A Come Back - Cover

A Come Back

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 19: 5th of July

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: 5th of July - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

The 4th of July arrived and Jake had the red, white and blue everywhere. It was draped on fences, some bushes had lights sparkling like Christmas. Anywhere and everywhere had colored ribbons.

Cleo was doing much better. All her bruises had faded to a yellow/green. Even the nasty ones on her thighs had started fade. She wasn't relaxed enough to run around on her own yet, she kept close the house or to Dean, Billy or myself. Each day I thought she was feeling stronger. I hadn't called Eddie, or even see him. He was always on my mind. I wondered if he was going to Jake's party and just who he would find to replace me. Cleo had talked with Flo finally. She discovered Flo merely went home and and fallen fast asleep while waiting for Cleo. Then woke up mad because Cleo hadn't shown up. Which is why she didn't call anyone to let us know Cleo was missing.

Cleo and I were getting ready for Dean's party. Cleo kept referring to it as "Dean's Pity Party."

"Since I don't know who will be there I'll wear this. What do you think?" Cleo posed for me against the door jam.

"Actually, I like it."

She was wearing a skirt that was longer than what she normally wore. It almost reached her knees. It was white and moved easy being bell shaped and made from a light cotton. The top was a tied button up shirt with capped sleeves, in a royal blue. She had on red and white thick bangles to attempt to hide her wrists. The rope burn was gone to anyone who wasn't looking for them. But she saw them. The burns on her knees and ankles, there wasn't much to do about them, and to try to hide them would bring more attention to them. She wore a strapped fancy flip flops. She'd dried her short hair and sprayed it with hair spray to hold tight. For the first time Cleo was nervous about attending a party. She even had on a bra!

I nodded. "It's soft and almost demure." I smiled. "looks good on you for a change. You really don't need that many bangles you know."

Cleo frowned at her wrists. "I know but..." She shrugged. "Stand up. Lemme see."

I stood. I was wearing a simple sundress which was white and had an overall blue swirled pattern. I was intending to wear simple white sandals that's it.

"You're missing something ... hang on."

She was back in a moment, after fetching a bright red scarf. "Tie this around your neck."

"Neck? Do you think this is the 60's?" I laughed.

"It is a bit retro, but try it. If it gets too bothersome you'll have something to tie up your thick hair."

"Well you do have something there." My hair was so thick and heavy sometimes in the Summer's heat it was just too much on my neck.

Turning back to the mirror I discarded the idea of tieing it on my neck and pulled my back back to use it as a head band. The bight color around my face did wonders. "Better?"

"Much." She still had a frown.

"I know I know." I held up my hand.

Together we said, "needs lip gloss." And we left to Deans.

Dean's Pity Party was more like what I expected the last get together at Dean's to be. A simple cook out. Billy showed up with the three stable hands. We ate, drank beer and enjoyed the company. With five men and only two women it was so easy to soak up the attention. Slowly as the night wore on I could see the old Cleo coming back. She began to flirt and sash shay about. She was very careful to keep her thighs covered. Dean was back to being the retro porn star from the 70's. And for me, there was no brownies. I was content with Billy's attention. Trying to keep my mind off of what Eddie was doing at Jake's place tonight.

The sun was dipping behind the mountains and Billy stood, ready to discharge his employees to their stations.

"Ok guys, night's falling. Nick I want you take the RV side of the coral with Gus. If there is any trouble it will be there. Keep any fools from sending rockets into the horses. Jim, you take the front by the stable doors, over to the far side. I'll stay here at Dean's for a while, it's close enough to this side of the stables to come running."

Men were starting to pack up and move out.

"Remember what I said earlier." When everyone nodded at Billy they filed out.

"Care to move around front?" Billy asked.

"I'd planned it that way. It will be easier to see the fireworks from Jake's." Dean said, picking up one end of a cooler.

"Great, I can see the stables from there." Billy picked up the other end and we all walked around front.

"Perfect night for it hey?" I settled down on a lawn chair and propped my feet up on the cooler.

"Yeah." Cleo sighed looking at the sky.

It always seemed like once the sun decided to go down it went down with a purpose. They sky a moment ago had been streaked with reds and oranges. Now, already, blues and blacks were moving in. Looking up I could even see a star or two twinkle. I looked around and was surprised to notice that the yard was dark. I blinked a few times as if to clear my eyes, but no, the night shadows had moved in and taken over. I smiled and shook my head. Amazing really. Time doesn't seem to move that fast in the middle of the day, yet this hour seemed magic, it's as if every minute swept by in double it's usual pace.

Actually in the dark you couldn't see the stables. But we were close enough if Billy was needed he'd be there in short order. Billy sat on the cooler at my feet. Dean and Cleo lazily kicked the yard swing back and forth. I leaned forward and started to knead the tension from Billy's shoulder when the first hiss sounded.

"What was..." I didn't have to finish.

The sky lit up and a pop corn popping sound could be heard. Followed by the mandatory "ohhh and ahhhs".

Billy was the only one not looking up. His eyes and ears were focused on the stables. I went back to kneading his shoulders and felt him relax under my finger tips.

In the heavens red white and blue star bursts celebrated the country's birthday. They over lapped in colors. The odd delayed boom could be heard after the color exploded high above. Even as far as we were from Jake's, soon the smell of fireworks found even us. It was the smell of 160 years of our nation, like burning candles on a cake. Happy Birthday USA.

I wondered who was by Eddie's side tonight and would he be showing her a great night?

The stables stayed quiet. No fires, no spooked horses, no out of control party people to intrude, just a bit of nervous neighs was the only thing heard from that direction. Was it Billy's forward thinking?

He walked us home. All in all the night was very ordinary and a good way to spend a good holiday. Billy walked back to the stables alone, he'd said things would get rougher as the night got older. I suspected Dean wanted to join in some of the fun and had slid over to Jake's. Cleo and I went to our beds and with our bellies stuffed with beer it took no time to doze off.


Oddly when I awoke I was feeling very puzzled. I was disappointed. It had been a nice holiday. A wonderful evening filled with friends but it just felt ordinary. I puzzled over it durning breakfast, during my shower and as I got dressed. I frowned in the mirror and decided I wanted to call Eddie. I had to go see Eddie.

With a sly foxy smile in the mirror I unlatched my bra from under my top and let it slide to the floor, where I soon had my panties join it. I left and headed straight for him, wearing a simple skirt and tank top. There was no need to look to tell my nipples were rock hard. I knew already that my pussy was damp. Eddie.

But as I walked my confidence faded. -

What if he had someone spending the night? What if he stayed at her place? What if he decided I was too undecided for him? What if...

I'd arrived. What if I was too early!? I should have called. I should have waited till noon. He had a late night. What if a woman answers the door? What if...

I saw my hand knock twice. I waited. My heart was pounding. The door started to open. My worst fear. I stood facing a blond. I bet she wasn't 21. She had on denim shorts and a tank top her hair pulled into a pony tail. She too wasn't wearing a bra. She didn't need to, she was built more like Cleo with small pert breasts. She had bright blue eyes and a lovely smile.

"Yes?" She said, flashing her perfect white teeth.

I wanted to kill her.

"Umm I wanted to see if Eddie was here, but if I..." I was at a loss how to get out of here.

"Come in. He's upstairs. I think he's made it out of the shower by now." She opened the door wide and called upstairs. "Eddie!" To me she asked politely "Can I get you something?"

I know I stood looking like an idiot. My feet walked inside the door. The rest of me was running down the path to my place.

"Uh. No?" I answered.

"Ok. Make yourself at home. I was going to clean the downstairs bathroom." The blond of my nightmares held up a can of spray cleaner and the rag. "Eddie hired me last week to keep the place clean." She smiled.

Who said blonds were dumb? She knew what I was thinking and was trying to put my mind at ease right away. Or so I hoped.

"Once a week", She shrugged indicating it wasn't much. "But it's something. I'm in Collage and the new year starts soon. I'll need every penny." She waved as she headed for the bathroom door.

"What is it Nancy? Can't you find th..." Eddie stopped when he saw me. "Kat?"

I smiled weakly at him.

"Kat, look, she's cleaning the house, I needed to keep up with the place and..." he started speaking rapidly as he came to the bottom of the stairs.

"Shh." My heart was beating too fast, who was I to be a jealous fiend?

"I ... She's..."

"Hi." I said with a grin when he was standing in front of me.

"Hi." he answered back looking as stupefied as I'd felt only moments before.

"I figured it was past time that I called. But..." I shrugged.

"Yeah I..."

"Eddie all done here." Nightmare Nancy interrupted whatever he was going to say.

"Oh! I left money on the kitchen counter last night."

"I got it. I changed the sheets while you were in the shower. I'm leaving now." Eddie and stepped aside and she slipped out the door. "See you next week." And she was gone. Again, smart Blond.

"Come in Kat." Eddie shut the door and gestured to the living room. It was set up the same as Dean's place, only the colors were different. "Tea?" Eddie asked and I nodded.

"So, how was Jake's party?" I ventured following him into the kitchen area.

"He did a great job with the fireworks. I figured you'd be there." He plopped ice in two glasses, then poured cold tea.

"No. A lot has happened with Cleo and we decided to lay low for a while." I accepted the glass offered.

"I'd heard rumors." He sipped his own glass.

"Oh? She won't like that. Eddie..."

"Later." He cut off anything else I was going to say by taking my tea back to set on the table. He then pulled me into his arms.

He kissed me like a starving man would feast on a buffet. He didn't stop with my lips. He kissed my neck and shoulders. He pushed up the hem of my shirt and held my breasts caressing my nipples to thick swollen bullets. My fingers were buried in his shower damp hair while I kissed it. His mouth, hot and wet replaced his fingers, licking and sucking my nipples till I tossed back my head and groaned.

Eddie started to walk, pushing me back towards the living area. I pulled and tugged till he finally shrugged out of his shirt, instantly returning to my breasts. Still he pushed, till I felt the bottom step at my heel.

"Eddie."

"Turn." He commanded.

As I turned towards the stairs he raised my skirt and pushed it to my hips, baring my ass.

"Up."

Slowly I started walking up the stairs. Each step Eddie would bite an ass cheek, or kiss my hip. Each step up he'd run a hand over the back of my thigh and around the curve of my ass. At the top of the stairs he held me, back to his front, kneading my breasts and pinching my nipples, his lips ever active on my neck. Till, frustrated, he paused to remove my shirt and skirt, leaving them where they fell.

"First door." He hissed and I walked forward, he was attached to my back, never did his hands stop touching pinching, exploring.

At the bed I turned and held him still a moment. Holding and capturing his hands. When he stilled at last I reached for his shorts. The zipper seamed quiet compared to our breathing. He fell from his shorts into my hand, rock hard and ready. He groaned when my fingers encased him. The shorts fell to the floor with the aid of gravity, they were kicked aside, now useless.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.