A Come Back - Cover

A Come Back

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 34: The Stage is Set

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34: The Stage is Set - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

"What? Huh? Eddie?" I tried to pull my thoughts together. Blinking I saw Scott slip out of the front door, closing it behind him.

Eddie was ushering Cleo towards the stairs.

"Come on Baby, get moving." Eddie pulled me all the way to my feet and followed me up the stairs, he was slapping me playfully on the ass as I followed Cleo up. "Sure wish I'd had more time to play with that dress."

Memory flooded back to me as I grew more wake-full. That dress, the club, Earl ... oh Earl. I shook my head. Micheal. Wait Billy? Where was Billy? I paused at the top of the stairs.

"Where's Billy?" I asked Eddie who kept me walking backwards. "Where's Dean?"

"Get in your room before Molly gets here and starts asking questions." Eddie was unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it out of his pants. Once in my room with Cleo and I he pulled off his belt and kicked off his shoes and socks. "I spent the night here. Cleo, go muss up your sheets like you slept there."

Cleo fast to catch on, pointed a warning at Eddie. "Nothing till I get back, not one word." Then darted from the room.

Eddie pulled back the covers on my bed and climbed in.

"You can't go to sleep!"

"I could. But you wouldn't allow it." Eddie said. "Just muss up the sheets and put a dent in the pillow for your head will you?"

I noticed then that his eyes were puffy, he hadn't so much as napped all night. I pulled the covers off and climbed in bed beside him. I curled up with him and rested my head on his shoulder. "How's that?"

He smiled at me and was about to kiss me when Cleo ran back in and made a bounced landing on my bed.

"She's here." None of us had to ask who she was.

"She always this early?" Eddie groaned.

"Yeah how else is breakfast already cook and our mess from the night before cleaned up? Mr. Whipped cream." I placed my hand on his hair and smashed down his spikes. They were still gelled in place from the night before, and wouldn't be if he'd slept here with me.

Eddie smiled at that. "Ok. Geeze." He rubbed his hand over his face. "I thought I'd have more time."

Cleo smacked his leg. "She won't come up here till after breakfast. Spill it."

Eddie explained what happened, keeping it short and sweet in Eddie's way. "Earl had lured out Micheal, Dean broke his nose. They took Jim in the trailer and Billy got some sore ribs out of it. Both Micheal and Jim were now being held in the trailer in a safe place. Billy and Dean would need clean clothes, which I'm to bring them. We'll all three take shifts on them and until it's agreed what will be done. The entire process took about 3 hours."

Cleo frowned at Eddie. "That's it?"

"That's it. For now." Eddie yawned. "I'm to get some sleep, bring 'em clothes and take my shift. AND keep you away." Eddie patted Cleo's thigh. "Dean will come to you, here, when he's had sleep. You're to stay near the house." Eddie yawned again. "Since I'm not even sure I can find the place again you'll never find it, just sit tight and wait."

"But Eddie why didn't Dean come back? Or Billy, what are they going to do..."

"Come here." Eddie shifted and we moved over. He pulled Cleo down on his other side. "Dean was wearing that silly white suit, it's now all bloodied, if he came back people would ask questions right?" Cleo snuggled in on his other side.

"Billy too isn't too pretty either, with Micheal spitting blood on him and being sprayed with blood puke and well. It's kinda gross. I was the only smart one and stepped back. I need sleep. You two need more sleep. Lets rest a bit hey?" Eddie's eyes were growing heavier. "Can't believe I've got you both in bed and I'm going to sleep." Eddie yawned with a hand on each of our hips he closed his eyes and fell into sleep.

Cleo and I looked at one another over his chest.

"Rest till breakfast." We agreed and we too dozed.

Later we ate breakfast and visited with Molly. Cleo was explaining her idea for her and Jake.

"Jake's already agreed to it all." Cleo said placing her fork on her plate.

I shook my head amazed. Cleo was smart enough to give Molly something to think about so if she saw, or heard anything she shouldn't her mind would be more on her own business than on ours.

Molly was looking a bit flushed. "He did?"

"Yup. He said if I could arrange it then do it." Cleo leaned forward on her elbows. "Only remaining question now is, do you wanna?"

"Cleo, give her a break." I laughed setting down my own fork. "Look what you just plopped on her lap. Not only a new arrangement for her job, but a new lover in one fell swoop." I sipped my juice. "Molly will you put aside some for Eddie? He'll want it when he wakes."

"Speaking of lovers you and your Eddie seem to be getting on fairly."

"Yeah. He's ok." I hopped she'd drop the subject.

"And you're willing to work this..." Molly waved her hand at Cleo. "this 'arrangement'?"

"Sure. why not?" I asked picking up a hot buttered roll. "You think I'll fire you?" I grinned spreading jelly on one half.

"Alright. I'll do it." Molly said firmly nodding at Cleo.

Cleo clapped, "I'll switch the paper work Monday."

"Isn't Kyle due back? I have to say, after listening to Cindy and Erica I'm looking forward to the party."

"Should be soon." Molly started putting away items from breakfast, her mind not with us anymore, but with Jake.

Cleo winked at me. Problem solved. Molly wasn't going to give another thought to Eddie being here, or asking us questions, and she'd gotten her to agree to be my new employee. Not bad for a night with little sleep. I shook my head, laughing, and went to rejoin Eddie. Freaking brilliant.

A little more sleep sounded perfect. Being quiet I stripped from the clothes that I'd still had on from last night. I curled up against Eddie and with a small sigh, and a full tummy I fell right to sleep.

"Hmmm there is defiantly something to be said for waking up next to a beautifully naked woman." Eddie nuzzled my neck enveloping me with one arm, the other already behind my head. Somehow in that short time we'd managed to rearrange ourselves so that Eddie was spooned behind me.

I opened my eyes and realized I'd been asleep for at least an hour.

"Well, you didn't get to enjoy the garters of last night." I stretched in his arms pointing my toes and reaching high over my head.

"Ugh. Don't mention last night. I've still got to deal with that. What time is it?"

"Ah no. You aren't allowed to know yet." I said reaching behind me and tugging his slacks open.

"Oh? I'm not hey?" Eddie's hand had no difficulty in finding my breasts. "You have something in mind?"

"I'd rather have something in me." I said softly, finally freeing him from his slacks. I stroked the satin rod behind me.

"Hmm." he hummed. His hand left my breast and he brushed my hand away from his cock. "Like this?" in the asking, he aimed his rod between my legs, searching, and finding my vagina opening.

My back, to his front, laying down we had sex. He thrust softly, hardly moving, and I thrust back, pushing with one hand against the bed. His hand held and used my hip for leverage. With each stroke he grew harder, I grew wetter.

"Yeah. Just like that." I whispered with my eyes closed.

"Yeah?" He whispered against my hair. "How's it feel?"

"It feels like my as is in the way." I smiled.

He laughed and slapped it. "Bad Ass!"

Still he stroked inside of me. My toes curled with his. It was relaxing and arousing at the same time. It took very little effort, but the results were wonderful. He reached different places inside me this way, different angles. He pulled me tighter to him, his hand on my lower stomach. One more thrust deeper this time, holding still. I felt him pulse and shoot off inside of me. I placed my hand over his and wondered if he could feel the energy of his own sperm squirt against his hand. I sighed. Contented. I didn't need to climax this morning. It still felt wonderful.

"Feel good?" Eddie whispered.

"Very. Can we go back to sleep?" I whispered, eyes already closed. All was quiet and we hadn't moved. I thought for a moment he'd gone back to sleep.

Eddie grunted and rolled back, pulling out of me. "No." He sighed. "Damn it no." With another grunt he rolled to the edge of the bed and stood, pulling his slacks back up. "I gotta piss."

I laughed. "Here I was feeling all soft and romantic."

"Should have known better." He called from the hall and I heard a strong line of urine hit the water in the bowl.

"Can we at least shower?" I padded nude to the bathroom and turned on the water behind him. I stepped in, he'd join me or he wouldn't. He did.

"Oh God. I'm going to miss these." Eddie sighed with pleasure at the shower's strong spray.

"Miss them?" I said, eyes closed head back, my hair full of suds.

"Yes, unlike you Missy, I have to go back to the real world. And too soon too."

"Oh." I rinsed my hair. I hadn't thought of that. The end of the season party, the very one I'd been looking forward to, was the end of the season. Eddie, and everyone else, went back to the city city, not just the local town. I mixed the hair conditioner into my thick lochs, eyes closed again.

Eddie's soapy hands washed my body, warmly suds covered my breasts, dripping off my nipples, down my stomach.

"Open." He said softly. I opened my legs, taking a wider stance, my hands resting on his shoulders for balance.

"I forgot it was so soon." I said, keeping my eyes closed.

"Sorry I reminded you." Eddie's fingers toyed with my clit and lips, washing me. Dipping lower he washed both thighs. He started kissing me, his fingers back on my pussy. "I wish we had more time." So saying he concentrated on my clit, and in short order I came. Like any instrument played by a specialist.

"We don't." Eddie said after showering himself as well. He stepped into a towel. "Have time that is." He handed me one as well. "Get a move on if you wanna come."

"I can come?" I said suddenly full of energy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.