A Come Back
Chapter 15: Cleo's Rape

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Cleo's Rape - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

She wondered briefly why Kat was so uptight suddenly, then shrugged. This party was turning out to be the best!

"Hey, Cleo. Give me a 15 minute head start and meet me at my place ok?" Flo had wrapped her arms around Cleo and was squeezing her ass.

"Oh? You want to leave?" Cleo rubbed her bare tits against Flo's own.

"It's worth it." Flo smiled and licked Cleo's lips before slipping way, calling over her shoulder, "15!"

She wondered what in the world Flo could planned. Cleo wondered around saying good-bye to a few people and searching for her wrap. A bit tipsy she knew she wasn't too steady on her feet but figured she was sober enough to walk to Flo's. She placed both arms in the wrap, but left it open and untied. It just didn't seem important, everyone was topless or nearly nude.

"Aw Come on Cleo, stay a bit longer." Scott begged from the lounge where he was about to continue sucking on the small tit being offered to him by a girl who appeared much younger than she actually was.

"No way." She laughed. "You don't need me." And waved, heading for the path.

It was a beautiful night, warm and humid. The stars looked like they went on forever. The sounds from the pool escorted her for a long while. When the path forked she went left, towards the trees, away from the stables. Flo's place was a bit of a walk. She could have shortened it by cutting through the grass and crossing through the pasture where some horses were kept, but since she had time to kill she figured she'd stay on the path and follow the white rocks around the circle to Flo's place. All of the cabins were dark, most everyone was at the pool. She smiled. It was very hard to pass up top less women willing to give head anywhere and anytime. The sounds were fading and nature could be heard. Croaking frogs and chirping crickets. She loved this place and was happy Kat was having such a great time. It was the perfect place to unwind and find yourself and your sexual desires. Many people played at being other things. Like Flo. She was such a straight-laced bitch in the city. Here she became ... Cleo smiled, deciding not even find a word to describe it. She reached the RV Park, and even that was quiet. Most were either asleep or at the party. Flo's cabin was on the other side of this area. The path was on the front edge.

"Boo!"

Cleo screamed!

"Holy Hell Micheal. You scared the shit out of me." Clean scolded with her hand on her heart. She realized her wrap was still semi opened and took the time now to close it and tie it in place.

"Where are you heading Cleo? I don't normally see you down here." Mike took to walking on her right side.

"Heading to Flo's. Just left the party. It's still in full swing, you should go check it out." Cleo was a bit nervous. She knew Micheal, just not well. He was some relative of someone who knew someone, something like that. Cleo had seen him around and he always gave her the willies.

It seemed dark over here and Michael was acting strange. A dark figure fell into step beside Cleo's right. Cleo looked up didn't recognize him.

"Er. Hi." Cleo tried to smile and continued walking.

"That's Jim. He's kinda quiet." Michael said. "Hey, come with us a minute I want to show you what Jim's built."

"Well Flo is expecting me."

"She can wait." Michael said and gripped her elbow. It turns out Cleo was going, no matter if she wanted to or not.

Cleo knew better than to panic. She'd go along nice and easy. She knew Michael, not well, but she did know him. The most they'd want is a quick lay and she'd be left to carry on. And frankly she could enjoy some boners before heading to the pussy party she was sure Flo had planned for her.

"Ok. Where we going? Ease up on the death grip, I'm not going to fight you." Cleo said trying to sound reasonable. "I've got a little time before Flo starts to worry."

"Jim's made something and wants to show it to a little ... Lady." Michael made the word sound like an insult.

They headed towards a camper that was average. Not impressive and not new, but nor was it run down and falling apart. It was still hooked up to the truck but she could see the equipment sitting around, blocks and levels and things and realized they'd be disconnecting it from the truck in the morning.

Once inside she tried to play it cool. The place looked normal. The main area had a small sofa type that could be turned into sleeping quarters, a very small kitchen divided it from the rear of the trailer. A TV was set on what was the kitchen counter. The place smelled a bit but all in all not as bad as what she'd expected when she first saw the place. It was actually semi clean. She looked around and back at each man in turn.

"Ok. What?" Cleo asked when they shut the door and locked it. "Just tell me, you want a blow job or something?" She placed a hand on her hip and waited.

Michael and Jim exchanged glances before Michael finally said, "Don't be such a bitch. It's in the back room. No room for it out here." He pointed to the back of the trailer.

Cleo shrugged and headed back, fully expecting to open the door and find a bedroom so the three of them could enjoy a bit of sex. She pushed opened the door and blinked. There was no bed. Indeed it didn't look like any kind of a room she could name. The windows had been covered with torn quilts, their ragged edges starting to fray. One light bulb light the room giving a dim light just good enough to see by. In the middle bolted to the floor was a steel appliance of some kind. Against the wall was a large old trunk.

"What is it?" Cleo asked, surprised that they were serious, they really wanted her to check out something they'd built.

Cleo looked to first Michael and then to Jim. Jim looked like a kid showing off his first piece of artwork to a teacher. But still he stayed quiet. Michael looked bored.

"Check it out for him, give him a thrill."

"Well, what's it for, what's it do? What is it?" Cleo asked, looking at Jim.

Still Jim didn't say a word. He came forward and patted a small round seat. It looked like a seat off of an old metal stool.

"Sit." Michael said for Jim. "He'll show you."

"Ok." She smiled at Jim, trying to make him feel at ease. He looked like a harmless giant. Maybe he'd relax and talk if she was friendlier. "Oh!" She exclaimed. "That's cold."

She sat on the seat and looked closer at the wielded arms and legs. It made no sense to her at all. Jim smiled and gestured at her and began to move a section.

"He wants you to sit up straight and move your hands out of the way."

"Err ok." She looked up at Jim and sat up straight and just in case, she crossed her arms over her chest.

He nodded and slid an arm turning it and poof. She had a desk top.

"A desk?" She smiled and placed her arms on the table. "A table? It converts to more than one use, saving space in the trailer? How clever. Surely it's more, it looks so..."

"Yeah. There's more. Let me get the extras." Michael moved to the trunk and drug it behind the stool. "There's a back for it. Jim was going to pad it, but it will wait."

Once he was behind her that odd feeling came back to Cleo. Something was wrong here she told herself. Back in the city she'd never be caught with so little on outside walking the streets. She sat here with two men she didn't know very well, hardly dressed, only her suit bottoms and a wrap, trying out an invention they made. In their house! She was being stupid.

"Um ... It's nice, Let me stand and get out of your way."

"No you're not in the way." Michael said and she felt Jim's hand on her shoulder, preventing her from rising. "Lean forward a bit so I can reach the bolts?"

Cleo's warm ass had stuck to the steel a bit and she moved forward a few inches. Her mind was in overdrive now. Jake's entire set up was designed for sex. She'd let her guard down too low. She'd been out walking basically nude, she was alone. It's ok ... she tried to calm herself. Flo's expecting me.

The seat's back made a loud sound as it clicked into place. Jim pushed her back so her back touched the rest.

"See, kinda reminds you of high school hey?"

"Well, sorta. It would be better if it were padded. Hey I need to get moving to Flo's." Cleo started to rise, again Jim's hand held her still.

"Naw. You gotta see this..." Michael was pulling things out of the trunk again. Arms were attached to the stool. "Arm rests."

"Very, ah, clever." Cleo was more nervous then ever. She was now penned in on all four sides. The arm rests nearly reached the desktop. "I need to get to Flo's I have to be late by now."

"Ok ok, just one more thing." Michael was behind her reaching into the trunk again.

Standing directly behind her, she couldn't see him. Cleo's heart began to pound a bit faster. Jim walked behind her to join Michael. Cleo tried to turn and look but at that moment Michael lowered something over her head in front of her. She blinked. As she raised her arms to move it and get a better look, each arm was yanked back and twisted behind her back. She opened her mouth to scream. The item in front of her was a ball gag. Michael jerked it up and back and it slid in place and choked off her scream. Cleo's eyes went wide in panic. her arms were being tied in place behind the seat, fastened to an eyebolt with a clasp. Michael was locking the buckles to the gag on her head.

"Finally." Michael said. "leave her be Jim. I mean it." Michael pointed at Jim. "I'm going to pull out of here. Just sit there and look. Don't touch!"

Michael left the trailer and soon she could feel the trailer begin to move. Cleo's wild eyes darted around the room fully alarmed. Finally Jim stepped out from behind her and he loomed over her. He slid one finger down her jaw and traced her lips that were wide open around the gag. Angry now, she kicked out with her legs kicking Jim in the shins. He backed up and looked hurt and angry himself. He started to advance on her and the trailer hit a dip in the road and he lost his balance, it only caused him to stagger yet it served to remind him where he was. He sat in front of Cleo, out of kicking range, and simply stared at her.

Cleo stared back, trying to keep calm. Jim was scary. His silence made him spooky. He was big. She guessed closer to 7 foot then 6. He walked stooped like he'd been used to ducking to get in doorways and had decided to remain that way. Big shoulders and broad chest. A large beer gut completed the image. At first he appeared stupid. Now she didn't think of him as dumb, more like slow, like he could figure things out it would only take a bit longer.

He stood up, carefully and went behind her for the trunk. She could hear him digging around. When he came back around he had more ties in his hands. He stood looking at her for a bit thinking. She knew he was trying to figure out how to tie her feet without getting kicked. He walked to the side of her. Cleo twisted at the waist and lashed at as far and hard as she could. She hit her mark, his calf. He grunted and walked behind her. She couldn't see him. She couldn't twist enough to see him. He grabbed her ankle from behind and under the stool. She tried to kick forwards and out of his grip. No deal. He was too strong and held her easily. He clasped the ankle to the same eyebolt that her hands were held by. The rope was longer but he pulled it tight enough where her knees were bent and her pelvis pulled taunt and thrust forward. It was much easier for him to get her other foot and secure it.

He came around front and looked at her. A slow satisfied smile came over his face. Cleo gave him her sternest glare. She'd given her wrap no thought since sitting on the stool. As she watched Jim, she realized he had. She didn't care. She'd just been semi nude at a public pool party, she didn't care what he saw and didn't see.

Slowly he came forward again. He moved first one armrest, then the other. They being articulated moved easily, once unlocked, and went down and back by her hips. The desktop he simply removed. He sat back down in front of her. Cleo was simply pissed off. She had nothing to fear she told herself. They wanted to rape her, fine. Get it over with. At least that's what she tried to tell herself. However she was very scared. This wasn't going to be easy, whatever it was they had planned. Jim was sitting so still she was trying to see more of the room. She couldn't make out much. The light was above her head and the walls were all shadowed. Jim moved again. He slowly, like he was afraid he'd be scolded if he did it, he slowly moved up and untied the wraps belt. He grinned a small grin. He looked around him, as if he was checking for Michael. Then moved again, very slowly. He pushed Cleo's wrap off of her shoulders, letting fall open more. It was caught between her arms and the stools backing. He sat back down on the floor. His eyes staring at her nipples then back to her eyes. She knew she was showing more fear then she wanted to. But this was un-nerving and actually painful sitting like this.

She felt the trailer turn and slow. It turned again and slowed to a stop. She had no idea where she was.

Michael walked in.

Jim flinched and crouched down lower to the floor. Cleo was very puzzled. Jim could crush Michael with little effort. Yet it was clear Michael was in full control.

Michael looked from me, to Jim and back again. He said not a word to Jim.

"We moved, as you no doubt know. Now you can scream and curse and yell all you want. No one is gonna hear." He looked around. "However I frankly don't want to hear it just yet. So you're staying gagged." He lit a cigarette and calmly smoked it, thinking. "That needs to go. Jim?"

As if the two had one mind, Jim rose and went to the trunk. He handed a long walking stick to Michael and he himself held a thin small knife. Cleo's eyes widened again. Jim walked towards Cleo, and with a final look to Michael, slipped the knife against her skin and sawed the strings at her hip. Cleo relaxed marginally when she realized she was going to lose the suit, not her life. The other side was cut and it was yanked from her crotch. He put it to his nose and smelled like some sick dog. Jim frowned. Having spent lots of time in the water she was pretty sure it didn't smell too much like herself.

"Strap the knees to the arm rests."

Jim did as he was told. Cleo's legs were opened wide as each knee was tied back as far as they could be pulled. She started to sweat. Her back hurt. The stool dug into the back of her thighs. Her ankles burned where the rope was pulling. Her Jaw ached from being held opened. Cleo wasn't shy. She wasn't the least bit upset by being put on display. She was however aware she was in for a long night. These two seemed to enjoy creating pain, and fear.

"Strip."

Jim stood up and striped out of his clothes as fast as he could. The man was rock hard. His penis stood out from his body like an arrow-pointing north. Right at Cleo. It wasn't long, not as long as Dean's, maybe 5 inches long. But he was fat. The thing was round and fat, tuna can came to mind. Cleo groaned. This was gonna hurt.

"Now me." Jim helped Michael strip down.

Michael was sporting a nice package but it was limp and uninterested. Jim brought over a dark satin like dressing robe, which Michael shrugged into. He tied the belt himself and patted Jim on the ass. He walked over to Cleo sucking on his cigarette. Without warning he placed the burning cigarette on the outer lips of her vagina, right at the peak of the divide. Cleo's head jerked back and she screamed! Her body was jerking trying to escape the pain. Her legs pulled on the ropes. The sounds of her screams were barely escaping from the gag. He removed the cigarette and dropped it on the floor, it was out.

"I hate a shaved cunt." Michael said. He turned his back on Cleo and walked about the room.

Cleo looked at Jim. He was looking sorry. Like a lost puppy. Tears streamed from her eyes. She was sweating.

"Look bitch. I've seen you fucking everything and anything that can walk. I hate whores like you. I'm going to make you realize what fucking can be. Do you understand me?"

Cleo glared at him despite her tears.

Michael punched her right in the eye. Cleo's head snapped back and hit the backrest. The blow left her dizzy.

"Don't look at me like that." Michael was in her face. "You understand me?"

Cleo blinked, trying to see him. She nodded. Her face hurt.

"Remove her gag Jim." Michael instructed.

Jim quickly walked behind her and did just that. The relief was instant. Her jaw ached. She slowly shook her head.

"What do you want?" Cleo finally asked. Clearly he wasn't looking for a way to get his rocks off.

Michael nodded at Jim. "Girls don't like Jim." He signaled Jim to his side, in front of Cleo. His fat prick was under just under her chin level. "His dick is too fat for their cunts. Sit Jim."

Jim knelt on the floor.

"And once they see why he can't talk they won't touch him. Open up Jim."

Jim opened his mouth. Cleo looked through one eye, the other was already swelling shut. Jim had a stub for a tongue.

"See he and his last ... Partner ... got a bit carried away on the fun." Michael continued "They enjoyed pain and inflicted it on each other. His partner was going to split Jim's tongue for him, you've seen how popular that is?"

Cleo couldn't look away from Jim's mouth as Michael talked. She nodded. She'd seen it all right. You had the tongue split so when you stuck it out it looked like a snakes tongue, forked.

"Well ole Jim here couldn't take that much pain, and there was blood everywhere and the knife slipped." Michael snapped his fingers. "Since Jim was tied down his partner figured he'd go ahead and make the thing match and cut off the other side." Michael shook his head. "Jim was bleeding and screaming and his partner wouldn't let him bleed to death. The man got the fire poker nice and hot and cauterized it."

Cleo's eyes filled with terror looking at the rough stump that was coming from the back of Jim's throat, hardly there at all.

Michael laughed at Cleo's face. "Up Jim."

Jim stood up and looked at Cleo sadly.

"Well he was smart enough to leave Jim tied up for a few days. The mistake was hanging around and letting the man loose." Michael laughed. "Jim has a raging a temper and it takes a long time for Jim to forgive. Well Jim smashed the mans head in with the fire poker. At least the poor devil died within the first four or five hits."

Cleo looked at Michael. Why was he telling her this?

"Not like Jim could talk and tell anyone hey?" Michael laughed a bit. "Well I don't like head aches. Maybe I'll do the same for your tongue if you scream hey?"

Cleo began to feel to sick. She swallowed any bile and nodded suddenly very aware of her tongue.

"Jim here needs to have a little fun, see the problem. He's not fancy enough for your little pool parties."

She nodded, knowing she'd have to stay on his good side and agree with him.

"Good. Now, be a good little whore and suck him off."

Cleo could honestly say it was the last thing she wanted to do right now. Instead she looked at Jim as he walked over.

"To make it fun, for me at least, you've got 1 minute. Make him jet in one minute." she wasn't sure what he meant by making it fun for him, but she was going to try to get it over with fast.

Jim moved over the stool and presented his fat dick for her to work on. Lacking the use of her hands she opened her mouth and leaned as far forward as the restraints allowed. Her jaws already ached from the ball gag. His dick was the fattest she'd ever seen. Her mouth was full and he was scraping against her teeth. She didn't want him to feel pain and forced her jaws even wider. There was no room for her tongue to move and caress him. She hopped that he'd been so long without a blowjob that he'd release quickly. She pulled back and ran her tongue around just his head, inserting the tip of her tongue in his pee hole then quickly forcing him back inside of her tight mouth. She tried licking his balls and the base of his root. He tasted of old sweat and stale urine.

"Hmm I don't think you're going to make it there girl." Michael teased, inches from her swollen eye. He'd bent down to watch the action.

She went to work faster. Licking and slurping at Jim's cock. Bobbing her head as fast as she could. Her shoulders were screaming and her neck ached. Her jaws may never close again, but still she worked. Jim started to thrust back at her face.

"Ten seconds."

Come on, she thought, Come on. She sucked at the swollen knob of his penis and ran her tongue down the understand, twisting her neck to reach the underside. Mentally she counted. No, if my hands were free...

"Tsk Tsk" Michael said and stood up. "Times up my dear."

As if on cue Jim groaned and came. He jetted out the warm sticky goo. His penis pulsed and he jetted again. Not sure what to do, Cleo kept licking and trying to catch it. Afraid of what Michael would do if she didn't. Jim stepped back. His penis still semi hard. Cleo met his eyes. The very next instant she felt the rod come smacking down on her arms, which were tied behind the seat. She screamed in surprise. Jim gave the barest hint, shaking his head quickly and marginally. Cleo gritted her teeth and shut up. The rod came down again. She grunted and closed her eye, careful to keep quiet.

Michael walked to the front of her. "Ah you can be taught." With that he brought the rod down over both nipples. Cleo inhaled and held her breath. She wouldn't scream. "Such tiny breasts. Are you a mere school girl?" Michael looked at Jim. "Hey Jim. Do you think we can make them grow."

Jim shook his head.

"Ok, maybe later we'll try. Hey Jim? We can tie weights to her nipples and let them hang overnight. Untie her legs. She'll be good."

Indeed, thought Cleo, I have no choice. When her legs were released the blood rushed back into them making them burn. Instantly she sat back and eased the tension in her shoulders. Her knees were still held wide but the ropes were loose enough where she could roll forward a bit and sit more than hang.

Michael walked over to Cleo and jabbed his fingers inside of her pussy. "What's this? Dry as a bone? YOU?" He stood up. "Well, you know what else Jim never gets to do? He never gets to eat out pussy. No woman wants him near her. Jim?" He signaled and pointed between her legs. "Go to work man."

Cleo held herself still. She didn't want that mouth on her. What the hell was he going to do without a tongue anyway. She forced herself not to flinch.

"Right here." Michael pointed at his own eyes. "Look me in the eye." Cleo did as she was told, trying to keep her face as neutral as possible. The last dirty look earned her a black eye.

Jim made himself comfy on the floor and opened Cleo's vagina. She winced as the skin stretched and pulled the fresh burn. Leaning forward he put his lips right over her clit. Cleo kept very still. It was a very odd feeling. The wet mouth sucking on her but no tongue. He sucked pulling on her clit and then he blew hard, pushing it against her own body, quickly he'd suck again he repeated this tirelessly. His teeth would scrap gently over it as he sucked. Eventually, despite it all, Cleo's body started to give in. She felt her nipples pucker, harden. She felt her pussy clench and release. Michael's eyes smiled. He knew she was feeling it. He could see her nipples. Cleo's body was so used to responding to sex it did it without consulting her. Her pussy was flooding, very wet, preparing for sex.

"Move." Michael pushed Jim aside. "You can't fuck her yet."

'Yet' Cleo's mind echoed. She looked again at Jim's, now, fully erect again penis.

"Here I said!" Michael pointed at his eyes as he swung the rod down over both erect nipples with his other hand. This blow was so hard it took a moment for the pain to register. The nipples reddened, and hardened even more. Her legs, by reflex kicked out, luckily they didn't connect with Michael. She managed to keep quiet. He pushed two fingers into her and withdrew. "Soaked like a good little whore." He wiped her juices off on her nipple. He turned his fingers over and did the same to the other nipple. "Needing a hard cock?" Michael used the cane. He slid it in slowly into her pussy, slowly, but steady, he pushed and pushed. Thanks to Dean she was used to being penetrated deeply. She made sure she kept her breathing even and relaxed, the cane was thin and because she was wet there wasn't much to it. But he kept pushing. She had no idea how much of it she was now taking. It begun to hurt. "There. That's what I want to see." Michael said, looking her in the eye, he smiled. "Fear." Michael moved, leaning down and staring into her eyes. He twisted the cane slowly. "I wonder, how much further? Will you pop? Bleed out here on the floor?" Michael glanced at Jim. "But that means Jim here will be fucking a corpse. I don't think that would be much fun, do you Jim?"

Jim shook his head, his eyes glued to Cleo's cunt.

With a suddenness that startled her, Michael yanked the cane out of her and slapped it across her stomach. "Put the desk back on. I didn't tell you to remove it." Michael walked around the room leaving Jim to make the adjustments.

The thin desk was once again attached to the stools main support. When Jim stepped back Michael unlocked it and moved it so the cold surface was pressed against Cleo's stomach. He nodded at Jim. Jim looked confused for a moment then recalled what he was supposed to do. He crawled under the stool. He began to turn some screw and the support arm holding the stool from the floor began to bend, leaning forward. Cleo went from sitting back to moving forward. The desktop caught most of her weight and still the stool went forward. The floor got closer and closer to Cleo's face. She couldn't bend forward anymore because of the stool when she finally stopped. Another bolt at the base of the stool's seat was turned and removed. The stool was then flipped back over the backrest and her hands. All of her weight was forward on the desk top, her ass up in the air and the main support a mean looking pole of steel aimed where the stool's seat had been.

"Damn it Jim." Apparently Jim had gotten it wrong. Michael frustrated untied Cleo's arms from the eyebolt on the rest and slid the backrest off of her, flinging it to the side. "Tie her damned hands to each knee. Fool With all that on her back how were we going to enjoy her assets?"

Jim went to work, quickly. Cleo's weight rested mainly on her thighs, which were on the edge of the desktop. Her stomach was pressed against the flat part of the desk. Her legs were being held wide apart by the armrests, which were still in place on the stools main support pole. Now her hands were clasped to her knees. Her view was of the floor behind her. She could see Michael's feet when he stepped behind her.

"Just how far will this fit up your ass."

"Michael no." Cleo couldn't stop the words that came from her mouth. She wondered if begging him would make it worse or better?

"What? You dare? Jim, climb under and suck those tits I want to see if you can suck them so hard you make them grow!"

Jim lay under Cleo's dangling tits and latched on like a large child what had never been weaned. Again without a tongue the sucking was unique and not unpleasant. Jim would use his teeth to tug and pull and each second that went by seemed to excite him more and he pulled and bit harder. He used his hand on one side, pulling and pinched and milking the tit.

Michael began swinging the rod over her back and shoulders. Each impact drove her thighs harder into the desktop. Cleo cried out. Each time she cried out he hit her again. Each time he hit her and she cried out Jim bit into her nipple. Cleo's body was jerking upwards trying to escape. She was pulling on the ropes at her wrist. The blows to her back were avoiding her bones and spine, his objective wasn't to break her bones, they were meant to hurt muscle not bone. He knew what he was doing.

"How's that cunt doing Whore?" He fingered Cleo's cunt she was still wet from minutes before. He took the cane and rubbed it up and down her slit. "Suck her Jim, turn those B cups into C's." The cane moved up and down her slit, dragging over her clit and the tender area between her cunt and ass. He hit her with the rod right over that area. "That's it bitch."

Cleo felt Michael's hands on her hips. He sank his stiff cock in her quickly, thrust once, thrust again and withdrew. Barely pausing he thrust again, only at her ass. Without warning her spinster muscle gave way and he jammed deep inside of her. No anal virgin she knew she had to relax. Normally her anal lovers had been gentle and took the time to make sure she was ready. He didn't care for any ones comfort but his own. He thrust deep and hard and loved it when she screamed. She was dry and it felt like fire. He felt it too. He spat on her ass and smeared it with his fingers until he was comfortable again.

"You sucking her Jim?"

He was sucking all right. Cleo's body, unbelievably, was responding. The pain had crossed some invisible line into pleasure. She relaxed her ass as it stretched. Her nipples were getting non-stop attention. She was going to cum and it shocked her! The scream that escaped her was one of pleasure as she felt Michael spurt into her ass. His now deflating cock withdrew pulling a mess of liquids from her ass that plopped onto the floor unpleasantly. Cleo's nipples were raw and burned now with ever rasp of Jim's abuse on her tits.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.