A Come Back
Chapter 32: Night Out

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32: Night Out - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

The next few days passed simply. I worked on general things, finding a storage facility to store the general contents of the house. Earl and a few general laborer's Jake trusted were moving the items I'd gone through and approved for storage. Mainly items from Jake's childhood, or his parents'. Other times they were taking a large load to the landfill. Still other things I kept for Jake to approve for sale at the local shops. Items old enough to be considered collectible but not old enough to be considered period for the house. It was a slow process that had to be done. Meanwhile I'd gotten a cell phone since I was rarely in the office. The truck I picked up with Cleo, was perfect. So clean and new I didn't want to scratch it by using the bed of it, that feeling passed within the week. There was simply too much to do. The new historian was busy digging through the city and town records looking for any and all paper work he could find on the house and the surrounding area.

Eddie I saw in the evenings. It was almost like if there was work to do Eddie avoided it. I didn't blame him, he was on vacation. Billy's mood was better, the fences were finished in short order, but no longer were the men required to work sun up and sun down. Cleo stayed close to home, or ventured out with Dean, Flo or myself.

This was Friday night. Earl was eager to head out early. I didn't inquire how his other profession was doing. Tonight Eddie said a group of us were going out to the more adult section of town. Oddly Billy was joining us. Cleo said Scott was coming. I hurried home to dress and grab food.

"You're late!" Cleo greeted me.

"I know. There's just so much to do and..."

"Nope." Cleo held up her palm. "No talk of work today. I'm stick of hearing about that old house. Get in the shower."

"Yes." Knowing I was late I jogged up the stairs and hit the shower without pausing. Never knowing what happens on these kinds of outtings I took the time to shave my legs and pubic area. I liked the simple triangle look. I wrapped the towel around me and still dripping stood in front of my clothes. "Cleo?" I called

Cleo popped in the doorway of my room. She was wearing no bra, of course, a thin shimmering tube top, which showed her bare shoulders and tummy. She wore a short skirt in jet black leather with black stockings and spiked high heels.

"Yeah?"

"I was gonna ask what I should wear." I looked her up and down. "But I don't wanna wear that!" She looked like a whore. Aside from her makeup that is. Her face and hair were done beautifully. Lightly, letting the natural beauty shine through.

She looked down at herself. "Too much? I wanted to dress sexy since we were in a group. I never do around here anymore."

"Shorter heels, and maybe a different top?" I suggested hopefully.

"Ok. For you I will." She ducked out of my room.

I slipped into a garter with a smile. Leaving my panties in the drawer. I was overdue for some sex with Eddie. I too wore black stockings and carefully placed my toes inside. No snags! I rolled them up my legs over my knees and my thighs. One leg at a time. I stood and was fastening the garter to hold them in place when Cleo popped back in.

"Better?" Now she wore slightly shorter heels, still black with tiny diamond studs over the straps. The top was a soft shimmering silver, it's sleeves split and loose like angel wings. The elastic on the waist would raise up and revel her tummy if she raised her arms to dance otherwise it tack-fully covered her well. At the same time the fabric showed off her nipples any time it rested against her skin.

"Much. Sexy but sly." I smiled at her. "Says watch me." I nodded.

"Damn." Cleo was looking over my body as I stood looking over her. "You've lost even more weight. Careful girl or you'll be down right skinny."

"No." I sad looking down. "Well, maybe. My jeans had been looser. I've been working a lot. Anyway, what about me? What should I wear?" Still bra-less I walked in front of the wardrobe again, I didn't want to bother till I knew what top I'd be wearing.

A long low whistle sounded from the door. Eddie had arrived. He stood staring at my back side. It was framed by my garters. Even barefooted the stockings made my legs look longer, their seam centered directly in the middle of each leg. His eyes traced the line back up, over my bare ass, continued further over the lines of my back, taking in the smaller waist at either side, to my still dripping hair. I was looking over my shoulder back at him. He swallowed hard.

"Eddie get out!" Both Cleo and I said together.

"I've seen you nude." Eddie said in defense. "Besides, you're running late." He started to come into the room.

"Ah no you don't. If you go in we won't be going out." Cleo pushed against his chest. I stayed turned away from him, covering my breasts. "Besides, how can we have a knock your socks off reveal if you watch her dress?" Cleo asked.

"Oh trust me, my socks are off now." Eddie tried once more to come in the room. Cleo managed to shut the door in his face. Go wait downstairs with Dean."

"Dean's here already too?" I started to panic.

"Yeah, when you were in the shower." Cleo came over to help me. "Lets get you dressed."

"I was thinking something simple, understated." I said pulling out and discarding the sundresses.

"Go, do your makeup." Cleo waved me away.

I did as instructed, taking as much time as I dared. I applied a light eye shadow being careful not to overdo it. With dark eye liner I pulled and slanted the corners of my eye up and out making them look larger and more slanted. Black mascara and light peach blusher. And finally, before she could say it, I added lip gloss, a more muted satin that added a hint of color. It all took a mere 5 minutes.

"Did you buy that halter bra?" Cleo asked, turning with a dress I'd forgotten.

"Oh yes! Perfect! Cleo."

I put on the bra I bought to go with that dress.

I put on the dress and Cleo went to fetch the very shoes I had her take off earlier. I twirled in the mirror.

"Oh my." I said looking at my image. "Maybe too fancy?"

The dress was jet black and the fabric flowed loosely over my thighs and knees. It had a plunging neck line and almost no back. The bra insured that I wouldn't spill out of the sides if I twisted. It looked just like the famous Marylin Monroe white dress, only this was jet black and the fabric was more thin, more modern.

"I think it's a tad large." I said happy. "It feels too loose around the middle."

"You need color." Cleo paused thinking. She left the room and came back with diamonds. Fake I was sure. Each ear now held a dangling diamond tear drop. My neck we left naked. My right wrist encased in a diamond bangle. "Quickly, hair. Here." With a hair comb she pulled back each side of my hair, pinning it in place with the comb. She plugged in her drier and wasted only 3 minutes on my hair. Then she lightly sprayed it in place. "Not fancy, as it dries more it will look better and better. Let's go."

I paused a minute more in the mirror. The hair would look good. The diamond combs would catch the light and shimmer in my hair bringing the eye up. The heels, the diamonds, the dress. I teared up and blinked rapidly. Eat your heart out Derek.

Cleo was already downstairs. "Let's go Kat."

I hurried downstairs forgetting my grand entrance. Dean and Eddie were waiting by the door. Cleo grabbed a bag she was lending me and held it out. Jet black and 8x6 strapless.

"Damn." Eddie said, shaking his head. He feared saying anything else. Eddie was wearing gray slacks black polished shoes and a modern geometric shirt tucked in tightly. His hair spiked gelled in place perfectly. Handsome.

"I'll say." Dean said looking me over. "Good enough to eat."

"Just what I intend to do." Eddie whispered in my ear as I brushed by him.

We all piled into Cleo's car and Dean headed for town.

"Everyone will meet us there."

"Who all confirmed?" Cleo asked.

"Scott, but you know that." Dean looked towards Cleo. "We four of course. Billy is supposed to be bringing a date for me, as well as his own. We'll be meeting them at Leonardo's. For drinks." Dean looked at his watch. "If there is time. We have a table set up for 45 minutes from now." Dean pressed the gas, we were really running late.

"I'm never late, really, I'm sorry gang."

"Was worth every second." Eddie's eyes reflected that he meant what he said. His hand was resting on my knee.

"Thank you." I kissed his cheek.

We arrived only to discover only Scott was there, sipping quietly at the bar. Dark blue dress jeans, belted with matching shoes. Scott actually sported a tie, maybe to dress up the jeans. He greeted Cleo with a passion filled kiss. Merely nodding to us in greeting. Billy's party arrived shortly there after. It turns out he did have two women with him, Erica and Cindy. Both of who I had met briefly before. Cindy cozied up to Dean which left Erica hanging on Billy's arm. It was going to be a long night.

Erica normally very plain, had done her hair up tonight and was wearing dress slacks and a very nice white blouse. Cindy was wearing a tight dress which clung to her thin small curves, it was a tacky peach color which washed her out. Still Dean was no charmer in his 70's get up of white slacks and shoes, oddly they seemed well matched. Billy, never one for being flashy wore slacks that hugged his hips and ass. A light blue button shirt that fitted him loosely. He'd cleaned up his boots and left the hat at home. Simple, yet still looked great on him. I thought he'd look great in anything, his body making it look like it was meant to be.

Actually the dinner passed pleasantly. There was talk of the big dance, that even I was looking forward to now. Cindy and Erica were comparing who had the most keys and how many doors it would unlock. I ignored them both. I was starved by this time and the food was wonderful. The men I realized had very little in common. Which was great for us women, each man attended to us as if we were the only ones on Earth. Even Billy to Erica. I thought looking up for the hundredth time at the two of them. Wasn't she married? I thought back, but just couldn't remember for sure.

After dinner and drinks we headed to a club, everyone breaking into smaller groups for the car ride.

"Strippers?" I said looking from the sign to Eddie.

"Yup. And to answer your next question, both." Eddie kissed me playfully before we entered the club, leading the way for the rest of our party.

The music was loud and vibrating. We were expected and shown a table together. There was a stage in front in each corner. A woman danced on a pole in only a thong. Lights were low, mainly black lights and strobes. Each stage was highlighted to show off the dancer.

"Damn, I wish she'd do that with my pole." Dean said.

"Yours is long enough." Eddie said. Watching the dancer hump and lick on the pole before swinging and landing gracefully on the floor.

Our waitress was topless, of course. She took our drinks and turned on her heels, her ass covered in lace rumble panties. Both male and female servers returned with our drinks leaning over to place drinks. Dean's eyes went wide when a nipple almost brushed his cheek. The bouncers in the room kept him from capturing it, but only just. We all laughed. Things were relaxing between us in the group. The alcohol was helping.

"Most clubs are only male, or female. This one is unusual in having both." Eddie explained to the table.

"I'm betting they do better." Cleo said and continued. "Just think, a group like ours, male and female, both are looking are hot nude bodies getting all worked up, go home, if they make it that far, and fuck one another till they can't walk straight in the morning."

Eddie grinned at her. "And the place makes a killing because they're back the very next week for more."

Our table laughed till the lights changed and music switched to a heart thumping rhythm.

The first stripper was a male, cop.

Typical. I thought.

He came out and tossed his hat and stripped off his shirt. Our men kept watching the pole dancers to either side of the center stage. Even Billy, I noticed was taking in his fair share. Cleo and Cindy where howling. Erica and I were laughing and making comments.

The cop was quickly down to his thong, thrusting his hips and dancing away. There wasn't an ounce of fat on the man, every muscle was ribbed, washboard stomach, and thighs bulging with strength. He reached and pulled at his thong. Impossible but he had an even smaller one on! Cleo screamed and howled. I blushed. As much as the guys with us didn't want to look, they had to. This "cop" was simply perfect. He turned and flexed his ass and I knew what he'd feel like under my fingers. His skin had been greased up and shone in the lights.

He walked back to the curtain and reached inside with one hand. The music changed and he pulled out a woman.

Our guys sat a bit straighter.

Her hair was blond down her back almost to her ass in lush waves. She too wore a cops uniform and began to strip it off while her partner continued to grind and flex around her. Her shirt off now, huge globes barely contained in the bra she wore bounced as she strutted up and down the stage. She ripped off her skirt and bowed, grabbing her ankles, her back to us. Her ass was high in the air before she stood up, letting her hair fall backwards, covering all but her ass. She started to shake, what little fat she had on her ass moved quickly, jiggling and shaking. Still her partner danced.

He leaned backwards on all fours and thrust his package to the ceiling, to her. She looked from him to herself, the back. She shrugged and with a deft practiced movement the bra was tossed backstage. When she turned to us her hair curled around her nipples. The effect was wonderful, the hair both hid and enhanced her large perfect breasts. She sucked on a finger, red lipstick coated lips puckered and her cheeks sucked in gave a hint to how powerful her suck would be. She was grinding to the music, her body never still. Her partner, now stood and was humping her leg.

She shook her hair back giving men their first clear visual of her breasts. Men erupted through the club, cheer and calling for more. At this point she pulled her thong and tossed it to a man who caught it and held it to his nose. Everyone laughed. Now she was in a g string and heels. She straddled her partners thigh and started to grind on his leg, pulling her hair up and off like in a pony tail. Her red fingers showed up brightly as she ran them down his chest, over his nipples and stopped as his thong. This she shrugged at and ripped. It flew right at our table where Cleo snatched it up and waved it in the air. The cop on stage was no in a very tiny g string. How it contained him, I'll never know. They started walking off stage and the music changed. Only the two pole dancers in either corner remained for a bit.

More drinks were ordered. We were all hotter now. Billy and I were fighting not to look at one another any more than we had to for polite company. We'd done a very good job at avoiding one another throughout the week. Now I couldn't help it. My eyes strayed to his more often than not. Even as my hand rested on Eddie's thigh. I was turned on. I was hot. And I knew everyone else in the entire club was turned on as well. Sex was thick in the air. Tits jiggled as drinks were served. And the the music started for the next show.

Earl stepped out on stage! I gasped and dug my nails unknowingly into Eddie's thigh.

"Earl??!" I said. "did you know about this?"

Eddie pried my hand off of his leg. "Yeah. Sit and enjoy." He was laughing at me.

I wasn't sure I wanted to. How was I supposed to work with him now? I looked quickly at Billy. He'd paled a bit and had the same thoughts on his face. I quickly looked from Earl, dressed up like a cowboy back to Billy. Billy shrugged at me, as if silently asking me what I wanted him to do about it.

The rest of our party thought that it was a blast. Glasses were being raised, the girls were all cheering. Dean was churning his fist in the air making noises like an ape. I looked back at Billy as if to say 'oh boy here we go.'

Back on stage Earl was moving and jamming to the very un-country like music.

One at a time he looked down and popped a snap on his shirt. Finally unbuttoned, he tipped his hat and swirled on one booted foot, facing away from us. His shirt he let slide off the shoulders and he used it like a towel on his back. The muscles on his back were impressive. He looked over his shoulder and grinned under the cowboy hat. I groaned. This is the man I work with everyday. I looked at Billy. Billy had the same look on his face.

I looked back at Earl again, the shirt was gone. So was my drink. I raised the empty glass indicating I wanted another. My eyes went back to the show. Earl had turned again, facing us, looking at our table. He pumped his hips forward, once, twice, on the third thrust he ripped his pants off with one practiced move tossing them to stage left. Like a car wreck I had to look. And he looked damned good. Earl was chiseled. His chest led to a strong 6 pack abdomen which ended at boxers. The boxers had tinny red hearts all over them. He was playing shy cowboy, he took off his hat and held it over his groin. Then thrusted into his hat.

I looked at the ceiling, at my now full drink, at Eddie. Then right back at Earl. Trying not to look at the man that worked for me or at Billy. It was hopeless. I had to look!

The hat was back on his head the boxers were tossed. Now he had on a thong. The muscles on his hips and ass weren't as toned as the last guy, which made them down right desirable. His ass had flesh on it and it moved. Oh my did it move. My gaze was locked on it as he danced, the thong tightly hid in-between his ass cheeks. He pulled another layer off of his hips and tossed it down stage. He spun again holding onto his hat. I swallowed and blushed. A package is what that man had. Not as impossible as Dean's but surely more than that little g-string could handle. With each hip thrust up the package rose and fell and I was sure at any moment that tiny cloth would give it up. My eyes stayed glued, waiting.

Earl let out a whooping holler and he was joined by his cowgirl, of course. She came out sporting tight cut off shorts, cowboy boots, cowboy hat, and a red checkered top tied under the breasts. She was chewing on a straw. Her thumbs were tucked in a belt loop and she danced around Earl while they sized one another up.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.