A Come Back - Cover

A Come Back

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 50: Mid December

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 50: Mid December - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

"I've got it, don't bother." Earl's voice on the phone assured me he was at the site and the heater was on.

"I'll come in if you need me to." I told Earl.

It was a very cold December for this far south. I'd guessed the mountains being so near made the difference. The site had a few people working today to do basic things that needed to be done before the next step kicked in. Then they were to head home. It was a Friday and a cold one. There was no need to push for a full day's labor.

"Enjoy Katrina. Talk to you later." Earl hung up.

Somewhere in the last few month's Earl and I had come to a happy medium. He called me Kat now, he teased and flirted with me but didn't push. We were relaxed around one another and I depended on him now. I was glad it worked out like this.

I snapped the cell phone closed and burrowed under the covers for another hour or so of sleep. I tossed. I turned. I was awake. I sighed. I was horny. It had been months now since I had sex. The closest I'd come was with Earl in the truck. Damn it. The proverbial light bulb went on over my head.

I tossed back the covers on the bed and rushed to the dresser. My toys. I smiled. I had gotten the vibrator with Eddie and hadn't touched it since. I jumped back in bed, already nude and kicked the covers to the foot of the bed. I laid down and turned on the vibrator. I placed it on my nipple. It felt wonderful.

I wondered if I should go to the job site anyway? I mean what if something went wrong? I guess Earl could call. What am I doing? Stop thinking and feel!

I had to close my mind to everything and think only of sex, thoughts which had been avoiding for months now.

Ok Kat. Last time anyone touched you sexually was Earl. Start there. I was thinking to myself Hmm the vibrator did feel good on the nipples. Remember how hard they'd been in the truck? His mouth when he sucked on them. I wonder how Billy would suck on my nipples? Would he bite? I pinched the nipple that the vibrator wasn't touching. What would Billy's body feel like once he was inside me? What's it going to take to get Billy to advance? Ohh that feels good.

I opened my legs wide.

He's there. Think of him there, standing at the foot of the bed. He's watching you now. He's got his cock out and he's stroking it while he watches you. Give him a show Kat.

I opened my legs wider still and bent my knees. I could feel my pussy finally getting wet at the thought of him watching me.

Would he join me? Would he taste me? Or would he wait, and merely watch? Stroking that cock of his.

I turned my head from side to side as the passion built, closing my eyes. I could almost see him. I moved the vibrator to my pussy and flipped the switch to medium. I avoided my clit and sunk the toy inside of me. I moaned. Even that I felt, the moan in my throat. The vibrations were causing me to clench my cunt over and over.

"Oh Yeah. Billy." I called out to him.

I wanted him to be standing there. I wanted him to want me so badly he was pulling at his cock. I wanted him to beg for me. I groaned again as I pulled on my nipple. I rotated the vibrator and felt the little silicone thing attack my clit.

"Oh my!" I exclaimed from my bed. It's different than any tongue I'd ever felt, faster and softer, lighter, but if I move it it's harder and ... ohhhhhhhhh" I moaned mentally and outloud. With a flick of the switch I had it humming on high. Unused to the toy as I was I climaxed quickly.

"Billy." I called out softly wishing it was him and not something stuffed with batteries. I clamped my legs down hard holding it in place and switched it off. I was panting and shocked at how fast and hard I'd cum.

"Did you say something Kat? Breakfast is ready." I heard Molly call from downstairs.

I groaned and slowly pulled out the wet vibrator from my cunt. Ok, this was something I was going to have to become better acquainted with. I thought with a happy little smile.

I headed downstairs wearing only a pair of panties and a tank called a 'wife beater'. Contented, for now, I sat on the island's stool and ate my breakfast.

"Good morning!" Billy breezed into the door.

I looked up like a deer caught in headlights. Billy didn't look much better. Molly smiled and set another place.

"I ah. That is, since you'll be spending the holiday..." Billy was trying to keep straight in his mind the reason for his early morning visit and take in my lack of clothing at the same time. "I thought that maybe we could..."

I glanced at Molly. With a grin she tossed her head his way and I smiled back. Ok.

I stood up and walked slowly over to Billy. I knew though the thin tightly stretched fabric he could clearly see my nipples, erect now at his arrival. There wasn't much else to hide from his view my pussy, neatly trimmed as ever pointing the direction I so wanted him to go. I put my hands on my hips and stared at him.

"Yes? What did you think we could do Billy?" I asked wickedly.

Billy took his time enjoying what I offered him. His gaze traveled from the tips of my polished toe nails to the disheveled tangled mass that was my hair this morning. His gaze rested on my lips for a moment before once more cruising over my nipples, which had grown impossibly harder and pointed right at him. His eyes locked onto mine.

"You do realize I am human?" He said with one brow up.

It was my turn. I gazed over him. His cock was a huge buldge in his jeans. There was no doubt he liked what he saw in me. He had his boots on of course. Over his shoulders he was wearing a lambskin coat lined with what looked like wool, it was opened to show a dark blue shirt, buttoned. On his head his trademark hat. On his face? A delious look that said if he moved he'd explode.

"Yes." I said simply and turned to run up the stairs.

Little did I know that presented him with an entire other view that didn't help matters. The panties I was wearing barely covered my ass and were so thin he could see through them. He groaned as I ran up the stairs.

"Breakfast?" I heard Molly ask innocently.


I didn't know what he had in mind, but it was usually a safe bet with him to wear jeans and boots. When I returned to the kitchen I was well clad and my hair was in order. Molly had managed to get him to sit and eat breakfast. I was very happy. It seems my buddy ole pal Billy wasn't as immune as I thought him to be.

"So what was it you wanted to do today?" I asked, climbing back on my island stool and finishing my juice.

"I'm not sure I haven't changed my mind." Billy said quietly, looking at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.