A Come Back - Cover

A Come Back

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 14: Pool Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Pool Party - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

Oddly when Cleo came down she was dressed in a bikini. This one with even less fabric! She turned to model it for us. The back was a thong, disappearing in her ass. The front was a tiny triangle that hid only her shaved slit. For a top, somehow, there was no top! There were star fish covering her nipples.

"What in the world??" I stood up.

"Come see. It's sooo cool. It's new!" Cleo bounced and it was very clear this wasn't for support. "Touch it!"

I had to.

"They're like stickers!" I said shocked. My finger could feel her nipple clearly.

"Yeah. Cool huh? No straps. And even the stickers are so thin you can tan through them! When they're off, if you hold them up to the light you can see through them!"

I looked back at Eddie who just sat there shaking his head grinning. "What will they think of next?"

"Are they waterproof?" I asked amazed.

"They're supposed to be. I haven't tested them yet. And, get this..." She bounced again, dislodging my fingers. "They stretch!" having said that she massaged her own nipples till they grew erect. And damned if the sticker didn't stay in place, growing and stretching to allow them room. "It's as close to nude as I can get!"

"I'll say." Eddie said from his vantage point.

"They come in sea shells, and mini flags, I guess for 4th of July, and bumble bees and flowers and..."

"Ok Ok..." I got the point.

"Just one use. I guess taking them off ruins them."

"Aren't you a bit ... too nude?" I asked.

"Oh no. I brought a robe to wear there. Once there I'm betting most will be topless."

"Where's there?" Eddie had to ask.

"Sure, mention topless and instantly you grab every male's attention." I laughed at Eddie.

"The pool." She left off the 'Of course'.

"You just came from the pool."

"I know, while there we all got to talking and we decided to through together a pool party." Out of the beach bag she pulled a bottle of Gin, then a bottle of Rum. "but had to get provisions." She smiled. "Wanna come?"

I looked at Eddie. I'm sure he did want to cum, watching Cleo.

"I'm game, you?" I asked Eddie.

"Give me time to change?" He gestured at his shorts.

"Hurry." Cleo nodded.

Eddie was up and on the path at a jog.

I turned to Cleo, "I don't have anything so..." I waved a hand at her breasts.

"Can borrow the bumble bees." She teased me in a sing song voice.

"I'm too large for that!" I protested.

She took my hand and we headed up stairs.

"Go put on your bottoms we'll see."

"Cleo. I don't have a two-piece. I'm fat remember?"

Cleo stopped in the hall.

"Katrina. You are not fat. Granted, you're larger than I am. But you are far from fat. And even so, you've lost weight since you've been here. And even so, the numbers on a scale don't matter one witt. You've toned up with all the walking."

"Hmm doesn't matter. I don't have a two piece."

She grabbed my wrist and drug me into her room.

"No, but I do."

"Oh Hell no! I won't wear a string up my ass!"

"Give me some credit will you?" Cleo rolled her eyes at me.

She opened a drawer and she had suits of every color in there.

"Look, my biggest string bottom covers me completely. It's full and has lots of cloth. Because it ties on the side with the string it can fit anyone. Even you Miss Tubby." she said mocking me. "Put it on."

Cleo tossed me a black shinny fabric with strings hanging off of it everywhere.

"How?" I frowned making her laugh.

"Strip."

I did so, a hundred times more comfortable than I could have been before this vacation started. Cleo laid out the suit.

"Here, these two strings tie to the two twin strings on this side. And these two..."

I did as instructed, placing the clothe between my legs, trying to hold it and tie the two front strings to the back two strings on the rear. It was a struggle the other side went easier. It fit. Sort of. I looked in her mirror and twisted to see my ass. It was covered. Barely. I was sure if I moved wrong the crack of my ass could be seen. But for now it was covered. The cheeks of my ass of course were exposed on either side of the triangle. But the effect was pleasing. I turned to check out my front. Hmm I needed to trim first, I think. It may have covered Cleo well enough, for me it was a tad on the small side and wasn't very high.

"Quick, go trim, I'll wait."

Instead I nearly shaved myself bald. I returned and looked in the mirror again. Good enough. I touched my belly. It was still larger than I'd like. And moved and jiggled when I walked, like the rest of me. I frowned.

"Top?"

Cleo laughed. "Like you think I'd have anything to fit those?" She pointed at my breasts. "If you want to wear the bottoms you'll have to wear the stickers."

I hadn't forgotten about the stickers. While I'd shaved she laid out her stickers. The daisy's I wouldn't think would cover even my areola. The bumblebees would cover, but only just. The flags, too square. Sea Shells? Too normal, if one could say wearing stickers on your nipple was normal that is. There was a starburst of colors meant to be a fireworks display. Mostly round with small jagged edges. it covered the most too.

Cleo held it, centered it and had me look in the mirror before we actually stuck it on.

"Colorful. Covers the most. Works for me." She nodded.

"Ok. I'm so gonna regret this."

"Honey, after all those truck drivers this will be a breeze."

Cleo carefully peeled the backing off stuck the sticker over my nipple, smoothing the edges around the curve of each breast.

"Here, Now cup the breast like this." She cupped her own breast in the palm of her hand. "Hold it tight keeping it warm for about 30 seconds or so." She shrugged. "directions say so."

She put everything away and grabbed a towel.

"All set?"

I looked down. Was I? It felt strange. I could feel the stickers but at the same time felt nude. Very strange. I nodded.

"Almost. I need a robe. But unlike you I'll actually wear mine." So saying I went and got my cover-up.

We waited only a few seconds for Eddie, then we all headed to the pool.

Noise greeted us before we were even there. And scents.

"Oh good. Someone's gonna feed us." Eddie said and increased his pace.

Sure enough, there were hamburgers and hot dogs, chips and dip and even cold potato salad. Cleo shrugged out of her cover up the second she stepped on the deck, heading for the bar to offer up her liquor.

People were everywhere. So many! I stood to the side, getting a feel for everything. Music played from speakers set up all around. Plastic drinking cups were on every table. Men in trunks of every size stood around. Some with huge fat bellies hanging over their suits. Others lean as a twig. And still others had found that happy medium. Women were hanging all over the men, they were wearing One pieces, two pieces, some wore cover-ups, some wore heels, none, yet, were topless. Asses were being pinched and slapped. Jokes were being told. Everyone was laughing, drinking, eating, or kissing. All enjoying themselves. I was on the sidelines as of yet. Not ready to dive in.

"Here Baby, sit. I brought you a plate." So he had. Piled high with more food then I could eat.

"I ate. I realized it had been a long time since our quiet little lunch and before I was going to be drinking I knew I should eat."

"There are so many people here tonight."

Eddie looked about.

"Yeah. It's the people from the RV's." Eddie's voice made it clear he wasn't happy about it. "They can be tack less, so be careful ok?"

His warning from lunch came back to me.

"Yeah. but I've got you to watch over me tonight right?" I smiled into his eyes.

"Right." He kissed my lips briefly before going back to eating.

"You could have said something at the cabin you know Eddie. I would have fed you."

He laughed. "There's something about food on a grill."

I was no social butterfly and contented myself staying by Eddie's side. People came up and talked to him and greeted me. I sipped my rum and smiled back. Watching the people get drunker and more wild. One woman was picked up and tossed into the pool. A huge belly of a man followed her, leaping in and splashing anyone who was near the edge of the pool. When they surfaced they were kissing. Others who didn't jump in behind them were laughing. More people were up and dancing. If you'd call it that, most looked like dogs trying to dry hump legs.

"Hey. Let me borrow something will you?" Cleo's voice sounded by my elbow.

"Sure. What's ya need?" I smiled at her. She had Flo behind her.

"You're tie." So saying she untied my cover up and slid it through the loops. Turning she handed one end to Flo and tied the other end to her own thong. "Thanks." And she was off again.

Eddie looked at me. "Do I wanna know?"

"I'm not sure I wanna know." I said and laughed, readjusting the cover up.

"Hey, what do we have here?" Eddie reached for the robe.

"Eddie ... don't."

I stepped back and Eddie stepped in front of me.

"Ah no. I've got to check it out." He pushed either side of my cover up away and open. His eyes burned wherever they rested. "Oh Damn. The stickers hey?"

So saying he reached up and cupped my breast with his right hand. His left held my hip in place, blocking my arm from covering myself. As my other hand held my drink my only choice was to let him.

"Eddie." I protested, looking around, but no one was the least concerned with what we were, or weren't doing.

Eddie cupped, and lifted my free breast. His thumb ran over my nipple and it naturally began to harden at his touch. His fingers explored the edge of the sticker and finally he pinched my nipple testing how the sticker moved and felt, almost net like, over it.

"Amazing."

I looked down. "Isn't it?" I too was still amazed at the new stickers.

"Why are you covered up?" Eddie started to push the cover up off my shoulder.

"No Eddie. I'm not ready yet. I'm too heavy for this suit."

"Too heavy?" Eddie looked me in the eyes a moment. "You mean fat?" he asked with both eyebrows up.

I stepped back, ready to move away and cover up again, he stopped me.

"Hey. Stop. I don't get it. You can lay nude in front of a group of men and be ok. Why can't you wear a suit at a pool party."

"It's different. At ... when ... the other night it wasn't me they were looking at"

"Oh? Then pray tell me what they were looking at?"

"Sex." I pulled back and closed the robe.

"Sex?" I wasn't sure Eddie's eyebrows could get much higher.

Eddie took my drink away and sat it on the table. "Come with me."

We moved out and away from the lights to a corner where there were less people and less noise.

"What do you mean sex?" Eddie placed my back against the wall, still warm from the afternoon sun.

I rolled my eyes. Did we have to do this?

"Sex. They weren't seeing me. They were looking at what was happening between my legs and my ... my nipples. They didn't see a thing in between. I was freed from my body because they didn't see me." I tried to explain. Not getting it right, but as close as I could. "Do we have to do this?"

"Yeah. We have ta. I'm trying to understand here. You think when you're exposed, people don't see you? Well you're wrong. Here, it's dark here, we're alone. Let me show you what I see."

"Eddie..." I sighed knowing it was futile.

"Please?"

Eddie pushed the cover up off my shoulders and it hung limp from my elbows. I was very aware of pool with the laughing and splashing, we were mere feet away, yet almost completely concealed in the shadows.

"Kat. You've long lushes hair that has body and shine to it. I love petting it. It's like silk, slick and soft, and it's thick like a pillow and still bouncy. Your neck..." His fingertip traced a line from the end of my chin down my neck. "Is just kissable. It's..." he shrugged. "kissable."

"But I won't kiss, too distracting." he swallowed and nodded, trying to convince himself.

The fingertip moved over my collarbone and over the top of one breast, grazed its nipple. "You've got full plump breasts with the most responsive nipples I've ever seen, much less touched. They get bullet hard at the mere thought of being touched. The coolest breeze makes them pucker."

Which of course they did right that very moment, the thin covering of a sticker was hardly enough to dim the sensations.

"Your rib cage is hidden." Both his hands reached up and cupped my ribs. "They aren't exposed and gaunt like a skeleton. I can't count them unless I try. I don't want to feel bones when I touch you. I want to feel you, and your curves. Your waist does taper. No Baby, you're not model thin. Who the hell wants that?" His hands splayed over my stomach. "I like that you have a bit of a belly. It gives me something to explore, something to feel something to touch." His eyes followed his hands, turning darker, loaded with desire. "Baby, you have hips." His hands parted, one on each of my hips. They moved to where the strings were tied and paused. "Oh you have hips." He licked his lips and swallowed.

I too was nervous. One tug to those strings ... but he wouldn't, would he?

His hands moved behind me, between the wall and me. He cupped my ass in his hands. He pulled me tight against him, kneading my rump. I could feel him hard, aroused against my stomach.

"Your ass." He croaked, cleared his throat and tried again. "Your ass is plump and pleasing. It's larger than my hands which is perfect." So saying he eased his hold and rotated his wrist, curving and cupping the cheeks of my ass in his palms, feeling them completely from top to bottom. "It gives me something to explore and hold and..." He cleared his throat again. "Baby you've got curves in all the right places." I could feel his thumbs sneaking under the fabric of the suit. "And I haven't even gotten to your legs. And I don't think I can right now." Saying that he lowered his head for a deep mind blowing kiss.

He lifted his head. "Baby, those truckers weren't just looking at only your pussy, delightful as that is."

With those words, the fingers of one hand found the front of my suit and pushed it aside. They explored me and felt how wet I had become.

"They were looking at a thoroughly sexy woman in a thoroughly aroused state who looked like she was ready to fuck, and every single last one of them, male or female wished they could be the one to do it." His head dipped and he nibbled on my neck, pushing his groin harder against me. "God I want to fuck you myself right here and right now."

He bent at the knees, lowering himself enough to allow a finger to do his fucking for him. He thrust a finger inside of me rapidly finger fucking me then and there. He made me sexy. He made me feel sexy. He made me forget all the weight I'd put on since Derek. Here, and now, I was a sex goddess in his eyes, once again.

"You should see what I see right now." His thumb played over my clit. His voice was added to my arousal. "Your face is flushed, your lips are parted. You're clinging to my shoulders, holding on, I'm not sure you could stand without my holding you." His other squeezed the cheek of my ass reminding it was there. "Your eyes, how they shine, glazed over with passion. Cum for me Baby, Cum on my fingers, let me watch your face while you climax for me."

He'd added another finger, with two fingers he thrust in and out of me, his thumb toying with my clit, faster and fast. I could feel his breath on my skin as he talked to me.

"Eddie" I called to him, begging him for my release. A drunken man chasing a topless woman ran by us, unseen.

"Yeah Baby. I'm ready for you." He kissed my lips softly, running his tongue lightly over them.

"How about this Baby?" So saying, he bent his fingers, inside of me, so they were curled upwards and to him, around my pelvic bone. He found my g-spot. My eyes flew open wide. I stared at him as my body was thrown off balance. I swear the world tilted as my orgasm began with that simple stroke.

"Yeah." Eddie kissed me fast and hard, killing any and all noises I made while I creamed in the palm of his hand. I melted and would have fallen completely if Eddie hadn't pushed me hard against the wall, keeping me upright, impaled on his fingers.

"God Baby. Lose the cover up and let them all see what I see." He whispered huskily against my skin.

I nodded, breathless against his shoulder. He removed his fingers and held me till I was able to stand. With a sly grin he slid the cover up from my arms.

"I feel naked. Hell I am naked."

"Close." Eddie nodded grinning. "And sexy as sin."

"Thanks." I gave him a lopsided grin.

"Come on. I'll go first, you can use me for cover till your more comfortable."

He turned and walked back into the light. Heart racing, I followed. The light was feeling harsh and bright after our dark corner.

With a wink and a two fingered gun salute, the first person we encountered was of course Speedo Dean. Complete with gold chains.

I had to chuckle at myself, I was actually relieved it was Dean. "Hey Dean!"

"Whoa, hold the Gravy Train." Dean pulled me from behind Eddie. "What are you hiding man?" Dean looked me up and down with a slow low whistle. "Girl, turn around and let me have a look at that ass."

Blushing I turned as he gave my shoulder a helpful nudge. I hadn't completely recovered from our little corner loving and knew I was still flushed with my nipples erect and I had no idea if there were any wet stains on my suit.

Having looked he gave my ass a sharp quick slap, causing me to step forward and squeak. "Ed, my man," Dean shook his head and walked away.

"Ummm." I said at a loss.

"Dean." Eddie shrugged in answer laughing before he added, "Told you so. You're hot."

Eddie slid a hand around my waist holding me slightly in front but very close as we continued forward, stopping for fresh drinks, having completely lost our old ones by now. I felt on display for about 5 minutes. Then it dawned on me with so much tits and ass around, I was spared only a glance then people went back to whatever they'd been doing. I fit right in, instead of standing out. I began to relax. Hell I even began to enjoy things.

Across the pool Cleo tied to Flo had started some kind of line dance. Women fell into step from everywhere. Men were only too happy to make a dance floor for the jiggles and bounces. They started pulling small tables and lounge chairs out of the way. I laughed.

"Ok Eddie, I've got to." I handed him my drink and cover up and headed over at a quick pace. He merely stood there shaking his head with a huge grin on his face.

I think I heard him say to himself, "I'll never understand women."

I joined the line linking arms with Cleo for a moment. She threw me a huge grand smile, a quick squeeze and we all fell in step clapping and turning to the delight of everyone at the pool. One part of my mind was shocked! The other part reasoned, you're only a number in a line, shut up and enjoy it. Turn scoot, clap, bounce forward, bounce back ... This wasn't dancing. This had steps. Steps to follow and a sequence. Anyone can dance to this!

After the dance all the women hugged one another for a dance well done. That was different. Feeling different women hug when we all were wearing next to nothing. I stayed on that side of the pool talking with Cleo and Flo and being introduced to some of the women I hadn't met before.

Erica was dark haired tall medium build, about my size. Very average. Turns out she had 2 kids at home and a husband "somewhere around here". Then there was Cindy. Moody Cindy. One minute she was friendly and out going, the next a mean spirited gossip with nothing nice to say. Belinda was hard to get to know, she was very quiet very shy and very overweight, and she had decided to wear a caftan and not a suit at all. There were others but after a few minutes I couldn't keep track of who was who so gave up trying. Eventually a few brave men began to mingle with us, bringing drinks and claiming waists.

I didn't have to look to know it was Eddie's hand sliding over my back.

"Thank you." I smiled at him as I took my drink.

Groups naturally developed and we were standing in a group of about 5. I was grateful for my drink, I wasn't at all sure what to do with my hands, wearing so little clothes gave me nothing to fidget with, no pockets. I didn't want to sit, that always made a tummy worse. I wasn't much of a social group person so I did a lot of listening. I tended to watch people for clues to what they weren't saying. I noticed many women wore their keys on bracelets or anklets. Others would dangle their own keys only, on the strings of their suits and would have to untie to hand them out. This Cindy was doing now.

"Just in case you know?" She winked at me. She untied the string at her neck making a huge production of holding it up trying her best to draw attention to her tiny breasts. I was betting she wasn't even a B cup. She slipped the key off and handed one to me and then one to Eddie.

"Eddie dear, would you mind tieing me back up?" She turned and presented her back. Her hair was held up in a bun and already out of the way.

"My pleasure." Eddie with a deft touch tied the strings loosely, and added a quick kiss at the nape of her neck to single he was done.

"Oh Shivers." She said turning and doing her level best to flirt with him. "Tootles" She wiggled her fingers and moved on to the next group.

Eddie rolled his eyes and pocketed the key. I held mine.

"What is it? It's shinny."

"My guess? Tin, or Aluminum."

I frowned. "Kind of a cheap metal hey?"

"Yeah. But it IS a metal." He took a sip of his drink.

"So?" I wasn't sure what to do with mine, since I had no pockets.

"Hold this." Seeing the problem he passed his drink to me and took the key. "It's metal, which, as good as I've been able to figure out, means the holder is bi-sexual."

"Eddie!" he was untying the string at my hip.

"Relax." He said with a chuckle. "You're the strangest most shy exhibitionist I've ever met." He slipped the key onto one of the stings and retied it.

"Oh? And I don't get a kiss at my bow?" I challenged. And instantly regretted it.

Eddie grinned and lowered himself to his knees. "How wrong of me! I must correct that error." With a tug he untied the string again.

"Eddie..." Each of my hands held a cup of alcohol.

The group we were in had started to chant his name. Being a showman he made a great show of my bare hip. He brushed it like there had been a flake of sand on it. Now it being completely clear and bare, his tongue licked my hip."

"Ed-dee. Ed-dee" The little gathering chanted, at least quietly.

"Where would you like the bow Mad'am" He asked gallantly from his knees, welding the strings. "Center?" So saying he kissed the center of my rounded hip. "More to the front maybe? Here?" He kissed the edge of the fabric triangle, taking the time to lick that edge. Holding it in place with his right hand he slipped his tongue under it.

I looked skyward saying nothing.

"Oh, I see." He moved his hands and the strings. "More back here?" With that he moved his head to my rump and started kissing the edge of the fabric back there. "So the strings dangle near your ass and tinkles your legs." He kissed his way down my cheek to the top of my thighs.

I shivered and felt the goose bumps pop out on my skin. Ever responsive my nipples popped to attention.

"Ed-dee Ed-dee." was the soft chant.

I didn't know where he'd go next.

"The um ... The center, I'd think is fine Eddie."

"Oh?" With a grin he left my thigh and moved back to my hip. "Was that right about here?" He licked me again making a small circle.

"Yes. Perfect."

He tied the strings finally, and gave my hip a loud smack of a kiss. The small crowd broke out in applause. Now that the strings were tied, I moved the wet cold cups over his head and let the cold condensation from the cup drip over the bare skin of his back and shoulders.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.