A Come Back - Cover

A Come Back

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 20: Messing Around

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Messing Around - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

There was no way I could refuse Eddie, not without making a fool out of myself. I thought to myself as I slipped into what little clothes I'd worn. There was not even a reason to want to keep them apart. It wasn't like they could compare notes! Feeling foolish I hurried to join Eddie already by the door.

"We have to go around by my place. I'm not dressed for ... people." I said gesturing towards my outfit.

Eddie just grinned and held open the door. To his credit he said not a word but walked me to my cabin.

"Oh so that's where you've been." Cleo said with a grin as we walked in.

"I need to change clothes." I explained. And I rushed upstairs to get dressed properly. Leaving Cleo and Eddie to chat.

Despite the heat I put on Jeans. With panties. I actually blushed at that thought. I slipped into a proper cotton bra, and a simple tank top. I looked in the mirror and decided to brush my hair and fix my makeup. I didn't want to look like I'd just come from bed. I frowned. It's not like Billy can't guess what we've been doing. In a huff I rushed downstairs. Disturbed by my own feelings and thoughts.

"All set." I stated heading for the door. I refused to meet anyone eyes.

"Off again?" Cleo asked.

"I'll be back." I exited leaving Eddie to follow or stay.

I heard Eddie laughing when he closed the door behind him.

"Kat, what was that about?"

"I didn't want Cleo to know I told you, or..." I lied. I was fairly sure Cleo wouldn't care what I told Eddie. She trusted me and my instincts with that.

"Give me a little credit for knowing when to use tact hey?"

We walked to the stables following the white path. There seemed to be a lot of people out and about today. The pool was crowded both with sunbathers and swimmers. A few joggers hurried passed. Here and there I'd see a couple making out in a shady spot.

"What are you going to say?" I asked Eddie, still very uneasy in having Eddie and Billy in the same room with me.

"No idea." Eddie smiled at me.

"Hmm." I stepped into the welcome shade of the stables. "Billy?" I called quietly, no wish to disturb the horses overmuch.

Nick popped out of a stall. "Hey Kat."

"Oh! Hey Nick." I stepped back a pace. "You guys pop out of stalls like jack in the boxes." I smiled at him. "Where's Billy?"

"The Bear's in his office." Nick tossed his head to the rear of the stable.

"Bear?" Eddie inquired.

"Aw. Billy just hates sitting at a desk. Go on in, you'll give him an excuse to stop." Nick disappeared back into the stall.

I looked at Eddie. "I didn't even know the place had an office. Makes sense tho."

We headed further into the stable towards the back wall. Sure enough. There was a closed door half glass. I could see Billy's head bent over the desk.

"Maybe we shouldn't..." I started but Eddie turned the knob and walked in.

Billy's head came up with a scowl which instantly vanished when he saw it was us and not another hand with another problem.

"Thank God!" Billy stood up and ushered us in. "You saved me." Billy joked.

"Wow, nicer in here." The Air conditioner was on and it felt down right divine.

"Yeah, Jake's talking about installing it through out the stable but I'm standing in his way." Billy pulled out a seat for me and nodded to a chair for Eddie. "Horses don't need it and actually not good ... hey. What brings you two here?"

Was it me or did he emphasize 'two'?

"Cleo." I figured I'd put the topic on the table and let them beat at it.

Billy looked quickly from me to Eddie, and back.

"You told him?"

"Yes." I was poised, ready to defend myself.

"Good." I blinked, err ok. I hadn't expected him to approve.

Billy turned back to Eddie. "We need an extra set of eyes. I've been looking for the jerks. I figure they'll lie low, if they're around here at all." Billy had been thinking on it more than I knew. "My bet is they left, waiting to see what Cleo would do. If they come crawling back and hear nothing they'll think they've got off Scott free. Which is good for us."

"Makes sense. They'll come back looking for another easy mark."

Both men glanced at me. I rolled my eyes. They went on talking like I wasn't here, both knowing full well I was.

"I figure Micheal, he'll come back and poke around. Maybe ask about Cleo. Maybe even try to get close to her to see her for himself, to see what that would trigger off." Billy continued. "If no alarm is set off they'll figure they're safe."

"Then what do you plan on doing." Eddie asked.

Billy grinned. "Scaring them. Making them run."

"But..." I started confused.

Eddie smiled. "Ok, it's that way is it?"

"What am I missing here?"

"Hey, Baby, I think maybe the less you know the better." Eddie was looking at Billy. "I wouldn't want you to let on to Cleo."

Billy nodded, thinking.

"What?" I was flabbergasted.

"Hey Kat, care to see Wobbles?" Billy stood up.

"No! I'm staying right here. Cleo is my friend and shes..."

Billy ignored me and stood up, he opened the door and called for Nick. "Hey Nick! Come take Kat to see Wobbles."

I scowled at both men. Then at Nick when he arrived. I folded my arms and refused to stand up.

Billy shrugged. Once quick look at Eddie and they both walked out the door and shut it.

"Billy!" I jumped up and headed for the door.

"Make sure she doesn't leave Nick." Billy tried to the door to make sure it was locked.

"Billy! You ass. Eddie!" They were walking away. "Nick damn it!"

I was left in the office to fume while they talked. I was livid. I spun around to Billy's desk and swung an arm over all the papers he'd been working on. They fell and fluttered all over the floor. "Men!" I shoved a three ring binder off and it smacked the floor too. Some part of my mind knew not to destroy it, it was after all, Jake's. I plopped down hard in Billy's seat. "Damned men." I muttered and started pilfering through Billy's desk. I messed things up just to piss him off. I moved everything and messed it all up. I spilled a box of paper clips in the drawer and unrolled the stamps. I spread pens and pencils making sure they were everywhere. I opened the paper shredder and tossed the shredded confetti high. All petty I knew but I was going to make him spend as much time cleaning up in here as I spent locked up! "Macho Men think women can't handle a bit of..." I was muttering in anger when I tossed the first full file in the air, watching the papers snow down on top of the desk.

Once the office was in full chaos to my satisfaction I turned to the computer. A slow smile spread on my face. I looked to the door and saw Nick slowly shake his head back and forth with his own grin. I stuck out my tongue at him and hit the keys on the keyboard. I saved the current document, again mindful of Jake. Then closed it. It was an accounting program. Payroll by the looks. I then opened files randomly. I was disappointed when I found no personal photos. No personal touches at all. It was all business.

I glared at the door again. I reached down and pulled out the tower of the computer from under the desk. I unplugged every wire I could find. Let Billy puzzle it all back together. Let him panic a bit when the computer doesn't come on. I pushed the tower back into it's place. For my final feat, I attacked the post it notes, pulling them off one by one and tossing them around the room in a colorful rainbow. Sticking some to the desk, others to the wall, and still more to the computer screen.

I looked around the office. I was wearing a wide smile with my eyes sparkling in humor when Billy stood outside of the door looking in at me. I crossed my arms over my chest and plopped my feet on the desk top. Paybacks were a bitch. I had to blow a stray bit of shredded confetti out of my eyes.

He opened the door.

"Happy?"

He gazed around at the mess and then at me. What I didn't know is I made a very sexy sight. I sat there, flushed, amid a mess of my own creating. My full breasts were pushed up by my arms, my hair was a mess with bits of paper sticking out. I was pleased with it and it showed. To my chagrin, Billy smiled.

Eddie, walking in behind Billy let loose a long low whistle.

I stood and walked out. I wasn't aware I was creating a trail of shredded paper behind me.

"That Kat has claws." I heard Nick say as I stepped out into the sunlight.


"So I dunno what they have planned." I said and waived my hand in the air. I'd just finished explaining what I'd done to Cleo.

"Oh My god! You trashed Billy's office!!" Cleo was laughing and couldn't get passed that one little fact.

I gave her a sheepish grin.

"Yeah well." The grin got a bit wider. "I think the colored sticky note paper was the toppers. It added color."

Cleo was wiping a tear from the corner of her eye caused by way too much laughing.

"I was just so mad and frustrated and ... and..." I paused and shrugged. "Now I feel kinda bad."

"Like Hell you do." Cleo smiled brightly at me.

"I do." My voice raised in pitched.

"What was their reason for not wanting you to hear?" Cleo asked.

"I'm not all that sure. I think Billy doesn't want me to be able to give out too much information about what they have planned in case it's overheard." I shrugged. "Like I talk to anyone but you."

"Good. I'm glad they've got the ball rolling and have a plan." Cleo was serious now. "Those Bastards." She paused, thinking. "Do you think I could make up an excuse to see Billy?"

"Why?" I frowned, "to ask about their plans?"

"Well, yeah, that. But mainly to see his office." Cleo was laughing again.

"It's been an hour or so. I should go see if I can help him pick up."

Cleo just waved at me and reopened the book she'd been reading when I came in.

"Kiss him once for me will you?" I heard faintly as I closed the door on my way out.

I just had to go give Billy a hand cleaning up. If I could keep from giggling. I smiled. It had been much too much fun!


"Billy?" I tapped on the door to his office.

"Back to finish the job?" Nick poked his head out of a stall.

"Nick! I do wish you'd stop the jack-o-lantern pop ups." I smiled at him. "Is he mad?"

I walked to lean on the stall, not having seen Billy in the office chaos.

"Not sure." Billy leaned on the pitch fork for a moment thinking. "He was shaking his head when he left. Straight faced. I'd say he was fighting a grin. But just the same, he's not thrilled." Nick met my eyes, his own full of mirth. "Sure was funny."

"Where'd he go?"

"Don't rightly know. He and Eddie left not long after you did. He said he wouldn't be long. Care to check in on Wobbles?" Nick offered.

"Sure. He's so cute."

Nick escorted me outside the back corral. Wobbles was bucking and kicking as he danced around his mother.

"My! He's gotten so big already!" I ducked through the fences and Wobbles pranced up for a scratch. His mother following looking for a handout herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.