STRIP - Cover

STRIP

Copyright© 2011 by Harvey Marcus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Rod gets chosen for a Naked In School-type program; Dad wants to help, so Mom is recruited. Then the coupling expands to friends, relatives, and innocent passers-by (not really). This is NOT your typical NIS story, because almost none of the action takes place at school, and most of the action is between students and adults.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   School  

This chapter picks up immediately after Chapter Four, at Dick and Cassi's home, just before Sandy departs.


Sandy, Dick's wife Cassi's best friend since childhood, finished getting dressed after offering and delivering on sex. Her hair was still damp from their vigorous activity. "Maybe I can come by next week?"

She'd had a better time than she'd ever had with her husband Arthur, perhaps experiencing her first orgasm. No wonder she wanted another hump in the sack. "Sure." Dick checked his watch for the current date. Her return visit would be within a few days of her scheduled sex with hubby. Dick wondered if Art would notice a difference in his wife, or Sandy with him. Oh well, she could work it out with her shrink.

Dick sent Sandy away with a hug and a face bump kiss, hampered by her oversized jutting chin.

After Sandy left, Dick replaced the sweaty sheets on his king sized bed. Sandy had taken the soiled ones downstairs and put up a load, if she was true to her word. That chore complete, he changed into pajamas, leaned back on the futon, put his feet up and savored the quiet. He'd purged all sexual thoughts from his mind. Even the recent memory of Penny's semi-naked body wasn't enough to cause a rise, thank goodness. Having sex with her son drove his wife from their home. Dick couldn't image the havoc he'd cause himself if he slept with Penny. He took and released a deep breath.

A buzzer from the basement told Dick that the load of linens Sandy had put up needed changing. Dick moved the sheets and pillowcases from the washer to the dryer. Before he could get back upstairs, Dick heard the beep of his car horn. At the top of the stairs, the garage door rumbled, confirming that Penny and Bethany were back from shopping. Large numbers on his next credit card statement clouded Dick's pristine attitude.

Dick made it to the kitchen just as Penny and Bethany staggered through the door to the garage, laughing and giggling with a load of bags on their arms. Evidently Penny had not exercised restraint.

"Hey Dad. Boy, did we have fun." Penny had her arm around Bethany's waist.

"Glad to hear it. Do you have charge slips?"

She attempted to reach into her jean pockets. Dick noticed that Penny wasn't wearing the same outfit as when she left. "Did you change clothes while you were out?"

Bethany giggled. "Penny had an accident."

Penny stuck out her tongue. "It was your fault."

Dick wondered what kind of accident required an outfit change. A spilled drink? His stomach growled, so he looked at his watch. "Did you girls stop for food?"

Penny shot Bethany a glance. "We ate something." Simultaneous giggles erupted. "Really juicy. We have leftovers."

Dick didn't see any fast food bags in either of their hands.

Bethany hip-checked Penny. "We do not!"

For the first time, Penny dropped her sideways hug of her best friend. "I though I saw Auntie Sandy's car. Did she come back after dropping Mom off?"

"Yeah, she wanted to give me a piece of her mind." It turned out to be a different kind of piece.

"I hope she wasn't too hard on you."

Or Dick in her. "I gave as good as I got."

Penny waved one arm, still encumbered by packages. "That's my Dad! You know, I've always thought Auntie Sandy was a little bit fucked up."

"Watch your language young lady." Sandy was a lot fucked, after Dick was done with her.

Penny shrugged off the rebuke with a hand wave. "Bethany bought a nice demure outfit that'll please her folks."

"Do you want to see it?" Bethany held up one of the larger bags. "After all, you paid for it. I'll model it for you."

"Okay." Dick opened the fridge, looking for a snack. A pizza box caught his attention. "I'll be in the family room." He slid a slice out and took a large bite, leaning against the counter.

The two girls danced towards the staircase, swinging their purchases. As they ascended, they jockeyed for position, pushing and bumping hips. Under normal circumstances, Dick would have found their sassy behavior exciting, but he was fresh from a satisfying fuck with Sandy.

At the top, Penny turned around. "And afterwards, we can model our nighties."

Dick choked. He spit the half-chewed wad of dough and sauce into the sink. "You don't have to do that."

Penny curtseyed. "But we want to."

Bethany giggled. "We'll both change and be right down. It'll only take a minute."

Penny hugged Bethany and kissed her on the cheek. "Or ten." That made Bethany giggle even more.

Dick parked himself on the futon, the same one Cassi and Rod had used on that fateful Friday about a week ago. The previous futon cover was downstairs being dried. Dick thought about what he'd done: getting Cassi into a situation that drove her over the brink with her son, his own tryst with Bethany, conning Sandy into sex, and who knows what Rod had done with classmates. Maybe even his sister, despite what Cassi said? Dick promised himself that the debauchery would end there, that night. He resolved to avoid sex with either of them. Evidently Penny wasn't going to back off, given her 'nighty' comment. God, after seeing her in the shower and her attempted strip tease, did Dick have the won't-power? One good body slam with Sandy every week would be enough until Cassi returned, wouldn't it? Assuming Cassi was a willing partner after her return. Just to satisfy his sexual urges, he wouldn't try to coax one of his coworkers into the sack, would he?

"Mr. T?" Dick sat on the front lip of the futon and leaned forward. Bethany posed on the landing at the top of stairs. Her top was long sleeve and buttoned all the way up to the neck. The skirt was ankle length and loose. If Bethany's parents were conservative then they'd love this outfit. She came down the stairs slowly making sure not to trip. At the bottom she turned all around to give Dick a full view, just as she had in her underwear. This one was nowhere near as exciting.

Dick ran his hand over the surface of the futon. No wet spots, and Dick would make sure it would stay that way.

The front door opened and Rod sauntered in. "Dad? Where's Penny? Bethany, what are you doing here?"

"My folks told me to leave. They found the outfit I wore to school and were furious. How do you like this new one?"

"Damn, you look fantastic."

Dick agreed, but said nothing to encourage the young lady. "Penny is upstairs, changing clothes for what she calls a fashion show."

"Really?" Rod dropped his backpack where he stood. "Where'd they get the money?"

Dick raised his hand. "Guilty."

"You know, you're a sucker for a pretty face." Rod came over to Bethany and gave her a warm, lingering kiss on the mouth. Perfectly expected, since they were going together. Did Dick feel a slight pang of jealousy?

Penny scrambled down the stairs in her bathrobe. She wore some kind of black patterned hose on her legs. "Rod! What are you doing here?"

"Brent's folks kicked me out." He kept his arm around Bethany.

"It must be contagious," said Bethany. "Penny said I could stay and your dad agreed."

"Terrific!" Rod kissed Bethany again, longer this time.

"Can you guys hang on a minute? Rod, got a sec?" Penny motioned for her brother to join her, in the kitchen doorway.

Bethany stood alone while Rod and Penny conferred in a private huddle. Penny's arms went stiff and she stomped her foot. Evidently, she wasn't pleased.

Rod shook his head and walked away. "Well, I don't know about anybody else, but I'm beat. G'night."

An issue popped onto Dick's head. "Bethany is staying overnight, right?"

"Yeah why?" asked Penny.

"I'm just trying to figure out the sleeping logistics." The three kids paused and looked at each other. "Like who's sleeping where."

Penny had the first suggestion. "Since Rod and Bethie are a couple, they can have our bedroom." She sported a wide grin.

Dick knew this was Penny's way of worming her way into her father's bed, and subsequently his cock into her pussy.

Before Dick could speak up, Rod responded, "That's a bad idea. We might get tempted and then who knows? We could be ejected from STRIP."

Dick held up his hand. "You kids keep your room. I'll sleep on the futon. Bethany can have my bed."

"Fine, whatever." Rod took the stairs two at a time. The two girls watched him.

"That's not right," said Bethany. "I shouldn't be pushing you out of your own bed. I'll take the futon."

"Are you sure?" asked Dick.

Bethany brought her hands together in front of her body. They squished her breasts. "Uh huh."

Dick checked his watch. "Maybe we should all hit the sack."

Penny tugged the belt on her robe tighter. That opened the collar a bit. "But what about the fashion show?"

Dick waved her off. "You can show me later. Do have some pajamas for Bethany?"

Penny's head hung low. "She can use some of Rod's."

"Well then, I guess we should say goodnight."

Penny hugged her father while she lifted one leg and rubbed it against him like a cat using a scratching post. Dick held her so she wouldn't fall over. She dropped her leg and gave Dick a fat juicy kiss. "G'nite Daddy."

Bethany approached Dick and kissed him, soft and moist. Dick's dick was still pooped from his vigorous coupling with Sandy. "Good night, Mr. T."

"Good night, girls." Sandy had been right. Sex with her had satisfied him. He was unmoved sexually despite the hugging and kissing. Dick was relieved that there would be no fucking either of the young women tonight. Even watching his daughter's pendulum ass movement as she ascended the stairs had no effect.

Dick dug a spare pillow, an extra sheet and blankets from a closet on the main floor where Cassi stored linens. "Here you go. Penny will bring you some PJs."

She came close and wrapped her arms around him. He got another dose of passionate kisses. "Thanks so much, Mr. T. I don't know what I would have done, without you."

After Bethany was situated in the family room, Dick shut off unnecessary lights, and went upstairs. At the top, he looked back. Bethany was bent over, arranging her makeshift bed. The kids' bedroom door was closed.

He retreated to his bedroom, shut the door and made himself comfortable. In his pajama tops and pants, he slipped under the covers. Just as he was beginning to doze, the door opened. "Who is it?" he asked the darkness.

The overhead light blinded him. "It's me." Bethany stood there, fully clothed.

"What's wrong?" Dicks cock remained flaccid. He could dispatch her issue and send her back to the futon. For some sleep, he would have even traded his bed for the futon, just to be alone.

"I really want to show you what I bought." She swayed in place.

"All right. Go ahead." Then maybe I can get to sleep, he thought.

She posed with her hands on her waist turning slightly. She stuck out her chest, covered in a peach satin blouse.

Dick's cock threatened to swell but remained limp.

"See, my parents will be all over this outfit." The dark skirt was fitted but long. "And when they're not around-" She bent over and unzipped both sides of the skirt. With a widened stance, her legs peeked out, all the way to her hips.

"Nice." Both the outfit and her legs.

With a flick of her fingers, the skirt dropped to the rug. Bethany's panties flashed into view as the peach blouse waved with her hip movements. "You bought this underwear, too. You should feel the material."

"No thanks." A hand on Bethany's panties would quickly become a hand inside her panties, and Dick was desperate to avoid that result. Hopefully that was the end of the show, and Bethany would go downstairs to sleep.

"Penny told me you two didn't get together."

A euphemism for fucking. "She was making her approach just as you showed up. Not that I would have gone along, mind you."

Bethany pointed. "Maybe I should go down the hall and send her in-"

"No! That would be bad for two reasons. Me and Penny, plus you and Rod."

"You're right again. She fingered the buttons of her blouse, which seemed to come undone with no effort. She slipped it off and tossed the garment onto the bed. "Feel."

Dick groped for the blouse as his eyes fixated on Bethany's chest encased in a matching peach bra. "Very soft."

Bethany danced to an inaudible tune, swaying her hips back and forth while toying with her peach panties. She tugged at them, lowering them just enough on one side to place them with a hair of exposing her pussy, then pulled them up tight, sculpted to her labia and the inviting valley between them. The panties tilted left and right, always keeping Bethany's privates covered. Dick's cock fattened due to the teasing, but it wasn't hard enough for penetration. He thought he was done with sex, for at least a day, after servicing Sandy. Yet, there he was, lusting after Bethany but unable to perform. Perhaps it was his years of fantasy, or the memory of their first coupling, where Bethany was soft and warm and willing and grateful. Cassi was great in the sack, but Bethany was different, and that made her exciting. She slid both sides of the panties down to her slit. The bend almost tumbled her breasts from their confinement. Bethany stood and squeezed her bra-ed breasts together, tempting their escape. She tugged once more at the sides of her panties, effectively playing peek-a-boo with her crotch. "Do you like the bra and panties?"

Dick's mouth was dry. He'd just emptied his balls into Sandy. Why was Bethany trying to give him a renewed erection? Because she was damn horny. The memory of fucking her was vivid in his mind. He knew all he had to do was ask, and she'd be in bed, legs spread, a willing participant. "You look exceptional."

Bethany crawled up on Dick's bed, pushing him onto his back. On all fours, she formed a bridge over his prone torso. "I want to thank you."

"Not necessary."

Bethany glanced down at Dick's crotch area. A single front clasp prevented an avalanche of tits. "Show me your penis."

"I'm not hard." Although with very little effort, Dick was worried his condition would change.

"Aren't I doing it right?" She sat up, on her haunches on his lap. "Should I take off my bra and panties too?"

"No! Please don't!" Bethany's eyes got damp. He hadn't meant to scold. "The truth is, while you were out, I - I - took care of myself."

"You masturbated?" Bethany shook her finger at him. "Don't you ever do that again!"

"Why not?"

Bethany put her head on Dick's chest, her breasts pressing against his stomach. Her body was warm. "Because we were taught in STRIP that masturbation leaves you in a bad place, emotionally. Alone and unloved. You have two people who'll come to your assistance whenever you have needs."

One was his wife Cassi. Did Bethany mean herself or Penny? Or maybe it was her and Penny, with Cassi out of town? "Listen, Bethany, you're a very attractive young woman. Last time-"

"Was awesome." She squirmed, her almost naked body daring him to react.

"Yes, it was. But I've decided I can't do it again. Not with you, and not with Penny."

Bethany rose up on her elbows. Her cleavage got narrow and tight. "Really?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Look what happened to Cassi after she and Rod became intimate."

She nodded. "You know, STRIP has taught me many things about myself and my relationships to men. But the biggest factor in building my self-confidence was when you made love to me. It's ironic that the program prohibits the single thing that made the most important difference for both me and Rod."

"Yeah. Ironic. Let's get some sleep, okay?"

"Okay if I share your bed? It's cold and lonesome downstairs."

"Fine, but no sex tonight."

"Penny didn't give me any pajamas."

"There are some in my dresser."

Bethany got off Dick and bent over to open the drawer. Dick almost had a heart attack, viewing Bethany's sweet round ass in panties much too small to cover those round globes. She took one of Dick's PJ tops and put it on her shoulders, her back to him. She reached around and unsnapped the bra, slid it off and buttoned the front of the top. Dick got sneak peaks at Bethany's peaks in the mirror as she moved around the room. She kissed him and curled up next to her best friend's father. "Good night, Mr. T."

Dick took a deep breath. "Good night." It was good to be sharing his bed, even if it was his daughter's best friend. He didn't need sex, at least at that moment, just company of someone who cared for him.


Penny paced back and forth in her robe, while brother Rod sat on his bed, elbows on his knees. "You know what they're doing, don't you?

"Did you do it? Did you fuck Dad?" he asked.

"No, I didn't have the chance. Bethany showed up and then you came home too early - what about 'Don't come home' didn't you understand, anyway - and now they're together. I just know it."

"First of all, I got kicked out of Jake's house because his mother caught me staring at his younger sister."

"Rod! Really? There's no excuse-"

"She's kind of cute and I was horny. Still am."

"And you still won't sleep with your girlfriend?"

"Dad might as well enjoy her. Its not that I don't want to. Believe me." He rubbed his erection in his pants.

"What, that stupid rule of yours?"

"It's not my rule. Listen, kids have been booted from STRIP and even academically suspended for sex. Even if it's an accident."

Penny stopped pacing. "How can anyone have sex by accident?"

"There's this exercise we do - only the advanced folks who've mastered the other activities -"

"Show me."

"Oh no. It's too dangerous."

Penny untied her belt and let the robe fall from her shoulders. "See what Daddy bought me?"

A full-body black leotard in a paisley pattern of see-through mesh covered her from neck to ankle. Her hard nipples were visible on top. The swell of her pubis was evident on the bottom.

'Whoa! You were going to use that on Dad?"

She nodded.

"He never would have survived. I'm not sure I can. That is so hot."

Penny turned around to give Rod the full view, bending over so he could see how form fit was around her hips and ass. "But do you like it?"

"Take it off or I'll tear it off, then you won't be able to tempt Dad with it." Rod undressed as quickly as he could, his fat erection a flagpole sticking out from his groin.

"Don't damage it. Maybe I can return it." Penny slipped out of the garment, which shrunk without a body to give it shape. She raised her arms above her head. "Ta da. Now show me this dangerous exercise."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.