but none of the workout classes or equipment without paying a monthly fee. All he wanted to use was the locker room.

Traffic was light, and he scored an excellent parking space. After his shave, shower and dressing, Dick sauntered past the all-glass wall of the equipment room. At the side, his teammate and external consultant Bridget was using a stair stepper. She was wearing a thin leotard that showed off every curve, and there were plenty of them on display. Her breasts bounced with each step, and her buttocks jiggled back and forth like a Slinky. Her body was compact but very well shaped. Dick shook his head to displace and disrupt any lascivious thoughts. Hell, he'd had plenty of good sex with Bethany the previous night.

Dick went upstairs to his office with great expectations. The system integration team would be testing the simulation of their new system using a resource-sharing algorithm Dick had invented. The idea came to him during foreplay with Cassi. She was performing a two-fisted hand job. Dick mused how a second or third woman could effectively join the process. If not properly coordinated, their hands would interfere with each other and the guy in question wouldn't get stimulated to orgasm. In the shower after sex with Cassi, Dick invented a scheme that optimized the available hands and strokes regardless of the guy's size. It was a small matter to convert his technique to database updates.

Dick had been hands-on during the creation of the simulation. The test would involve a room of end-user clerks who eventually would be using the production system. Gwen had made the suggestion to involve the users, extending the value of the test as a political morale booster. Computers were set up in a conference room as a pretend work environment. A utility closet at the rear of the room had been converted into an observation room with a one-way mirror. A laptop on a small table would provide ongoing real-time statistics during the test.

Dick took up residence behind the one-way mirror before the clerks arrived. As they filed in, all of them - female - stopped at the mirror to check something: their makeup, their hair. It was a virtual beauty pageant, except the contestants weren't all that glamorous. Only when one woman reached into her sweater to adjust the breasts in her bra did Dick pay rapt attention. She seemed to delight in touching herself, her mouth open and her lips damp as she not only rearranged but fondled and caressed her own flesh. It was enough to give Dick an erection. No problem. He was alone.

Bridget, the consultant he'd seen working out downstairs, entered the room in a zip-up sweater and skirt. She introduced herself, and how the exercise was going to proceed. The task workers sat at their computers, dutifully waiting to follow the scripts that had been printed and placed at each of the desks.

Dick was shocked when Bridget walked to the back of the room and came into the utility closet. They'd be alone, together, in a small space. Damn, and he still had an erection from Miss FondleTits. Images of Bridget in her leotard kept him stiff.

Bridget absentmindedly toyed with her zipper. "So, ready for the big one?"

Did she have any idea what she was saying? She had two big ones. "Yeah. Sure. I mean, let's start the test."

Dick used the laptop to send the start instructions to all of the computers simultaneously. The script was written to test updates to a limited set of pretend customer records. Normally, this kind of congestion would bog things down, resulting in slow response at best and corrupted data at the worst. If Dick's algorithm worked, then no operator would get stuck, there would be no stalls, and the end results of the data would match the predicted results.

Response time was also monitored, although the full application had not yet been written. History had taught Dick that adding application logic in large amounts didn't have significant impact on response time. The cumulative average showed in a small box on the right side of Dick's screen. Less than two seconds.

Bridget leaned on Dick's back, her breasts against the back of his arm. "Response time looks terrific."

Dick beamed. These results were awesome.

Bridget couldn't contain her enthusiasm. She spun Dick around and hugged him tight. He felt her breasts pillow against his lower chest. As close as they were, there was no way she wouldn't detect his-

"Mr. Treyshun! Is that what I think it is?" She ran her hand down his chest, across his stomach and along the length of his bloated cock. "For me?" She cooed. "Oooh, its a big one."

The opening of the door caused a cool breeze. Gwen stuck her head into the utility room. "What are you doing?"

Bridget unwrapped herself from Dick. "I'm so sorry. I was just so pleased the results, it was kind of spontaneous."

Gwen folded her arms and scowled. "We've got a lot of work to do before we celebrate, got it?"

Dick and Bridget nodded.

"However, I'm pleased with today's results." She smiled. "I'm going to release these workers back to their normal duties." Gwen turned to leave.

Bridget blurted, "It can be better."

"Huh?" Dick was shocked. They'd beat their target, and the screen reported 100% correct data. What could be better? Was Bridget crazy?

"We can lower the response time," Bridget continued. "Let Dick make a change to his algorithm, and retest."

Dick had no idea how to make a change that would yield better results. But how could he contradict his partner, especially a consultant and Gwen's colleague?

Gwen gave both of them a hard stare. "Okay, as long as we've got the clerks here, and you can make the change quickly."

"Thank you." Bridget's voice was almost a shriek.

Gwen left and closed the door, leaving the pair alone.

"What are you thinking?" Dick waved his hands, whacking his knuckles on the rear wall.

"Change something. Anything!" Bridget paced in an area two-foot square.

Dick brought up the algorithm code on his screen. "There's nothing I can do to make this faster."

"What's this?" Bridget pointed. Her breasts hung on Dick's arm.

"That's the call for an audit of the customer record before the lock is released." This was the epiphany from his shower.

"Put the audit after the lock. That'll speed things up."

Dick wanted to ask, 'Are you nuts?' Instead he said, "That will ruin data integrity."

"There's little chance that the system will have data collisions across over one million records. Just do it."

Dick cut the code for the audit logic and pasted it after the lock was released for that record. With a few commands, the test system was updated with the new version.

With Gwen in the doorway of the conference room, Bridget went back out and told the clerks that they'd be doing the exact same tasks, in the same order, and asked them to do them at the same pace. Then she returned to the utility room.

"You're taller, so you should stand behind me. Start the test."

Dick had to lean forward to type in the commands, pressing him against Bridget's back. As the test started, Bridget reached behind and unzipped his pants. "What are you doing?"

"Its just a simulation. We're not really going to have sex. But I haven't been home for weeks, and a girl gets horny."

She pulled her skirt up to her hips. Dick's cotton-covered cock aimed at the gap between her spread legs.

This was a classic dry hump, like Dick had performed numerous times in high school, before he learned just how much better it felt naked, with body fluids for lubrication. "Like this?" Dick jabbed at Bridget's panty-covered pussy with increased enthusiasm. Was this what the STRIP students did?

"That's right, give me that big cock of yours." Bridget unzipped her sweater and brought one of Dick's hands to her chest. His fingers hesitantly palmed one of her bra-covered breasts, which was too large to hold in its entirety. God, it felt good. Dick glanced out at the clerks. They were all at a standstill, having words with each other. The screen status on his laptop showed that the final results were completely invalid, and the response time was three digits and rising. Evidently, many of the simulated transactions were blocked by others, in what was called a deadly embrace. And if Gwen found them like this, their embrace would be deadly for both of them. Dick pulled back, stuffed his cock into his pants and closed his fly. Bridget pulled her skirt down just as Gwen stormed in. "What kind of change did you make?"

"It was my fault." Bridget tried to be casual as she zipped up her sweater. "Dick told me what change to make, and I messed up. Dick's original algorithm was perfect. I shouldn't have pressed to change perfection."

Gwen unfolded her arms. Her coworker had accepted blame. "Well, I guess there's no real harm done. I'll explain to the clerks and give them the rest of the day off with pay. It'll cost a few bucks, but keep our reputation intact. Now, clean up in here and let's prepare for the detailed design meetings."

Dick looked down and noticed that his shirt tale was caught in his fly. Shit! Had Gwen noticed?

Bridget left the room without saying a word. Had he screwed up with her? Damn, and his cock was still hard, with no relief in sight. He poked the shirt material in and rezipped before returning to his office.


Dick wanted to stay in his office for the rest of the day with the door closed, but there was work to be done. He, Gwen, Bridget and a half dozen others painstakingly reviewed the detailed design specifications. It was tedious and boring for Dick, who'd authored the bulk of the material. Several times, Dick almost face-planted into his coffee cup. The stale air in the conference room didn't help. Dick tried to make eye contact with Bridget, but she kept her face in the paper documents on the table in front of her. And every time they took a break, Gwen monopolized Bridget's attention, so Dick never had a chance to speak to the woman who'd pretended to fuck him.

After facing a review of documents that he'd written, rewritten and published, Dick glanced at the clock and sighed. The day was over.

On the way to the elevator, Dick looked into Bridget's office. Gwen was at Bridget's desk. "Hey Dick, good work today. We're going to gain some momentum now, after the simulation and the design review-" She paused. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Fine."

"Were you looking for Bridget?"

"Yeah, there was something-"

"I interrupted you, didn't I?" Gwen stood and came around the desk. "Is something going on, between you two?"

"No!" Dick hadn't meant to shout, only to be firm of conviction. "I mean, no." Dick felt his face getting hot.

"Good." Gwen leaned back against the desk. "Co-workers can sometimes get involved on projects like this. A lot of emotion when you're doing a project, and sometimes that spills over. Know what I mean? It never works out well, I assure you." She closed the gap and put one hand on Dick's shoulder. "I figure if we pull this off, you're likely to get promoted, at least that's the way your senior executes are talking."

"Really?"

Gwen nodded. Her breasts wobbled a bit under her blouse. "You've got a bright future. Don't screw it up. Just keep up the good work, and I'll leave out of my reports any minor incidents that came to my attention today. Minor incidents that will stop immediately. Do we understand each other?"

Dick nodded, trying desperately to keep his eyes on Gwen's face.

"Excellent. Have a good evening."

Dick walked out. Behind him, he heard Gwen whisper, "Just my luck to get a tit-man."


Dick didn't know who would be home. Cassi, if he was lucky and she'd come to terms with her indiscretions with Rod. Bethany if he wanted to get lucky and laid. Penny and Rod, with whom he was obligated to have a serious discussion about their sexual activities the previous night. He barely had the energy to turn the key in the lock, let alone all of these complications.

"Hello?" he shouted. No response. Dick sighed. Perhaps he'd have a few minutes to relax before-

"Daddy?" It was Penny's voice, from upstairs.

Dick trudged up the stairs.

Penny was wearing a tank top and skirt. "I'm glad you're home. We have to have a serious discussion."

Dick plopped down on Rod's bed. "That's for sure." He took a deep breath. "About last night-"

Penny sat on her bed, facing him. "I spoke to my counselor today. I don't think I'm going to apply to college."

"What?" With her grades, Penny was a shoo-in for any school she chose. "What about your plans?"

"And I've notified the cheerleading coach I'll be quitting." Penny's face was dead serious.

"Penny! I know things have been difficult for the squad, but why would you-"

"And the Math Club, too. All of my activities. My counselor said he wouldn't make any of these permanent until he spoke to you or Mom, and I'd have to talk with the school psychologist."

Dick was almost in shock. "Why would you do this? It's completely self-destructive."

"No, it's just the opposite. After I see the psychologist, she's sure to recommend me for STRIP. Then I can get the same physical stimulation and sexual training that Rod's been getting." She looked deep into her father's eyes. "At school and at home."

Dick was flabbergasted. "Is that what all of these changes is about? To prove you deserves to be in STRIP?"

"A lot of the cheerleaders are going to do the same thing." Penny examined her fingernails.

"Penny, this is crazy. You've got a bright future ahead of you, and you're throwing it away for some trivial program-"

Penny leaped from her bed. "It's not trivial. The STRIP kids get all of the attention."

"So this is ego-driven? You and the other cheerleaders aren't the focal point anymore?"

"It's more than that. Why shouldn't I get what Rod is getting?" She stood defiant, hands on hips.

Dick almost said, 'Last night, you got it at least twice.' Instead, he asked, "So what can I do to change you mind? Some kind of compensation, perhaps?" Dick would have been willing to empty his savings to prevent his daughter from making a tragic mistake. "Another shopping spree?"

"No, Daddy." She took a step closer. "I want you to make love to me. You probably heard Rod and me last night. It was good - really good - but I know we can be awesome. I know you desire me. I felt your erection when I was in the shower. And I'm at least as pretty as Bethany."

"Much prettier." Dick wanted to take that back, but the horse was out of the barn. At least his penis was still in his pants, but inflating. "I thought you and Bethany had devices to take care of yourselves." If that was the case, why did Bethany keep coming to him for relief? Bad argument.

"You mean this?" Penny leaned over. Her ass almost peeked out from beneath the short skirt. She pulled her purple dildo from beneath her pillow. "This isn't as good as the real thing. Last night, I found that out. And Bethany's known ever since you and her-" She choked up.

It was obviously difficult for Penny to deal with his sexual liaisons with her best friend. "The situation between Rod and your mother boiled over. She practically had a nervous breakdown over it. And you want the same for us? No way, for your own good!"

Penny swallowed a sob. "When you and mom got married, you said you'd treat us like responsible grown-ups and that you'd treat us equal. Rod told me how Mom prepared him for STRIP, but you deny me. Don't you want me to be successful?"

"Yes, but-"

"And what Mom did worked! God, Bethany says she has to fight through other girls to get close to Rod. He's always surrounded. He's so popular now. And I'm a nobody."

"You're not a nobody. You're smart and pretty-"

"But not desirable. You don't have to put it in for me to get aroused." She put her hands behind her back, which thrust her breasts forward.

"No?"

"Bethany told me that the STRIP participants had their first genital contact this week. They called it a cameltoe slide."

"I know the maneuver. Highly susceptible to failure - of penetration, that is."

"So you won't do it with me?"

Dick didn't want to upset his daughter, but he didn't want to expand the sexual tsunami that was drowning his family and spilling over into friends and acquaintances. "No, it's for the best." Dick stood to leave.

"Wait. If you won't help me, then at least stay and watch." Penny pulled off her shirt. Either she was wearing a bra that was too small or her breasts were still growing. The skirt came off easily. In bra and panties, Penny was every red-blooded male's wet dream. Dick held his breath as Penny popped the bra, which flew at him like a wounded bird. She laid back on her bed and raised her legs to slide off her panties. She spread her legs wide, to show off her pussy. "This is how I've been taking care of myself." Her purple dildo traversed her breasts, poking at her nipples, which stood up proud. Then it slid down her belly and back and forth across her labia. "Rod was really gentle, you know? He really cares for me." Penny's moisture painted the plastic, preparing it for insertion, which happened with one thrust. Penny's hips lurched off the mattress. "And he was really hard. As hard as you are, probably." She pounded the plastic penis in and out, moaning, almost crying out. "Oh God. Oh God. I've gotta cum. You could be helping me, you know? You could be helping your daughter." She changed to a two-handed grip. "Mom helped Rod. You helped Brittany. Why won't you help me?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.