A Come Back
Chapter 51: Silk

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 51: Silk - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

"Thank you." I said softly, twisting my hands. Billy merely inclined his head. "I mean, I had a few things of my own of course, but nothing that would be this..." I waved at the tree where the crystal ornaments reflected the lights causing prisms to dance.

Still nervous I blew out the candles on the kitchen island. The candles in the living room I'd let stay. There were some on each table, some on the mantle. I flipped the light off in the kitchen. The tree, candles, and the fire was the only light in the living room.

He has to know what I'm thinking. I thought. I need to say something.

"When you're little, it seems to take forever to get from Thanksgiving to Christmas. Now that I'm older, I swear they are only a week apart." I moved into the room and stood behind the sofa. "Do you need anything from your place?" I asked wanting him to say something.

He gave a mild jerk of his head, hardly a shake.

"Um would you mind if I showered? I'm ... it's been a long day and..."

He inclined his head but still said nothing. God, he was going to make this as hard as he could on me.

I nodded and turned. I went upstairs with as controlled motions as I could. Inside I was racing through my mind what I had to do as fast as I could, I knew my hands were shaking. I was very afraid I'd come back downstairs and he'd be gone.

Upstairs I wrapped my head in a clean dry towel and stepped in the shower. I washed as fast as I could. I dried and stepped into the longest, sexiest night gown I had. Tonight, it's all or nothing. If I fail I fear to lose the best male friend I've ever had. I let my hair down and brushed it out. I put on the barest hint of makeup. And with a quick thought to Cloe, I added lip gloss. I think it took me all of 12 minutes flat. I took a deep breath and headed down the stairs.

Billy had turned off the Christmas music and turned on some low jazz. He'd added more wood to the fire. I noted his boots and socks were gone. The hat was gone and he'd managed to comb his hair. He looked refreshed too, my guess was he'd used the downstairs bathroom. He had a sexy five o'clock shadow thing going on. I licked my lips and stepped further into the room.

The nightgown was true silk and felt like cool liquid on my skin. It has spaghetti straps and a deep V cut for showing off my breasts well. The back was cut low, almost to my hips. From the hem to the hip on the right leg there was a long slit which not only looked good, but allowed me to walk. I went barefooted which allowed the gown to touch the floor.

He turned from the fire place and watched as I entered the room. Silent. The man wasn't going to make this easy.

"Billy?" I could barely hear my own voice, I tried again. "Billy?" I said louder.

He met my eyes.

"Tell me." I cleared my throat a bit. "Tell me you're not going to reject me again tonight, please." It took all the courage I had to ask, all my pride, I waited.

He shook his head, still silent.

I stopped fidgeting with my hands, dropping them by my side.

"Well say something damn it." The man was so easy to fight with!

"You." It was his turn to cough. "You look lovely."

I blushed and released some of the tension I'd been holding. "Oh ... this old t..." I started to joke, but stopped myself. "Thank you." This wasn't the time to be flippant.

I'd been with a lot men over the summer. I'd done things in public I'd never even dreamed of before. I had strangers looking at me not only virtually nude, but had watched me have sex. But suddenly I was more shy, more unsure and more nervous then I had been all summer.

Here we stood a room apart neither of us willing to move forward.

"I um. A drink?"

I moved to the bar feeling the silk move over my bare ass with every step. I felt my hair on my bare skin. I even felt the floor beneath my bare toes. I poured a rum and cola acutely aware of each sound, the fire crackling, the sound of ice tinkling in the glass, the fizz of the soda.

"Yeah. I think," Billy nodded. "Whatever is fine."

I made another of my own and crossed the room to him, all too aware of everything. I held out his glass and slowly his hands encircled it, looking much larger and too strong, surely the glass would shatter. I watched as he took a sip without thought, without tasting. His adams apple bobbed when he swallowed.

"Thanks." He said softly. "That really is a lovely gown." Billy placed his glass on the mantle.

What he was really asking without the words is where I got it.

"I'm glad you like it." I took a sip, then answered his unasked question. "I picked it up this summer when Cleo and I went shopping." I licked my lips wishing the tension in the room would end.

"Very nice." Billy said nodding, his hand still touching his glass on the mantle. The other in his pocket.

How often was it worn for Eddie?

"First time I've so much as taken it off the hanger." I again answered the question his eyes asked. "I like how it feels. I'll have to wear it more often."

I haven't worn it for anyone before, but now that you're around, I'll be sure to. I silently promised.

I took another sip of my rum, only because it gave me something to do.

"Let me." Billy reached for the glass and placed it next to his on the mantle, freeing my hands. "Come here."

Hands by his side he commanded me to take the first step. I did. I walked so my toes almost touched his. I looked up at his face, and waited. Slowly his right hand brushed down over my hip.

"Nice."

Did he mean the silk? Or the curve of my hip? I licked my lips and stayed still and silent.

His right hand did the same to my left hip, both hands working together as his head finally dipped down to claim my lips. My head tilted back, my lashes closed over my eyes and I melted into his chest all at once. It didn't matter, his arms were already on my bare back pulling me in. He smelled of fresh air with a light hint of leather and the scent that was all him. I made a sound like a moan and my arms went around his neck.

His kiss promised everything. It took all I had to give and gave me even more. My breasts were flattened against his chest when he lifted me on my toes, pulling my ass higher and tighter to him. I held on sure the room was tilting and I was going to fall. Breathless at last he pulled his head up looking into my eyes. Whatever he saw drew a moan out of him and he attacked my neck with passion. He bit and kissed and sucked and tried to pull me into him, his arms tight around me once more.

"Billy. Ah..." I sighed his name wanting him back, wanting him to kiss me again.

He'd deny me nothing tonight. His lips returned to mine kissing me with a strength, a passion, that I had known all along he held in check.

"Damn woman, the things you do to me." He said, his lips against mine.

I felt him slow, force himself to calm. He was kissing my jaw and my ear. I let out a pitiful whimper when I felt him move the thin strap of my gown out of the way of his lips. From my neck he kissed over my shoulder, his hand finally cupping my breast as if he'd break it. I buried my head into his shoulder inhaling his scent and reveling in his touch. When at long last his thumb found my already hard nipple I inhaled sharply. It was an almost painful electric shock that ran though out my body. He bent his head and kissed the top of that breast over the silk.

"Katrina, here?" He asked softly, once more at my ear. A shiver caused goose bumps to rise up everywhere.

"Don't stop Billy." I didn't want him to stop to take me upstairs, I didn't want to have to blow out candles and unplug the tree, I didn't want to have to let go of him. I didn't care if the house burnt down, nothing was getting me out of his arms right now.

That was answer enough. As if two minds were one he bent one leg and together we lowered to kneeling right there. Never were his hands still. He explored over my bare back, he clenched the silk in his hands and moved it over my ass before dropping down to grip my shoulders for another kiss. My hands searched his shoulders, explored his thick hair and both pushed him away and pulled him closer, I wanted him undressed but dared not let him leave me for a second. With one hand he reached for the floor, holding me he lowered me still further. Our lips connected, holding on.

When at last I touched the floor he knelt back up and ripped at his shirt sending a button or two flying across the floor.

The sight of him in the firelight like that I'll never forget. His hair was in a wild tangled mess from my fingers, his eyes were bright and fierce. He pulled and struggled to get his shirt off, in his haste it made it harder to remove. His neck muscles stood out in impatience, the cuff of his shirt was caught on his hands. His nipples were rock hard on his chest. His breathing come fast.

"Billy." I said calmly.

His eyes darted from his shirt cuffs to my face and he smiled.

"Give me a T-shirt any day." It was enough to calm him and the shirt flew to the sofa. He reached for the button on his jeans with a growl. He managed the button and the zipper and by that time I'd had enough.

"Come here." I pulled on his arms till he kissed me again.

Stretching out over me he forgot about his jeans for now. His kiss changed, softer now, and more demanding at the same time. Like having me on the floor under him he knew I wasn't going anywhere. I was now his captive and he wasn't letting me up. His lips moved down my chin over my neck and finally, oh so finally, he pushed the silk aside and sucked a nipple into his mouth.

"Oh God Billy!" I arched my back and held onto him. His tongue swirled and circled my nipple. My knee rose out of the silk through the slit and he shifted, falling between my thighs. Around and around his tongue circled me. "Billy..." I feared breathing. His hand cupped me holding me where he wanted me, the other hand cupped my other breast and my heart pounded in my chest.

Finally he released the nipple. I exhaled the breath I was holding. Only to inhale sharply when he gave the other nipple the same treatment.

My hands ran up his arms and held on to his shoulders. My world was spinning.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.