A Come Back - Cover

A Come Back

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 11: Under Pinnings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Under Pinnings - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

I went down to breakfast to find Molly and Cleo chatting contently.

"Breakfast?" Molly gestured to the frying pan.

"No thanks. I think I overdosed on chocolate last night." I said tapping my tummy. "Water?"

"Water?" Cleo chuckled. "Headache?"

"A bit. And a tummy ache, oddly." I smiled at Molly and accepted the offered glass of simple water. "Thanks Molly."

"What are your plans for today?" Cleo asked.

"Today?" I repeated after taking a long drink of the water, nearly finishing it.

Cleo again laughed.

"Today I plan on finishing a book I'd started reading, sitting in the shade and recovering from one wild night."

Molly shook her head. "Young kids." She mumbled and headed upstairs.

"Yeah, but did you enjoy it?" Cleo prompted.

I grinned. "Yeah. I did. Just so..." I paused striving for the right words. "but today ... I dunno. I feel, tired, sore, and just ... different."

"You're just not used to it."

"People get used to this kinda thing??" I asked Cleo, wide eyed.

She laughed out loud.

"I didn't even know this kinda thing went on. I mean ... I knew ... but ... this is..." I struggled and failed to put my thoughts into words.

"Geeze Kat, You live under a rock?" Cleo was still shaking her head while she laughed at me. "Relax. You aren't used to it in mind or body. Take today to relax, recover and think about what happened and how you feel about things now." She paused and looked me in the eye with a grin. "But before you do that, care to share the details with me?"

I did. Amid many blushes and a lot of stumbling around words I managed to get most of what happened last night out.

"Oh! I'm impressed. But it explains a lot of why you're feeling off. You've had a lot of air pumped into you and now you're body isn't so happy. Instead of resting so much and lying about I'd suggest some light exercising. And stay near a bathroom." She nodded. "You'll need one." She gathered up her handbag and a briefcase. "And on that note, I'm off. There is a big meeting today. How do I look?"

Taking in her appearance for the first time this morning I noticed she really did look professional. Her hair was pulled back and pinned tightly. The pencil skirt was long and lean but not at all revealing, a loose sweater and the girls were even under control in a bra!

"Great, very professional." I nodded in approval. "Very different from how you've looked since you've been here."

"Good. I need to be. We'll be heading into the city for most of the afternoon. We'll be back tonight. But mind what I said. Keep moving and you'll feel better in a few hours." She pointed at me as she headed out the door.

"Will do." I called to her as the door shut.

It did make sense. I'd been feeling bloated and simply icky. But what do I do? I'm hardly one for jumping up and down in front of the TV. I snorted. Stay near a bathroom hey? Speaking of which, finding one now may be a good idea.

Good advice. After the bathroom I did feel better. I took a short walk around the grounds, being careful to stay near the house. My bowel did slowly return to normal and I was grateful when Molly called me in for lunch.

"Aw you didn't have to do that for me Molly." I smiled at her. "but I'm glad you did."

Molly had made me fresh tuna salad just like my mom used to make when I was a child. Paired with crackers and a fresh fruit cocktail I was very happy she'd thought of me.

"I know you skipped breakfast and could tell you were feeling better." Molly patted my shoulder in passing. "I figured it was light enough not to upset your tummy, but would fill you up."

"Yum." I was happy loading up a cracker with the flavorful tuna salad. "I am feeling better." I managed before I bit the cracker so hungrily I nearly bit my own fingers!

"I'm going to the store to get the shopping the done. Is there anything special I could pick up for you?" Molly smiled but kindly didn't mention the near miss to my fingers.

Shaking my head I swallowed quickly and said, "Molly, I think you think of everything. You're the greatest."

Clearly pleased she turned and vanished before I could see the slight flush to her cheeks at my light compliment.

I made myself eat slower, even if I was alone now with no one to witness my antics. I hadn't realized I was so hungry till I walked into the kitchen and smelled the tuna.

I was feeling better. No more was my tummy grumbling and threatening. I thought, taking stock. Even the bloat was gone! What else had Cleo said? Ah. Think about how I feel about everything that happened last night. Well I just may have to have a chat with Dean about his brownies not having a warning. I don't like the fact that my reasoning was impaired a bit. I frowned at the tuna. But. I cocked my head to the side and raised one eyebrow, having a full silent talk with myself. Would I have done all that I did without it? I'm not so sure. Yeah I am. The answer is no. Wasn't it? I mean I took a stranger. NO, correction, ANOTHER stranger to bed, and had sex with two men at the same time! Did I enjoy it? I asked myself. Pausing to take another tuna weighted cracker. Yeah. I couldn't hide the smile that came to my lips, even from myself. I felt things that I've never felt before. Sensations and a headiness that may only come from knowing you had not one, but two men fully aroused and at my control doing their level best to please me, while in turn they were pleased. And frankly, it felt wonderful. Wonderful isn't the right word. I frowned again, thinking. It felt en-powering? Awesome? Mind-blowing? Yes, all that and more!

I sipped my iced tea, feeling warmth at the thoughts of last night. Question is, would I do it again without the brownies now that I've done it once? Where does it stop? The two men? Three men? Four? What do I want? Do I want a life like this forever? A life filled with thick cocks? Could I go back to just one now that I've had more?

Puzzled, and with no answers, I began to clean up from lunch. No, I'm not sorry I did it. Will I do it again? I honestly don't know. Maybe. What do I want for the rest of my life? I don't know that either. This is all new. It's like a new car. I can't get enough of it right now. Will it wear off and I grow bored? Or will I need to increase risks and adventure to capture more of the newness? I don't know. And I don't think I'll find the answers today. Today ... I refilled my tea ... Today I'll take it easy and not stress over it. I'll finish my book in the shade and let tomorrow take care of tomorrow. I smiled and headed up to my room to fetch my book. "After all, Tomorrow is another day" I silently quoted.


"Wake up!" Cleo greeted me by bouncing on my bed.

"Go Way." was my own greeting, groaned.

She merely laughed. "How you feeling."

I groaned again. She wasn't going away. What time is it anyway?

"It's 6:10." Cleo said reading my thoughts.

"6? Why so early?"

"Cause I've got to go in early today and finish up from last night's meeting. Which means I have exactly 20 minutes to find out how you're doing." Cleo said, much too brightly.

I pushed my hair from my eyes and struggled to sit up, keeping the sheet over my breasts.

"Wake up Wake up!" Cleo chanted bouncing on my bed again.

Cleo had nothing on what so ever!

"Cleo. Are you naked? Or am I dreaming?"

"Oh? do you often dream of me naked?" Cleo asked with a wicked look.

"No. But since this doesn't make any sense..." I let the sentence trail off. "Stop bouncing! How can you ask if I'm ill all the while bouncing and trying to make me ill?"

Cleo laughed and waited, giving me time to sit up in bed and wake up a bit.

I noticed she'd just come from the shower, and was damp, hair wet and smelling fresh. While trying not to notice that she was fully nude and that the bouncing had made me all too aware of her tits, which had very hard erect nipples from the cool air after a hot shower. She was kneeling and her hands were tucked between her thighs, pushing her tits together, and giving me just a glimpse of her freshly shaved crotch.

"And your nude because?" I asked after I'd finished my appraisal of her.

"Because I can be." Was her simple answer. "So what?, you are."

I arched a brow at that. How can you fight that argument? Never mind I was in bed, and covered by a sheet!

"And bouncing?"

"Cause it feels great when my tits giggle." having said that she pushed up on her heels and started to bounce a little more. My eyes, of their own accord, stayed on her nipples as they went up and down an inch or so.

"Well? Feeling better?"

"Yes. Stop that!" I frowned at her bouncing, not at all sure if it was the motion or the sights that had me more upset. "Yes, I'm feeling better. You were right. I walked around a bit and after going potty a time or two was back to my old self by lunch time." I managed a smile at her.

"And... ?" She prompted. She stopped bouncing and changed her position.

"And what?" I knew what she was asking.

"What's going on in your mind about it all?"

Now she sat on the edge of the bed with one leg on the floor and the other folded under her. She placed a hand on the bed and leaned forward as she prompted me for my answer. Her other hand rested on her knee.

What's going on in mind? Right now it's wondering why I want you to open your legs more so I can see what your cunt looks like.

What I really said was, "I'm still confused. I mean it felt great."

She smiled and lifted one leg up to exam the toe nails polish. This did expose her more to my sight, but not enough to see much at all.

"And ... You want more?"

"More?" I forced my eyes to hers. "More sex? More of 2 men? Like 3? More risks? More adventures in the bedrooms?" I asked hoping she wasn't reading my mind.

"Yeah, all of that." She put her foot back down, folding the leg under the other one and holding its ankle, watching me.

"That I haven't decided. I mean I guess till I do decide I'll continue to take things as they come. Having those brownies somehow let me out of a box." I frowned trying to explain. "Now if something different comes up I think I'm more apt to try it. Without having to be drugged or drunk to do it. Just because it IS ok to explore a bit. Right?"

"Right. Like I tried to show you in the shower." She paused.

Flashes of the shower I took with her sped through my mind, like she knew they would.

"It's ok to explore and feel and enjoy. That doesn't mean you are then labeled or are forced into some new mold." She was looking into my eyes and we were both silent for a bit. "It just means, that you've found something you enjoy and are then free to enjoy it more when you want to."

Having delivered that message she stood up.

"Ok. I'm off to get dressed. See you downstairs?" And Cleo lightly bounced from my room.

Great, just what I needed, more things to think about. I flipped the sheet from my warm body and wasn't surprised at all to see my nipples rock hard and know my own cunt was wet. I ignored both and slipped into jeans and T-shirt. Maybe I'll go see Billy today. I applied mascara and eyeliner, brushed my hair till it was shinning and headed down stairs to breakfast.

Cleo the Chameleon was again dressed very professionally. Long gray slacks and pointed shoes gave her a leggy look. A ruffled white blouse and once again her hair was done up in a bun all added to the professional look.

"Last day, he promises, at least for a week." Cleo rolled her eyes as she sipped her coffee. "What's on your agenda?"

"Billy." I said with a smile.

Cleo just grinned.

"Oh! not like that." I playfully slapped her arm and took a seat at the kitchen island. "I thought I'd just see what he's been up to." Having made up my mind to see him, I was looking forward to it.

"Too early yet." Molly said. "I could use your body today."

Cleo and I both blinked at Molly in stunned silence.

"I mean for a fitting." Molly rolled her eyes at us and continued. "I've got some under pinnings to fit to you for the gown. It's too early to distract Billy from his work."

"Oh." Very true. Most likely he had things to do. "Ok Molly. After breakfast?"

Molly served up breakfast, which today was basic ham and eggs. Molly nodded. "Alright I'll tell Kyle you're free."

"Kyle?" I asked.

Cleo giggled. "Kyle. He's wonderful. Fruity as they come. But you'll like him."

Breakfast passed quickly and Cleo was off to do whatever it was Cleo did.

I shrugged at Molly. "All set for whatever." I smiled.

It wasn't long before Kyle arrived. Kyle is what I like to refer to as Hollywood Gay, complete with his pinkie finger waving in the air. It was very hard to keep from laughing for about the first 10 minutes. After that I discovered I liked him. It was more like talking with another woman than it was talking to a man. He brought in clothes and fabrics and laces.

"Oh my dear, we're going to set you up so you're the finest in the lands." Kyle smiled and fussed over the items he placed out on the kitchen island Molly had just cleaned. "first take off those dreadful pants and that horrible shirt."

I blushed, and immediately followed his direction. Blushing not because of any shyness, oddly. But because I did feel suddenly dressed very badly.

"I was going to the stables." I said weekly.

"Sure you were honey." Kyle held up a bit of lace to my face and tsked before trying another.

Molly was trying not to giggle as she took my clothes and folded them to place on a near by chair.

I stood still in my bra and panties while he fussed with fabric swatches and lace samples comparing colors to my skin and hair until he was happy he found whatever it was he was looking for.

"Bra too." He said without even pausing his dig in his huge carpet bag.

"Bra?" I looked from him to Molly. Molly nodded. And held up a thin chemise without sleeves, like a tank top.

"No Bra." was all she said while she waited.

I reached behind my back and unfastened the bra and stood there with it dangling from my fingertips. I wasn't feel odd at being partly nude, but more because no one seemed to care that I was. Molly took it from me and added with the rest of my clothes.

"Head in." Molly instructed, holding the top for me.

I ducked my head inside the white tunnel of cotton popping through the other side. Looking down I could clearly see my nipples through the thin cotton and lace. It was very thin.

"Katrina Dear, have you ever worn a corset?"

I shook my head.

"Ok, today we're going to fit you with one. Don't be alarmed at the colors or if they don't fit. You're having one made for you. And we'll do a final fitting once it's made." Kyle came out with me with something that looked out of the dark ages. He wrapped it around my body. "Hold that there for me Honey?" He ducked under my arm and went behind me.

The corset was thick and had steel rods sewn within it and strange metal grommets in the front that almost looked like hook and eyes but were clearly stronger.

Behind me he was unlacing it.

"Hold the top of each side right over the nipple, that's a dear. Molly would you please fasten it in the front?"

Molly moved to the front of me and began to fasten the button like grommets as Kyle loosened it in the back.

"Nooooo. I don't think this one will do. But still..." Kyle talked to himself while he worked.

"There Kyle, all done in the front." Molly tapped my fingers away from the top edge of the corset and I moved them. The corset was very lose but stayed in place.

"Here we go." Kyle pulled the laces. Instantly the corset began to tighten. I raised an eye brown. "Down in front Molly Dear."

Molly reached for the hem of the cotton chemise and pulled it down with a quick jerk. This dragged my tits down under the corset.

"Ok Katrina Dear, Reach in and lift each wonderful titty and it them out till they are just about out of the corset."

"Like this?" I reached in and lifted. My breast was hardly contained by either the corset or the chemise at this point.

"Molly?" Kyle, I could almost feel was hiding his laughter.

Molly, with a twinkle in her eye took over moving my breasts for me. "Ok Kyle." She held them in place while Kyle pulled again. Molly let go of me and stepped back.

"No bend over." Kyle instructed. I bent forward. "That's it. Jiggle." I jiggled, and the laces went a bit tighter. "That's it. Now stand up, suck in and hold it." Now he was serious, he pulled. I could feel my back's vertebrate pop as it straightened and I took a natural step backwards. "No, stay there." He tied it off and said "ok relax and breathe."

I looked at Molly. "Breathe?" I managed to get out with both my eyebrows raised.

Kyle turned me around and nodded while frowning.

"Yes, It takes a bit of getting used to. But that's right." His fingers brushed my breasts and I looked down. Both breasts were pushed up and together. The nipples aureole just barely showing above the cotton chemise as the corset's top ended right over the nipple itself. Kyle looked and measured where the corset ended and frowned, he made some notes. "Ok, take it off. We'll try this one."

The entire procedure was repeated 3 more times until he was happy with which style corset I was to use, and where it began and ended on my body. Three more times my breasts were handled and moved by another person while I stood in my panties. Three more times I realized my nipples were close enough to my chin to lick them myself with very little effort.

Now standing in only the thin cotton chemise top, which ended at my hip I was handed the drawers.

"Slip off your panties and Step into those." Molly said helpfully.

I dropped my nylon panties and stepped into the same thin cotton as the chemise. It ended high on my natural waist and was held there by a drawstring. They ended just below the knee and were held with tiny pink drawstrings which tied with bow.

"Squat down with your legs opened." Molly said.

I blinked.

"I've got to see about the crotch." Kyle waved his hand and explained when I just stood there.

As if that explained everything, I did as I was told. Molly bent down next to Kyle as he was waiting on his knees. I used Molly's shoulder to keep my balance and bent at the knees, opening my legs.

"Hmmm" Kyle hummed and reached between my legs. It turns out the cotton had a built in slit. His fingers slid into that slit and pushed it open wider exposing me to their eyes. I tried to keep my breathing normal.

"A ... A slit?" I stammered, questioning.

"Yes, naturally." Kyle said keeping his attention focused on what he was seeing. "Hold this open just there, Molly."

"The slit is so you can pee without having to get undressed fully. You merely squat and pee, with the corset on you can't bend and move like you normally do, he's checking to make sure it begins and ends where it needs to." Molly explained, her fingers holding open the cotton and tickling the curls of my pubic hairs.

There I squatted, with a stranger staring at my open pussy. And now Molly joined him, her hands touching me. Sweat broke out on my forehead. I knew my pussy was getting wet for the second time that morning.

Kyle moved to the rear of me, and there I felt his hands moving the cotton, marking it, making adjustments. All the while Molly held the front and stared at me. I could feel her breath on me. I wondered if she knew. I tried to stare straight ahead of me and think of the strain on my thighs, how hard it was to stay in this position. Instead I could feel her fingers like a brand.

"Move that just a little to ... There, that's it." Kyle told Molly in a businesslike manner.

I felt her other hand join in, holding open and pressing the cotton to me. I knew there was no way that cotton was going to come away from me dry.

"Mark that for me?" Kyle asked, raising to his feet after passing a marking pen to Molly.

Molly used that pen to write on the cotton. I could feel the pen press against my clit for only a moment. When Molly stood she met my eyes. I swear they twinkled. "Stand up now Kat."

"Step out Katrina Honey." Kyle stood with his hand out waiting for old-fashioned crotch less panties back. Blushing, I stepped out and handed them over to Kyle. To his credit, he pretended not to notice any dampness.

I got dressed and sat at the kitchen island.

"That's it for now Honey, when I'll return I'll have the new undies." He giggled like a schoolgirl at this. "Then we'll begin on the gown." Turning to Molly he added, "And when do I get my hands on Cleo?" Placing a hand on his thrust out hip he waited for Molly to answer.

"This weekend? She's been very busy."

Kyle nodded and packed things up with care and headed out the door hips swaying. "Call me when Cleo's ready. Tootles!"

"Well, that was ... something." I said, staring at the door.

"Humph. You should see it when he's dressed up. His looks put me or you to shame." Molly was wiping off the counters again, picking up any loose threads that may have escaped.

"Drag?" I guessed.

Molly nodded and headed up stairs.

I headed out the door, to the Stables.

So much has happened since I last saw Billy. Oddly. It hadn't been that long in days but in experience it had been years. I remembered the afternoon in the hot tub, and remembered his parting words. Still. I wanted to see him again. Should I stay away from Billy for a while? Billy didn't join in the games here. Maybe he wanted an old fashioned girl. I was no longer that girl. I guess that leads back to the question what do I want to do with all of ... this?

"Whoa, deep thoughts?" Billy had been exiting the stables with a huge bag on his shoulders when he saw me walking down the path towards him.

I looked up and smiled.

"The deepest." He stood there, completely at ease with that huge weight on his shoulder and looked good enough to eat. "Do you have any idea how sexy you look?"

"Sexy huh? More like filthy already. Come here."

I walked up to him till I stood toe to toe and grinned up into his eyes.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi." he replied.

With is free arm he pulled me to him and bent his head. I stood on tiptoe and met him half way. My reward was a kiss that melted me back to the earth.

"Oh. I like how you say Hi." I smiled like a silly schoolgirl.

He chuckled a deep sound that sent my already over zealous body into overdrive.

"Let me put this down." He walked over to his truck, a few feet away, and tossed the bag of feed lightly into the back. "Nick got the wrong type of feed, taking it back to town." He turned and leaned on the tailgate. "Come here."

I gladly shortened the distance between us.

"I'm sweaty and stinky." He warned.

"That's why they invented showers." I said and stood between his opened thighs all too happy to press my belly tight against his groin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.