A Come Back
Chapter 22: Dreams of the Past

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Dreams of the Past - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

"Where are we going?" I asked when Jake started down the path to the stables.

"I sent word ahead to hook up a buggy. I thought you may enjoy the ride."

Jake at least was taking his time walking. I couldn't take deep breaths and the entire thing felt just odd. The harsh sunlight felt hot on my bare shoulders and tops of my breasts. I could swing my arms normally, however my torso was held in place, my back ram rod straight. I experimented with different styles of walking, trying to figure out what was more comfortable. The corset was long and hampered movement but not uncomfortably. Merely different. Looking down at my nipples I wondered if they would be sun burnt.

We headed to the stables and of course Nick was just finishing up with the buggy. His eyes about popped out of his head when he saw me.

"Umm It's all hooked up Jake." Nick was torn from watching me and addressing his boss.

Jake was correcting him and giving him grief about staring at a lady. I rolled my eyes and turned to the buggy. Indeed it was a buggy. It was black and had large wooden wheels where were encircled with a metal to keep the wood from wearing down too fast. It was a two seat-er with a top made from a black canvas of some type. It was hitched to a single horse who seemed very comfortable in his harness.

"Ready Lass?" Jake was standing next to the step, offering me a hand in.

I placed one foot on the step and realized I couldn't bend forward and reach the top edge. I looked to Jake. He smiled.

"The wood block me deary, step just there."

Oh. Now that it was pointed out I saw a small wooden ply-board platform. Taking Jake's hand I placed my feet there and was raised up high enough to make stepping on the buggies step much easier. I eased into the buggy seat, sitting up so straight my back didn't touch the seat. Jake entered the buggy and it sank and swayed with his weight. He nodded to Nick who stowed the platform in the back out of sight. He clicked his tongue and snapped the reins lightly and we were off.

"I thought ye may like the shade." Jake nodded to the over head canopy.

"Yes, thoughtful, thank you."

"Besides, sets the mood hey? The wee corset, the visit to the Big house a wee buggy ride no?"

I smiled and didn't say a word. Sitting wasn't easy. The corset kept me upright and refused to allow me to lean against the back of the seat. I couldn't lean on the buggy, I couldn't lean on Jake, I was forced to sit perfectly straight. Oddly even with the support of the contraption I was in, it was making me tired.

"Some ladies wear those today, don't you know, keeps em in the proper posture."

"I can't dream of wearing this every day all day, and in this heat!" I said.

"Well Lasses were taught to wear them early on and were allowed no slumping."

"Just think, they traveled like this all the time, in corsets, in buggies, in the heat."

Jake nodded at my breasts in clear view. "In more clothes than that."

I tugged at the lace a bit. "And I'm in shorts!" I shook my head. "No way I could have done it."

"You could have. You'd have had no choice."

There was that.

The buggy ride was nice actually, as long as we stayed on the roadway. Jake kept us off of the bumpy white stoned path, and even off of the grass. He took us on the paved road that ran behind everything, hidden for the most part in an attempt to disguise it. I was torn from watching the tops of my own breasts jiggle, making sure they stayed contained, and watching the country side.

"The buggy wouldn't have been well sprung either." Jake continued, giving my breasts more than a glance as we went. "They had springs but I must say, a modern buggy like this beats what they had hands down."

"Oh? How would you know? It looks about the same."

Jake just smiled.

"So why don't you like this land." I dove in.

Jake smiled again. Again his eyes looking for my nipples, barely hidden in their lacy nest.

"Never said I didn't like the land. It's the quiet I don't care for." Jake looked around as he drove. "I grew up here. Miles from anyone else that wasn't employed here. I climbed trees, fished in streams and ponds, got lost on the mountain sides." He smiled at the memories in his head. "But once I realized that sex was my favorite sport, then the place became a prison." He put in frankly. "My joy was found at collage, where I had the freedom of the 1960's."

"Oh." I said simply when images of free love flashed through my head.

Jake laughed at me.

"I came back here and found it too quiet. Peace and love is all good till you get too much peace. I took off for Atlanta and then traveled on to all the big cities. Sadly for me the land kept pulling me back."

He looked at me and smiled. "This is home." He shrugged.

"When my father died I decided to make it more like a home I could enjoy. I built my own house, Leaving the big house to sit. I tore down most of the rotting old slave cabins which had become dangerous rottin eye sores. I decided to build my own cabins."

"Hardly cabins." I interjected.

Jake chuckled. "To each his own, aye?" He winked at me, finally looking me in the eye and not the nipple. "Then I had to fill the cabins. I begin to offer the cabins to employees who I trusted and..."

"Yeah. I get it." I said with a smile. "You offered the cabins to employees who were craving the free love of the 60's too."

He laughed outright at that.

"A very pleasant way to put it Lass."

"Ummm how did you know ... I mean ... you can't just ask someone if they love the 60's ... you know?"

"Gossip!" He said simply.

"Gossip??" I repeated in a question.

"Sure. Gossip tells you who's sleeping with whom and why and what they got out of it. Then you watch to see who moves on to what next."

I was quiet as I thought about that. I could picture him sitting up in his office listening to all the office gossip and watching girls walk by guys shaking things a bit more, maybe groping a feel here and there. Or waiting to see who'd end up in the supply closet for a quickie after lunch. Maybe seeing who was coming back to work after a late lunch, their clothes not so starched and wrinkle free anymore.

"Over the years I got better at it. It doesn't take me long at all, now, to size up a person's level of sexual ... adventure, shall we say?"

"How did the rules come to be in place? I mean how do you say hey, come to my place and fuck anywhere, and anytime..." I waved my hand at a loss how to explain my question anymore.

"Easy really. I mean when I started this I had no idea it was going to become what it is today. I had a few people who I knew were having affairs. I asked them if they'd like to summer at my vacation home and do some work on the side. They jumped at the chance to be away from their spouse on a work holiday. T'was quickly realized they could then continue their affair more freely. I made myself be where they were, at the wrong times to be sure, and made sure they were aware that I wasn't going to cause trouble. If you watch people you know when they're sneaking off to the garden to have a sexual encounter. I'd just stroll up and either watch, or make a light passing comment." Jake smiled in memory at this.

"After a while word got around back at the office and more wanted to come here." He shrugged.

"As it went I'd simply say, ok but no kids, which is my main rule." He looked at me very serious. "Not only are they a pain in the ass, but they talk too much at the wrong times." He winked. "Can't have tiny Davy telling Aunt Em what happened here right?"

I nodded, understanding.

"Sex shouldn't be taboo." he said simply looking at my nipples again. "Excuse me." He said and casually reached for my nipple. He pushed the lace down in front of both, allowing for a better view. I merely watched his finger. Not at all upset.

"Why don't you ... I mean do you only watch ... why don't you..." Again, how should I phrase these kind of questions? Especially since he was watching my own breasts I didn't want to indicate I wanted sex with him myself.

"At first I only watched to set people at ease. As the modern age came into play I knew I'd have to be careful so that someone couldn't cry fowl and take the farm." he looked to be sure I understood, at my nod he continued. "Now, well now, I enjoy sex with only non employees who offer it to me. Meaning I don't advance, I only receive." He smiled at me.

Then and there I knew he was laying his cards on the table. If I wanted sex with him, he'd not be breaking any of his own rules. Oddly I was tempted. And this shocked me. I mean here I was, my tits bouncing away with my nipples exposed. A man was making it very clear my nipples held his attention. My pussy was getting wetter by the second. He clearly had age and experience on his side. He was as cuddly as a teddy bear. Somehow I knew he'd be the best clit licker ever.

We were quiet for a bit then, looking around enjoying the view. Each thinking our own thoughts.

"You've kept everything away from the old part of the ... farm." I said carefully, meaning this side of the property.

"Yeah." Was all he answered with. Would he be upset if I wouldn't have sex with him?

Around a bend a house was starting to show. At first only a small building off to the side, I thought it may be a shed.

"That's the old kitchen." He said as we rounded the bend. "They used to keep the kitchens off to the side of the house in case of fire. It took money and time to build a house of this size and if it was burnt down because of a stray spark it may not have been able to be replaced for years. The kitchen was connected by a breeze way sometimes, like this one, and food was carried to and from by servants."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.