A Come Back - Cover

A Come Back

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 38: Pool Boy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38: Pool Boy - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

"Ah Katrina!" Kyle all but purred when I rushed in the door. "Perfect timing."

Cleo was stepping out of a puddle of blue fabric, her gown fitting complete.

"There's a storming coming." I put the book on the counter. "Better get candles ready. Kyle I'll run up and get the torture device you made." I smiled with good humor.

Rain came down in sheets against the windows just as I handed the corset to Kyle. Thunder rumbled and sometimes seemed to shake the cabin, the windows actually rattling. Cleo was walking around in a thong lighting candles just in case we had a power failure.

"I'll never get over you Cleo."

Cleo had no trouble walking around the room almost completely nude. She had on a thin thong that hid almost nothing, it's white string a sharp contrast to her tanned skin. So much so that it actually drew more attention to the fact she was naked. She lit a candle and the light illuminated her nipples, high lighting them, making them appear a brighter pink.

"What? Oh, the no clothes thing? I'd think you'd be used to it by now."

"I am, when we're alone, but Kyle..." I looked at Kyle who as fussing at my own corset.

"Pshh, Girl, if you'd seen what I've seen." He waved at hand dismissing it all. "You've lost weight."

"Good! Maybe I can breath in that thing now."

"Too late we'll just have to deal with things." He pulled the strings tight. "Lift up the ladies."

I reached into the tight corset and pulled the breasts up and together arranging everything till the nipples were just hidden by the lace. "Why didn't Jake join you today?"

"Oh I asked him to be sure." Kyle fluffed the lace, and satisfied he tied the corset in the back. "He said he was busy with a Miss Molly."

Cleo and I both gasped, turning to stare at Kyle.

Once again his hand waved, dismissing us both. "He said to tell you he still remembers how to get a girl in his bed alone, he said he's not that old!" Kyle arranged a white cotton puddle on the floor. "Step in."

Cleo and I exchanged a look and laughed.

"Well good for 'em." I said and stepped in the center slowly, giving Kyle time to be sure I didn't step on the fabric but in the center of the puddle. Kyle pulled the hoop slip up over my waist letting it sit on top of the corset, with a hook-n-eye it was held in place.

"Ohh I'd love to be a fly on the wall." Cleo said with a giggle.

I wrinkled up my nose. "No thanks. I honestly can say I have no desire to see Jake have sex."

"Oh but I bet he's got talent." Cleo let the last candle and placed it on the coffee table. She'd bent over and her tits barely moved.

"You're so lucky." I said with a sigh.

Kyle brought over enough fabric to cover a king sized bed. "Arm's up."

"Me?" Cleo asked. "How so."

I lifted my arms and dove into the ocean of fabric he held over my head. Once I came up for air again I continued. " Small breasts. Mine hang everywhere. They already show signs of sagging. In another decade They'll be half way to my belly button."

"I'll trade you? Sags and all." Cleo bartered. "They're hardly worth having. Granted, I've seen smaller than mine. But yours ... what I wouldn't do for yours!"

Kyle was adjusting, turning and plucking at the gown. "Me too." He added into our little chat, his voice almost drowned out by the storms thunder.

Cleo went on, ignoring him, "Everything looks better on. Guys love an hour glass figure. When you're nude you get noticed. When I'm nude I get a nod."

"Oh sure. Nothing fits. You saw me shopping, sometimes my size fits. other times I have to go 2, maybe even 3 times larger. Someone walks by me in a tight hallway I can suck in my tummy but that only makes my tits stick out more. Guys tend to talk to my nipples."

"What pretty nipples they are too." Kyle flicked his finger over one now. "They respond so quickly."

I swatted his hand away in mock anger.

"Pretty bras are impossible to find unless I take out a mortgage. Wearing backless, or strapless outfits are a huge hassle. Well. At least anywhere but here."

"Oh!." Cleo stopped and turned towards me. "Just wear a corset everywhere you go. You look ... wow."

Kyle had fastened the last button on the back of the gown. Cleo looked at me from head to toe. "Just wait till the boys see you."

Cleo had begun calling Billy and Eddie 'The Boys'.

I frowned, "Really? Not sure if the color is right..."

I fussed, wishing there was a mirror downstairs. Kyle swatted my hands away and tugged here and there till he stood back taking in all the details.

"Hmm Think this bow should be moved to about..." Kyle and Cleo began circling me picking at the dress. All I could see was the color. It was a alternating thick, but subtle, striped royal green with a lighter green. The stripes on the skirt of the dress ran head to toe. The bodice was cut so the stripes formed a deep V making my corset held waist look downright tiny. The top was off the shoulders and started very low. I wasn't sure how period the gown was but to my eyes looked downright indecent. I could clearly see my nipples in the lace. The first layer of the gown was held up in drapes with ribbons and lace showing the underskirt of a rich dark emerald green. "Move about, walk to the fireplace and back for me."

I did as Kyle asked, loving the feel of the dress. It both hung heavily and felt light at the same time, swinging from my hips on the hoop slip. When I turned at the fireplace it swished around my ankles and I couldn't help but smile.

"No No." Kyle was frowning." He made some notes and explain the two bows were too high and would have to be lowered and a more thick lace added to the over skirt softening the edges. "Something is missing."

"Yes..." Cleo helped, slipping a t-shirt over hear head at last.

The lights flickered threatening to go out.

"Where is..." Kyle had thrust his head into his bag of tricks and pulled out some fabric. "What if we try this..."

As if his hands were magic he folded the fabric and magically when he wrapped it around my waist it was a belt. He fussed in the back and paused. "Hmm." He ran back excitedly to stand near Cleo, his hands flapping like a bird failing at take off. "That it?"

"I think so." Cleo stared at me. "Turn Kat, nice and slow."

Kyle had wrapped a fabric that matched the emerald green satin of the under skirt around my waist and tied it with a large bow behind me, the tails of the bow fell down the skirt and ended three quarters of the way down the back of the dress.

"Change the bows from matching the lace to match that sash and I think you've perfected it! " Cleo clapped for Kyle.

"Really? With the stripes all over the top and the lace the sash isn't too much? Really?" I asked wishing again I had a mirror downstairs.

"Really!" Cleo smiled. "the stripe is so soft it only shows in the light and..."

As if on cue the power went out.

"Oh ... and with the lights off..." Cleo couldn't finish.

"Perfect." Kyle said for her. "Ok, take it off." Kyle made notes of his changes and Cleo helped me out of the gown, there was no way anyone could get undressed without help. It explains why women always had a dress maid.

"Very minor changes, it should be ready by the end of the week. Both of them." Kyle smiled at Cleo.

"What about shoes?" I asked Cleo.

"Taken care of, of course. Kat you're shoes are slippers, done in eggshell white satin to match the lace on the gown. Cleo's a dark royal blue to match your ribbons, they will contrast vividly against the light blue hem on your gown." Kyle leaned in to whisper to me. "The hat I've done away with, I think it will be too much and take away from the gown itself, don't tell Jake."

We helped Kyle pack up once I was back into my shorts and top. The storm raged on so we all sat on the sofa to wait it out, not willing for the gowns, even in their garment bags, to get one drop on them.

"How many dresses are you in charge of Kyle?" I asked, curling my legs under me on the sofa.

"Four now. Molly's, yours, Cleo's of course, and my own."

"You're going to wear drag?"

"Of course darling, every excuse I get." Kyle said with a wide smile.

The storm passed with us all chatting hair styles and jewelry for the party. We helped Kyle pack up and he drove off. Cleo and I made it back inside before the next round of the storm arrived. It was a long night and I was happy that it was only the storm raging outside and not more drama, my mind once more thinking of Dean.

"Pool tomorrow ... if the rain goes?" Cleo asked looking at the window where rain poured again.


I laughed, "I know, it's kind of cute isn't it?"

Molly had shown up late for work. She'd made a rushed breakfast before we headed to the pool.

"Did you look at her eyes?" Cleo asked grinning widely. "Bet she didn't get any sleep!"

The blue pool water sparkled in the sun. The handsome pool boy was skimming the top of the water, catching stray leaves and things that had blown there last night in the storm. Everything had a fresh scrubbed look to it, even if there was the odd branch laying about. Even the birds were singing, it not having got hot instantly this morning.

"They don't need you over at the house today?" Cleo settled her sunglasses on her nose and leaned back.

"No. The place is empty. Today they start gutting the modern kitchen and the old kitchen. They've been told to take it down to 4 walls and a floor, without ripping up those. The electrician is due in tomorrow to take a look at the wires and talk with me about what I want, and what can be done. As if they're not the same." I smiled.

Cleo chuckled. "As if..."

It was nice having her back entirely. Almost as if with Dean being gone she could relax and be herself again. I had to admire how she always recovered so quickly. Had all this happened to me I'd be a basket case locked up in a ward in straight jacket some where.

There was something very rewarding that comes when you're sitting on a lounge doing nothing more than watching a young guy clean out the pool. Granted he was about 22, if not 23, but his body still had that wiry thin look to it that said 'I'm not done growing yet.' He had a long thin back that reached into blue swim trucks. Trunks that were way too long to see much of his legs. A tiny bit of knee showed and long hairy calves. His toes were long and right now clenched onto the side ledge. I wondered if it was the fact he didn't have an ounce of fat on his body, if that was why he appeared so long. His arms stretched far as he reached the net to capture a lone leaf. His face had strong lines but looked like he'd never shaved, or his facial hair was so thin he didn't have to do so very often. His hair was sun bleached to a shade of blond that only the sun could do. In his case he would look better with clothes on. It would hide that wiry look and make him look more mature.

"I bet if I asked he'd lose the trunks." Cleo said smiling, noticing my stare.

"Oh no. You can't do that." I replied, returning the smile. "He's so thin he'd disappear if he was nude."

"Hey Charlie." Cleo called.

"Do you know everyone's name?" I hissed. "Behave."

"Yes ma'am?"

"Oh Charlie, I'm not that old." Cleo said, chiding him for calling her ma'am.

"No ma'am, but you sure are prettier." Charlie now crossed one ankle over the other and leaned lightly on the pole he held.

"Kat and I were just wondering what it would take to watch you work in the buff." Cleo said with only a hint of a smile.

"Well Miss Cleo, you might be blinded my this white ass of mine." Charlie played back, rubbing his fuzzy chin. "Then there is the serious risk of sunburn."

"Hm yes, there is that to consider." Cleo paused. "Perhaps if we both took off our tops, would that sway you?" So saying she tossed hers aside.

I groaned, how did she get me into these things anyway?

"Well I reckon that would be persuasive." Charlie looked at me, waiting.

I looked down at his trunks and waited. When his hand moved to the draw string I unhooked the back of my suit, an old cast off of Cleo's. What the hell, it barely fit anyway just covering my nipples and it offered no support. He slid the trunks down till they fell at his feet. I untied the strings at my neck and laid the top over Cleo's. He picked his trunks up and folded them neatly. Walking over he placed them on top of my top.

"Back to work ladies." He bowed slightly and went back to work, much to my surprise.

"Better?" Cleo whispered to me.

"Humph. You were just asking for an excuse to go topless." I said in retort.

Cleo simply smiled and we both watched Charlie. He'd been right. That ass was blindingly white and smooth as any baby's. At first he kept his ass to us as much as possible. We were the only ones at the pool this early, and because of the storm last night, and the threatening clouds passing overhead now, I didn't expect the pool to get busy any time soon. But soon Charlie relaxed and was getting more comfortable with being nude.

"Funny isn't it?" Cleo asked. "You can almost see it happen."

I didn't have to ask her what she meant, she like me, noticed Charlie relaxing. Now that he was more comfortable with being nude he wanted to show off more. At first it was only teasing small sidelong profiles that he dared. His cock still soft but it was growing, slowly, as he started thinking of sex. He squatted down to open the filter trap embedded in the concrete. Squatting he offered us a wonderful view of his hanging balls swinging freely. I wasn't sure if he knew we could see them or not. Charlie pulled out wet leaves and put the cover back in place. He went to give the hot tub filter the same treatment, pulling out each filter and checking it. This filter was higher and he twisted giving us quick looks of his semi.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.