A Come Back - Cover

A Come Back

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 42: Toys Toys Toys

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 42: Toys Toys Toys - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

Eddie opened the door and I stopped in my tracks, a puddle of rain water gathering below me.

"I've never been to one of these." I whispered as quietly as I could.

"Can't say that anymore." Eddie sound rather loudly, drawing attention our way.

The store was a sex store. It had sex everywhere. In front of me were aisles of DVD's that were all triple X. There were racks of magazines that were only nudes. I didn't know that made that many. Sure everyone had heard of the the money makers that boys hide under their beds. But here, here were tons of em! On the walls from floor to ceiling were sexual toys. My mind couldn't take it all in. Eddie gave me a little push in.

"Look around Don't be shy on me now." Eddie said, again I thought loudly.

I looked around at the people for a moment. There was a fat hairy man behind the counter. He was almost bald, a thin comb over kept him from being completely bald. He was in a tank top way too small for him and it was pulled taunt to show his belly button. His eyes were glued to my dark pussy. I looked to a patron of the store. He too was looking at me, my nipples really. He was about 40, nerdy with dark glasses and greasy hair. The only other person was what looked to be a stock boy. I say boy only in title. It was hard to guess his age, but looked too clean cut to be working here, I thought. He was stacking blow up dolls on a high shelf. Or had been till I walked in. I wondered how many women they got in the store. More over, how many nearly nude women walked in.

Eddie nudged me again. I glanced back to him then to the nearest wall. It was filled with cock rings. Every size, shape, color and material. Some leather, some plastic, others rubber and some, some I wasn't sure about, was that a glass one? Eddie nudged me again and nodded to another section on the wall. There, hanging in front of me were fake plastic pussies! I started to laugh and chocked it off into a cough instead. Eddie was grinning ear to ear. The next section of the wall were mini dildo's. "Butt Plugs" they were labeled as. It was my turn to grin at Eddie.

"Want one?" I challenged.

"Sure why not?" He pulled one off the wire hanger and held on to it, much to my shock. Next time I'd be careful with what I suggested to him.

"Over here. Cleo said you may want to go shopping for one."

There was an entire 10 foot section of wall devoted to dildo's and vibrators, from floor to ceiling. Talk about colors! There were black ones that were huge and veined. There were smooth neon pink ones and everything in-between those two colors! I didn't even know where to start.

"Ah ... I ... Oh my." I stood still letting my eyes skim over everything. Some even looked like animals, dolphins and worms, a few butterflies even.

"Too much? Ok let's get help." Eddie was already waving his hand over to the man on the ladder.

"Eddie..." I hissed.

He shrugged at me. "That's what they're here for." To the salesman he said. "The lady here is looking for a ... tool. She is a bit overwhelmed and doesn't know where to start." Eddie stepped back and let the man take over.

He looked me up and down and finally said, "Nice." I inclined my head in a small nod of thank you and he continued. "Ok. First thing to decide is if you want a dildo or vibrator." He paused.

"Vibrator, for sure." I said nodding.

"Borrowed one did ya?" he smiled. Somehow he managed to look like the kid next door and talk directly at the same time. "Ok. Forget the first 4 rows then." He moved his hands to row 5. "From here it's organized by size. Row 5 is the smaller in girth. How round were you looking for."

I blinked. I hadn't thought of details like that. "Ummm."

Eddie came to my rescue. "Nothing mammoth, just average." I nodded silently agreeing.

"Alright. Then avoid the last 3 rows on that far side. So now you've narrowed it down the middle." He gave me a second or two to admire what was right in front of me. "Clit stimu or not." He paused.

"ummm yes?" I guessed. Anything that tickled my clit had to be good.

"Perfect, I thought so." He went on, "Deep penetration? or again average?"

"Average." Absurdly we all said it at the same time.

"It is your first." He smiled at me and I fought down my blush. "I'd suggest this or this."

He pulled down two. One was blue and looked like the dolphin. He explained it's 'nose' flipped rapidly over the clit while the shaft, vibrated deep within. The other was more sleek and simple. It was pink and the shaft was bent, he explained to reach the G-spot while the smaller vibrated against the clit. I nodded and took that one from his hands. He went back to stocking.

I continued to shop with Eddie. There were harness and strap on dildo's and swings and even some clothing. There were whips, chains and latex. The nipple clamps Eddie added to our collection. There were condoms of every color and texture, and even flavor! There were board games to spice up a love life for couples. Cremes like those Cleo had in several flavor, cherry being the most popular it seemed. Body paints and bondage gear. Everywhere I looked was another gizmo that I wanted to explore and ask questions about.

"Edible panties?" I laughed. "Want some Eddie?"

"No thanks Baby. When I'm eating you I only want to taste you. Not some fake cherry." Eddie said loudly.

Eddie placed the few items we'd picked out on the class case. Inside the case were even more things. Ball gags, Ben Wang Balls, and potions claiming to be aphrodisiacs.

"There are things I don't even know what they're used for or what they are!" I said to Eddie in awe.

"Ah a first timer. Love those." The fat man behind the counter said, his eyes now glued to my nipples.

"Yes." I admitted freely. "What are the leashes for?" As soon as it was out of my mouth I regretted it.

"Pet's of course. You're not his pet?" The man asked.

"Pet? No."

"Oh. He was just walking you around all wet and showing you off I thought maybe..." The man let the sentence hang in the air.

"No, she's just learning sex can be fun and not all dramatic filled with distrust. I thought she'd like to show off a bit today is all." Eddie explained.

"Show off hey?" The man said with a grin.

I went back to looking in the case, pretending that I couldn't hear them speak.

"Is that for you or her." The man nodded to the butt plug on the counter.

"Either." Eddie said with a shrug. "Picked it up on impulse."

The man shook his head. "Not good to start there."

"Oh?" Eddie asked with a grin. I knew by now that grin meant Eddie knew what he was doing, even if I didn't.

"Ever use a butt plug Sweetie?"

I looked up at the salesman and shook my head, astonished I was having this discussion. Then reasoned I was standing in a sex shop in an invisible dress, buying sex toys.

"No."

"Ass virgin?"

"No." I blushed now. "But he ... umm"

"He wasn't anything to write home about hey?" The salesman said and Eddie laughed.

"Willie, Reach over there and grab me a number 3, 4, 5 and hell, 6." He pointed to the wall where the plugs were. The stock-boy, Willie moved over quickly to grab what was requested.

"I wouldn't start you at 1, cause geeze, your own damned finger is thicker hey?" He laughed at himself and continued. "Now 3 is kinda what I'd say is harmless and once it's in..." he shrugged. "you won't notice. These..."

"How do we know? I'd hate to buy every one on the shelf here to see which is best." Eddie's grin was out in full force.

"Well, let me get your name, if we're going to be discusin something so personal here."

"Eddie, and this is Kat." I nodded when Eddie said my name.

"Kat hey?" He chuckled.

"Yes, Katrina really."

"Dave here. This here is Willie." He nodded to the stocker. Somewhere around here is ole Danny. He's a regular and comes about 3 times a week. I've been thinking to add him to the payroll." Dave joked.

"Kat, I'd say you're not an overly shy person would I be right?"

I nodded. I was, but how do you claim that while standing before a strange man with your nipples saluting him?

"And Eddie, well I'd guess to say you don't mind people taking a look see at your woman here right?" Eddie merely nodded for him to go on. Dave continued. "In that case, in very special cases I've been known to let a couple try a few things out before they buy."

I looked at Eddie. My blood running hot at the thought. Was he saying...

"We could get some lube, slick it all up like, and see how it fits. What do you say?" Dave was talking to Eddie.

Eddie looked to me. They wanted me to try on plugs here, in the store? Why not? Was it so different then sitting in the front seat of a car? Being held open to strangers on a porch? Being fucked on a pickup truck while being watched? Was it so different? I nodded to Eddie. Ok. I'd do it!

At my nod Willie went to get some lube and a few more plugs. He elbowed Danny and Danny didn't need any more encouragement but followed Willie to the front of the store where we were waiting.

Dave, all business now, opened the first package. Willie helpfully opened the lube. Once the plug was coated in lube it was handed to Eddie. Dave nodded at me. I swallowed and nodded to Eddie.

I leaned forward on the glass case, standing on tip toes. Willie helpfully lifted the back of my dress and laid it on my back. Without warning, and without any finance, Eddie shoved the plug into my ass and I jumped.

"It's cold!" All the men laughed.

"Eddie, my man. Hold her open next time, ease it it. Had it been a bigger piece she'd have jumped not from cold, you know?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.