A Come Back - Cover

A Come Back

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 33: Got 'em!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33: Got 'em! - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

Billy managed to find the back door of the club. It was well hidden on purpose. Even there a bouncer stood on duty keeping the dancers and the club secure. Earl managed to pop out just in time to calm the guard, who had caught sight of Billy. Earl was wrapped in a robe much like a boxers.

"It's ok Al." Earl said to the bouncer, "It's my boss from day job, really."

Al didn't look like he was happy about it but he went back inside. Earl knew he'd be just inside the door, looking through the peep hole now and again.

Earl nodded at Billy. Billy nodded back. Then shook his head, male dancer.

"Anyway. There's a guy in there by the name Micheal. We're after him, him and a buddy of his called Jim. They've hurt one of the ladies and we're gonna teach 'em some manners." Billy explained briefly and to the point.

Earl merely nodded waiting for his role.

"I want you to see if one of your ladies is willing to help. Keep in mind this guy is dangerous." Billy added with a stern look. "See if one will lure him out the back door. Without Al." Billy glanced at the door, and back at Earl. "Have her promise him the moon, whatever. We'll be here. Then she's to high tail it back inside." Billy left it at that.

It was all Earl needed.

"Don't let it be connected with the club." Was Earl's only warning.

Billy shook his head. "Give me maybe 30 minutes to get Eddie and Dean caught up to speed. I'll go back in, point him out..."

Billy and Earl worked out the basics and went in to begin. Billy through the front door, Earl back through the back. No one but Al saw the two meet. Billy signalled to Earl when he passed Micheal. Micheal had his eyes glued to the latex woman's pet as her pet licked the inside of her thigh. Billy no longer saw what was on stage. He sat at the table and wrapped his hand around his drink. Looking like anyone else in the club.

"Wait till you see someone paying attention to our buddy. Then we leave." There didn't seem to be much more to say. The men simply waited.

Billy watched what was going on stage. He didn't see it. Most of his mind was on Katrina. A tiny part of his mind kept an eye on Micheal. God she was sexy tonight. And she knew it. She moved like ... his mind cast about for the right word. Catching sight of Dean he had it, and smiled. She moved like a lava lamp. Slow, smooth and hot. All through dinner he'd watched, cursing every time their eyes locked. When they arrived here she was on unsure footing. Billy smiled while he watched the stage, thinking no matter who she sat next to, she'd come with him. She'd looked to him for reassurances when things went sour. And when she'd sat on his lap, she forgot all about Micheal.

Billy cast a quick glance at Micheal, making sure he didn't forget about him. Micheal was still engrossed with the pet on stage.

God, when she sat on him she was so hot, he could feel her. She was turned on and ready, no doubt about it. She forgot about Micheal, everyone at the table and even damned Eddie. She was his and he could have...

Billy snorted. How'd he know it was going to be Cowgirl?

Things were in motion at last. The Cowgirl had her boot on the chair next to Micheal adjusting her g-string. Micheal at first scowled at the cowgirl. Was the man madd? Finally Micheal showed some interest.

Billy nudged his elbow into Eddie's and headed for the front door, Dean bringing up the rear, looking out of place in his 1970's suit and a scowl. Billy took them to the ally.

"Dean, stay with me and stay quit and still." Billy waited, if anything Dean was his loose cannon, there was a look in his eyes Billy wasn't sure he liked.

"Eddie, you go on the other side and stay in the shadows by that old dumpster here? Wait for me to address him got it?"

Eddie nodded and quietly took his place in the shadows. He didn't have long to wait.

Cowgirl came out of the door holding hands with Micheal. Billy watched and waited.

"Come on" Micheal urged the Cowgirl. "Go back inside and bring your partner out. The three of us will have our own rodeo. Wouldn't you just love two hard dicks all to yourself?"

Cowgirl turned facing Micheal, his hands were all over her. Finally the slow moving door to the club shut.

"What's this? Are you craving a cock for yourself?" Cowgirl teased back.

Damn. Billy had forgotten what Cleo had said about Micheal being gay. At least it worked, Micheal was outside, with the futile hope that Earl would be joining them. Billy hoped Earl had that bouncer covered. He stepped out of his shadows into the dim light provided by the single bulb from the club.

"Hey there Cowgirl" Billy addressed the dancer. "How about letting me chat with your friend there?"

She stepped back, aware they had been waiting. Micheal looked weary. He knew where Billy was from.

"Sure. I forgot my purse anyway. I'll be back Mikey." Cowgirl made a beeline back inside, pulling the door tightly closed after her.

Micheal didn't bother to glance her direction. His eyes were shifting beyond Billy. Dean's white suit was hard to hide. Dean shrugged and stepped up to Billy's shoulder, silent, his eyes said it all. This was one pissed off big brother.

Micheal ducked and ran, away from Billy. Eddie stepped out into the dim alley light. Micheal skidded to a halt. His eyes darted back to Billy and Dean then to Eddie ... Eddie was the best choice, only one, just when he went to run again, Billy and Dean had him.

"Now now is that anyway to react?" Billy's voice sounded soothing, like he used with horses, yet his grip was vice like.

"What do you want? I ain't got no money I spent it all inside." Micheal tried to play dumb. He didn't even see Dean's fist coming, aimed for his nose. The crack had Eddie wincing and stepping back a pace.

Billy had let go of Micheal at the first punch. Billy felt Dean deserved to have a few swings. It only took three hits before Micheal was slumping down to the ground, blood pouring from his nose.

"Dean, enough man. Dean! Not here." Billy was pulling Micheal up.

Dean backed off. His once white outfit was now peppered with Micheal's blood. He broken the bastard's nose. Dean shook his hand, noticing now his knuckles hurt. He really wasn't a fighter, he was just mad as hell.

"Eddie, get his arm, hold 'em up, like he's drunk and we're taking him home." Billy looked at Dean. "Man you just had to wear white ... Ok, you go around the other way and stay to the shadows. I don't want anyone connecting your suit to his face. Get in the car and follow my truck."

Dean looked like he was going to argue a moment then sunk back to the shadows like a professional, despite the white suit.

"Anyone asks, he insulted a lady and a bouncer threw him out, we're taking him home." Billy nodded at Eddie and off they went dragging Micheal to Billy's truck. "Smile man, make jokes."

Once back on the street Eddie began his performance. "Dude, did you see him fly? Micheal my man you can't be grabbing ass that's not yours like that!"

Billy laughed "I think he's out cold, guess his face didn't agree with that wall hey?"

There wasn't anyone out and about that Billy could see, but he was smart enough to be more worried about what he couldn't see.

"If he pukes in my truck, that's it, he'll be walking." Billy added.

"If he pukes in your truck make sure it's in your lap not mine!" Eddie laughed. "Throw him in the back like a slab of meat."

"Naw, he's too out of it to puke, put him in the middle." Billy helped shove Micheal in the truck, keeping up the banter with Eddie.

Billy checked his mirrors, Dean was in place, lights off, waiting. He pulled out from the curb slowly and headed to opposite way from the farm. Head lights came on, Dean followed him. Once out of town Billy pulled over on the shoulder. Dean followed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.