A Come Back - Cover

A Come Back

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 10: Special Brownies

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Special Brownies - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

I took a quick shower, not wanting to smell like pool water. Deciding it was hot enough I took out the halter dress I'd just bought. A bright blue, with white and yellow daisies at the hem made it a perfect summertime cook out dress. I was about to put on the strapless bra, when I thought, what the hell, and went bra less. I dried and brushed my hair till it was fluffy and full of bounce. Lightly added mascara and eyeliner, and I was all but set. I crawled on the floor under the bed to pull out simple flat flip-flops and headed down the stairs. Not long after Cleo came down in tight red short shorts with a black vest. I knew she wore a bra this time. Her breasts were pushed up and pressing against the top button of the vest which held them lock and loaded.

"You forgot." Cleo tossed me her lip-gloss and we were on our way.

Dean was in shorts too. Too short, of course and way too tight. He'd added a gold ID bracelet to his get up this time and greeted us at the door with a kiss on the lips.

"Ladies. Come in. We're out back." He closed the door behind us. "Oh la la." He added at the view he got from the rear. Cleo stuck out her ass and slapped it. Just to tease him.

"Ugh. You kill me." Dean followed her, bent over, wiggling his fingers at her ass. We were all laughing when we stepped on his back patio.

"Eddie." I said with a gentle fond smile.

Eddie sat in a cushioned chair with one ankle resting over his other knee. His pants a cool white, his shirt a Hawaiian print in a tropical green. His smile, all mine.

Eddie stood up and came to me. "Katrina! I'm glad you came." He pulled my shoulders to him and kissed me. Not the least put off with the others around.

"Me too." And meant it. I'd missed him without even realizing how much.

"Hey Cleo." He released me long enough to hug and give Cleo a quick kiss then returned to my side.

"Hey Eddie." Cleo was smiling at us both. "Oh and Elliot, I didn't see you there."

"He's easy to miss." Dean said joking. "Right Shorty?"

"Yeah, it's the height thing." Elliot gave Cleo a hug, and pulled out a new chair for her to sit. When she sat, he kissed her cheek and sat next to her, taking Dean's old seat.

Dean played host and passed out fresh drinks. Since Elliot had taken Eddies seat, Eddie sat on a cushioned lounge with one leg on either side, and patted the cushion between his legs. I made myself comfy there, content to rest my hand on his leg. I listened to the talk about some of the things they'd like to see Jake add, events and maybe concerts. I felt great with Eddie teasing the back of my neck with softly blowing and light kisses. Dean brought out a bowl of fresh grapes mixed with strawberries.

Flo arrived, finally, dressed in a sheath dress that looked painted on. No straps, no bra, no underwear at all, and spiked high heels. The best thing I can say about it was it was black, not pink. It really looked like an over stretched sausage casing. Her lipstick, however, was as pink as it got. I didn't know why I didn't care for her, I only knew I didn't.

The guys finally set up a badminton court and we split the teams up Eddie, Me and Elliot vs. Dean, Cleo and Flo. I kicked off my shoes and we began to play. Both Flo and I had trouble keeping our tops up when the birdie was sent high overhead, much to the delight of the men. They won! With Elliot we didn't stand a chance. He was simply too short to be much good. Or so it was claimed. I think with two guys on my side they were too busy watching the boobs bounce around them to try overly hard!

Dean fired up the grill. Cleo and I went inside and mixed fresh ground beef for Dean, forming patties for hamburgers. Flo joined us slicing up tomatoes and onions. The men hung around the grill like fire gods. Dean had left a plate of brownies on the counter and I was snacking away at em. I'd realized I hadn't had lunch and was starving! Hamburgers ready Cleo took them out to the grill. Flo grabbed hot dogs and took those out. I grabbed another brownie, and the plate, and headed out last.

"Like my special brownies do you Kat?" Dean asked with a wink.

I nodded, finishing my second one. "I'm ashamed to admit it, I'm a sucker for them. And you topped them off with walnuts. Yum."

Dean refreshed our drinks. I think it was some kind of a Tom Collins only with something I couldn't put my finger on, which made it different, but very good. He'd bought up macaroni salad from the deli and we sat down for a light dinner when the meats were done.

I was starting to feel lightheaded, but was having a blast. Elliot had started to tell sex jokes, he was such a funny man! Flo dropped a macaroni noodle down her dress, instead of reaching in to pull it out, she stood up and shook, pulling the dress away from her skin as she did so. I laughed with tears coming out of my eyes. About every 6 inches or so she'd drop the fabric and everyone would clearly see the outline of the noodle pressed against her skin. She'd pluck the fabric again and start hopping up and down to move it down further. This I found so funny I tipped over the ketchup bottle and a dark stain started forming on my dress.

"Oh." I said. "It's new." I smiled at Eddie. "or was."

Cleo, rolling her eyes took Flo by the hand and pulled her in the house. "Come on, easier if you just take it off."

I dabbed at the stain and shrugged. I reached for another brownie. "These are better then the hamburgers anyway." I was very thirsty and needed another drink.

"Dean? Please?" I turned on the charm and batted my eyes at Dean. Which again I thought was just too funny!

Clutching his heart like he'd been wounded by an arrow he went to refill my glass.

I dabbed at the stain on my dress again, smearing it, making it worse.

Dean came back, plopped my glass down and said Cleo needed something, he'd be back.

"Oh..." I'm making it worse. I popped the last of the brownie in my mouth.

Eddie's cell phone rang, looking at it quickly he frowned. "Hello? Yeah hang on." he said briskly to it.

"Baby, go inside use the bathroom to see if you can get the stain off. I've got to take this call anyway and I'll join in a few minutes. It won't take long." I giggled as he kissed my lips and walked away.

I stood up. My feet felt a long way from my head, but at the same time I didn't feel drunk, exactly.

"One more won't hurt." I broke another bite of a fresh brownie and headed for the house. I missed the grin Elliot had on his face.

Someone was in Dean's guest bathroom, I thought. I went upstairs, There's got to be one upstairs like at our place. I was looking for the main bathroom. As I walked I lifted the dress off of my head so I could study the stain closer. No ones around up here I reasoned. I walked around the upstairs hallway with only my panties on, till I discovered the bathroom. Ah. I flipped on the light and turned on the water. This stain isn't ever going to come out. I dropped the dress on the sink and sat on the toilet to pee. I must be drinking too much, I feel way too light headed. And I began to giggle. Done with reliving myself I stood at the sink and started to work at the stain with soapy fingers and water. Little did I know I'd been watched since the moment Eddie stepped from the table.

"Nice Tits." Elliot stood leaning on the door jam.

I jumped! "Elliot!" I placed a wet hand at my throat, cold-water drippled down my breasts. "You scared me." I started to giggle.

"Nice pink panties, they have a bow in front?" He asked.

"A bow?" I couldn't stop giggling. My dressed was still on the counter, the fabric hanging in the sink.

Elliot came up beside me. "Yeah, a bow. Stand up and let me see." I'd been slumped over the low sink in the water. I stood up, and looked at him in the mirror. Shorty is a good name for him, I thought, absurdly and started to giggle again.

He reached out and traced the tiny bow on the top of my panties. I watched in the mirror.

"Just like when I was six." I said proudly, giggling.

"Too bad you can't wear one here." He lightly touched my nipple and reached to touch the other. "and here."

I watched in the mirror. I saw my nipples pink and hard in the mirror. He's right. A little pink bow would be perfect. I lifted my wet fingers where his just were. "At the top, here, and let the ribbon float down on either side" I said outlining what I meant.

"Yeah, leaving the tip bare so a friendly tongue could come along and lick it." He said, doing just that. Leaning around he leaned in and the point of his tongue flicked my nipple. The nipple in the mirror tightened even more. I giggled.

"But they are uneven now." I pointed at the other nipple. "This one isn't as pointed."

"Ah well, we'll have to fix that won't we?" he said matter of factly. I nodded very serious.

He walked around to my other side, leaned in and licked that nipple. "Better?" he asked.

"Much. See?" I hefted both breasts in my hands. "They match" and started laughing.

"Bet they're heavy, want me to carry them for a while?" He offered.

"Oh that's nice of you." I stepped back from the sink and Shorty moved in, facing me. He lifted both breasts in his hands.

"Better?"

"Much. They get so heavy," I said in a serious voice, then I giggled.

"Yes, I can see how they would. You know my dick gets heavy too."

I laughed. "Nooooo." I said looking at him.

"Yes. Really. Wanna see?" He offered.

I giggled, and looked around.

"Noone around. Here, I'll take it out for you."

I gasped. "NO. You can't do that." Elliot stopped mid zip.

"Why?" he asked.

I giggled. "Cause ... you know ... it's your ... cause you can't."

"No fair, I helped you with yours." he reasoned, and dropped his shorts. He wasn't wearing anything under his shorts.

I laughed. Elliot's cock was rock hard pointed straight at me. It bounced lightly with his movements.

"Not the reaction I'd hopped for but..." Elliot said.

"It's short!" I giggled more.

"Hey, careful, you'll offend the little guy." Elliot smiled back at me. "He's got some weight to him, try him."

I reached out and cradled his cock, balls and all in my hand. "Not bad actually." I looked Elliot in the eye and seriously said, "and it gets heavier?"

Elliot nodded, very serious. "Oh yes. Kiss it and see."

Finding this reasonable, I dropped to my knees and took his hard cock in my mouth. Sucking on it and weighing alternately.

That is where Eddie walked in at.

"Ummm" Eddie crossed his hands over his chest and took in the scene before him.

"Hi Eddie." I paused in my sucking long enough to greet him.

"Err. Hi." Eddie looked at Elliot and then back to me. "What are you doing?"

I paused in sucking, cradling his balls and cock together once more. I answered, "Weighing him, he says they get heavier." I giggled.

Somewhere in my clouded mind I hoped Eddie wouldn't be mad. "wanna see?" I offered Elliot's package to him, lifting Shorty's package slightly.

"Er No. Thanks. But just how did this come about?" Eddie asked, although I think he already knew.

"Shorty was kind enough to step out of his shorts shortly ago." I said giggling more.

"Yeah. I see he was." Eddie said, pulling me to my feet. "Nice of him." Turning to Elliot he said "Wait here."

Eddie pulled me to the nearest door and opened it. We both blinked. There on the bed was Cleo, spread wide while Flo licked and sucked at her pussy. Dean's back was to us, but it was clear he was busy thrusting in and out of Flo's pussy in an unhurried fashion. Cleo was pinching her own nipples, her eyes tightly shut, her head back and her skin flushed and sweaty.

Eddie closed the door and went to the next. I giggled. Opening this door we found it empty and stepped in.

"Kat, are you ok?" Eddie was serious, looking into my eyes.

"Are you mad?" I pouted.

"No, not at all Baby." He kissed me softly and pulled back. "Just worried, this isn't ... I think maybe those brownies were indeed special brownies."

I frowned. Then giggled.

"Oh yeah." He added looking at my eyes closely.

"That was hot." I said reaching for Eddies pants and feeling the bulge that was already there. "and you thought so too."

"What was?" I could tell Eddie was doing way too much thinking.

"Those three getting it on." I smiled and unzipped Eddie's pants.

He groaned. "Very. But Kat, do you know what I mean? About the brownies?"

I nodded. "Yes. I'm horny." I kissed his chin and down his neck.

Eddie put me from him a minute. "Wait. You have to talk to me first. Do you know what you're doing? I think he had something in those brownies. I won't let you do this till I know you know what you're doing."

"Till I know what you know that I know..." I giggled.

"Kat..." Eddie warned as I popped the button to his pants.

Elliot walked into the room, nude, stroking himself. It was such a turn on! If only I could get Eddie's cock free...

"You gotta talk to me or we'll leave." He said fully meaning it.

"Spoil sport." I stuck my tongue at him but tried to focus for a few moments. My head was light as a cloud. I was so horny I wanted to get fucked and now. And I was going to even if I had to go back and join Cleo right now. I looked Eddie in the eye and continued. "I got it."

"Really I know. Dean and his love of the 70's put pot or something stronger in the brownies. Which I've now eaten." I kissed his lips but kept my hands still at my sides. "Eddie, my head is feeling like it's floating on a cloud. I can feel things more intensely then ever before. Sounds, even your voice sounds richer and fuller and deeper. My hair on my own back feels delightful." I slowly turned my head, feeling the hair on my skin. "I just saw my best friend getting fucked in a way I've only dreamed of before. I'm fully aware that I stand here nude, well almost, while some guy is stroking his penis behind me. I'm more aware of you standing in front of me. And even if I can't see it, I am very aware of your own dick just out of my reach. I know what I'm doing, I know what all three of us are about to do." I watched his Adam's apple bob at my words. "I think you're trying to protect me from doing something you think I'll regret, because you think I'm not thinking." I stifled a giggle. "That's a lot of thinking." I smiled. Coughed to stifle another giggle and continued. "And that makes me want you so much right now. Please let me have you."

I saw Eddie look at Elliot, then back at me. "I can have you, without sharing you." he whispered looking at my face for some sign. "You know you don't have to do this."

I nodded and replied, "and you know you don't have to stay, but you're here. Are you here because you only want to protect me, or are you here because you're as turned on as I am, and want it too?" I asked wisely.

That decided him. He figured if I was clear enough to be aware of that, then I was clear enough to know what I was doing.

"Ah, now that that's settled lets remove these hey?" Elliot had knelt down and was peeling my panties off my ass, kissing it as he went.

I smiled as I saw Eddie start unbuttoning his shirt as he leaned in for a much deeper kiss. One of my fantasies was going to come true, here and now. How lucky could a girl get?

I stifled another giggle. I lifted first one foot, then the other as I stepped out of my panties. Elliot, Shorty, stood, holding my hips and kissing my shoulders and back, I was sucking on Eddie's tongue. I slid Eddie's pants to the floor with my panties, happy to see he hadn't worn briefs either. Was I the only one at this place who wore underwear? I giggled at my thought, and dropped to my knees. It was time to weigh something that was a good deal heavier than Shorty's package.

I wrapped my lips around Eddie, sucking and gently pulling on his throbbing cock. His hands were in my hair. Shorty came around to the side and brushed his cock against my shoulder. I took one hand from Eddie and stroked Shorty. Now that they stood side by side, I would lick one, and then lick the other, moving back and forth between them, sucking and licking each cock, granting them equal pleasure, fingering and weighing their balls one in each of my hands.

Shorty was the first to climax. He groaned loudly as my lips touched the head of his cock again, this time he held my head in place and thrust back, he came, coating the back of my throat with surprising force. I swallowed and licked his shaft as I pulled him out of my mouth. Without pause I attacked Eddie now with renewed gusto, giving him my full attention.

"Lay on the bed Ed." Was Shorty's command.

Eddie eased himself from my mouth and laid back on the bed. I climbed over his legs and on all fours I continued to suck his cock. Licking around the swollen head and toying with the tiny hole at the top before taking him again into my throat. Eddie held my hair up and away so he could watch my tongue on his dick.

"Ah Girl, suck me good." Eddie said and hissed.

Shorty moved to the end of the bed behind me. He laid his hands on my ass, smoothing and caressing. He pulled apart the cheeks of my ass and was staring at my asshole. I'd never had anyone at all interested in my ass. I tried to stay focused on Eddie's cock now swelling and throbbing even more. I knew he wouldn't be long. I knew he could see Shorty at my ass, I knew he could see what I could not. I felt a cool breeze on my asshole. I tightened it up in response. Shorty's finger moved to gently circle it. It felt like nothing I've ever felt before. He wet his finger in his own mouth and placed the finger back at my ass. When the touch reached the rim of my ass I groaned, my mouth full of cock. Eddie felt my groan and started to cum with a groan of his own. His load filled my throat, my mouth and dripped down my chin, still I swallowed, trying to get it all. While I was focused on Eddie, Shorty inserted just the tip of his pinkie finger into my ass. I rolled my eyes. It felt so different, and so good!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.