A Come Back - Cover

A Come Back

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 35: Ground Rules

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35: Ground Rules - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

Kat went to make sure the dog had food and water. She was picking up things like Billy's clothes that had fallen when he stripped by the truck. Billy thought she looked sexy as hell when she bent over and the jeans stretched tight over her ass.

Billy rubbed his hand over his face, even with sleep he was still tired. Last night, correction, this morning, they'd unhooked the trailer and sent Eddie back. Once he had left they did their best to level it, and secure it, Billy wasn't sure how long it would be here. Dean had wanted to kill them and leave them to rot in the trailer. Billy had worked to calm him down, explaining how much fun jail would be. It worked. Dean agreed to give everything time.

Afterwards he did his best for Micheal's nose. Which was throwing cold water in his face to clean him up. Funny, Micheal didn't like his help. Billy chuckled to himself in memory.

Micheal had come awake spluttering and cursing. His eyes opened wide his nose swollen three times it's normal size.

"Well man, you've got two choices. I can set your nose, or it can heal as is and be crooked as hell." Billy said lightly.

Micheal just glared at him.

"If I set it it's going to hurt like hell, but afterwards you just may get some air, well, when the swelling goes down that is." Billy paused, letting Micheal think about things. "You got a first aid kit around?"

Michael wasn't sure if he could trust his captors, but... "Not much of one, under the sink there's a small one."

Billy nodded and had Dean bring it to him. "You're gonna fix it?" Dean was still angry and now that anger turned to Billy.

Billy stood from his squatted position in front of Michael. "Was Cleo maimed? Did she come back with broken arms and legs? I don't know what we're going to do with these two but till I do, I'm gonna take care of them."

"Fucker!" Dean threw the kit on the floor and stormed outside.

Billy shook his head now, almost 24 hours later. Dean is dangerous.

They'd had a long morning waiting for Eddie to come back. Billy couldn't let his guard down for a minute. At times he wasn't sure who he was more concerned with, Dean, Jim, or Micheal. And he sure as hell didn't know what he was going to do with the lot now.

He'd hoped Eddie would take the time to get at least 5 hours of sleep. He was going to need to be alert all day with these two.

Billy was watching Kat, she was fresh and smelling great from a recent shower. Himself smelling like blood and puke. At least she'd conceded and promised to leave it in his hands, for now anyway. He'd have to tak her back, using Eddie's blindfold on her at least most of the way. Billy smiled, sure she'd be pissed off all over again. He liked watching her get all hot and bothered. Her face flushed and her eyes flashed. All well no hope for it.

"Let's get back" Billy announced pushing off the side of the trailer. He pointed at Kat. "Back in the truck Little Lady."

Kat threw his dirty shirt at his face. He caught it and laughed outright. "Dean ... move it man."

Dean stuffed the rest of his suit into the bag Kat had brought and took the car. They all left within a very short time. Eddie stayed to guard the area and the rapists.

He'd showered, back at his place, got some shut eye, wolfed down some chow. Like Eddie, Billy hadn't grabbed as much sleep as he should have. He was already back at the site.

Billy noticed as he pulled up that Dean hadn't returned. Thankfully! That was his main concern was that Dean would come back and Eddie would just go with the flow. Maybe he was going to be the smart one and actually get a good 8 hours of sleep, his temper could use it.

Billy parked the truck and headed for the door. He noticed the old dog and patted it's head in passing.

"Hey Eddie." Billy greeted. "Any trouble from our friends back there?" Billy plopped down on the sofa-bed.

"Not much." Eddie said and shrugged. "Jim said he wanted to piss, as he was already covered in it I told him to right ahead." Eddie laughed shaking his head. "Damned if he didn't just let loose."

Billy rubbed his hand over his face.

"Come on Eddie." Billy stood up from the cramped sofa-bed. "I think we should walk em."

"Really?" Eddie looked at Billy, amazed. He stood to follow Billy.

"Well yeah."

"You think they let Cleo up and about, I think you're being way to easy on these guys Billy." But he rose and followed Billy to the back of the trailer anyway.

"Well, you can think of it as me being easy on em." Billy started to untie Micheal from the stool." Or you can clean up their piss."

Eddie helped Micheal to his feet without another word. It was actually too late for that. Micheal had relieved himself shortly after Jim had. He'd drunk too much beer at the club.

"Man what I really have to do is shit." Micheal said.

Billy sighed, left his hands tied and removed his pants with a quick knife slice to each side of the waist through the hips. Micheal now stood naked. Without a word they sat him on the trailers tiny toilet.

"Stay with him."

"I can't shit with him watching." Micheal complained sounding funny with his nose taped up.

"Then you won't shit." Billy shrugged.

Eddie leaned on the wall and waited, rolling his eyes.

Meanwhile Billy grabbed a bucket of water, glad he had the foresight to bring extra on his truck, the trailer had a tank, but how long it would last was any ones guess. He grabbed a mop and headed for the back room. Completely disregarding Jim, Billy tossed the water in the room.

Jim barely flinched, but his eyes were daggers.

Billy swished the water around the floor watching it drain from a hole in the middle of the room. It looked like it was designed for just that. He got one more bucket of water and rinsed. Not great but would cut down on the animals' smell.

"He done yet?" Billy called over his shoulder.

"He says he is," Eddie called back. "But I ain't wiping his ass."

Billy laughed at that. Somehow that was funny, in the midst of all of this that was funny. "Tell him to do it himself." Billy laughed a bit harder, knowing Micheal's hands were tied.

"What about you big guy, you wanna shit?" Billy looked at Jim.

Jim's penis twitched and he pissed all over Himself, ran down his legs and all over the floor Billy had just washed.

Billy shrugged. "You've got to sit in it not me." And walked away. "Leave him like that." Billy said and reached behind Micheal to flush. "Tie him back on the floor and see if he can keep Jim from pissing on him and the floor."

Together they tied Micheal back up, heedless of the piss on the floor. And went out to unload the truck.

"Alright Eddie, you head back. Check on the girls for me. Get a good nights sleep tonight. Here's the cell phone number." Billy instructed.

"Thought you hated cell phones."

"I do, but we'll need supplies from time to time, call me before you come back up tomorrow."

Billy and Eddie lifted the large cooler of water that was going to stay behind.

"Today's Sunday so Nick is at the stables. Let him have the number too. Tell him I'm in town repairing a roof on friends house. That's not at all unusual. Tell him I'm letting you use the truck."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.