A Come Back - Cover

A Come Back

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 44: The Keys

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44: The Keys - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

I could walk away, with the midget clinging to my ankles. I thought for sure he'd let go, giving me the choice to leave. Did I want to? His mouth was on my shin, kissing up my leg. Giving me time to decide I thought.

Eddie came back very quickly. "Ah Baby, glad you decided to wait here." Eddie smiled and handed me a glass of punch. "Too cool you off."

Without my knowing he'd moved us around the floor to the very edge, by the punch bowl and refreshments. Right next to the Creeper.

"You're evil." I said quietly. My eyes scanning his face, over his tanned neck and bared chest.

"And you love it." Eddie said honestly meaning.

"Maybe I do." I smiled back.

The Creeper, under my legs took this as his cue, as his permission. With a deft movement he pulled the ribbon at each calf, this loosened the draw string there, allowing him access up my knees and thighs.

"Anyway, this room," Eddie began again, I tried to pay attention. "If your key is on the door, that is, is yours and everything that happens inside is for you to say. Like you're Queen of that space."

Just having the little guy under my skirts was arousing. His tiny fingers felt strange, childlike, but at the same time were experienced enough that there was no mistaking he was an adult. After petting my thighs and with pressure telling me he wanted them opened more he began to move even higher. I wondered if he was on his knees.

I held lightly on to Eddie's arm and moved my legs apart some, granting him easier access. Eddie was explaining something about being Queen. My mind however was on something happening now. And Eddie knew it. I felt the Creeper pull another ribbon, this one held the crotch of my platelets closed. I could feel his face on my thighs as he sniffed at my sex. Like a diner would smell at a thanksgiving meal before picking up his fork.

I took a sip of my punch. "Queen. Ok. Umm so why does anyone give out keys at all? Why not."

The Creepers nose had found it's way to my vulva, pressing it, and nudging it open, working it's way closer to my clit hood.

"Why not..." I started again. "Why not horde them and keep them for the Queen."

Eddie was smiling.

"That is to become Queen?" I at last managed to get out.

In the darkness under my skirts the Creeper's tongue had darted out and took one long lick of my vulva. I felt his tongue on the crisp hair of my semi shaved pussy. It made talking difficult.

"A Queen must stay in her room. Like a Queen Bee. She stays where she's placed." Eddie paused, watching my face.

I knew I had a glass face, everything I thought and felt was clearly shown. Right now I had a pair of pudgy fingers exploring my pussy. Diving in and out. He placed his fingers inside of me this moment and spread them wide, opening me. He was blowing softly inside of me. The coolness had my pussy clenching down on his fingers.

"You hear me?" Eddie asked. At my nod he continued. "I, on the other hand, with many keys can get into any door which I have a key for. If I go into one door, and what's there just isn't my style I can leave."

"Your style?" I asked, my brain catching onto one phrase.

Expertly the Creeper was lapping at my pussy, his tiny tongue found my swollen clit and was flicking it quickly side to side. Pussy juices were flowing freely and thinking was nearly impossible.

"You still with me Baby?" Eddie whispered leaning in for a light kiss.

I kissed him back, hungrily feasting on him till he withdrew. To move toward him would mean disturbing my cunt, which was, right now, far more important and demanding than a kiss. Just as I thought I would climax he withdrew a bit. His tongue left my clit and he started to kiss and bite lightly on my vulva. Each time his teeth nibbled at me fresh shivers ran over my delighted body.

"Damn. What's he doing Baby?" Eddie ran his fingers over my arm noticing how the hairs stood up with the goose bumps.

I looked at Eddie, biting my lip. I wasn't able to answer. I held out the punch for Eddie to take, sure at any moment I'd drop it. Eddie placed the punches on the table next to us and helped hold me in place, an arm around my back. The Creeper sucked at my vulva, licking with feather light quick touches merely guiding my juices into his mouth. I could feel his breathing on me, hot.

"If I walk into a room, and there is latex and a whip, well if it's not my style I move on. Another room may have a dog, licking away at a hot pussy." Eddie looked into my eyes. "It's tongue dipping inside a lovely hot cunt." Eddie teased me.

The Creeper placed his entire mouth over my vagina and sucked.

"AH! Eddie." I held onto Eddie's arm feeling the tiny tongue pressing on edge of my vagina opening, flickering and darting about at random.

"God Baby. You should see your face." Eddie whispered to me licking my ear. "You are begging to be fucked."

I shivered, Eddie's tongue now the cause, it was leaving a wet trail over my ear.

The tiny fingers below me were at work again. One rooting about tiring to find my ass hole in the dark. Using my own juices his finger was wet and had no trouble popping into my ass.

"Eddie." I hissed softly looking wildly into his eyes. "His finger is in my ass. His thumb ... God Eddie, his thumb, I think it is, it's in my pussy. He's..." I closed my eyes, my climax building fast.

"He's what? Tell me Baby." Eddie moved in front of me, his fingers now on my nipples. "Tell me Baby."

"He's pinching me through the ... ahhhh ohhh. Eddie ... through the holes ... I can feel ... Ohhhh." The little guy was not only pinching but rubbing his thumb and finger together with a thin bit of my body between them.

Whatever I was going to say was lost when his tongue found my clit again. Always a trigger for me when he flicked over my clit I lost it, my climax shuddering through me as quietly as I could make it. My body clenching down both my ass and pussy, locking tight, or trying to hold onto the tiny invading fingers. Had I not been leaning on Eddie I'd have fallen, my knees weak.

Just like that, the Creeper was gone.

"I need to sit." Eddie lead me to a cushioned chair and I sat, heavily.

"Damn girl." Eddie sat on the arm of the chair, letting me come down. I didn't come down. Now I was hungry to be fucked.

"Eddie?" I asked looking up at him. "Fuck me?"

Eddie laughed. He moved to stand before me. "Feel me Baby, you think I don't want to?"

I reached for his pants and sure enough, he had a hard on as thick as I'd ever seen it. I wondered it didn't show out of the top of his pants it was so long. I stroked him sitting on the edge of my seat, eager to blow him right then and right there. I pulled on him till he was leaning over me and I captured his mouth with my own. I kissed him hungrily feasting on him. My hands searching and trying to find a way in the period clothing.

"But no. God Baby stop." He pulled back. "I'll be back."

He walked away, painfully. I pouted and watched him go.

I wasn't alone long. Men crowded around me almost instantly. I had the insane urge to reach out and grab one in each hand, stroking, the image of Eddie walking up to me and inserting his cock while I jacked the other two off. I pulled my mind back from the dream and smiled at the men around me.

"Charlie! I'm surprised to see you here. Who's your friend?" At this point I'd take Charlie, and his friend!

"Cory, this is Katrina, Kat, this is Cory." Charlie bowed before me and stepped a small step back, allowing Cory to the do the same.

Slowly my mind returned to where I was, the party. Role playing. Ok. I shook my head. Wow. I still wasn't used to climaxing in a public place, much less having one that strong of one in public.

"Hello Cory. I don't believe I've seen you about." I said holding out my hand, which was kissed.

"Oh I've seen you." He smiled and took the seat across from me.

"Oh?" I turned to Charlie, "Would you mind Charlie, a drink please?" My face I knew was flushed, I was radiating heat.

"Yes, I remember at the pool one night, I believe you were having a key tied to your hip." Cory said, all smiles.

"Why didn't you introduce yourself." Something about his manner suggested he'd be fun.

"I had my hands ... full, at the time." Cory said. "I looked for you later. I found you, you were exiting a hot tub, you'd lost your top." Cory stared openly at my nipples. Still erect and swollen from the climax I'd just had. "Very impressive if I may say so."

I looked down. Damned if they weren't. Rock hard and at least an inch long they were no longer content.

Charlie brought me a drink, wine. I'd forgotten to tell him no alcohol. I didn't care right now. I was hot and needed something.

"You may." I was temped to tell him to touch if he thought they were so impressive. Instead I pressed the cold wine glass to each nipple, not even trying to hide what I was doing. "But what happened to your hand full?"

I looked down at my nipples again. Eddie had pulled and tugged on them so much there were out of their nest of lace, the lace having now been folded and wet there simply was no way to hide them. Not that I was inclined to anymore.

"It was time to move on." Cory said "You seem to have a drop, if I may?"

Not waiting for an answer he reached over, and all of us, as if in slow motion watched. Cory's finger touched the very tip of my right nipple a drop of water from the glass had hung there like a dew drop, his finger touched it and captured the drop. He brought it my lips and I opened my mouth to suck on his finger.

"We wouldn't want that gown to get wet." Cory said.

"No. And thank you." I said with a husky voice when pulled his finger from my mouth. I was so turned on. It seemed like the object of this game was to keep me turned on. Would it ever stop?

Cory was young, younger than myself anyway. Good looking, a true heart breaker if anyone was foolish enough to fall in love with him. He oozed sex appeal. I wondered what he had in the way of a package. I looked down at his crotch. In this light I couldn't see a thing.

"I've never had any complaints." Cory said, watching my face.

"Do you stick around long enough to hear them if there were?" I challenged.

"Ouch, Do you think I'm a love em and leave em kind of guy?" Cory's eyes with flashing with delight.

"Think no. I know it." I smiled and took a sip from my wine.

"A girl after my own heart."

Charlie now sat on my chair arm. He leaned back and blew cool air over the nape of my bare neck. Shivers and goose bumps instantly popped up all over, my body being ultra sensitive right now.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say I was being seduced." I smiled.

"Complaining?" Cory asked and moved forward inches from my face.

I was still sitting on the edge of my chair, where Eddie left me. The corset not making it easy to slump backwards. Charlie was working on the back of my neck now, kissing lightly and blowing. Cory was now inches from my lips and closing in. I touched the tip of my tongue to my lips, wetting them.

"Not at all. I merely wonder why it took you all summer." I said with a sly grin.

"Me too." Cory said and finally lightly touched his lips to mine.

"Me three." Eddie said behind Cory making him jump, Charlie too sat up, but unconcerned.

"I went to get you a drink, Baby, but it seems I was too slow." Eddie held a rum and cola, my favorite. He'd had to go across the room to the bar, where Charlie had just snatched wine from a passing waiter.

"Trade you, I really hate wine." I handed the wine to Charlie who finished it in one gulp.

Eddie said on the other side of my chair. We made a handsome foursome.

"I was just..." Cory began.

"I know just what it is you were 'just', and by all means, continue." Eddie waved his hand and watched a few of the dancers.

Charlie began to kiss my neck again.

"Ok, enough." I stood up and waved the boys away. "I'm hot and I need a moment."

Cory and Charlie left, off to the next woman sitting alone.

"I'm hot." I looked around. "Where is Cleo?" I said. I was getting agitated from being in a aroused state but not being able to move forward with it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.