A Come Back
Chapter 5: Party Games

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Party Games - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

"Wow, once she warms up she does pretty good." Cleo whispered into Mike's ear. "Look."

Mike turned and followed Cleo's gaze. Katrina was on the dance floor with her skirt hiked up around her waist. Her bare white ass exposed to everyone and anyone. Mike grinned at Cleo.

"I guess I won't have to worry about her tonight." Cleo licked the ear she'd just been whispering into.

"You should be ashamed of yourself. Taking that innocent young girl and turning her into a hussy." Mike turned and captured Cleo's tongue. He pulled it into his own mouth and sucked on it for a moment.

Cleo moaned and pulled back. "I grew up with her. I know what she's got in her. I watched her and her first boyfriend. I've seen in all kinds of firsts. She's got hussy in her." Cleo rubbed against Mike inviting. "I'm just going to show her that's all."

"Humph. I don't think so. I think that's going to be Ed's pleasure." Mike nodded towards Katrina again.

Cleo turned to look. Eddie had her ass cheeks spread wide and licking and kissing on Kat's neck. It wouldn't take long before they headed to a more private venue.

"Ah I love this place. There is just something about sex everywhere that makes one want to..."

"Fuck?" Mike supplied helpfully.

"Yes." Cleo grinned. "Was that an offer?"

"Oh yes." Mike placed Cleo's hand on his crotch, pressing himself against her palm.

"Let's stay for a bit longer hey? Jake's parties are always a fun way to get a sexual high." Cleo looked over again at Kat, who was leaving with Eddie. She smiled and whispered, "Enjoy it Kat."

"Who's up for Twister?" The Trixy said. She was dressed in the schoolgirl uniform. Without waiting for an answer she took great delight in bending at the waist to arrange the mat on the floor. The room was shown that she had on no panties and by the glistening drops of juice she was well turned on. "Anyone?" She turned and looked back over her ass, her pig tails swinging into her face for a moment.

"Man." Mike said with a smile.

"No Dear, I'm very sure she's a WO-man." Cleo corrected grinning. "So no problem waiting a bit?"

Mike didn't even bother with an answer.

Trixy stood up and faced the room. Her tight small sweater barely covered her nipples. The heavy undersides of her breasts were shown. She had tight abs that ended where the low hung short skirt started. In her hands she held the cardboard game spinner.

"Sure Trix." Cleo answered and stepped forward. The room clapped.

Cleo paused by the playing area. Never one to be out done, she too bent at the waist and unstrapped her heels. There was a gathering of people encircling the playing area now. Cleo stepped out of her shoes and pushed them aside.

"Who will be our spinner?" Trixy waved the cardboard with an arrow in the air. "Jake?"

"T'will be me pleasure lass."

A small clearing was made and a chair brought forward for Jake's comfort.

"Trixy go first, since it was her idea?" Jake paused long enough for Cleo's nod. "Very well, Trixy, Right hand red."

With those simple words the sexual tension in the room increased, which everyone had thought impossible.

Trixy took delight in bending over to the floor, her ass raised and bare. Colors were called and the bodies were bent and blended. The women took great delight in reaching for the most difficult colors. Their legs opened wide and put on display.

Their faces were very close to one another's pussy. Always far enough to give the crowd a good view, yet close enough to inhale one another's scent, each turning the other on. To tease the crowd they'd stick out their tongues as if to lick one another sex's and acted very upset when they couldn't reach, as another color was called.

Cleo's own skirt hid very little of her own assets. Trixy's sweater lost the battle to keep her tits covered, and they swung free and bare for the crowds delight. Nipples erect with the attention. Cleo's top gaped at the neckline only showing those few watching people who were in the right place a good show. Cleo's breasts were smaller than Trixy's but made all the more alluring in their 'accidental' viewing.

Trixy had to turn and reach and was beginning to sweat with the effort of holding herself upright. Her calve muscles were strained tight. Cleo wasn't doing much better. She knew she couldn't keep it up for much longer, Trixy was in great shape and bound to outlast her. Cleo leaned forward and blew towards Trixy's wet cunt taking unfair advantage. The shock of it was enough to cause Trixy to loose her hold and she slid on the mat and collapsed, laughing she brought Cleo down with her. Never one to pass up a shot, Cleo quickly lapped at the pussy before her. The crowd erupted in applause. Just for good measure Cleo opened Trixy wide and gave another long lap before standing. The two bent at the waist, once more, giving a low bow to the crowd.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.