A Come Back - Cover

A Come Back

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 12: Road Trip

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Road Trip - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

When my eyes opened my sight was greeted with a handsome five o'clock shadow. Eddie was asleep. It must be late afternoon if his beard is growing in. He's actually handsome. And looks thoroughly relaxed. I smiled. Ok. So maybe I wasn't going to have to kick it up a notch every time I had sex to enjoy it. I'm completely satisfied and it was just Eddie and I. Granted, he did add a bit of Molly in there. But once we were started I hadn't wasted another thought on Molly at all. That was pure him and I. Hmm I wonder if Molly had stuck around to sneak a peek. Well, so what if she did? I'll never know.

I stuck my tongue out and licked his jaw line.

"Wake up Sleepy Head." I rose up and leaned my chin on my hands, which were folded on his chest. I watched his eyes twitch. One eyebrow rose towing the eyelid with it.

I smiled.

"Hi."

He groaned. "Hi yourself." he managed before the eyelid slammed shut again.

I giggled. "Come on. You can get both of them opened." I teased.

Joking, he scowled like making a huge effort and suddenly both eyes popped open wide. I laughed outright.

"Hey Kat." He smiled. "How you doing?"

"I'm fine, and I'm the one awake. But I do have one problem." I frowned.

"Oh? And what might that be? Please don't tell me you're horny again. I am over the age of 18 you know."

I laughed again! To his delight.

"I'm hungry." I licked his chin and darted out of bed, off to the bathroom to clean up.

As I was in the hallway heading for the bathroom I heard Cleo enter.

"Honey, I'm Home." She yelled to the house in general, quoting an old I Love Lucy show.

"Good. I'm taking Eddie to Dinner, wanna join us?" I was in the bathroom with the door open.

"Sure. Let me change. Where we going?" She leaned on the door jam as I was peeing.

"I don't care. I'm just hungry." I replied.

"Oh? And do I dress as casual as you? or are shirt and shoes required?"

I wiped and flushed. "Frankly my dear..."

"Yeah yeah, that's it for the movie quotes hey?" A very nude Eddie joined me in the bathroom, squeezing by Cleo. Totally at ease with being that way.

Eddie gathered me in for a quick kiss. "Time for a shower?"

"Sure ... I'm hard at work and you two have been lazin around in bed all day." Cleo started to unbutton her shirt.

"Sorry Cleo the shower will be quick and for two." I laughed at her. Then pointed to Eddie. "Short and quick right?"

"Hey, I'm not the sex fiend here!" Eddie held up his hands in protest before he stepped in the shower stall.

Cleo let her blouse slid from her shoulders. "Ok I'll go change."

We were able to keep the shower short and sweet. Only bathing was involved. And a few kisses.

Once again Eddie was dressed in his shorts and simple button up shirt. I put on a simple peasant skirt, but gee, forgot about the panties. A white lace bra and a simple cotton top. When Cleo joined us she nodded when she saw us.

"Good. I thought so." She gestured at our clothes.

She had chosen a jean skirt, short of course, and my bet was she too forgot panties were in the world too. A tight light blue t-shirt without the bra. All three of us wore simple sandals. It was full blown summer now.

Cleo drove and we let her pick the place, as long as it close. It turned out to be a local Mexican joint. I was picking out chips as soon as they were set on the table.

"Hungry are you?" Cleo asked with a smile.

"Sex will do that to you." Eddie said.

I blushed. "Ok. When do you get to the point when talking about sex is the same as talking about the weather?"

"How can you blush? I came home and the both of you were as naked as the day you were born. And Kat, the smell of sex was so thick there's no denying what you did all day."

"Cleo!" I whispered. "Hush."

Both Cleo and Eddie laughed at me.

"That's at home. We're in public." I hissed.

Cleo and Eddie exchanged a look that made me nervous. When Eddie's hand landed on my knee I actually jumped. That caused them both to laugh at me again.

"I'm not talking to either one of you," I mumbled behind my menu to hide my blushes.

We ordered and had a very nice dinner.

We talked about Cleo's work for a while. We gossiped about other tables in the restaurant. Eddie and Cleo joked about shocking them with sexual exploits. Yet they behaved. Eddie and I had a few drinks. Cleo, driving said she'd stick with iced tea. Neither Eddie nor I mentioned Molly.

Back outside the air was thick with the promise of rain.

"Eddie, help me take the top down." Cleo prompted.

"Why? It's going to rain!" I said looking up.

"Cause it MIGHT rain." Cleo said like that explained everything. I figured either I had too much to drink and wasn't catching on. Or she was plain crazy. Either way I didn't care. I shrugged.

The top down on the car, I got in and sat in the passenger's front seat. Eddie hopped in the back. And Cleo ... Well at this point she yanked her t-shirt over her head and stuffed it in her purse.

I blinked at her. It wasn't yet dark out, twilight, yet overcast.

"Umm Cleo?"

"Hmm?" she answered.

"You took your shirt off."

"Yes I did."

"Eddie?" I asked. "Just how much have I had to drink tonight? Cause none of her answers are making any sense to me."

"Not that much Kat. And don't worry, her answers aren't making much sense to me either. But nice tits Cleo."

"Thanks. Ever seen bad tits?" Cleo asked with a smile.

"Actually yes." Eddie shivered in memory. "They hung to her knees." We all laughed.

"You keep going without a bra, yours will hang there." I warned Cleo.

"So I'll be old and beyond caring. I'll have wonderful memories of this." Cleo said with a smile.

"Ok. What's this?" I asked. Starting to feel a bit jealous of Eddie watching Cleo bounce around while she secured things in the car so they wouldn't blow away with the top down.

"Freedom. Kat it feels good. The air is heavy and hot. I know when we start down the road they'll feel cooler and the wind will tickle my nipples." Cleo stopped and cupped each in one hand. It's also fun to watch people try not to stare and do double takes when they notice you. Try it."

Eddie watched as she pinched each nipple. "And frankly Eddie watching me is one hell of a turn on." She finished with a grin.

"You'll get arrested!"

"Will not. If I get stopped by a cop he'll talk and look his fill. If he's brave he'll feel me up and warn me not to do it again." Cleo slid behind the wheel. "Oh Kat try it. Leave the bra on then, it's as much as a bathing suit top."

I can't be undone by Cleo. She has Eddie's full attention. He hasn't so much as glanced at me since she took her top off. "Well, maybe." Having said that I took off my shirt and tucked it under my leg. "There."

Cleo laughed and started the car. "Ok I'm taking the long way home so we can enjoy."

I glanced at Eddie. He smiled at me, glanced down at my white bra which seemed to be gleaming in the twilight, then went back to the profile Cleo offered.

"In for a Penny..." I unstrapped my bra from the back and tucked that under my leg too. Letting my own breasts do what they will.

My breasts, being larger than Cleo's tended to do just that. Whatever, whenever they wanted. As we pulled out of the parking lot they bounced, enjoying their freedom. I now had recaptured Eddie's full attention. Cleo hid her grin well.

Ahh it did feel good. The air was cool and fresh with the promise of rain. Knowing that Eddie and who ever else wanted was free to see me was a turn on. Cleo talked and carried on like there was nothing amiss. On the interstate she pulled up to a trucker and kept pace.

The trucker glanced down and sure enough, he did a double take and damned near dropped his coffee. I glanced up and smiled. He was on his CB in a heartbeat reporting what he saw and where he was. Of course no one believed him.

"Having fun?" Eddie's deep voice said in my left ear.

"Tons." I said with a huge grin.

"Shall we play?" he asked.

With Eddie that could mean almost anything. Flash backs of him inviting that couple up to the porch to watch as he fondled me rushed through my head. I glanced at Cleo. She smiled and shrugged. My call.

I turned my head to the left as far as I could, Eddie was there. He kissed me long and slow. Yes, we'd play. His hand reached out and cupped my breast from over the headrest. His other hand reached out and cupped Cleo's breast. He looked up at the trucker and grinned. Let the games begin.

"Easy on me Cowboy, I've got to drive." Cleo warned with a smile.

"Yeah? So does the trucker." Eddie said back, his fingers pulling up her short skirt and exposing her shaved pussy to the trucker. It was as clean and naked as the day she was born.

"Yeah I'll watch him. If he gets too bad we'll pull over. It will be up to him if he stops or not." Cleo wiggled her ass and helped Eddie pull the skirt up to her waist like a belt. She glanced at the trucker who was quickly glancing up at the straight road and back to Cleo's pussy. He was busy reporting on the CB, driving and simply watching.

With that Eddie turned to me.

"Put the seat back Baby."

My fingers blindly searched for the release of the seat. I was watching the trucker look and stare at Cleo and I. He mouthed the words, "Lucky Bastard" to Eddie.

My seat fell backwards and Eddie lifted the loose cotton skirt. Loose and light there was no need for me to move. My pussy hadn't been shaved, merely trimmed neatly for swim suits.

"How's that feel Baby?" Eddie tucked the skirt into the elastic waist to keep it from blowing around. I remained quiet. "Wanna open up more for him?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.